Healing Hungary

Last year I have organised in October 2011 a donation action for Hungary.
Now only, unfortunately, I get around writing the report.

I wrote the following post in the German orgonite forum:

I have got in touch to somebody in the orgonite scene in Hungary close to Budapest.
The situation in Hungary is serious and I am glad that the person has agreed to carry out the busting action with several assistants.
In addition he and his assistants needs our all help.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

After statements of the busters in Hungary the area is guarded very carefully, because it is contaminated extremely toxically.
2 rivers in direct nearness are dead and other toxic material runs in the Danube.
The situation is real very much, very seriously and it is important that we supply the area around the disaster area massively with orgonite.

Not to bring the assistants in direct danger, here we must consider a strategy how is to be gone forward best of all.
Please, help everybody, so that the nature can come there as quickly as possible again to forces and regenerate!

Make yourselves a picture – the situation is serious:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

For organizational help, suggestions for strategies etc. it is urgently asked!

After I had dispatched 276 mail and the reaction was more than poor, I was disappointed very much.
I wrote further information:

Thank you at least to those who have here briefly posted and which would like to support the thing.
Also 20 euros are better than nothing at all!
So, give to your heart a jerk and support this action.
It should be placed there 1-2 CBs to be able to orgonise extensive.
Towerbusters and field HHG one cannot have at all enough with this magnitude of the disaster .

2 rivers ring-around are dead – also the animals!

The assistants on site must protect themselves for this action and carry, perhaps, protective equipment.
Up to now it looks in such a way as if one can only encircle systematically the area and the rivers …
I keep you informed with regard to the newest infos.

Unfortunately, I have got till a PM of Renitenzzipfel still no constructive proposals.
Can it be that here none feels appealed?

This disaster concerns to US EVERYBODY!

For days application forces try in protective suits to clean the affected villages.
Houses are rinsed with high-pressure cleaners, gypsum is tilted in rivers to neutralise the poison materials washed in the water.
However, how with lasting effect the surface of the earth was contaminated, is not foreseeable yet.
Nevertheless, the attention of the emergency services authority is valid above all for the water way on which the red-brown broth moves in the direction of Danube, to one of the main traffic routes of Europe.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

A speaker of the emergency services authority confirmed to the state transmitter WITH that loaded water from the tributaries has reached on the Thursday morning the Danube.
According to water authority pH factors were ascertained in the confluence by Raab and the Danube between 8.96 and 9.07.
The water ordinarily has a pH factor of eight.

The ecological system of the river Marcal would be already destroyed by the high alkaline values, said the local leader of the emergency services, Tibor Dobson, “all fish are dead”.
It has been tried to reduce the lye salary by the addition of acid and gypsum in the river, however, this has been “free of charge”.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

After the accident the agricultural grounds, fauna and flora could be contaminated for years away and be useless with it also for the use by the person.
Accordingly many affected persons already declared on site to want to return to flee from the region and not to want to return any more.

Also of the WWF fears long sequences for nature and person in a magnitude to be estimated not yet up to now.
„What concerns the long-term results, we can provide currently still no concrete information.
It depends on the fact which and how many pollutants have reached in the ground and the waters.
The contaminated earth masses must be probably used.
For the affected region the apocalyptic magnitudes accept“, says Martin Geiger, leader area fresh water with Germany WWF .

Because it has rained a lot during the past days in the region, it could be that contaminated mud has also reached the ground water.
With it the care of the people with clean drinking water would be endangered.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

The Hungarian government takes to itself big trouble, to talk down the true poison salary of the industrial mud which makes at least five villages uninhabitable.
Head of government Orban states, the situation is “controlled”.
However, an analysis of independent experts shows the high toxic value of the red broth which sloshes, in the meantime, in the Danube.

Meanwhile there are other dead people.

An analysis of the federal environment office in Austria proved that the pollutant salary of the mud is far bigger than accepted.
According to Greenpeace data above all the arsenic and mercury values are dangerously high.
The environmental endowment WWF warned about other accidents of this kind in East Europe.

According to Greenpeace lie the arsenic and mercury values about the concentrations usual with red mud.
The conservation group criticised, the Hungarian government wanted to hide the true poison amounts apparently.
“The information policy of the Hungarian government is anything but EU-worthy”, said the Greenpeace chemist Herwig shoemaker.
“We are surprised that Greenpeace must publish these results.”

Thousands hectares of country are not usable for years any more, one further said.
In particular mercury can reach in the food chain and make possibly the consumption of fishing from the region impossible for years.
The conservation group had taken mud samples on the day after the misfortune in the place Kolontar and these of the Austrian federal environment office in Vienna allow to analyse.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Then bit by bit donations came.
1004 euros have gathered in the end.
However, I must say to the fact that single even have made a donation of 100 euros or more.
From it closes itself that the reaction to this donation call has not brought the expected success, unfortunately.
Unfortunately, so CBs could not be installed.
Only various HHGs and towerbusters were sent to Hungary.

Besides I would like to mention that a buster from the USA had specially sent some rock crystals to Germany because he also wanted to help.
These crystals should be poured in orgonite and go as a donation to Hungary.
Unfortunately, the sender of the donations in Germany felt not in the situation to fetch the crystals at the duty because he did not feel like it.
Then sometime the crystals came again in the USA and the donator was disappointed very much and asked another in the German forum what would have this to mean.

I find such a thing incredibly, before all if one considers once that the crystals specially came from the USA!
I do not want to swing here also too far, but there were some, other things which have shocked me really very much what concerns the mentality and the character of certain people…

I remember here various posts of Don and see as he: One should already have character else as a buster …

I thank anyway sincerely all busters which have supported this donation action.
The buster in Hungary has been really very glad to be able to do something for the environment.
He had called together 2 teams within the shortest time and has distributed the donations conscientiously around the contaminated region.
I hope, we everybody could make therefore a small contribution to the fact that the nature can regenerate fast there.

Now here comes the report:

DONATION MISSION HUNGARY 2010 NOVEMBER – DECEMBER
150 KG ORGONITE

Here some photos of the 150 kg orgonite.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

The mission was primarily focused on stimulating both the polluted, and threatening with pollution surface waters. The water increases the strength of the devices largely and it sends this energy into the soil and air and onto all of the area in one. On the affected areas, the devices was put into all of the surface water and into the surrounding wooded areas and onto the settlements, both on the surface and in the soil.

The most contaminated main waters are: Torna stream (red colour on the photo), Marcal river. This is flowing into Rába river, Danube (main river of Hungary) river also.

Satellite photo about the direct area:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Map about the direct area:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

This map shows the affected areas and waters.
Devices were placed on these areas:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

This map is about the route of the mission Part One:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

This map is about the route of the mission Part Two:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

And this is the the full route Two in One Map:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Many photos were taken:

Torna stream (at Ajka) – in this town is the aluminium factory and this stream is going through on the most contaminated area and go into the Marcal river.
Torna stream, that is going through on Devecser and Kolontar. This was red.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Marcal river – the other very contaminated river

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Clay mass is poured into the Marcal to acid.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Clay into the Marcal river

[Image Can Not Be Found]

At Devecser exit – the crossing cars are washed from the contaminating.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Marcal river

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Bitva stream

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Lake Adásztevel

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Lake Pisztrángos

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Gerence stream

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Three steams at Pápa

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Danube river at Győr (evening)

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Takácsi stream

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Some HHGs and TBs were placed in private gardens around the area.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Forestside (at Nemeskeresztúr)

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Wayside (at Nemeskeresztúr)

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Gifted area:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

These are a few names of orgonised waters:

• Danube river
  • Rába river
  • Marcal river
  • Torna stream
  • Bitva stream
  • Bakonyér stream
  • Gerence stream
  • Gyramat stream
  • Mogyorós stream
  • Lake Adásztevel
  • Lake Pisztrángos
  • and many little streams ….

We are very graceful for all donation and we hope and trust, that it will be very effective for the natural healing of the contimated area and it will help to stop the spreading longer of the soiling.

Thank you very much for all and many blessings and grace to all kind donators and the manufacturers of these wonderful devices of course!
The Hungarian mission teams

Good thing!

I want to add that before this event I had busted the region around zalazcentgrot/sümeg for a friend, about 40 TBs to all celltower I could find.
It should be in the southwest of the gifted area.

Rashid

These are great news and they are putting a big smile onto my face!

To add my small contribution in order to complete the current state of gifting in Hungary:
In 2009 in a few gifting runs the entire Vas County including Szombathely have been gifted.

There must be also some gifters in Hungary, who are doing great work without being known, for example in Zala County.
In most parts of western Hungary there is vibrant life energy. Good work, guys!

Manfred