Hawthorn and the Time Enquiry

When Hawthorn got involved with the chat efforts, last year, a subtle turn was made and the focus started shifting away from hunting predators and mostly attempting to prevent them from committing mass murder. More energy and effort was spent on healing the planetary wounds made by these predators and their forebears. We also looked for ways to undermine their parasitic stranglehold on humanity.

Since the vermin, especially since 1943, have been manipulating time in hopes of strengthening their chances for ‘population reduction’ and other creepy goals a la Georgia Guidestones (look them up) it make sense that we and others need to get more proficient with the psychic effort to unravel that agenda. I think that’s why Francie showed up to initiate that effort with her particular gifts.

It seems obvious enough to some that the ancient corporate world order began imploding by the 1980s, so maybe their wish to alter the time currents to favor themselves backfired. They still can hide in time, though, and do other nasty things so I bet this is why The Operators (some) call them Wingmakers) are helping us discover and apply decisive measures to neutralize those efforts. This no doubt sounds like Big Talk to some but our target audience is kind of narrow–the folks who have had similar experiences to ours but might have found them disturbing instead of empowering. For the rest, we’re presenting all of this as our collective, subjective view and understanding of some of reality. It sure is fun, though, and I don’t think we’re giving the impression that we’re all just off our meds.

Of course the same culprits kept showing up when the focus of the chats shifted: the top of the corporate dungheap being the dark masters in the Gobi Desert, with the previous ‘middle management’ of the corporate world order, those ancient families in Europe, straining at their new and shortening Peking leash and still trying to initiate global conflagration from the Middle East. Nothing pleases us more than their continuing failure, especially since they’re exposing themselves more and more with that ‘terrorism’ scam.

Hawthorn is a person who likes to stay in the background, like my wife tends to do. If I were inclined to do that, of course, the fakers would have destroyed this global movement from the inside. Carol’s about to refurbish her blogsite, crystalinsights.net so that she can start sharing empowering information and Francie is about to start telling what she knows. I’m starting this thread for Francie as a supportive gesture. I’ve been pestering her from the beginning to tell her stories publicly and she’s declined but evidently someone else has been a lot more emphatic, lately, and now she’s ready to go, or at least is committed to getting it done.

~Don

Can’t wait to hear about Carol’s pan european trip.

M

Becca, a gifter in (I think) Newfoundland who is the one who tossed a lot of orgonite into the sea on DB’s suggestion for getting rid of the constant HAARP whiteout over Toronto, which was extremly well gifted at the time. That was a pretty cool confirmation of a psychic’s impression. Have you noticed that I post a lot of insightful emails from women? That’s because I don’t want this forum to be dominated by men. This is a period in history when more women of substance need to come to the fore, as Coach Dooney is doing, and stop hiding their brilliance under a basket.

I’m posting her email in this thread to further encourage Hawthorn [Image Can Not Be Found]

Hi Don,

I haven’t been keeping up to date reading the EW forums but I just read the posts on the chat thing you guys did on Sunday, concerning Montauk and the alternate Earth reality. I was wondering what was up around that time. Always find those times interesting when something gets tweaked like that.

Remember you posting something about balancing on eggs this last spring equinox – I must say, that was three very very peculiar days for me. I’m not entirely sure what was going on there.

Suppose I might as well mention this to you. Since I was a kid I’ve always had mental images of what things would look like in the future. After awhile, I would notice most of them had a strange brown/orange tinge to them. Everything was dried out, massive desertification, there was hardly any people, etc. There would also be the occasional alternate where everything had a glowing blue tinge that soaked through everything and lush plant life, lots of rain. In the past few years, the images never show up with the desertified nasty scenario, just the glowing blue ones. When I found out about orgone, I realized that was DOR (brown/orange) and orgone (blue). And in the past 3 years, there are occasions when I feel like I am in the future with the blue glow. It’s like the funny feeling you get when you realize you’re dreaming but in real life. I’ve seen the fog glow blue here, coming in off the ocean.

anyway, cheers,
Becca

Steve Baron, who did monumental gifting of Toronto and other areas, provided me with a large amount of orgonite to do the gifting here. I put some on land and the rest went into the ocean and was picked up by the cetacean crews for redistribution to where they saw fit. There were several large and very heavy boxes of “magic rocks” that showed up here in the past 4 years with a lot of postage on them. He made the gifting of this area possible and for that I’m quite grateful.