Hearts Have Their Own Brain + Am I Being Attacked?

Hi

Very interesting information: http://wakeup-world.com/2012/02/29/hear … ciousness/

Which leads nicely onto to my ongoing kidney and heart problems. Is it external or am I attracting it or??? I really don’t know and can’t tell. I almost get violently sick at the idea of seeing doctors or hospitals now and their narrow drug you till you break agenda.

I’ve recently done a soul retrieval which seemed to help somewhat but I’m not over all this yet. I am actively doing the Huna Forgiveness Prayer: I love you, I’m sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you – to well everyone.

In conversations first hand with dawn bramadat -> http://dawnbramadat.wordpress.com/ she has observed that as we shift this year from 3rd space to 4-5th there is a lot of ‘birthing’ clearing going on and these physical symptoms are now common.

Thoughts, opinions and solutions to share?

M

Mark, you’re a friend and a terrific psychic who has provided a lot of help in our group efforts over the years but I’ve been hammering other good folks who post a lot of personal material but haven’t done any gifting in a long time, so I don’t want them to feel that I’m doing you special favors by not reminding you of this, too. This forum is mainly for sharing reports about what we’re doing with orgonite, along with any information that directly relates to exposing and eroding the hiding foundation of this ancient corporate world order. I think David Astle’s book, The Babylonian Woe , for instance, provides key information for any warrior who wants to achieve certainty about the nature of the enemy of humanity.

Even if you’ve got empowering information like that to share I’d still like to see some gifting reports from you, here. If you also want to start a forum for discussing healing, mystical processes and nutrition I’ll be happy to help you promote it.

Thx,
Don

Feel free to delete. Its your excellent and well focused forum.

Meanwhile I will stop posting in these areas as requested.

M