Heaven and Earth

Flying over to Amsterdam from the US I had observed that there was a positive canopy covering the northern end of Scotland, and on the trip from Amsterdam to Johannisburg that the canopy in Europe seemed to extend nearly to Nice in southern France.

On the return journey, due to a missed connection, I had a flight from Amsterdam directly to Seattle, which passed over northeastern Canada. About the middle of Hudson’s Bay, to my surprise, I observed the edge of a positive canopy. As the route of the plane turned southerly over the Provinces of Manitoba and Saskatchawan, the canopy receded from view. I only saw another when entering southern British Columbia.

Cesco and I had planned to go to Europe again in the summer of 2006, to extend the canopy there. For various reasons, our original plan was to go to France and Spain. However the above observations seemed that Scandanavia might lead to a more productive outcome. So we changed our plan to begin in Copenhagen, drive down to meet the canopy which we had brought to East Frisia in Germany in August of 2005, and then turn around and head north into Norway.

Not knowing the results of our gifting on the Wales border in early August of 2005, Cesco and I decided to spend some time in Britain first, before heading on over to the Denmark. The best time to travel in Europe seems to be June, before school has let out and the Europeans are on vacation. So we came to England on June 3.

John picked up Cesco at Stansted, and Rich met me in Gatwick. Since Cesco arrived in the evening and myself in the morning, Rich and I took a side trip to a gem show near Heathrow. Lena, Tracey, and Dunx met us there and we had a good visit. Lena had just come from Stockholm, where she had erected a good CB. Tracey had helped me when I was suffering after the SA trip, but I had not had opportunity to meet her before. Dunx I had met in the Leeds meeting in 2004, and it was he who had persuaded my wife and me to visit Iona. Rich picked up some good inexpensive CB crystals at the show, and I found a good cheap piece of Chinese jade, so it was an auspicious beginning to the trip.

I was slightly surprised, and pleased, to find a positive canopy over Gatwick and Heathrow, and it extended all the way to John’s place Kent Church on the Welsh border.

We spent the following day in Kent Church overcoming jetlag, working on orgonite devices, and meeting some of John’s interesting friends. One of John’s dogs plays soccer quite well (hitting the ball with his nose), and it was fun watching Cesco match skills with him.Smile

Rich had generously offered to provide car and driver (himself) for a discovery and gifting trip through Britain, and on the 5th we set out north toward the “Midlands”. The positive canopy continued overhead until somewhere south of Birmingham, as I recall (though Rich’s memory would be more accurate on this). Where it ended, we began seeking out and opening vortices. [I have from Rich that: “The canopy stopped as we got to the M6 motorway between West Bromwich and Walsall. The canopy started again, if I’m not mistaken, abit north of Preston, though I can’t recall that clearly, I know it was a little above Manchester.”]

Somewhere south of the “Lake Country” we entered below a second positive canopy. This one I believe was the result of two years accumulation of qi from the vortices my wife and I had opened in 2004. Since I knew this one likely extended up into the isles of Western Scotland, we took a route into Central Scotland, and came outside the canopy again. Once more we began gifting, and worked our way up to Inverness on the Moray Firth.

Inverness is roughly equal in latitude to the most northerly part of Skye that my wife and I had reached two years before, so I was somewhat surprised to find that just north of Inverness a positive canopy appeared again. We crossed Moray Firth and gifted our most northerly vortex for the Scottish trip on the Black Isle.

We drove a bit further north, but found that there was a vortex some miles yet further north which was already open, and another one even further north already open. These were the first on my trips that I have found open without gifting. Whether they are left over from an earlier era when perhaps most vortices were open, whether someone else had opened them recently, or whether from some other purpose, they were there spewing forth positive qi. So we turned around and headed south again – this time along the eastern coast of Scotland.

There was no canopy here, so we gifted as we traveled. We had had e-correspondence with Paddy Imhof, who has a farm just south of Aberdeen, and he had invited us to drop by if we came into his neighborhood and had time. We arrived at the farm one day just at noon, and Paddy’s wife invited us for lunch, along with the extended family of young people the Imhofs care for during the day. Paddy showed us around the farm, as well his well-functioning CB. There was a latent vortex up in the woods not a great distance from the farm, and Paddy led us up to it.

After gifting the vortex together, he offered to show us one of the many prehistoric stone circles in the neighborhood, which offer we gratefully accepted. This one was/is called “the nine stanes”, and there did not appear to be but a few missing stones in the circle. It was on the edge of a woods, but contained within a clearing.

It was special, among similar sites I have visited. Without specific knowledge, one would guess that, since the Christian era in the region, which likely commenced well over a thousand years ago, the place has not been regularly used as a place of worship or ceremony. My experience is that in such places, so long abandoned, the erstwhile resident “deity” of the place has long gone – or at least whatever traces persist are quite weak. For whatever reason, however, this place was an exception.

Perhaps folk worshipped here long after other places became neglected, perhaps its purpose was more vital, perhaps the deity was special in some way, perhaps the feng shui of the site was stronger, perhaps the array of stones was less disturbed, …. I simply do not know the reason, but when I entered the enclosure of the stones, up above was clearly a powerful and respectable positive entity. I offered to help set things to rights and it directed my movements for a half hour or so in restoring, so much as possible given the fact that a few stones were missing and one or more displaced, the proper movement of qi in, among, and around the various components. I don’t recall ever having had more specific or more active help in such an enterprise before. Stupidly, I got so caught up in what what going on, I neglected to note what, if any, significant lines of qi passed through the configuration.

Later Paddy took us past and to three other stone circles. They were all of note for one reason or another, but none was nearly as vital or powerful as the “nine stanes”. As I recall, at least two of these three had depressions in their centers, where there were feelings of pain or other unpleasantness. But the center was clear within the “nine stanes”.

After our peregrinations, Paddy took us home where his wife had prepared for us an excellent supper. Northern Scotland at that time of year has quite a long evening, so after dinner we decided to gift further to the south towards Edinburgh. We were running a bit short of TBs, and anticipated being even shorter upon arriving in Scandanavia (since at the time it looked like some of the packages we had sent would not arrive). Paddy generously offered to donate to the cause the supply of TBs he had accumulated in his shop, and they being of excellent quality, we gratefully accepted. Paddy’s TBs now lie in vortices along much of eastern Scotland, eastern England, and the coasts of Cornwall.

So we resumed our way south, and opened three more vortices before dark. The third one turned out to be the most interesting. It had been palpable from some miles off, and Rich drove up towards the hill on which it was located just about 11PM. He drove up a long driveway with a lighted cottage at the end, and we got out and knocked on the door to ask permission to climb to the top of the hill behind the cottage. A lady came out and asked why we wanted to to up there. We explained what we were doing, that there was a dormant vortex on her hill, and that we wanted to open it up. She was much more understanding than I would have suspected, and gave us her permission. She told us that the place was a portal, and that there was a very old powerful being in charge of it, and warned us to be careful if we came in contact with it. There is more to the story, but it seems best to respect her privacy and say no more for the present. Later her husband came home, and they offered to let us camp out in their back yard for the night. We gratefully accepted. In the morning when we awoke, they had already gone into town, so we set off on our day’s gifting.

History records that the Order of the Poor Knights of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon, later known as the Knights Templar, was formed in Jeruselem in 1118 by nine French Crusaders and given permission by King Baldwin of that city to dwell in the ruins of Solomon’s Temple. Ten years later at a specially convened council for Catholic dignitaries in Troyes, France, the group was officially recognised as a military and religious order. Its rise in power and prestige was meteoric, until Friday, October 13, 1307, when France’s King Philip, with the blessing of the Pope Clement V, secretly and successfully moved against and extirpated the order from France. It is almost certain that some some of the leaders had warning, and of those some escaped ahead of the King’s men. Tradition has it that some sailed to Scotland, which was then fighting for its freedom from England. Soon other kings moved against the Templars. In 1309 Edward II moved agressively against them, and in 1312 the Pope officially dissolved the order.

[It is thought by many that the Freemasonry inherited much of its lore from the Knights Templar, and Masonic tradition has it that in the Battle of Bannockburn, fought on June 24, 1314, the Scots cause was much helped by the appearance of a band of Templar knights led by one Saint-Clair, who held lands near the town of Roslyn, situated somewhat south of Edinburgh. Victory by the Scots in this battle preserved the independence of Scotland from England, and the two remained independent until the death of Elizibeth, when the Scotch King James was made the first Stuart king of England, and the two countries were joined in peace. There is speculation that the Templars enjoyed protection in Scotland through the offices of the Saint Clair family, and that Templar documents, objects, and lore were placed in the family’s protection.

In 1441 the head of the family began construction of a small cathedral on a hill above the family castle. When he died, his son, for economic considerations, elected to stop construction of the building. There are carvings on the walls, made prior to 1470, which appear to picture indian corn (maize) and aloe cactus. Of course these were products of the New World, and Columbus did not make his discovery until 1492. Throughout the church are carvings of Masonic or Templar significance, and the whole has been considered to be somewhat curious.]

We visited the church after crossing the Firth of Forth near Edinburgh. The cathedral was to have been in the shape of a cross, with a nave (lengthwise) and a transcept (crosswise), with the altar near the top of the cross. Only the upper part was completed, the present church consisting of the altar at one end, and where the transcept would have crosed the nave at the other end. The old cathedrals in Europe often have strong lines of qi passing through the middles of the naves and the middless of the transcepts. In Roslyn Church there is a strong positive line of qi through the earth, just at the end of the end of the church, where the transept was to have been constructed. Furthermore it extends down the hill and through the ruins of the old castle, seat of the Saint Clair family for hundreds of years.

Next we headed east along the coast route south. We gifted our way through Northumberland, into Anglia and, as I recall, were somewhere in the vicinity of Norwich when we entered once more under a positive canopy. What we eventually found out, was that the canopy begun the previous summer in Europe, had spread across the English Channel and had connected up with the one which had formed in Herefordshire and South Central England. My educated guess is that the third river of qi, discussed above, and which began in southwestern Germany and flowed through northern France, induced the connection.

Whatever the reason, our work was temporarily done, and Rich was free to drive more or less directly home to Bournemouth. Here we had a chance to take much needed baths and sleep in a bit next morning.

After breakfast we drove west along the southern coast of Devon and Cornwall. As I recall, it was somewhere in the region about Exeter that we drove out from under the positive canopy again and had to resume our vortex opening. The weather was beautiful, as it had been during most of our trip in Britain thus far, and I found it a quite pleasant experience. At one point after traversing a couple fields and a bit of woods I came upon a huge well-kept up mansion: perhaps the seat of a wealthy Peer. Anyway the vortex was in the woods off to one side, and the place now has positive qi swirling up next to it.

We continued working our way east and late in the evening, some miles west of Penzance, I could feel a cloud of rather negative qi near and to the west of the city. The others felt the same, and we set out to follow it to its source. It was more or less in the direction of Land’s End, but several miles from the latter, we found that it was not precisely there. After visiting Land’s End, we back-tracked, and found the source in a field, about a mile or two inland from the beach. Rich held down the car while Cesco and I hiked across a couple of fields to it. Between two fields was a hedge growing upon a wall of earth and stone. The negative source was in the wall, and two negative lines through the earth crossed just at that point in the wall. While the remainder of the earthen wall had foliage, it was bare at the negative point, and a stone at ground level had somehow become dislodged just where the source cam up from below into the wall. Cesco placed one of Rich’s powerful HHg’s into the hole and replaced the stone. Then we took 6 TBs and placed them on one of the negative lines (in a place where they would not likely be disturbed by future plowing) in the usual configuration calculated to change the line from negative to positive. Cesco buried them and subsequently, not only the qi of that line, but also that of the crossing line, became positive. By the time we had gotten back to Penzance, where we ate dinner, the negative cloud in the area had become much weaker.

We camped out in a field, and next morning headed north along the coast. Again somewhere north of Exeter we entered under the positive canopy again. My guess is that now all of Great Britain is under a positive canopy except western Wales and Ireland.

It was now time to head back to John’s place, and we decided to drive through Glastonbury on the way. Tradition has it that Glastonbury was connected with King Arthur’s headquarters and, among other things, it is the site of Glastonbury Tor (https://www.isleofavalon.co.uk/tor/index.html, a tower high on a hill above the town. The town itself reminded me a little of Sedona, Arizona, having so many New Age shops, though it has not proceeded quite so far in that direction yet. The Tor was no disappointment, though it does take a little effort to reach. I found three strong lines of positive qi crossing under the tower. Cesco tried doing some quiet sitting at the spot, but there was a little girl who seemed to take it as a challenge to “wake him up” by stomping and generally making noise nearby. If persevering under such difficulty shows degree of attainment, he must be at a high level Smile.

Checking the points at which the lines crossed the horizon in both directions, and comparing their positions to the center of the tower, I found that two of the lines were not straight, but that one of them was. There was a dormant vortex, not up on the Tor, but not far from the path on the way back to town. This was the last vortex we gifted in Britain.

After buying some pasties in Glastonbury for lunch, we proceeded on, arriving in Kent Church early in the afternoon. Meanwhile, as our request, John had been busy making TBs, and had several hundred and more ready for us to take with us over to the Continent. He also made us a good dinner, and after a shower, Rich drove us to Stansted, where we were to take off early the next morning to Copenhagen.

Our stay in Britain was ten days. We owe John much for his hospitality and TBs, and Rich much for giving up his vacation time and for his transportation and patience over the long trip.

Kelly, I can’t express how grateful I am that you’re putting all of this together in one place–I’m especially grateful that it’s on EW.

Your work represents a unique development in this movement, as I’ve said since our first outing together, three years ago, and what you’ve been accomplishing is so big that we’re only now starting to see what it’s about. Today, when re-reading your adventures I was struck by the significance of the appearance of the Sylphs, nearly planet-wide, with the restoriation of the orgone canopy in our atmosphere. Where you live (and we lived) this happened through your and our systematic efforts but you’re the first to ‘map’ the process.

It may be that nobody will show up who has your gift, which may mean that you’ll be travelling all over the world to fine tune some of the problem areas where ordinary gifting hasn’t established a healthy orgone canopy.

Also, this report represents the most systematic exploration of the effects of relatively small amounts of orgonite, intelligently/intuitively placed in the environment. Your accomplishment in a single day in and over Hiroshima, last year, is a case in point.

I get glimpses, now and then, of the significance of your contribution. With hindsight, I witnessed the formation of massive Sylph clouds ahead of me for five hundred miles through West Texas one day while tossing out a simple towerbuster every three miles along the route. The exhilration that happens when one sees and connects with a Sylph is unmistakable and that day, three years ago (right before I met you, in fact) was the grandest Sylph connection for me, yet. I didn’t even know about Sylph clouds, then, so didn’t have a name for the experience. Maybe that has something to do with the irrevelance of scale in initiatory spiritual experiences: our deep, personal connection to aspects of the broader universe. It seems obvious to me that this feeling is what keeps you going in this broad effort.

I’ve sent countless people to Ryan’s site to see what Sylphs look like and now this thread has your own excellent photos, thanks. By now, not many folks are confusing the demonic-looking fakes (good blasting targets!) for Sylph clouds any more.

There’s enough solid data in this thread, so far, to fill volumes so I’m hoping that you’ll start writing books before long. I know that you spent an awful lot of time compiling these concise reports and it’s a safe bet that EW will be around for the duration, at least.

Really, this movement is so big, by now, that it has a life of its own. I’m hoping to keep EW as a standard that others can measure their own board efforts against and you just boosted EW up a few notches, my friend.

~Don

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words Don. Most of the sylph photographs are not mine: I am not much of a photographer. In particular, Eddie took the ones in Japan.

It seems that nowdays there appear more sylph-like clouds, than those with real sylphs in them.

Cesco and I had a 7PM Monday morning flight out from the Stansted airport, and so tried to get a few hours of sleep on the airport floor. We were nearly first in line for check-in, and arrived at the airport in Malmö, Sweden, without a hitch. From there we took a bus over the bridge to Copenhagen, thence a train to Kalstrup airport, where we picked up our rental car.

Two years previous, my wife and I had met a Dane “Sitting Taoist” in Malmö, and he had agreed to let me mail a box of TBs from home to Denmark via his postal address. Just before leaving England, we had learned that the box had arrived. So we drove to his home in the Copenhagen suburbs, and then went to the local PO to pick up the TBs. We had intended to drive south from there through Denmark into Germany, to where the postive canopy created the previous year ended. However we found that the positive canopy had already extended north into Denmark, and even into southern Sweden.

So we retraced our route back to Malmö, and north along the western coast route in Sweden. Since we did not have to gift along the the way, we made good time, arriving in the city of Göteborg (or Gothenburg) about supper time. The latitude of Göteborg is about that of the most northern part of Denmark. After eating, we continued north, and not far from Göteborg we drove out from under the canopy, and began gifting. Roughly halfway between Göteborg and Uddevalla we found a vortex near some large exposed rocks, in some woods bordering a hay field. It was time for bed, so we parked the car by the side of a gravel road and carried our sleeping bags across several fields to the vortex, opened the vortex, and lay down to sleep. That was one of the least comfortable nights of the trip. For us that is. The mosquitoes and other insects had a feast, and from that night on, we mostly slept in the car. As we walked out of a field the next morning, lumpy and unkempt, the farmer (whose woods we had slept in and who was walking out to get his mail), grinned knowingly at us.

After several hours of gifting we crossed into Norway, and that part of Norway is Cesco’s back yard. He grew up in Oslo and his family has a cabin on a little lake east of there not too far from the Swedish/Norwedian border. We drove in that direction, gifted a vortex not far from the lake, and stopped at the cabin for a little appreciated rest. Neither one of us had had too much sleep the previous two nights, and it was good to get some rest.

The next morning we found that the canopy had caught up with us. We proceeded west to Oslo, driving out of the canopy again on the way. Driving into the capital city I spied a dormant vortex on a hill and so, putting business first, we proceeded to that hill. Turns out it was near the hill where there is a big ski jump, and we had little trouble accessing the right points.

In the middle of the city there is a famous park featuring the work of the sculptor Gustav Vigeland. Cesco took us there, explaining much about the man and his creations. One can feel that the essence of the man is reflected in his art. Towards the rear of the park stands a large monolith which, due to the line of qi flowing through the ground beneath it, reminded me somewhat of the monolith in Switzerland Hans had shown us in the summer of 2005. There were important differences, but they were alike in that negative qi was flowing though the ground in both places. Due to the large number of visitors at the Vigeland monolith, we had to go away quite some distance (indeed out of the park) to find a place suitable for turning the line positive.

In the afternoon we visited a quite nice photo exposition by Cesco’s brother, and then resumed our journey, this time to the south along the coast, stopping for the night not far from Kristiansand. Next day we continued along the coast, through Stavanger, and visited an old Norwegian monastery near Haugesund in the afternoon. We followed some other people there inside (though we found later it was not open to the public then), and found it quite worth the visit. I have forgotten some of the details, which I shall perhaps add later if and when Cesco reminds me.

The next large town along the coast was Bergen, but due to the high cost of ferries and the fact that Cesco was interested in visiting a special place inland, we headed northwest inland.

In March of 2005, while walking and admiring the feel and view of the Grand Canyon of Arizona, Cesco was moved to tell me something of the gifted Norwegian clairvoyant and healer Marcello Haugen, who had worked very hard over the years to assist the many who had come to him for help.

He had a cabin named Semeti, built near the top of Pillaguri Mountain in central Norway, on a small piece of land given to him by a man for whom he had once performed a service. Cesco somehow knew where it was located on the map, though it was only after a kindly clerk at a hotel en route looked up the location on the internet, that we learned he had guessed correctly. Pillaguri is near the town of Otta, and it was evening when we reached there. After navigating to the top via gravel and dirt roads, we found a wooden sign directing us to a path leading to the cabin. After about a half-mile walk we reached the cabin, situated on a small hill. There was a spirit inside the structure, which I suspect was Haugen’s, and it seemed to be pleased that we had come visiting. It was a handsome simple place, built early in the 20th century, and all the construction materials had been carried up the mountain by hand. We stayed there for about an hour. The spirit seemed to have a special connection to Cesco, but I will leave it up to him to comment further if he deems it appropriate. I will only mention that later during the trip the spirit tipped us off about a particular vortex that it seemed concerned we open.

It had been some distance since we had opened a vortex, and so next morning we carefully scouted around for one. There was quite a strong one on top of a higher mountain, several miles from Pilliguri. This one was not easily accessible, taking us about a 30 minute drive looking for a reasonable trail access, and then about a two and a half hour hike up over open ground and rocks. This vortex was right at the peak of the mountain and the soil was thin there. Fortunately one of the qi spurs was in a small crevice, in which we could hide a TB. The view was majestic and we spent a half hour or so resting there enjoying it, before heading back down the mountain.

I have come to the point in the trip where my memory has sufficiently deteriorated that I need help from Cesco before proceding further with detail. However I can procede with the major theme.

We drove north through Trondheim and Mo i Rana up past the arctic circle, opening vortices as we went. Thence we turned east and south, reaching the Baltic at Umeå in Sweden. We were not sure how much further south we would have to travel before coming under the canopy so, having more time remaining than anticipated, we elected to take the ferry across to Vasa in Finland.

Finland has many lakes, and many (and large) mosquitoes. We did not even try to sleep out here, and often Cesco would wait in the car while I went vortex healing, we having only one mosquito net between the two of us. From Vasa we drove east and south towards Helsinki. Returning from one vortex, away out in the woods, I jumped in the car and began backing down the dirt road without paying sufficient attention. I high-centered on the edge of a ditch, and so had to hike out to find help. First man I encountered was a farmer working on his tractor. I was amazed to see him with only underwear on, taking in the wonderful sunshine, and apparently immune to the mosquitoes. He only understood a few words of English, and I exactly no Finnish, but he eventually figured out what the problem was, and drove his tractor up to pull us out. He did have enough English to tell us, with a grin after the car was on soldid ground again, “Don’t do it again!”

It rained just before nightfall, but that did not prevent about two dozen mosquitoes somehow getting in the car before we moved our stuff to the front seat and ourselves into the back for sleeping. We had to hunt down and kill the rascals before we could doze off. Cesco is the better hunter, having killed about three times my number.

Next day we make it to Helsinki, and then we turned east towards Turku (or Ã…bo, as the Swedes call it). About forty or fifty kilometers from Turku, we drove under a positive canopy. This meant that the canopy had likely spread over the Baltic after us into Vasa, and had rapidly spread south. We stopped gifting at this point, and drove into town. Next morning we took the ferry again, to Sweden, only arriving in Stockholm in late afternoon. There was a positive canopy overhead all the way over the Baltic and, in fact, for the rest of our trip south along the eastern Swedish coast.

When we reached Stockholm it was raining. It was also a Sunday and a national holiday, so we had a difficult time finding dinner. Eventually we succeeded and afterwards headed out of the city to find a place to park and spend the night. As we emerged from the suburbs the sun was out again and Cesco directed us to an old old church by a beautiful little lake. It was called Salem Church and Cesco sensed that somehow we were needed there.

And he was quite correct. There was quite a nice spirit in the church, but also a much stronger negative one that was feeding off a negative line that flowed through the church up the hill from the lake. We took out six TBs and Cesco planted them, changing the line to positive. We then went back up the hill and did what we could to persuade the negative spirit to leave the other alone. We slept in the parking lot in the churchyard, and by next morning the the church was bright and positive. I have no idea how Cesco knew we should go there.

Next day we drove south, reaching the small city of Ystad just about dinner time. From Ystad we took the ferry over to the Danish island of Bornholm, to the southeast. It has late when we arrived at the island town of Ronne, so we drove up a weed covered country lane and parked for the night. We gifted a vortex near the middle of the island the next morning, and then drove to the old castle ruins at Hammershus on the northern part of the island. There was also a vortex here, and we were able to gift it, ducking behind a wall where we could not be seen. There was a negative line through a tower there which needed gifting, however, which we could not work on without being seen. The line came from the sea, and passed near a light house about a mile away. Fortunately there was a road to the light house, and we were able to take care of the problem there in privacy. We found a much-needed public shower on the island, and took the ferry back to Ystad in the afternoon.

We did not visit them that day, but later before leaving Sweden, we saw the Ales Stenar, a ring of stones on the coast west of Ystad, formed in the shape of a ship. The stones on the left side were more regular in a way than those on the right, in that the qi in them alternated negative, positive, negative, positive, etc. There were two places in the earth, about a third of the way from each end, where there was concentrated negative qi in the ground inside the circle. And there was a positive line of qi than came from the field on the left, entering through one of the positive stones on the left, crossing through the enclosed area, and coming out of that area through a gap in the line on the right, continuing on and flowing into the sea (not visible in the photo) to the right.

The night before we left Sweden we slept in the car on a dirt road by an abandoned farm house not too far north from Malmö. Or tried to… shortly after we had gotten comfortable in the back of the car we were visited by men with flashlights. I pulled on my pants, got out, and was told that we were NOT allowed to sleep there, that they had locked the gates, but they would let us out without calling the police if we left immediately. We did, and so have no Swedish police record to date.

Next day we headed home. On the way out we passed through Hamburg and Blankensee in Germany, and thus I know for a fact that the positive canopy was above those cities. At that time, the end of June, I estimated that the positve canopy extended from Nice in the south, to the arctic circle in Scandanavia in the north; and from Helsinki in the east to Wales in the west.

In March of 2005, while walking and admiring the feel and view of the Grand Canyon of Arizona, Cesco was moved to tell me something of the gifted Norwegian clairvoyant and healer Marcello Haugen, who had worked very hard over the years to assist the many who had come to him for help.

He had a cabin named Semeti, built near the top of Pillaguri Mountain in central Norway, on a small piece of land given to him by a man for whom he had once performed a service. One reason we turned inland north of Stavanger, rather than continuing up the coast through Bergen, was to visit that place. Cesco somehow knew where it was located on the map, though it was only after a kindly clerk at a hotel en route looked up the location on the internet, that we learned he had guessed correctly. Pillaguri is near the town of Otta, and it was evening when we reached that there. After navigating to the top via gravel and dirt roads, we found a wooden sign directing us to a path leading to the cabin. After about a half-mile walk we reached the cabin, situated on a small hill. There was a spirit inside the structure, which I suspect was Haugen’s, and it seemed to be pleased that we had come visiting. It was a handsome simple place, built early in the 20th century, and all the construction materials had been carried up the mountain by hand. We stayed there for about an hour. The spirit seemed to have a special connection to Cesco, but I will leave it up to him to comment further if he deems it appropriate. I will only mention that later during the trip the spirit tipped us off about a particular vortex that it seemed concerned we open.

It had been some distance since we had opened a vortex, and so next morning we carefully scouted around for one. There was quite a strong one on top of a higher mountain, several miles from Pilliguri. This one was not easily accessible, taking us about a 30 minute drive looking for a reasonable trail access, and then about a two and a half hour hike up over open ground and rocks. This vortex was right at the peak of the mountain and the soil was thin there. Fortunately one of the qi spurs was in a small crevice, in which we could hide a TB. The view was majestic and we spent a half hour or so resting there enjoying it, before heading back down the mountain.

That is great you both are gifting Norway.

I’ve got tb’s scattered aound the town of GOL and higher up, near the ski resort and

lake. That is pretty central Norway.

The day after I gifted it snowed a few inches and that was late May.

If you’re down that way and notice any positive qui, I’d like to hear about it.

Hade

I feel it necessary to express my gratitude to Kelly in this post, his dedication and documentation of the work contained herein is second to none.
I feel honored that he lets me tag along around the world getting to experience a world hidden to most.
My head is deeply bowed and my hat is off, Thank you Kelly.

After a month of traveling constantly it takes me a while to settle down and dive into my memory chamber again, I guess today is a good day for swimming.
There is also an old Icelandic saying that:
“A man should not travel faster than a horse can run” .
It might hold some truth to it.

My first experience gifting a vortex came about when I first met Kelly in person, he has mentioned this earlier in this post, it was in Göteborg, Sweden.
This meeting was the start of a friendship that has grown strong and which I treasure dearly.

Our next meeting happened the following year when I took the trip across the Atlantic to North America.
After a 4 day bus ride from Boston to Spokane, Kelly greeted me at the bus terminal and we drove to his mansion in “Burgerville”.
I spent a few weeks at his place and also befriended Don and Carol who lived just 10 miles away, and also got to meet Steve, Dooney, Linda and McGinty, as well as Kelly’s generous wife who don’t get enough credit, thank you M.
Me and Kelly did some experiments with water amongst other things since I was quite determined to find a way to permanently charge water.
The results have been documented by Kelly here on EthericWarriors.

We then set out from “Burgerville” heading South.
Since there is little need for repetition I will quickly mention what was the highlight(s) of our trip that ended in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Seeing/Feeling/Experiencing Grand Canyon was beyond words.
Kelly has also mentioned the mountain we climbed in Oregon which to me is a hike I wont forget easily.
Having two majestic eagles circle above you showing the way, talking to you is something special, really special.
So is having a rainbow shoot down a few meters from where you are standing.
And so is seeing a wave of small blue birds rippling through the air singing harmoniously at you in gratitude.
If you havent understood yet:
I talk to birds and they to me.

I traveled about 12-15000 miles all across the US in 2 months and got to see more of the country than most natives ever have or will.
Greyhound buses are a social observational experiment in itself and well worth the price.
My thanks goes out to all that met me along the way, I wont name names since I don’t feel it necessary, you know who you are anyway:)

On our next trip the same year me and Kelly met up in England at John Scudamore’s place and I befriended both him and Richard(Rich) and we spent a few amazing days at John’s estate.
From there we traveled to Germany.
Worth mentioning to me is the monastery on top of Heiligenberg in Heidelberg, a place I would not mind returning to as a monk doing some serious quiet sitting.
And the abandoned church Kelly speaks of in a previous post.
My role is usually as the pathfinder and I tend to think I do a fairly good job at it.
When Kelly found the vortex which later proved to be inside the church structure we had gifted a vortex not too long ago so I thought to myself:
“What’s the point of going to this one?, I am not going out the car this time(!)”
Well when we arrived at the church it was almost like a magnetic force that pulled me out the car and into that church.
I will never forget entering that church, bowing my head to the altar piece.
A spirit being of some sort started communicating to me, it was right where the altar piece was, it wanted help.
Being a rather unexperienced fellow I told it that I felt rather helpless and did not know what I could do for it but that Kelly might be of greater help, which turned out to be true.
Kelly entered the church and discovered that the vortex we had been tracking was right in the center of the church where two lines of qi were crossing through the ground.
I was given the honor of opening up the vortex and positive chi flowed way up high, it felt special.
Kelly discovered a demon like entity at the left hand side of the altar piece that was unusually aggressive, at this point I told it that itstime was over here and this also turned out to be true.
Kelly with some help did a demonstration of energetic power towards that demon that I have yet to see again, the display of force was humbling.
After this ballet of Qi power moves we changed one of the lines crossing through the altar piece which was negative.
Someone had placed a massive stone right on it in front of the main entrance in 1847, fortunately we had found a way to change a line of qi from negative to positive with 6 TB’s earlier on our trip.
Upon changing that line the place really came to life and the spirit being next to the altar was very thankful and expressed this clearlyto us both.
We went back to the car to drive off and Kelly wondered what the date engraved on that stone was for documentation purposes, I had forgotten and went back with my walking stick to check.
I noted the year 1847 and was about to return to the car when the positive spirit inside grabbed my attention.
It threw a ball of the most pleasant energy you can imagine straight
into my heart and it almost made me fall to the ground had it not been for my walking stick.
I humbly thanked it and gave what I had in return.

As we continued through Germany Kelly discovered a river of Qi above us and found it necessary to find its source so that we could change it.
We managed to track it down quite late at night and this has been the only time I have felt uneasy and threatened during our travels.
Someone/thing did not want us to open up that river, I expressed my concern to Kelly and suggested that we would wait until morning and sunlight before we tracked up the mountain to fix it, so we camped not far from it and succeeded in changing it from negative to positive.
From my memory it had quite a few spirit beings around it, some more hostile than others.

More to come shortly.

I had observed in March, during the Amsterdam-Seattle leg of the flight back from South Africa, that a positive canopy stretched from west in the Northwest territories in Canada to about half-way across Hudson´s Bay. By late June the canopy on Continental Europe had been joined to that in Britain and extended as far north in Norway as the arctic circle. The next logical target for a vortex expedition was Iceland, situated between the two.

On Thursday morning, August 10, I arrived at Cesco’s apartment in in Iceland’s capital Reykjavik. He took me on a walk pointing out the high points of the city.
One of these was the Icelandic Parliament Building. There was a little garden in the back of this building, and two negative qi lines crossed just through the center.
We found one dormant vortex in the city, near an old water storage area which is now a restaurant, called Perlan (The Pearl).
Walking back from gifting the vortex Cesco directed our course to a sculpture behind the library of the University of Iceland, and next to the main cinema. Cesco had noticed that there was something wrong with the feeling around that sculpture. Sure enough, there was a bad qi line there, which we treated.

Cesco enlisted his good friend Gustav, who had just finished a forestry job preparatory to attending college this fall, to drive us around the island. Gusti turned out to be a great assest, and we owe him and his car much for our successful journey.
We set off that Thursday evening, gifting a second vortex just east of the city on our way out. Our first major stop was Thingvellir. This is the site of the world´s first parliament, and is where the Icelandic parliament, the Allthing, was held from 930 until 1798. It is also the site of a recently opened vortex. It is a special place, both geologically (being on the meeting line of two major tectonic plates) and ethericly. There is an old church nearby, built shortly after the country turned Christian in the year 1000, and there is a quite strong positive qi line running through the church at right angles to the fault line. Down from the church, across from the actual meeting site of the Allthing, is another strong line of positive qi; much wider and somewhat softer than the one through the church, but roughly parallel to it. It passes through a spectacular falls nearby , and in the falls is a quite cheerful undine.
We set out again and gifted until dark, where we spent the night with some of Gusti´s (hospitable) co-workers.

Our first vortex next day was on a small mountain east of the town of Borgarnes. As we were coming down, the guardian entity of the mountain joyfully made itself known to us (reminiscent of a similar experience in Japan last fall).
One of the vortices was on a rather steep mountain. I had to travel on all fours about a third of the way, and the round trip took us about three hours. But it was a beautiful view at the top, and the strength of the vortex when opened, made it quite worthwhile.
Toward the end of the day we arrived at the glacier Snæfellsjökull. The glaciers in Iceland have been melting at an unusual pace these past years, but there are still some large and impressive ones on the island. Snæfellsjökull is not large, but it is impressive. We climbed up on it just before dark, to gift a special vortex. Usually there is a cone of qi coming up from below, but on Snæfellsjökull the shape was more like a narrow cone coming up (although it did not come up straight all the way, bending at right angles twice). It was dark when we got back down to the town below, Arnarstapi, but with aid of a flashlight we managed to get the tent up.

On Saturday we headed east until we reached the main ring road around Iceland, Highway 1, where we headed north following the road clockwise around the island. Nothing extraordinary occurred that day, other than I observed when getting back to Highway 1 that the positive canopy had appeared for the first time. That night we put up the tent for the second time, in the daylight, in a farmer´s field, and with better results. We were of course outside the canopy by that time, but by next morning it had caught up with us.

Iceland has plenteous hot springs. Reykjavik is the first city I have visited where two lines of water go into each house from the street: one hot, and one cold. On Sunday we visited one of the more spectacular hot springs sites, which was not far from a vortex.
This was just west of the Icelandic “badlands”, which is an area in the north where little grows and few people live. We gifted one strong vortex there, on a desolate mountain in the rain (it had been overcast or raining most of the time since my arrival). By the time my clothes had dried, we came to Akureyr, the largest town in the north of the islands. Cesco treated us to dinner, and I had my first taste of Iceland fish, which was delicious.
That night we slept near another farmer´s field, again ahead of the canopy.

All day Monday we drove east, still with poor weather, opening vortices along the way. After gifting a vortex on the outskirts of the town of Egilsstadir, we turned off Highway 1 continuing on to the coast to the small seaport of Seydisfjördur. Here arrives once a week a ferry bearing tourists from Norway, and here live two friends of Cesco and Gustav: Helgi and Thorun, and their two small children. They graciously invited us to spend a couple nights there. It was good to take a shower and scrape some of the whiskers off.

Tuesday we slept in a bit, and then drove north to Borgarfjördur. There was a vortex on the edge of the town, and a little restaurant which serves wonderful fish soup.
But these were not the reasons we drove there. Manty Icelanders express belief in the unseen people: the trolls, the giants, the dwarves, the elves. And the area around Borgarfjördur was supposed to be elf country. I was interested in finding out what the qi of an elf felt like. We had to drive in-country a couple miles, and then hike another three or four up into the hills to reach a big rock which was called “elf-church”, because in the past elves had been seen going in an out of that rock. Of course elves do not often make themselves visible to people or invite them into their domiciles – nor did they to us that day. But on the way up the trail we passed a rock which was said to be the haunt of an elf in former times. There was an entity inside, and I tried to get a feel for its qi. It was much more like that of a human being than that of a sylph or one of the mountain spirits. It seemed to spiral up where one would expect the body to be, which is not the case with a human, but
the feeling around the head area was more similar to that of a human. And the emotion around the head area was a little sad, which emotion seems to be the most common for humans.
After a time on the trail, it became quite foggy, which they say elves like. When we got to the large rock after about an hour’s hike, there seemed to be about four other similar entities in the rock. The qi in the rock itself was not as it should be. I spent about a half hour, with help, trying to rectify things. Of course I asked first if it was OK, and there was a short but sharp argument before it was decided that the treatment was the right thing to do. I was a party to the argument, but I wasn´t really one of the adversaries – it was rather queer. During the treatment some things were forced out of the rock which should not have been in there: it reminded me a bit of the experience I had had with Georg at the Megaliesburg vortex last February. As in that case, after the treatment a “mopping up” operation was required to see that the negative things did not reenter afterwards.
Cesco suggested I look for qi lines going through the rock. Sure enough, there were two of them. One was a good one, which went up the hill behind and through a large cylindrical shaped rock. There was a similar entity in it. The other was negative, and came down from another direction passing along the base of the large rock. We went up the hill to a place were there was enough soil over the rocks that we could bury six TBs, and Cesco buried them, turning the line positive. The big rock seemed quite fine afterwards. Cesco felt that the entity in the cylindrical rock wanted something, which was correct, and we took care of it.
I was quite energized on the way back, and covered the ground in about half the time as would normally be the case, stopping only for a short time at the smaller rock, where we had seen the first entity, to do a little work there.
We drove back to Seydisfjördur, and spent another night at Helgi and Thorun´s place.

When we had driven into Seydisfjördur on Monday night, I had noticed that the mountain across the fjord to the northeast from the town had unusual positive qi in it, and that there was a dormant vortex on top. Because it was so high, we put off climbing it until Wednesday morning. Gusti stayed back to have some work on the car done, and Cesco and I set off about 8:30 in the morning. The climb was not difficult, but it was long and tiring: we arrived back in town at 3PM. It was the strongest vortex we gifted on the trip, however, and there were several confirmations of this:
First, by the time we left Seydisfjördur at about 4:30, there were many sylphs in the sky, and their procession centered above the gifted peak.
Second, the positive canopy had not only caught up with us, but had spread as far as could be seen in every direction, We were to find during the next few days that the canopy had extended over the entire island at that time, and as far as could be seen over the ocean, to the east, to the south, and to the west. My suspicion was that it had now joined with the canopy over Europe, and perhaps with that over northern Canada.
That night we took a short detour off the main highway and drove to Stödvarfjördur on the coast, where is located one of the finest of rock collections. It had, amoung many other things, specimens of Iceland fellspar. Most fellspar that you see is striated, but here were some clear pieces, and one in particular was quite clear. I noticed that the feeling of the clear pieces was better than that of the common pieces, and that of the best piece was quite good.
We found a nice spot by the sea to put up the tent. Beginning that day (Wednesday), the weather turned sunny, and it continued nice, more or less, for the remainder of the trip.

Next morning we back-tracked to Highway 1 and drove south, continuing to open vortices, even though the positive canopy, with its incident positive entities, was now everywhere above. Our thinking was that Iceland is only a modestly large island between two continents, and so needed to be well-stocked.
The largest glacier in Europe, Vatnajökul, in is southeast Iceland. One vortex we gifted that day was on a little ridge, overlooking a tail of that glacier. Besides a quite tall positive entity that greeted us there, after the gifting, there appeared a number of birds, including two falcons, circling the newly opened vortex.
We spent the night further down the road, erecting our tent near a beautiful little chapel close to a famous old cliff called Lomagnupur. One of the most famous of the old Icelandic sagas is Njalssaga, which has a good translation into English. I recommend it to anyone who is interested in the old history of Iceland and the customs of the Vikings. One of the characters in that saga had a dream of a giant coming out of Lomagnupur speaking to him a prediction which later became true. The little chapel had quite a nice feeling inside, and Cesco had a chance to sit there undisturbed for a time before the next tourists arrived. There has been a chapel there likely since before 1200.

On Friday morning we stopped at an old nunnery Kirkjubæjarklaustur, which was close by a dormant vortex. On the way to the cloister was a hill with sheer sides called Systrastapi (Nun´s Rock). On one side was anchored a cable which extended over the top of the hill and which ended in a small chain coming down just above a trail that ended about 2/3 of the way up the hill. The chain extended down only far enough that a reasonably tall adult could reach it, and to get the rest of the way up the hill one had to pull himself up the chain hand over hand.
At the southernmost part of the island is a beach Dyrholaey at which we stopped. Cesco had long wished to swim in the ocean, and he and Gustav did so here. I stayed in the car. Afterwards a warmly dressed woman came up to them and told them they were heroes, and that the newspaper should have been informed beforehand so that photographers could be present.
Further down the road was an impressive waterfall, with a vortex nearby. The sun was out, and when one walked into the falls a beautiful double rainbow was present. One could walk right to the foot of the rainbow, which was my first such experience.
The last vortex of particular note was up on a high headland. It turned out to be directly below the cairn of one of the first viking settlers of the country, buried in 875. There were other graves up there as well, and considerable effort must have been expended to carve and transport up the rocks necessary for their adornment.
We arrived back in Reykjavik that night, our cycle complete.

Next day Cesco and I went back to the Parliament Building, and followed one of the bad lines passing through the gardent, untill we found an inconspicuous place where it could be gifted. It turned out that the same line went under a large public statue elsewhere in the city.

On the flight back from Iceland I was naturally keen to see how far the positive canopy extended to the west and south. The first leg of my flight was to Minneapolis, and I was surprised that that canopy continued all the way to that city, over Greenland and central Canada.
The second leg was to Las Vegas, and somewhere not too far south of Minneapolis the plane flew out from under the positive canopy.

Continued from my above post:

This year(2006) me and Kelly planned our journey quite a bit ahead of time which in my case was necessary as my funds are somewhat limited.
I wish to express gratitude to all that supported our trip by purchasing one of my Little Secret Devices, most of the income from those sales went straight into our large gifting run in Britain and Scandinavia, thank you, thank you.
My thanks also goes to John and his lovely family and our friend Rich, plus those we met along the way.

John picked me up at Stansted airport as he did last year and we drove to his majestic estate in Hereford.
It felt very good relaxing there for two nights before hitting the road, his place belongs to another world and I feel quite privileged and honored to have been able to walk around in it.
From there Rich drove us round and about, since I sat in the back seat, mostly eating and drifting between sleep and meditation, I have very few reference points during our trip, all I know is that we drove long distances and(supposedly) covered England, Scotland and a tiny part of Wales:)

Kelly mentioned the stone circle(Nine Stanes) that our gracious host Paddy took us to.
It was a true joy to observe Kelly work with the entity of that place, and for me an interesting observation of qi, this place was special.
The other stone circles were not the same but had interesting energetic characteristics.

The second place that made a strong impression was when we headed towards Lands End.
Upon arriving in the town of Penzance Kelly picked up something quite negative way yonder, it triggered an awareness in me as well since the change of ambience was different, in a negative way.
It was really a painful energy even for me that is not very sensitive.
It took us a while to find the source and we stopped at Lands End on the way(fortunately, thanks to Rich) and it was well worth the trip, the view out there was really something.
The source of the negative energy transmission was in the middle of a field and we were accompanied by a flock of young cows and bulls that were behaving rather strange, it was a mix of curiosity, joy and playfulness.
Standing near that negative spot did not feel good at all, the closest comparison would be to have your throat full of dust or chalk without being able to throw up.
We managed to fix it and headed into Penzance for a well deserved dinner.
That dinner was a pleasant surprise, I forgot the name of the place but they had first class Italian food for a food junkie like me:)

Our next destination was to be Scandinavia and a place I remember a bit more from:)
The first stop worth mentioning to me is my families cabin a few hours outside of Oslo.
I am very happy that I got to bring Kelly to this place as it has meant a lot to me growing up, we even found a vortex 5 minutes from it(!).
I will go back a few years in time to 2004 and share my first real experience with Sylphs there.
This was the year I had decided not to use my voice and I had my mother drive me out to our cabin so that I could spend a few days by myself.
I brought with me a special HHG to place out there.
The cabin is situated on right near the water of a small lake and growing up I probably spent more time in the water than outside of it.
I decided to donate my energy generator to the lake, it swallowed it up gratefully.
Not many moments after what seemed like a army divine appeared in the sky above me approaching me from above the tree tops on the hill overlooking the lake and the cabin.
The sight and feeling of this was so overwhelming that I simply dropped to my knees and sat there in a mix of awe and appreciation for a long time.

Kelly also got to meet my beloved Mother, Sister and my Father out there.
The meeting was an important one for me and I am very grateful for it.

The next morning we headed for Oslo, there we found a vortex near The Holmenkollen Ski Jump and it was a piece of cake for me to lead us there since I grew up in the city.
We decided to spend parts of the day in the city as I had a few spots I wanted to show Kelly.
One is Vigelandsparken(The Vigeland Park), named after Gustav Vigeland the artist.
Visually its quite an impressive place since his body of work is quite immense.
It is rumored that he was a Nazi supporter and his circle of friends were not the best, it would not surprise me.
We discovered, or Kelly discovered quite interesting energy patterns/movements in the park, mainly around the center piece which is basically a huge phallic symbol.
We decided to do something about it and tracked one of the negative lines of chi running through it into the graveyard nearby.
After some difficulty finding a quiet spot to bury our TB’s we finally managed to do it and headed back for the park to see what the outcome was.
Walking back through the graveyard I could feel the energy transforming and it was not pleasant at all, it felt like massive sludge moving through a pipe inside of myself, whatever blockage we had released it sure took its time to let go, but it did.
Walking out of the park the energy started to feel much better and I was happy we took the time to see it.

My next spot for Kelly was a restaurant called “Le Canard” not far from the park.
I don’t know what the history of that place is but it has really nasty energy and the last time I passed it I got a very clear “picture” that humans has been sacrificed there during the 2nd world war and probably after as well.
The building itself has some symbols worth mentioning, one being the star of David and the other the Knight’s Templars cross.
I really cannot describe how awful this place feels…
Kelly supported my observations and found there to be a quite fierce and demonic entity inside of the place.
On his recommendation we decided it was best to leave the place alone.
The Royal family are said to frequent this place as well as those of
the “high” society, I would not want to eat at a table there thats forsure.

Next stop before leaving town was my younger brother’s photo exhibition, we surprised him as he did not know we were coming.
He showed documentary photo’s from a trip he took to China last year, it was nice to see his work exhibited.
It was short meeting before we headed southwards.
As we had a positive canopy above us we had smooth sailing for a while.
I was quite ashamed of all the tollbooths that we had to go through on the way, you would think in a country as rich as Norway you should not have to pay to use the roads…
I had hoped to lead us up through Bergen but 3 ferry rides and numerous extra tollbooths made us change a different route.
We went through some of Norway’s famous fjords which I have never had the chance to see before and it is really something to be proud of and it made a nice imprint on my being.

I decided a different route for us and chose to take Kelly to a place I had gifted before in connection to a old energy pentagram placed over Norway(https://www.norwegian-pentagram.com).
I started gifting the points of this pentagram in 2004 and got to do a few of them but one struck me as special and that is the one located on a mountain called Store Orkelshø.
I also had some quite strong experiences gifting it.
This is on the way to Trondheim which we planned on going through anyway so the detour was not so great.
We also got to cross the inland mountain areas that you have to see to understand how beautiful they are, Jotunheimen amongst others.
Kelly mentioned that I had someone I wanted to see which we fortunately was able to, it has been someone I had planned to meet at his place for a few years now, his name is Marcello Haugen.
I wont share much more since it is of private nature but it was the definite highlight of my trip meeting him again, he also assisted us in opening a important vortex point.

We gifted a few vortices on our way to Trondheim, one was just outside the town of Otta were I met my friend and was quite a hike, but well worthwhile.
Another was crossing over the highlands in what seemed like a rocky field.
I quickly noticed a rather odd stone standing there that clearly had the presence of something attached to it.
The stone was quite big, the size of a tall man in height and probably the same in width.
What made it odd is that it had a almost square hole on the center of it and cracks running through it.
The energy of it was not the best either.
Kelly discovered that a line of negative qi was running through it and that a rather fierce entity was connected to it.
We gifted the vortex which was not far from it and continued our journey.
We took the trip to Store Orkelshø and it proved to be a vortex point that now was open and positive so our help was not needed there, hopefully having that point positive has broken the pentagram structure.

We got into Trondheim late at night and found a place where we could take a well deserved shower and sleep in a bed over night.
The next morning I took Kelly to see Nidarosdomen (Nidaros Dome Church) in the center of town.
I have had some quite unpleasant experiences in that place from gifting it a few years back and was curious to show it to Kelly.
It came as no surprise that the whole place stinks of shitty energy, its even embedded in the walls itself.
Strange numerical patterns appear there and above one of the main entrances(left hand side) hangs the head of The Devil.
This is where the Norwegian Royal family has their ceremonies often, who are these creatures anyway(?)…

More to come.

In the post A Second River of Qi I alluded to a trip Cesco and I made to Montana to gift a vortex on a mountain near Missoula. This is quite a strong vortex, and I first noticed it looking east from Moscow, Idaho back in the fall of 2004. Later Carol and I made a trip over Lolo Pass to visit Steve and Dooney, but due to lack of time and snow in the mountains, we did not take care of it at that time. This was probably for the best, since even in better conditions in February 2005 it was a rather steep and slippery climb.

In the post Positive Canopy Over the Island of Taiwan I mentioned meeting my Taiwanese friend Luke in Las Vegas in May of 2005. Returning home from Las Vegas, I wanted to check how far the positive canopy had moved into Montana, and so I took the route home which brought me through Pocatello in southeastern Idaho and up to Interstate 90 just west of Butte, Montana. Driving north some time after crossing the Utah-Idaho State Line I became aware of a strong vortex far to the northwest. I was hoping to locate it while visibility held, but this did not happen, and before heading west on I-90 it had turned dark. Since there was still plenty of snow in the the high mountains in Idaho at the time, I decided it was best to drive straight home, rather than try to gift it then.

The summer and fall of 2005 were pretty well filled up with work and gifting elsewhere,and the vortex remained ungifted. A week ago Saturday (September 9) it seemed time to repair the omission, so I loaded up some TBs in my old jeep and headed north for I-90. Driving east and south from Spokane the target dormant vortex was somewhat obscured by the glare of the Missoula vortex, but after Missoula I got a fix on the direction and headed south on US-93. At Salmon, Idaho, I had to turn off 93 to the east, and eventually found the vortex up in the Beaverhead Mountains. I found an old rough mountain road which lead to within a few miles of the mountain top where the vortex was situate. I was driving with the windows closed, due to the smoke in the air from the many forest fires in the region, but when I exited the car to begin the climb, the first rain in several months began to fall. Other than having to hurry to avoid being caught in the woods in the dark, the climb was uneventful, and the TBs were buried. It was dark when I finally found the car, and with the new rain, I decided to sleep there in the mountains and wait for morning to negociate the steep mountain road. This vortex was likely the strongest I’d seen in the Pacific Northwest to date.

I woke up about 3AM and found that the moisture had pretty well been soaked up by the soil, and the road was in good shape. So I turned on the lights and made my way down the mountain. I was lucky, for later in the day my electrical system went out, and had it done so up on the mountain, I’d have been in trouble. I had to see a man in Ely, Nevada about a planned trip (which probably should not be disclosed at present), and so headed east toward Idaho Falls and Pocatello. It was light when I reached the latter town, and from there I noticed another strong vortex to the south. Later that morning I found it on a mountain somewhat north of Malad City off of Interstate 15, north of the Utah border. It required about a 20 mile drive on country roads and then a bit of a hike to reach it, but it was a good one. I found on the way home, several days later, that it, along with the big one in the Beaverheads, had extended the canopy over the whole State of Idaho.

It was on the road from Salt Lake City, Utah, to Wendover, Nevada, along the salt flats, that my alternator gave out, and I had to flag a (good samaritan) driver down to make a phone call to a tow truck. I managed to get towed all the way to Ely where I found a good repair shop. Next morning, while the car was being fixed, I found my man.

Years ago he had tried to show me an old Shoshone camping ground he had lived in for about six weeks. It was out in the desert and the Indians had used the place for making arrowheads and had a flint mine there. It consists of a quarter mile long array to huge rocks (most of them larger than buildings). There is a maze of paths, natural corrals, caves, and lookout spots. There is a trail through it, used by coyotes and wild mustangs, but otherwise abandoned. The name for the place in the Shoshone language is “City of the Rocks”. Back in January of 2001 when we tried before, we failed due to the snow. I could feel a vortex out in that direction, so when the car was done, we drove out there. It was quite a place: more interesting than I had imagined it, and the dormant vortex was indeed on a high spot in the “City of the Rocks”.

Next day I drove back home, passing through southern Idaho and northeastern Oregon this time. I located another good vortex in Oregon, but had to leave it for a later. I updated the Northwest map showing the extent of the canopy of qi: https://www.palouse.net/laozu/nwmap1.jpg The latest addition is in purple. As before, the solid part corresponds to direct observation, and the other to educated extrapolation..

……………………………

Yesterday (Sunday the 17th) I took care of another vortex I had long planned to visit. It is at the top of Mount Si, on the outskirts of the town of North Bend, Washington. For several years, everytime I had driven to Seattle, I was reminded of that vortex, and finally my sense of obligation drove me to attend to it. Drove over early in the morning and met Edward (who has been posting on various orgonite forums for about three years) in North Bend, and we made the climb. He is from the area and was familiar with the trail, having climbed it a number of times in his youth.

One of the points was right at the top of the “haystack”, and it took a bit of seeking to find a secure depository. Fortunately there was no one else up that high at the time, and the seach was successful.

It was a good strong vortex. Edward mentioned several times on the way down how much better the mountain felt.

Spent a day in transit in Hong Kong (September 26) with gifting partner Lapping , and friend Wai Wan drove us to two dormant vortices: one on Mount Butler, and one on Dog’s Belly.

Wai Wan told us that Dog’s Belly is actually called Nine Bellies now, due to political correctness and the fact that “dog” and “nine” have the same pronunciation in Cantonese. It is the name of some small mountains near the Chineese University of Hong Kong. This was the more difficult of the two dormant vortices, for a couple reasons. Just as we began our climb we met some police cars, who were investigating a robbery of hikers by illegal immigrants from over the border. Seems that people come into the new territories, skulk in the hills, rob hikers, and flee back over the boundary with their takings. So we had to keep an eye out. Furthermore, the hill the vortex was on had no good trail from where we began, and the vines and trees were so close, we had to go on hands and knees part of the way.

Mount Butler is on Hong Kong island itself, and had much easier access: there was a road, and then steps to the top. The vortex was a little way down the other side, but accessible. We got there just before dark, and in time to find the correct points. In several weeks we plan to return to see what, if any, effect there has been made on the Hong Kong sky.

We left Hong Kong for Beijing on September 27. I had been in Beijing several times before: the first time in 1989, and the most recent previously in 2001. The place has changed considerably. In '89 on the way into the city from the airport, we drove on an aging road shared by trucks, cars, three-wheeled carts, and donkey carts. Now the place is ringed and pierced by modern freeways and the traffic is a caution. I wouldn’t like to drive here even if I could rent a car (which would not be easy).

So we were left to public transportation, and the occasional taxi. And our progress has been slow. In ten days we have reached 7 vortices. For comparison, last year with Cesco on our expedition in southern Germany and Switzerland, we averaged about 4 per day, and that count increased during the latter part of our trip. On that trip, and on the trip to South Africa, the positive canopy appeared after three days. This time it took ten days, only appearing this afternoon.

Three of the vortices in the Beijing area were in the countryside out in the suburbs: near the towns of Sanhe, Langfang, and Fangshan. One was in the Forbidden City, and one on a hill near the Ming Tombs, north of the City. This last was the most difficult of the five, due to a thorn thicket covering the hill.

Several times we travelled to vortices, only to return disappointed, due to physcial difficulty in reaching them, or access blocked by official decree (with attendent soldiers). One such place was a mountain near the Great Wall (in Ba Da Ling). We progressed along the wall as far as we could, until we could see in the distance a section of wall which had been destroyed, lying in a rather difficult pass. If we’d had more time, we might have tried it, but it would have carried us into the night, and we weren’t prepared.

This is Mid-Autumn Festival time in China, and Beijing was/is overflowing with people on vacation. This made getting around even more difficult than usual, and so we took a bus and spent three days in neighboring Shanxi Province. Without a car we could only hit the most strong vortices, and there were two such in the northern half of the province in which we traveled.

One was on a hill some distance east of Taiyuan. A friend of a friend there had a new car, and he drove us back to the vortex site. It was an exciting drive: he hit over 160 kilometers per hour on the freeway, and nearly high-centered on the rough hill roads after we left the freeway.

The most interesting vortex of the trip thus far was over the border in Inner Mongolia. We took a bus to the nearest town, then hired a taxi (with Mongolian driver) to take us further north to the closest point to the vortex from the road. Then Lapping, a friend Qui from Da Tong, and I started climbing. Several hours later we reached the vortex on a high mesa, after passing several flocks of sheep. We caused one of the herders a bit of trouble, as his sheep kept following us away from where he wanted to keep them.

This vortex was special: not only because it was strong (visible from over 400 kilometers away), but beginning about 50 kilometers away you could feel the presence of a strong cheerful welcoming spirit there. After we reached the vortex, which was on nearly the highest point of the mesa, and gifted it, I had some interaction with the spirit. It reminded me somewhat of the experience Georg and I had at the special vortex in Magaliesberg early last spring in South Africa. By the end of this activity, quite a number of other (respectable) entities were present.

Leisurely walking back along the Mesa, and then down, in the sun and cool breeze, through the occasional flocks of sheep and herders, far from teeming cities and pollution, with my spirits high from contact with the wonderful guardian spirit of the place, and the positive qi billowing out from the newly opened vortex, has to be one of the most pleasant experiences of my life.

We reached the highway just before dark, and after a time an old van pulled over and took us to the nearest town, thence to take a bus to Da Tong to spend the night.

Next day we travelled to the old taoist center at Hengshan (Mount Heng). There was a vortex up on the neighboring mountain, but the way was blocked off – for fire prevention, the soldiers told us. There is quite good feng shui at the place, and some of the old spirit survives the Government commercialization. That night we took a train back to Beijing.

Having finished our work near Beijing, we decided to pursue our strategy of just gifting the strongest dormnat vortices.

Years ago I had read the biography Chronicles of the Tao by Deng Mingdao, and was moved to visit mountain Huashan. This is one of the five holy Taoist mountains in China, and from time immemorial the site of a Taoist community. Only 120 kilometers from the ancient capital of Changan (now Xian), it was visted by many renowned men (including emporers) over the past three millennia. This heritage was interrupted during the Great Cultural Revolution, when the monks were driven away, and many old buildings destroyed. Now there are Taoist monks on the premises again, but the place is commercialized as a tourist and cultural attraction, and the monks seem to be there mainly to add color.

My first visit was in 1990. At that time there was only one way up the mountain: a path at places dangerous, but equipped with chains driven into the mountain sides for relative saftey, and rather steep. The climb took about five and half hours, from base to the top of the highest peak. As might be guessed, the trip was taken mostly by those who were serious in wanting to visit, rather than by casual tourists. I found the place wonderful: primarily for the outstanding feng shui, but also for the beautiful and breathtaking scenery, and the glimpse into three thousand years of history it offered. Some of the taoist gods still keep a presence on the mountain, most notably Leishen, the god of thunder.

Some years later, when another opportunity presented itself, I returned, and was unpleasantly surprised to find that a gondola had been built to carry passengers the greater part of the journey up. The number of visitors had now increased greatly, and many of the new increase behaved not like pilgrims, but like immature children, tossing about refuse and yelling just to hear there voices echo from the mountain sides.

But the beauty and wonderful qi of the place was still there, and so I decided to revisit Huashan, suspecting that it might harbour a vortex. I was not disappointed: the only other location where I have seen so many together is Sedona, Arizona. Due to the steepness of the mountains, we could not reach many of the vortices, but we took care of what we could reach. The old main trail has now been completely replaced by a concrete walkway, and steps cut into the side of the mountain. But it still took us more than 5 hours from bottom to top.

……….. The train from Beijing to Xian had gone south to another old capital city Luoyang, thence west. Passing Luoyuang in the night, I had noted another quite strong vortex, somewhat to the south. So after descending Huashan, we took the train to Luoyang, and next morning set out for that vortex.

The town on the map which seemed to be most closely in the right direction was Yiyang, so we boarded the Yiyang bus. When the direction of the vortex approached being perpendicular to the road, we got off the bus and started hiking: first across paved country roads to a village, then along dirt roads to a smaller village, and then along a path through the fields, until we reached a river. From the river we could see our destination through the hazy sky, but neither up nor down the river could we see a crossing.

So we headed south along a dirt road bordering the river. After a kilometer or so, we found a farmer with a three wheel cart cutting twigs from brush. Lapping asked him where the next bridge was, and was told about 30 kilometers. For a fee he was willing to drive us in his cart (with his two year old boy on his lap). We bumped up and down on that cart for about ten kilometers, when came to a ferry. Great luck! We paid the driver and waited for the ferry to come across to our side of the river. The craft was steel, and hooked to a steel cable which was strung across the river. The captain/crew was a young lady who pulled the boat across the river by pulling on the cable hand-over-hand. When she got to our side, besides ourselves, her passengers where a bicycle and a motorcycle, with drivers of course. Lapping and I helped things along by pulling on the cable too, and we recrossed the river rapidly.

From the river bank we hiked to a nearby road and found a car willing to drive us ten kilometers back upriver. From there we took off again toward the vortex hill. Finally we crossed railroad tracks, another road, and came a village at the base of the hill. We found a trail following the terraces up the hill, and eventually reached our destination.

This vortex was in Henan province: “he” means “river”, and refers to the Yellow River, while “nan” means “south”. Beijing is in the middle of Hebei province: “he” is as before, and “bei” means “north”. The Yellow River, second in importance in China, has changed its course a number of times, so the names are not entirely accurate, but they give a general geographical idea.

I had hoped that on the way back to Beijing, we could pass through Shanxi Province and learn whether the positive canopy over Beijing had extended thither aided by the vortices we had gifted over a week before, but train tickets were scarce, and we could had to take the east route back. So I do not know how well we succeded with our new strategy. I know that it worked in southern Idaho, but at this point I cannot say for sure, here in China.

Here are a few pictures from our travels through Norway and into Finland:

Above:
Traveling over Valdres and Gudbrandsdalen.

Above:
The marvellous fjord outside of Odda!

Above:
The Mystical Singing River which gave me water to drink and music to dance to.

Above:
Lapplanders on the run.
The only company we had for miles and miles.

More to come(Icelandic part of trip)

Little Cesco

So glad to hear you made it to the high north of Lapland. I would love to hear where there you journeyed in more detail. Most of that region is in need of gifting though I think the energies in overall are in a better condition than most places. But wherever no towers are placed the atmosphere is natural. Incredible photos too. That place sure feels to be closer to heaven for some reason. Real magic.

Pekka

We left Bejing on the 15th, to spend a day and a half in Hong Kong before setting off for the States.

As related above, we had opened two vortices three weeks earlier in Hong Kong/New Territories, and I was rather curious to see if there were any accrued effect. I was surprised that the region was covered by a positive canopy as we flew in. This is the first time I have seen that happen with only two vortices opened. My suspicion is that the distribution of 600 or so TBs by Didier (Disundi) in the region contributed much to that effect. On Monday, the 16th, Waiwan drove us about and we opened two more vortices, to “ice the cake”: one on Big Hat Mountain and one near the big Buddhist statue on Lantau Island.

The weather for our trip back on Tuesday was nearly perfect for observation, once the plane climbed out of the extreme smog which has been present in Hong Kong the past few weeks. The positive canopy did not extend much into the ocean to the east, as was to be expected.

When we flew over Taiwan, however, I found the the canopy raised there last autumn had expanded somewhat. It extended into the ocean some miles south of the island, but the expansion to the north was even greater. And in fact there was a belt of positive qi some 30 meters wide or so, which extended from Taiwan all the way to the large southern island Kyushu of Japan. In fact all of Kyushu is now covered by the canopy, which is surprising given that I had only opened one vortex in Kyushu last fall: in Nagasaki. Now a single positive canopy covers all of Taiwan, Kyushu, and the southern half of the big island Honshu. It does not extend much further up the latter island than Nara. In the corridor of the canopy connecting Taiwan and Japan, the qi was flowing northeast, toward Japan from Taiwan.

Japan’s most famous mountain Fujiyama was clearly visible from the plane. It is home to a quite strong dormant vortex. The channel of positive qi from Japan across the north Pacific to the Puget Sound area was still there, the qi flowing east, so in that sense the positive canopy of Taiwan/Japan is linked up to that of the Pacific Coast.

Since the land was so clearly visible on the trip, it gave me good opportunity to view the effect on the ground of the “trickling down” effect of the qi from the positive canopy back to the earth. It has earlier been described how, in particular, this positive qi enters living trees through the highest branch, and passes down the trunk into the earth. The highest concentration of positive qi I viewed from the air yesterday was indeed in the trees.

But there was surface positive qi in areas without trees: more in grassy areas, and lesser, but still considerable amounts, in bare earth. So the process of falling qi from the positive canopy seems to occur most everywhere beneath it; but the amount of retention or absorbtion appears to vary. There was very little of it over concrete or asphalt surfaces.

Due to the corridor of qi extending from Taiwan to Kyushu, it was possible to observe the effect on the sea beneath the positive canopy. The water seemed to be even more positive than most of the land. With one curious exception: the water along the coast line, from 1/2 to 2 kilometers out, depending on depth apparently, was not positive. The positive qi would extend down to the coast line from the interior, and then cease, beginning again only some distance off in the ocean. I should mention that this positive qi, both on land and water, at least as yet, does not seem to penetrate much below the surface.

We had a stopover in Narita (Tokyo Airport), and it was nearly dark when the plane took off from there. Travelling against the sun, it was daylight again when we reached the US Pacific Coast. The Pacific Coast canopy now extends 30 or so kilometers out into the ocean in the San Franciscio Bay region, at least as far down as San Jose, which was where our transcontinental flight ended. It extended as far east as I could see (from the plane).

The next leg to the trip was north to Seattle. The broad extent of the positive canopy continued into northern California, and then gradually narrowed to 30 kilometers or so through southern Oregon, widening again in northern Oregon. From southern Oregon up, unto Puget Sound, the region immediately along the coast has no positive canopy above it.

I have been reading your account with keen interest, friend, and realize I have been too awestruck to reply. I want thank you for your on-the-ground grunt labor and your overarching vision, and to let you know that humans, and not just sylphs and undines, send up huzzahs!

Your post of 18. Oct concludes with the observation that Puget Sound is not showing positive chi. Many gifters have focused on the Seattle area, yes? Elsewhere, have noted reports of unusual Puget Sound seabed heat in the last months, suggestive of welling magma. A predictive webbot project which tracks linguistic shifts has been mentioning a possible Vancouver quake. Is there a correlation of lack of positive chi, with building tectonic stress?

Thank you.

So glad to hear you made it to the high north of Lapland. I would love to hear where there you journeyed in more detail. [quote from Pekka]

We just went a little north of the arctic circle in Norway, and then turned south again into Sweden. I believe the reindeer photo was taken in Sweden. Sorry we just missed each other when we were in Finland Pekka.

“Your post of 18. Oct concludes with the observation that Puget Sound is not showing positive chi.” [quote from carpediem]

I did not mean that Puget Sound is not showing positive qi, only that a strip of land along the coast, which stretches from somewhere near the Oregon-California border up to Puget Sound, is not yet under the positive canopy. A good part, if not all, of Puget Sound is under the positive canopy. Sorry for not being clear.

In particular Seattle, and that part of Puget Sound adjacent to it, are under the canopy.

“Is there a correlation of lack of positive chi, with building tectonic stress?” [quote from carpediem]

I do not know.