Hear The Call - I've always had an idea that we all have psychic ability

I’ve always had an idea that we all have psychic ability. I’ve found a lot of confirmations that point to this being a fact. This is a short and to the point presentation of this idea; http://www.bluesaltwater.com/s……evol/?p=57

I’d also like to submit here that the act of gifting is perhaps as powerful as the gift itself. Consider this when looking at the presentation.

We all know crystals have power, are we impowering the crystals?

I thank all the gifters everywhere for their unselfish dedication to the betterment of all. Your action and vision of what you want for an outcome will manifest.

It is that idea that is most powerful. The dark ones have no power against it.

Just let go of fear, since it is fear that feeds them.

Enjoy your metamorphosis [Image Can Not Be Found];

AL

Al,
I also am starting to believe we are all phychics… my problem is i want to tap into it a little more dependably (is that a word?) – to me, merely knowing who is calling almost every time the phone rings, or catching “vibes” from the undercover types or "having a hunch’ that turns out to be spot on truth is evidence of this, but i want to actually get to the point where i can use it to affect positive change or help people, myself included… my question is always this: how does one go about bringing on that transition. I’m actively checking suggested sites, such as site by a person i’m yet to meet named dooney as don and carol suggest… but its like anything else … time and effort to hone the skills maybe… anyway, thanks for that post

Cloud9

Hi cloud9

Thank you for posting. I also want to tap into it on-demand, but I’m not there yet either. The point I wanted to make is that we are already doing it and don’t realize it. It is not the same as one who has mastered the ability, but it is a positive influence.
Consider all the violence on TV and in the movies is a trick to cause people to feed the ether with fear and horror. The universe does not judge this energy, it just returns it.
If that is true and we focus on what is noble and what lifts up the hearts of others, would the universe not return it to us?
It is my feeling that is just what is happening in the world around us right now. There has been a shift. The shift is occuring on many levels. We are most fortunate to be in this world in this time as we are to bear witness to the shift in awareness. Not only that, we are taking part in it if we realize it or not!
I see my job as to simply free myself from the fear and put positive thinking to the forefront. It is much easier said than done, I know because I struggle with it every day like anyone else. We just need to look within, first adjusting ourselves, loving ourselves and others, not being too judgemental.
Meditation will assist with the process. Just spending a little time each day to visualize the world the way you want it to be. In a sense, that is what we are doing when we create our gifts and then the act of placing them, all with the intent to heal the planet and all its inhabitants. Stop and realize that it is working [Image Can Not Be Found]
We are all together on this great adventure. We are all connected to one another, one mind, one consiousness that is universal. This is what I believe is the great secret which has been kept from us by way of minipulation of the matrix we live in.
We are winning! We are going to win! That is not to say nothing bad will occur because we have not won completely just yet. The dark ones will not go away with a wimper. They can and are doing much harm but it will not go on because they have mis-used the power of the creator. So, do not fear them because they feed off your fear and it gives them control over you.
You have already stepped up to take responsibility with your positive actions. That is far more than most have done. You are in the forefront causing this change for the betterment of all unselfishly.
I posted the video link in the hope that our membership and those who have enough interest in this effort who view this forum, would watch and listen and realize how much power we have. It is there, we only need to grasp it.
AL

P.S.
As you mentioned, you are already tuned in to your feelings as you experience by knowing when the phone is going to ring and such. Focus on that knowing, it is your connection to the universe. You a farther along than you think.

Greetings cloud9,

You mentioned Dooney so that was my cue to encourage you with my experience.

As a new gifter, I was also exploring Dooney’s website and doing my best at boosting and some of the other techniques outlined there. That was all good but actually scheduling coaching sessions with her made a huge difference in my progression with etheric matters. Dooney is a very good coach and she wants to help you progress in a matter-of-fact way. I was partly expecting her to be a bit more ‘mystical’, but she is just a regular person who is very gifted and is willing to share those gifts with others.

I strongly encourage any new or old gifter who has the inclination and the means to schedule a session or two or three with Dooney. Her contribution to my growth was worth 10x the cost of the session. Just the fact that she is willing to make this service available is quite amazing to me. Many really gifted folks can be a bit selfish and look down on the rest of us, but that is not what you will experience with Dooney. She is a real asset to this movement and I plan to schedule many more sessions as ‘check-ups’ to make sure my growth in all-things ‘boosting’ stays on track.

I hope this was helpful to you. Bottom line, what I learned from Dooney is benefiting myself, my family, my community, and my world every day. That may sound like overstating, but that is how I feel.

Best to you, Toby

Toby, I think you’re finding out why Dooney is now the most hated (by the parasitic world order) of us all [Image Can Not Be Found]
She’s helped hundreds of people gain some personal autonomy in the face of overwhelming pressure to feel hopeless
and powerless.

Having known and worked with a lot of skilled psychics (including Dooney, who is otherwise known as Laura Weise) I appreciate people who have the ‘on call’ gift.

People who have a bigger-than-usual capacity for psi work seem to develop faster when they’ve had some coaching from Dooney or when they’ve been in the company of the other psychics in the chatroom. Sometimes I’m surprised by who ends up having this skill and it usually bursts into the open rather than grows gradually. The challenge for someone in that position is to sort of ‘meld’ with the other psychics and that seems to be a function of suppressing the ego and grounding. Maybe grounding is an aspect of getting the ego into the backseat. Ego is an essential part of each of us, of course. It’s only a problem when we let it drive us.

Ego and the mind are the parasitic world order’s favorite playgrounds. A gifter’s favorite playground needs to be the heart
because the predators and parasites who think they own us can’t comprehend the heart’s dynamics. That’s because their own hearts are shrivelled husks [Image Can Not Be Found] . We have to love them in order to defeat them.

I hesitate to call them ‘dark ones’ because that seems like a judgement that’s beyond our ‘station,’ and perhaps only reserved for our Creator. I know what sincere people mean when they put this in terms of ‘the universe’ but our readers are largely aware that scoundrels also use that terminology to hypnotize Theosophy suckers. It’s tough to avoid using the boilerplate trigger words that newagers and bornagain chumps are controlled with but it’s well worth the effort to find other, more inspired ways to communicate what we know.

I also don’t refer to Pajama People as ‘sheeple’ for the same reason. A predator’s heart can be restored (I think this might be called a ‘miracle’) and a Pajama Person can wake up, for instance. A ‘dark one’ or ‘sheeple’ (assuming these judgements were to stick to them) can’t change what they are in that circumstance but we know that we’re all people and people have the capacity to improve ourselves until the last breath is drawn, or so some believe.

I noticed that people who believe in devils handicap themselves in the chat sessions. They’re like a fellow with a wooden leg or clubfoot trying to keep up with the fitter, less ideologically encumbered, fleeting psychics. That crew do move very fast from time to time [Image Can Not Be Found] . It’s a lot of fun to witness how in synch they are in that rarified state. They’re spread across a couple of continents, by the way.

Reich advised people to understand mystical processes without themselves being mystics and Dooney pulls that off very well, as Toby indicated. I’m quite sure that Reich was energy sensitive, at least, and perhaps saw subtle energy, as many of our psychics can do. When one develops this capacity he/she may even start to see the energy as colored fields. Carol scans personal auras on the basis of color fields to find weaknesses, attachments to predators/parasites and potential illnesses. Most of the psychics can do this remotely to a varying extent.

The $#!+bird agencies employ a literal army of very skilled psychics to find our weaknesses and exploit them. You don’t need to be psychic to rub all of their noses in their own $#!+ when they bother you, fortunately. Since these psychics have shrivelled little hearts they’re quite vulnerable to our reprisals. This is one of the useful things Dooney teaches people to do. If you don’t fight back, it’s pretty well guaranteed that the psi corps will turn your life into a $#!+storm. If they’re not bothering you, it probably either means their parasitic employers consider you an asset or potential asset to use against the rest of us (mole) or else you just need to do more gifting to get their attention [Image Can Not Be Found]

I shock my wife, now and then, by telling her I’ve seen energy–it’s only happened a few times and for my money The Operators made it happen in order to make a point with some aspect of myself. I"m deeply grateful for experiences like that but I don’t expect them to keep happening and it’s never a source of frustration for me. Maybe people who have more capacity than I do should feel frustrated when it’s not happening for them, though. My inexperience as a pilot is frustrating to me but it goads me to get more experience and try new things, also to seek out more and more advice from experienced pilots.

People who see energy are in a terrific position to gauge their own gifting efforts and when a psychic can see or sense energy remotely, as Dooney routinely does for her online students around the globe, one’s usefulness to this effort jumps up another notch, assuming that person is fairly grounded and autonomous.

Over the past seven years some really good psychics have come and gone from the chatroom, unable or unwilling to submerge their egos or anger enough to work with the others productively. So, wanting psi skill isn’t necessarily appropriate.

If one hasn’t the natal capacity to develop this talent it’s a moot point, too, and if anyone feels he/she needs to be psychic but lacks the talent for it, then frustration will develop. I experienced that recently when I failed to learn hang gliding on account of my bad ticker (most likely damaged by beryllium poisoning, five years ago).

Doc STevo (one of the tried and true psychics in the chatroom) is healing the ticker, even doing something MDs are propagandized into assuming is impossible–he fixed my congenital heart murmur. He’s also smoothing out my arrhythmia and I think that by summer I can finish my hang glider training.

To follow the analogy a little farther: if I wanted to be an Olympic athlete I"d probably be disappointed. I can become physically fit enough to finally fly my Doodlebug (power pack for the hang glider–foot launched) in the way that I can take and follow my intuitive clues, as any of us routinely do, but I won’t be an Olympic athlete in the same way that I probably won’t be seeing all the colors of subtle energy or going out of body to help disable the ancient sewer rat base under Africa’s Lake Victoria with my wife and the other psychics. I can sure help boost them along the way, though, and each person who boosts the psychics from the heart propels them forward and helps them discern and uncover more information and ‘scenery.’ It’s a good synergy and we’ve been getting good, consistent results this way (with occasional dramatic confirmations in 3D) since July 3, 2002. Mystics are programmed to disdain evidence and confirmations, by the way, and effective people value and watch for them.

I can do that psi work very well in the dream state, even with lucid dreaming, and according to some of the psychics, many of us work together while we sleep (I often remember that when waking up). I think that after we abandon the physical garment we’re all world class psychics, too. I’m not in a hurry for that ‘level of psi proficiency’ [Image Can Not Be Found] and I’m more than content to just keep taking my intuited clues, as all efficient gifters do, and to keep honoring my personal etheric sniffer to glean the real folks I correspond with from the clever fakers who say all the right stuff but just don’t smell right.

There’s hope for everyone who now serves the parasitic world order. I’ve known a few who turned around and started to develop a conscience, which is a way of saying that their hearts are being restored. You might not have considered that this is not usually an about face. I think we’re each like big ships that turn slowly, rather. We all want to support and encourage anyone from the other side who wants to have personal integrity. Personal integrity is something we all move toward; it’s not a possession. I’ve gotten the impression that some people naively assume that picking sides in this ancient conflict is like being chosen for a team for a pickup game of baseball. It’s no problem to play on different teams during a day but it usually takes years or decades for someone from an Illuminati ‘team,’ like the FBI, CIA, MI5/6, Jesuits, Mossadomites or Triads, to integrate him/herself on our side, which is the winning team, as Al mentioned [Image Can Not Be Found]

There’s room for everyone here, of course, but one’s value is revealed through good reputation, which takes time and effort to develop. Good reputation indicates personal integrity. That’s a lot more more important and valuable than psychic power.

~Don