Hello Etheric Warriors

Hello, I just had a little over a 900 dollar debt forgiven because they thought I made the right decision not going to work for that other company, and decided to help me out! Told me to come by and get my collateral and called it even. How awesome is that!

Hello etheric warriors! parts of following is an excerpt from an email I sent to Don in regards to the terror meme post. he thought i should convey what I said to him to the forum so that U guys could understand me better, so here it is. parts of it are a little different because i wanted to clarify a few things I said.

In the past before becoming a christian i had a couple different girlfriends that were Wiccan, honestly they were the easiest women to get along with compared to the others. After becoming a Christian, many years later, I considered hooking up with a good friend that was Wiccan or more accurately neo pagan, simply because we got along so good. For whatever reason she was in to me even though I was a christian.

The coven that was actively attacking me years ago were actually satanists that self identified as Wiccans. I do understand that they were satanists not witches and i do understand the difference. I guess you are right in saying i am still programmed somewhat. At a conscience level I understand the difference but I have lived in this culture for so long I tend to forget sometimes. Believe me if I didn’t understand the difference I wouldn’t have anything to do with you guys. I would be scared like most Christians are of pagans.

Honestly I think the biggest stumbling block for christians about pagans is the use of ancient geometry. For whatever reason most Christians view all that as “demonic” and immediately associate it with “satan”. I do believe what I believe about God and I don’t believe that will ever change, but I also believe other than the concept of God and the universe and who God is, real christians, celtic pagans and Wiccans share a few core beliefs; such as being good stewards over the environment, loving everyone, and living without harming anyone else.

I see it, too bad the parasites have successfully polarized these groups against each other with insane hateful preachers murdering witches in the name of Jesus. To me that’s insane and it should have never happened. My book don’t teach me to hate, but to love everyone as myself, including my enemies. I really don’t understand how most Christians tend to appoint themselves as God’s judge and jury and go around policing the morals of everyone else. It is wrong, and it is not remotely what Christ taught, and it is a crying shame that that is how most people in the world, not just pagans, view christianity; because the most outspoken christians that everyone sees, act this way.

The truth is they aren’t christians at all, but probably part of the control mechanism that is dividing everyone for the elite’s benefit. Just as satanists are hiding within the Wicca religion, Satanists are hiding at the very top of modern christianity, kenneth copeland, benny hinn, and billy graham to name a few.( I base this on their own words and teachings which I have heard with my own ears, all 3 of them speaking masonic teachings and even teaching those concepts to christians from their tv pulpits. And because the programming within christianity has been going on for so long, unfortunately the hateful preachers have made plenty of ignorant followers that don’t even realize they are being hateful and are antithema to Christ and His teachings. Hopefully I didn’t offend anyone with the above paragraphs and y’all get what I am about.

Thanks, Ed.

Religion/spirituality, whether organized or not, is in large part a way of trying to understand reality. In that sense it’s not much different from science which again tries to map out what’s going on around us*.

Perhaps religions tend to focus on the “why? (are we here)”, the “before” and the “after” (certainly Catholicism focuses on the after, I speak from experience) and a lot about what isn’t visible (i.e. the ether). Science tends to look at the “how” (but only the “measurable”). Unfortunately religions as well as sciences seem to be at the moment very protective of the status quo as well as being very dismissive of each other. That was probably a successful plan by the two-legged parasites who’ve been pulling the strings on this here blue planet but at least some of us are aware that religion, spirituality, magic, science - they are all part of the same thing - and the sooner we as a human race become aware of that paradigm the better.

What’s been happening with the major religions is similar. For example Chistianity, Judaism and Islam probably share more similarities than differences and peoples of those religions have co-existed peacefully throughout the history of Middle-East. Maybe if Christianity hadn’t become institutionalized (weaponized) by the Roman Empire we’d be in a more peaceful world but more likely the parasites would have found another genuine spring to poison so they could try and manipulate people’s minds. The parasites eventually took over (I think) all religions which rely on a priesthood. Islam just happened to get the role of “bad guy” in the global parasites’ Punch and Judy show, whose purpose is to keep us divided forever (or until we would become willing slaves - they wish!).

*Of course both religion/spirituality and science have tools as well to deal with and affect reality (some better than others). Just not so many of those tools exist which combine both aspects… I do think orgonite is one of those “multidisciplinary” tools, though ;-) Fortunately orgonite isn’t something that requires belief or any kind of interaction to be effective, otherwise it may not even have taken off the ground.

I’ve been hoping that by sharing some history and principles of Zoroaster’s monotheistic religion I can help tone down the impression that Jewish monotheism has made on account of an army of God-haters who offer a distorted view of history. Since the Magi are featured in the New Testament I hope that Christians, at least, will see beyond the relatively constricted belief paradigm that Moses was evidently required to establish when the Jews were surrounded by Babylonian baby killers in Palestine and Canaan. The Phoenicians, who supplied the plans and architect for Solomon’s temple, by the way, were among those bloodlusters. If Moses weren’t very strict the Jews would have been re-absorbed in the bloodiest forms of paganism and, in fact, they often did revert as the Bible shows us. I don’t think we have that threat, any more. I doubt any of us personally know anyone who has sacrificed their first born children to a false god by throwing him/her into a furnace as was done throughout that region. Egypt always remained free of human sacrifice except on rare occasions and I think they used prisoners of war in that case.

The sorcery that was universally practiced in the communities all around the Jews was powerfully tempting and it’s not hard for me to see why Moses simply condemned all magical practices. I doubt that people in those days had the discernment to distinguish between healthy and harmful forms of magic. Those conditions didn’t exist in ancient Persia, as far as I can tell. The Jews didn’t have teachings about an afterlife until after the Babylonian captivity and it looks to me like it was cobbled together, perhaps after the Jews had associated with Zoroastrians in Mesopotamia. Zoroaster taught that our physical life is followed by a greatly expanded non-physical one and that the virtuous soul experiences a rewarding experience; the selfish soul does not. I think this is a lot more humane than churchianity’s guilt-and-fear inducing, infantile heaven/hell concept and its forced popular replacement, theosophy’s stultifying reincarnation dogma. The Magi were priests of the Medean empire (conquered and absorbed by the Persians) who somehow became the priesthood of Zoroastrianism. I haven’t learned anything about that, yet, but I’ll keep digging. I assume most Magi were jerks, of course.

Zoroaster’s primary focus was to teach people to improve the land and to resist degrading impulses. I think this is the source of the Persians’ traditional love of gardens, which probably exceeds that of the English ;-). I think it’s in the context of their love of nature that the Zoroastrians honor the elementals and magic in general in a practical way. I had to really dig to find any information on Zoroastrianism and I’m personally inclined to ignore commentary by non-believers and prefer the scriptures themselves and some learned commentary by a believer, which I finally found recently. Zoroaster taught tolerance of other religions and this was evident in the later Persian empire, which was made up of cultures from India to Ethiopia, including Egypt and Babylon. Some of the people in those cultures were Zoroastrians but I think most were not.

At the time of Kings Cyrus Darius and Xerxes (the empire builders) the Persians had no cities; only villages. Persepolis, the capital, existed mainly for ceremonial purposes and the impressive buildings, there, were built by Egyptian and Greek architects and builders. They were an agrarian people and prospered, as did all of the countries that joined the empire. The Greek city states along Asia’s Aegean and Mediterranean coasts, also Thessaly and Macedonia, made it clear that they preferred peaceful Persian hegemony to an alliance with Athens and Sparta.

The Jews in Palestine never held much territory and they were always subjects of the prevailing conquerers: Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, Persia. The constant political and intertribal strife that characterizes the history of Israel after the Egyptian captivity and until the Diaspora is also interesting in comparison to the relatively harmonious and productive history of the Zoroastrians, up until the Arab conquest of Persia in the seventh century, AD.

Zoroaster lived in Bactria, which is part of Afghanistan, now. He was a Brahmin, as was Buddha. The Brahmins of India and Sri Lanka were known to have come from the west. Afghans, at the time of the Arab conquest, were mostly Buddhists. I don’t know precisely what that indicates but I’ve always had a gut feeling that Buddha and the Biblical prophets are closely related. When Christian missionaries went to Japan in the 1800s they were chagrined to find that Buddhists were generally much better ‘Christians’ than most Christians were.

In my view, the core teachings of religions are what make it most easily possible for us to refine our characters. Unrefined human characters are liabilities. Every advanced, new civilization has been based on the teachings of one or another new Prophet. I think it’s harder to see that in the case of Judaism and Chrisianity due to the circumstances of their birth and because the God-haters constantly use historical events out of context. I suspect that the cure for that is to finally expose the Cathar history and teachings but no Cathars are writing about it. I think they’re still concerned that publishing would be a fatal mistake for them. I’m content to wait a couple of years until I can go live there and know them before I can know for sure. I’ve quit wasting time reading books about Cathars that are written by people who are not Cathar, though Cool. For me, the exception was Baigent and Lincoln’s Holy Blood; Holy Grail , which was published 35 years ago but I only found 20 years ago. I suspect that this is a more pristine and vital Christian belief system than exists elsewhere and that it has the potential to destroy the weaponized memes created by the enemy in Rome and the Reformation. The Coptic and Ethiopian Christians never forced conversion, nor tortured and killed in Jesus’ name, either, as far as I know. Those churches are also older than the Roman version.

There were also prophets of Abraham’s lineage in the Arabian Peninsula before the time of Muhammad but they were generally treated as badly by the people as the Jewish prophets were, by the way. The Arabs had reverted to idol worship and were murdering their infant daughters and throwing the corpses into the foundations of new houses ‘for good fortune.’ Within a couple of generations, this people initiated an enlightened civilization while the Europeans were just getting established in their churchianity-induced dark age.

Hi everyone,

This is a deep subject, and fortunately most of us can believe what we want these days.

Checking the history of why we think that we are living on a spinning globe has me checking similar topics. I prefer to think of these god haters as believers of the prince of lies. Evolution, big bang, atheism, all lies in my opinion.

Any way i have a couple links. This one has the only 3 known Cathar texts. http://gnosis.org/library/cathtx.htm

This one is sort of an alternative view of the Cathars by a smart guy imo. http://www.bibliotecapleyades…enry04.htm

All side issues to the gifting that i am enjoying. I love watching the bad weather go around the orgonite.

All side issues to the gifting that i am enjoying. I love watching the bad weather go around the orgonite.

Me TOO!!!
it happened again yesterday, tornado warnings in our area all day, but nothing bad in my immediate vicinity. We were under a tornado warning with several super cells heading right towards us; but All the dangerous cells either dissipated right before getting here, or shifted north of us. tornadoes all over and really stormy weather, but not here, just a nice calm steady rain, which we needed.

Hello everyone. Today after reading some I decided to go bust the towers north of me along Hwy 49 between the northern most part of the city and my house. I noticed some things while I was out. The sky right above my house and to the west for about 1/4-1/2 mile and the the south for about the same, and to the east about 7 miles and to the north to about 7 miles was all beautiful clear blue skys except a patch between my house and the northern tower i already gifted was not whited out like the rest of the sky not described, but had some hazy white clouds over some towers i hadn’t gifted yet. So I gifted 6 more towers today between my place and the farthest one north in the city limits. I already got all the ones east into biloxi about 7 miles. so next is to mop up any stragglers within city limits that i have missed and then west into the next couple city’s along the coast. I also distributed some in Pascagoula at the city police station and the county jail, and in Biloxi at the police station.

Like I said i noticed some things when I was out. The sky that was heavily clouded within the blue sky area started dissipating and I saw a couple Silphs tearing them apart. Also Every tower was right next to a water source of some kind. like 10 feet away. so i gifted the towers and the water sources. i felt much better within 30 minutes or so of doing these towers. and the sky within the gifted areas wasa nearly completely blue. By dark it had cleared completely.

I want to clarify a few things. I had already gifted a few towers in the northern part of the city in the area that my brother in law lived. Yesterday was a total white out day except in the area right above where my brother in law lived above the towers i gifted, and the area here in downtown and around my house and east to the mall where the school is my wife was attending. these areas were beautiful blue skies all day. but everywhere else and a patch between those towers in the north and here where i live was whited out. what i was trying to say last night was that after gifting the towers in between my place and my brother in laws place, the white out in between also cleared out and the sky turned blue within maybe 1/2 hour or a little longer.But within 20-30 minutes, i could feel the difference profoundly in those areas. i was pretty hyper when i was typing last night and rushed by my wife to come to bed, so i wanted to clarify if what i said didn’t make sense. Anyway, prior to gifting these towers i didnt have the foreboding bad feelings like i had whern i gifted the evil bank and lodges around here, but i was a bit down in general, and within like 20-30 minutes after gifting these towers i felt great again, had more energy, and felt like everything was going to be ok. so i wanted to report that. have a nice day!

What’s strange is that this morning it was beautiful blue skies in the areas of the towers i busted and right around here and downtown. Then i was out a couple hours later and saw spew planes everywhere chemtrails chris crossing in X’s all over the sky, and now several hours later it’s whited out completely everywhere except right above my house and downtown. And as the whiteout moves from the south off the coast to over land it is breaking up in the downtown area and right around my house and still staying blue. You can see the clouds dissipating being “drawn” away as it looks when there is healthy orgone in the atmosphere. Now I need to build a CB so I can keep blue skies for miles around. They have been hitting us heavy with HAARP lately, but the clouds in my immediate area never look manipulated, but when we are out of the range of the areas where I gifted orgonite, I have been seeing the heavily manipulated looking clouds often. I was seeing them everywhere before i went on a gifting campaign.

Hello Etheric warriors! i have a bunch of observations and insights to share as i am practicing working with energy again for the 1st time in 22 years; one day this weekend will be 22 years interestingly enough(EDIT 21 years NOT 22, i made a mistake counting the years). I have shared so much with Don through emails i haven’t shared here yet that i need to start sharing. So the following several posts will be from different emails i sent Don, along with a few things i may add to clarify or delete to conceal my identity. what’s in quotation marks in the following excerpt is word for word copied and pasted from an email i sent Don on June 2 2016, what’s in parenthesis is my added comments to clarify. all posts following will be same format.

in below sentence the she is my wife.

“When she 1st started wearing the zapper it actually made her feel worse and more tired as if it were zapping her energy, but as she kept wearing it she started feeling better and now she wears it all the time when she is awake. I have been having more energy too. I often wear mine right on my heart chakra and can feel a wild sort of untamed energy at times coursing into me, but most times it feels great.” (that was with what I think is called the T-RX zapper, the one that has the pentagon shaped contacts)

“I have been getting better at boosting and blasting, it is (getting) much easier for me to visualize the energy building around me and radiating out from me when blasting (as time goes on), and I visualize an open fire hydrant on my heart chakra as a tool when boosting and praying for loved ones and enemies alike. With the hydrant open full blast of course and the energy gushing out in a powerful stream right into the heart chakra of the person I’m boosting; usually my wife or an enemy when I can picture their faces and remember them. I have spent so long trying to forget these people it is often hard to picture them in my mind.” (I have since started looking them up on the internet and getting a picture of them to look at)

"My wife and I have been getting along much better lately. I think partly because her cousin’s extremely negative family isn’t here every day since they found a place to live, but also because I have been boosting my wife while I pray for her, and have made it a point to boost her at least once a day. For awhile now she has been normal for the 1st part of the day and then the rest of the day completely wiped out with no energy and laying in the bed, but as she has been wearing the zapper it has been later and later in the day that she gets wiped out. and here lately in the last few days she has been feeling better with much more energy and hasn’t gotten that wiped out feeling and feels like she can start exercising again, hopefully she is getting better. I’m wearing mine too most of the time that I’m awake and at least part of the night until it falls to the floor in my sleep. we found a great deal on alkaline batteries at Big Lots for 2 bucks for 4-9 volt batteries so i religiously change the batteries every two weeks weather they need it or not.

I have noticed on a few occasions a car, usually a crown vic or SUV parked across the street from our house, just sitting there like they are killing time, I honestly don’t know if it was just coincidence that they were there, or they were there because of me. But what I have been doing is making it a point to go talk to them to see if I can see anything that would lead me to believe they were there because of me.( I havent seen anything yet) And then I take their picture with my phone making sure they see me getting their tag number too. Sometimes they leave right then and sometimes they don’t, but they always leave shortly afterwards. Everytime i happen to notice them when we are leaving the house I stop to take photos; then i will turn around when I’m about 5 minutes away and head back home just to see if maybe they were thieves waiting for me to leave so they could rob me blind.(have had it happen in past) Everytime they were gone when I got back. I think next time I see them I’m going to blast them with pure love and see how that works out; to see If they suddenly leave or just sit there or what. It hasn’t been everyday or anything like that, but several times in the last few weeks. It could be coincidence, but maybe not. I don’t know."

(update to this last paragraph. The last time I saw the crown vic parked across the street i noticed that i recognized the driver, probably from previous visits i’m not sure, so i really blasted him. i took my shoes off and stood in the yard barefoot and pictured that big ball of cobalt energy all around me expanding as i was inhaling a huge breath and then when it was about maybe 15 feet around i exhaled and released it with a shout of the name of Jesus!!! (i am a christian after all) well, i haven’t seen them since. he cranked up seconds later and drove off. i think i forgot to mention this to Don because so much has been happening so fast.)

This is excerpts from an email to Don on June 8th:

“My wife is getting better, in fact she even commented on how much more energy she is having and how she is starting to feel better. she said it yesterday and again this morning; and even went out alone to get some things for her dad and get our Kangen water. usually i have to go with her or do it myself because of how she had been feeling. Praise God!! and thank you!”

"We are praying, visualizing, speaking, feeling and believing our hearts out right now, haven’t (made any money) in 2 weeks nearly and ALL the bills are do in the next 3 days. got the rent covered though. we will be glad when we get the bus done and our bills are cut in half! I have been so broke recently that I haven’t even worked on the bus in several weeks because i need more welding wire and steel. the next project is installing the rear A/C on the roof of the bus, we already have it but need the mounting hardware and some more steel and i need shielding gas so i can stitch weld the sheet metal and have it look nice & not crappy.

Anyway, not your problems. just mentioning that every time i slung orgonite things got better financially short term, but seems to go back to lack after a week or so. so I know i am missing an important location which I have saved the last two HHG’s for this purpose once our creator’s spirit shows me where to place them. I know i have 1 more masonic lodge in this immediate area, and at least 5 within 10 miles. So since i only have 2 left and about 10 TB’s i am waiting for specific instructions from our creator’s spirit so that i can maximize what I have left.

most of the remaining TB’s are allocated but i haven’t deployed them yet because i keep forgetting the bag of TB’s in my office when I leave the house. I’m being slowly regulated out of business, the whole industry is, I hate it,(the industry, not the fact i’m being regulated out of business) originally i did this on a whim because i was tired of doing remodeling and wanted something exciting and also had some things to prove to myself because of the insane programming they tried on me that didn’t take but did screw me up for years until I got healed and delivered. you know, calling me a fag and telling me they couldn’t do this to me if i wasn’t a fag as they are sodomizing me.( i was 8 years old) I never believed it, i liked girls even at a young age i kissed my first GF in 1st grade. lol. but that was before the insanity in question.

After that I was defeated and had an inferiority complex and combine that with having a touch of asbergers syndrome and severe ADHD; mostly hyper manic, not the attention deficit part so much because i have the ability to hyper focus to the exclusion of everything else. I guess you could see how i was very un socialized until I got older and just figured it out. especially since the only people i did socialize with were family. Anyway, TTYL"

This is excerpts from june 10th.

"yeah thanks, i don’t think i am being hit psychically either, but I was wanting to have one just in case(succor punch), i do intend to build a cloudbuster, and when I have more money i will make some more organite. i distributed all the TB’s. I still have 3 of the HHG’s left, but 2 are allocated. I thought i only had 2 left but when i was vaccuming out the van i found 1 had rolled under the seat, i thought someone had taken it. while I was praying yesterday i saw that i needed to put 1 out on ship island at the civil war fort where they used to house prisoners, and the other one is going to what im pretty sure is a HAARP array about a half mile from the power company. and that leaves the 3rd one that I’m still not sure where to put it. although i have an idea. I still need to put one at the power company but for some reason every time I drive by i think there is a better place for it but not sure where yet.

Honestly I have no clue who is maintaining the financial drought against me, I know it’s the masons’ but the old men that were at my house 20+years ago and told me they were blackballing me are dead. And I have no association whatsoever with that organization. I tried to get a list of even local members off the internet but that seemed impossible. I did manage to get a list of the lodges though, so that was helpful.

I know who the crooked politicians are around here, and most of them are mason’s, so my plan was to gift as many of their houses as I could since most affluent 33rd degree have a personal temple in their house anyway and I’m sure they do (evil) stuff there. the crooked owner’s(part of the ‘good ole boy’ system, aka the ‘dixie mafia’) of competing companies are on this list too; several of them are masons too. yet they all claim to be christians, it makes me sick!. one of them is even a supposed pastor over in moss point. He really makes me sick when i see him. to here him talk about Jesus and I know he is a 33rd degree mason. But that is on the complete other side of jackson county, nearly 50 miles from here, so I have to hit the targets in the immediate area 1st.

I put out the majority of what you sent me within a week. Money just dried up so bad that I only had enough gas to go to the furthest (place) i work out of and we stayed home until some money came in. immediately after gifting this area we had a boost in business, but we were so far behind it just barely got us even. Now we are slowly grinding out of this hole we were in. it is happening, just not as fast as we would like. Next boost of money we get I’m buying enough resin to make a 108 about the size of the one you are holding in that picture. ttyl

I’m pretty sure that for whatever reason, perhaps because they think they have defeated me and broken me, I am off their radar screen at the moment. So I’m hoping to get a bunch more orgonite made and hit every tower and HAARP array within 100 miles of here, BEFORE they notice me. Man it would be nice if i could still get on Stennis space center. They test the shuttle engines there and they have several nuke silos in restricted areas guarded by navy seals, things that make you go HMMM.

I (had a client) from about 9 years ago who was ex military and was stationed in a missile silo while still in the military(so he knows what they look like), and he was hunting dear in the buffer zone around stennis; he was tracking a dear he wounded and stumbled into a restricted area and saw the silos, and within seconds he was surrounded by seals NOT in official navy uniforms. But he knew they were seals. why are seals guarding missile silos that the general public doesn’t even know exist? we used to be able to go on the facility and fish in the waterways around the place. i don’t think they allow that anymore, that was already changing 30 years ago. Maybe i could claim i was applying for a job at one of the contractors out their and make some very large HHG’s that have a greater range and sling them around all the HAARP stuff out their, as Im sure there is a lot of it. i don’t know, it’s been 30 years since i have been out there.

Look, I wanted to tell you that I am committed to flinging orgonite everywhere I can, and once i get used to moving energy around again, but the right way this time, i fully intend on heavily boosting every evil politician and public servant i can think of. I was driving down pass rd today and saw a vehicle with the masonic symbols and it was evident he was 33rd degree or higher. for the heck of it i boosted him right then while driving, and (within 20 seconds) he almost lost control and (almost) swerved into me (he bumped the curb on the right side and then swerved back left trying to regain control, that’s when he almost hit me, i had to swerve into the middle turning lane to dodge him.) I don’t think im going to do that again when they are right next to me in traffic. lol.

This is excerpts from june 11th.

"I would love to see an appropriate income for this business for a season. That would give me the cash to get into something else I love doing, rather than being forced to (do what i now loathe). Also i could disconnect the leash they call a cell phone. I hate it. That’s what I feel like sometimes, a dog on a leash.

I was quite shocked when that mason swerved around a little yesterday within maybe 20 seconds of focusing love into his heart. i was surprised i could be so effective while not in my ‘prayer mode’, sitting quietly praying and getting in touch with our creator’s spirit. He must have been quite evil for that to have such an effect.

I have been boosting and praying for my wife for i guess several weeks now maybe longer, and she is getting better and better. I know that is from the zapper, but also her attitude towards me is just about like it was when we met. I think that is from the prayer and boosting. We are finally getting close to being one in our marriage. Now if I can get her on the same page when it comes to money, i will have it made as far as my wife goes. lol but honestly she is at least 85% better with money than she was 3 years ago when i married her. so she is making great strides getting out of the poverty mindset and understanding how you handle money in order to make it grow even when you have next to none. If I could get her to read Robert Kyosaki’s stuff I think she would get the rest of what I’m trying to teach her about having that poverty mindset, but she won’t read it. So I’ll keep praying and boosting her everyday while boosting the scumbags i do know about.

I guess next on my agenda is actively finding out where the known scumbags live so I can fling orgonite around there places; and of course finish mopping up the few arrays and towers that are in the areas of town i don’t frequent; and do as much digging as i can to find out who some of the unseen players are. It is a mission now! I want my life back!! I don’t care about a mansion or being rich, just a lifestyle that allows me to enjoy life and the things this awesome country and world has to offer. ttyl. thanks again. will send the defective zapper back as soon as we (make some more money)…"

This is excerpts from june 19th.

"Hey Don, the case of TB’s arrived the day before yesterday in the mail. I wasted no time. I had to go to the county jail for something and had been praying specifically where to put one of the last 3 HHG’s you sent me last time. On the way there i tossed 3 TB’s around the office of the 33rd degree mason that does 75% of the business in my industry in this county.

There were a few other places around town that i tossed a couple of TB’s each where I had unction, i still don’t know why i put them there but i knew i had to. Also as i was going to and leaving the jail I skirted the western and southern sides with a few TB’s each, and i put the HHG in the drainage ditch that ran along the western and southern side just outside the perimeter fence on the west side. Anyway it has only been 1 day since I deployed the HHG and i have (picked up 4 new clients) since and am working on a few more. hopefully i will get these and some more too! (one of the reasons i put a HHG at the jail, besides being directed to, is the entire roof of the jail is covered in attenae arrays that look like the stuff we see on the towers

Also i found a photo on the internet of the new head of scottish rights freemasonry in the state of Mississippi, and i have been boosting him every time i pray for and boost my wife. I find that it is more effective if I am sitting in the presence of my personal HHG. It is easier to feel that loving energy all around me.

I am trying to figure out where all the crooked bastards live now, this is my agenda. But I have a strong nagging feeling that i need to gift the last 2 HHG’s you sent me at the power company and HAARP array that’s literally within a 1/4 mile from each other and 3/4 of a mile from the jail. Also 2 radio stations with all of their equipment there within a 1/4 mile too. So I’m going to put the 1 HHG between the HAARP array and the power company but closer to the HAARP array, and the other into the bayou right behind the power company since they draw and release cooling water into this bayou. I often see a brown smog cloud over/near the power company that seems to linger forever. I have been waiting to place these HHG’s around the jail and power company until I had more TB’s to help support them. So this case you sent me should cover all the rat bastards houses and support these and some more HHG’s im going to make. Also i should be able to hit the rest of the towers in gulfport anyway before needing to make some more.

(I gifted some places i work out of in biloxi and gulfport and picked up a couple clients from each place; after it being years since either place was productive.)

I’ve read up to episode 77 i think right now, I’m still here, lol. you guys have had some amazing adventures anyone would be proud of. just to travel to all those places i would love it!"

Here are excerpts from June 25th. Don already posted part of this in another thread.

"I got the succor punch in the mail a day or two after the TB’s arrived. WOW this thing is something. The energy that comes off it is wild. just from turning it on i felt the same way as when i 1st put the zapper with the pentagon shaped contacts on my heart chakra. Thanks for sending it. Correct me if im wrong, but isn’t that a lemurian seed crystal? im asking because it had ridges on several flat surfaces and i remember reading the lemurians had ridges. At any rate i can tell it is powerful.

I have been practicing working with the energy and boosting by visualizing that my heart chakra looks something like the thing on iron man’s chest but bigger around and the cobalt energy comes flying out at break neck speed with the main beam spinning wildly clockwise, and then smaller beams rotating around the main beam 1 clockwise and 1 counterclockwise. Sometimes it happens almost automatically with very little effort, sometimes it seems it takes a few minutes to clearly visualize it.

Now when I’m boosting my wife i do it a little differently, i picture a fire hydrant sticking out of my chest that has been opened up and the water gushes out of it and into her heart chakra. much more gentle but still a heavy flow. Oh, I have been boosting some mason’s and good ole boys with the succor punch turned on and it does seem to be much easier when i do it this way. I bet it’s way more effective too! If you have any tips on using this thing effectively, I’m all ears.

I got to tell you that obviously i haven’t seen changes in these parasites yet because i do not associate with them; but i can see definite changes in my wife. of course we still have disagreements, but she isn’t mad for very long like she used to be. we have been getting closer and closer (everyday).

Anyway, thanks for the succor punch and everything else. I gifted the HAARP array with 4 TB’s and put the HHG by the power company along with several TB’s strung around the perimeter. I couldn’t get to the water because that place had tighter security than fort knox. (probably have to get one in the water from a boat) I still have 2 HHG’s left I’m saving them for two mason’s houses once i find out where they live.(I actually only had 1 left) The old civil war fort/prison at ship island will have to wait a little while. I have a feeling its going to need a much bigger HHG anyway."Cool

hello everyone, within the last several weeks since my last post, I have been busy spreading TB’s all over town, and gifting some strategic places with the last HHG’s I had. We saw a definite uptick in business for a couple weeks that has slacked off now, but still steady enough to get by. unfortunately even though i made a good bit in a lump sum several weeks ago, we were so far behind it barely got us even but we did have a little extra to put into our bus we are converting to an RV to live in full time.

i have been boosting high level mason’s, corrupt politicians, corrupt law enforcement, and corrupt owners of companies in my field. We have been getting by with just enough but not thriving yet. But I’m sure it is coming soon.

I don’t have anything major to report, but i have been noticing that the water tower’s all over town that i have previously gifted and were covered up in HAARP arrays and death tower stuff are having all the stuff removed. Some are completely empty now, and others just have a few antennas on them . Most of the drums and arrays are gone!. I haven’t seen anyone working on these things in the day time, so they must be removing it all at night. Especially the water tower right by my house, they definitely haven’t worked on it during the daytime or i would have seen the workers. Just thought i would share this since the water towers had more crap on them originally than the death towers did.

Been having blue skys in my vicinity most of the day. It seems that the spew planes are working overtime at night now. If i am up at the crack of dawn the sky is usually whited out with spew, but within an hour or so the sky is completely clear on sunny days. I haven’t seen the spewplanes in the daytime in my immediate area in a little while now.

Since my personal pendant had been stolen a couple weeks ago and i have been having some issues related to not having it when out in public, I am about to pour another one. I left my two personal pendants in front of the microwave shortly before going to bed one night, and when i woke up and was about to leave i went to get them and the one that i customized for myself was gone. the generic one was still there. I don’t know who took it, but i suspect a relative took the personal one since it looked cool and was very effective.The wife’s cousin and family were staying here then, but they got a small windfall and packed up and drove across country to Washington state. Thank God, peace once again in my house. Also had several TB’s i put outside around the house disappear, so i will replace them and pour a few HHG’s as well. My light bill more than doubled when the TB i had by the meter box disappeared. I expected it to go up 30% or so with the increased use of the A/C. But was shocked when I saw the last bill of over $300 and the house never gets below 85 degrees except at night, and then rarely below 78. so I bought some window units and turned the central AC off.

Now our bedroom is about 62 at night and about 72 in the day. much better since the wife has fibromyalgia so bad her skin itches and burns if the temperature gets above about 72F. The one we put in the living room works fine as long as no one is going in and out all day; although it really should be bigger. I expect the bill will drop significantly now that we aren’t running the POS central unit and i’m about to replace the TB by the meter. My rat terrier keeps digging up the TB’s i put in front of the house and then laying on them, and then they seem to disappear. I’m not going to replace them anymore, instead I’m going to bury a big HHG across the street in front of the power substation. That’s it for now, I will report more after making this next batch of orgonite and seeing the results. I still have some towers to mop up in this city before hitting all the towers 7 miles west of me; and then i will look at building a cloud buster once i have a decent grid of TB’s around me. Well i still need to hit the old civil war fort/prison on Ship Island, about 6 miles south of the coast, with a HHG and skirt the coastline with TB’s before building the cloud buster.

Also in this pour i will be pouring some 1 ounce pendants with a terminated amethyst point in them as the main crystal, along with a few tiny stones to aid in the manifestation of wealth and some grounding stones. I’m going to make them all the same, and when i get enough of them i will make a 108 about 2 feet across. once i get this in place and it is working i will build a bigger one. I would like to make one from 4 oz cone shaped HHG’s!

Hello etheric warriors, Great news! My wife finally got her appointment with a doctor. The doctor said she did NOT have an active case of the blood disorder. The plasma place said that it was absolutely active and she needed to see a doctor right away! About 7 or 8 weeks passed before she could see the doctor. During that time she wore the terminator rx zapper for roughly 6 to 8 hours everyday. Blood disease GONE!! Not active. We checked with the plasma place they said it was definitely VERY active when they ran the test. So Don’s zapper put a dangerous blood disorder into remission. I’m sure it would be cured permantly but the wife refuses to wear the zapper anymore unless I make her. She chose to believe the lie the doctor told her that the plasma center “must have made a mistake”. At any rate I’m glad she’s better and I know it was a combination of the zapper and the herbal therapy I concocted. I’m quite sure the zapper would have worked by itself after seeing how it has knocked out a virus in me in just several hours. Thank you Don for making these things and spreading them around.

We are still struggling financially, but I do see an uptik in business every time I distribute a significant amount of orgonite. I made several HHG’s of varying sizes and a new personal pendant since mine was stolen. I didn’ have any solid copper wire nor the right size neodymium magnet, so on my pendant I skipped the wire and just used two much smaller magnets put together. Will upload pictures soon as well as a photo of my personal HHG I haven’t posted yet. I intend to make another pendant since I didn’t put the clockwise copper wire coil in it and I didn’t have any malachite or hematite and I really need that in my pendants. It will work ok for now, but even though this pendant is at least twice the size as my old one, it isn’ nearly as powerful.

The largest of the HHG’s I made (8 oz)is going in the hollygrove of the house I grew up in, there is a lowspot on the edge of the holly grove that always holds at least a couple feet of water. As mentioned previously The fireplace room was a Masonic temple. All sorts of evil spiritual stuff took place in that house. My cousin and I knicked named the place ‘Maniac Mansion’ because of how maniacal our family was, and even made up a song about it. Lol so I think since the financial drought began while I lived there because the Mason’s black balled me & as a result I lost everything, I thought this should be the next target. Also Don suggested months ago that I gift it so now I finally will as soon as I can spare the gas to drive out there. I found out that One of the mason’s who had a hand in black balling me also lived in the vicinity of the mansion, so I will hit that plAce in the same trip. Need more resin to pour another HHG before I can go. In the meantime tonight i’m going to place a healing thoughtform vortex in these places until I can put the HHG’s there physically.

Talk to y’all later and may our creator bless you all immensely!

Hello everyone. a couple weeks ago after pouring some HHG’s i formed an equilateral triangle roughly 10 inches point to point with some HHG’s. i put the succor punch (turned on of course) in the middle of it on top of a TB and one of my personal pendants stacked up. I could instantly and powerfully feel the energy coming off of it all. more powerful than when i 1st used the succor punch. I don’t have a particular reason for arranging it this way, just thought it looked cool and it just felt right so i did it; and also i vaguely remember someone on the internet saying making a triangle with the orgonite can make it more powerful. Anyway a little while later when my wife left to go to the store, i thought i would take advantage of being alone and get into our creator’s presence. So i went back into the bedroom where i had the arrangement of orgonite; as soon as i opened the door i could feel the power of this arrangement, it hit me like a wave and it felt exciting and good!.

I was going to try to boost my wife and then in turn boost some mason’s and corrupt politicians i usually boost and pray for when i get a chance, along with some corrupt competitors who also happen to be mason’s. But Instantly without any effort at the same time as i thought of each target including my wife the energy automatically flew out my heart chakra and i could see it powerfully hitting each target simultaneously. the funny thing is the energy i was sending my wife is what i usually send her, cobalt colored and violet flame at the same time like 2 beams in one, and the cobalt energy hitting the parasites all at the same time and spinning wildly clockwise and the 2 smaller beams of energy rotating around that, one rotating clockwise around and spinning counter clockwise, and 1 rotating counter clockwise around and spinning clockwise. ALL at the same time with NO EFFORT. Man it was awesome and powerful. I was able to do that everytime afterward for several days, until i gifted some of the HHG’s and no longer had them. ever since i have been struggling with my boosting, but that’s probably because i have been having a hard time getting some quiet time. Anyway just wanted to mention this in case someone else has noticed it or wants to try it. It sure made boosting much easier, i wish i had done some reprogramming of my own mind while in that state. This makes me want to build a 108 even more.

I have a strong and nagging feeling that i need to get out to maniac mansion ASAP no matter the cost and gift that holly grove on the west side of the house. I believe some freedom will be had as soon as i gift this particular location. If i can get to New Orleans i will gift the lodge my grandfather was a part of. But i still have some key targets here before i go that far away. I have mopped up and gifted most of the remaining towers north and east of me for about 7 miles, need to get the ones west of me and skirt the coastline offshore before i head to New Orleans. There are still several towers NE of me in gulfport i still need to get before i move westward. so as soon as i gift the hollygrove at maniac mansion and finish off the few remaining towers i have missed in Gulfport i guess i will head west and north and mop up all the towers between my present location and maniac mansion, which is roughly 28 miles from where i live now. lot’s of towers and several HAARP arrays in this area. Then i will finish off the towers in Biloxi and move eastward into Jackson county. I have already gifted several key places in Biloxi and Jackson county just need to hit all the towers and arrays now. They shouldn’t have ****** with me and tried to make me insignificant through poverty, as now i am on a mission!

I can see some great financial opportunities in my near future that will help me get out of this business i now hate, but 1st we need to get past these immediate financial hurdles in front of us. so anyone who cares to boost me and send me some love, please feel free! i will gladly receive it. thanks in advance.

Hello EW. Several days ago i was finally able to get out to maniac mansion and gift the hollygrove. I havent been out there in over a year since my friend who was a neighbor died. The people who currently own the house have dug a small pond with defined borders in the low spot that always held water. The HHG i planned for this location was about 2.5 inches thick and about 6 inches in diameter, maybe a little less, and was round like a thick heavy frisbee. But it had a big fat chunk of quartz in matrix as the crystal, and a few tiny pieces of tiger eye and some onyx, and crammed full of brass and steel shavings with some fine brass key shavings mixed all throughout. i think it was 8 ounces in volume by liquid measure.

Even though it is a beautiful part of the state my wife has always never seemed to like the area. I have mentioned moving back into the area and she always hated the idea. The drive out there was no different this time either. I threw the HHG into the pond from the side of the road since their was a fence now. It didn’t matter which side was up because of the shape of it so i flung it pretty good and it landed in the center of the pond. i got back in the van quickly and we drove off because i didn’t want to be seen there at all. we turned around down the road and drove back by just to see if i could feel a difference. At 1st i really didn’t. but then as i was turning around again in what used to be my cousin’s driveway i felt a shift like everything was going to be alright. That’s the second time i have profoundly felt that after gifting orgonite. On the drive home my wife kept talking about how beautiful it was out there and how she wouldn’t mind us parking our bus somewhere in the area. I was floored! WTF, did she really just say that? every time i ever suggested moving anywhere near the area she hated the idea. I thought it was cool that gifting that 1 location changed the energy for miles around and it effected my wife so profoundly. We were probably about 10 miles away from maniac mansion when she had said it. Funny thing is her ex husband who has since passed on grew up just a few miles away from me but in the same general area.

Later that night i anchored the thoughtform energy vortex i placed there onto the HHG and also fed it more energy to help strengthen it, and also asked for angelic optimization. I did that at the county jail also that night, and have been feeding it energy every other night or so. have to go, TTYL

This is something i had saved in a folder on my desktop that i tried posting one night in july but kept having internet connection problems. So i decided to do it later. but i forgot, so im posting it now. i think the date it was saved on the desktop was July 1st.

So yesterday I decided to mop up some towers N and east of where i live that i had missed so far. I was already in the northern part of the city visiting someone. I had previously gifted some towers a couple miles north of here along hwy 49, but nowhere else this far north & east of 49 except the ones right by my brother in laws house. So i mopped up what i missed in this vicinity. I gifted the one about 3/4 mile north of dedeaux rd right behind the elk’s lodge. I put two there. I then went back south to dedeaux rd and went east. There were no more along dedeaux but as i was nearing the end i saw one i missed south of I-10 about a half mile from the jail and less than a 1/4 mile from the power company.

Also saw one about a mile north of dedeaux on the same rd the power company was on. so i went north and gifted that tower. it actually was off the main road a little bit and it was brand new, just like the neighborhood it was in. I found a drainage pond several hundred feet north of it and threw a TB in it. And on my way back south i threw a TB into a bayou exactly 2/10th of a mile from the tower. I drove to the one i saw south of I-10, it was on a side road. I threw a TB several hundred feet SE and about the same distance NW of it, both in deep drainage ditches full of water. While going past the power company i threw 4 more TB’s in the drainage ditch that runs along in front of the power company, skirting it.

I went to the radio station next to the power company and they had a short fat water tower right in the station parking lot, along with the station antenna. Atop the water tower were some HAARP array drums, and the same kind of equipment that’s on the death towers; it was loaded up. Less than a 1/4 mile south of there on a side road was a bigger, older HAARP array; and down that road a bunch of really weird small antennas on top of industrial tanks. I have never seen anything like them. It made me wonder if they had some kind of free energy thing going on there, i dont know. Also there was a death tower, and on top of one of the tanks, a smaller HAARP array. I put out 2 more TB’s at that big HAARP array and 2 at the death tower, 1 at another radio tower in the area, and 3 near the tanks that had the weird little antennas all over them and the small HAARP array. i skirted the front of the property with them in a ditch. within a couple hundred feet or so of the equipment in all cases.

Altogether there is something like 15 big towers, all within roughly a 1/4 mile of the power company. Some being water towers, some radio towers, some HAARP arrays, and some death towers. They all got at least 1 TB except the other radio station which was on the same road as the jail, i kept going south on the main rd so I didn’t get that tower. There are so many things creating DOR within such a short distance of the power company it has me wondering what is up here. I have wondered several times if there are rituals done near here.

I did all this flinging driving by at 45 miles an hour, no one was following me, but i didn’t stick around to see how i felt or anything. I think with all these towers i should put a big HHG near that big HAARP array and put another big one in the bayou behind the power company where they draw and release the water. I think i’m going to have to be in a boat to do the bayou behind the power company though. I hit another old, HAARP array on a tower about a mile south of the power company.

I had the unction to drive into an elite neighborhood. This place was so nice i was out of place there, especially driving the van i was in. I thought I was going there to find some towers and gift them. What I noticed is there were none, not anywhere within a couple miles of the neighborhood actually. Then on my way back home, i cut through another very swanky neighborhood, and you know what i noticed there? nothing, no towers there either. I continued on my way and went through another extremely wealthy neighborhood, and lo and behold NO TOWERS. NONE except a water tower covered in arrays in the middle of where this neighborhood is transitioning. Right next to a public middle school coincidentally.So after gifting the water tower I left that neighborhood and went into a very old and very poor part of the city because i saw this tower i had missed between my house and edgewater mall. Man this was a big tower/HAARP array. this thing needs its own big HHG. It had several different sized drums and other HAARP stuff, and lots and lots of the typical ones you see on the death towers. It was originally an AM radio station tower years ago and is about twice as high as a typical neighborhood tower. I only had 1 TB left so i threw it in the bushes on a fence line west of it. If everything works out tomorrow i will be getting supplies to pour some HHG’s, so once i have them i will put one at that tower.

I had to go into Long Beach, the city west of where i live, to see a client so i drove along the beach. What I noticed was there were no towers within range of the elites houses along the beach. they were all quite a ways north. The same is pretty much true in gulfport where I live with the exception of the downtown business area. Downtown Gulfport is the only area owned by the elite around here that had towers in it’s vicinity; it has one right on the edge of the heart of the business district, along with 3 Ms. Power substations, a water tower covered up with death tower crap, and a old HAARP array, all within a roughly a 1/4 mile of each other. Long beach is a bedroom community with no industry and is much smaller than gulfport. The median income is a lot higher in long beach. It has a couple poorer neighborhoods but nothing big or bad enough to be considered “inner city” like gulfport.

What i noticed was that just like gulfport the working class neighborhoods had towers. The fancier neighborhoods did not. I was paying close attention because once I finish hitting the towers in gulfport, i will be hitting the ones west of me out about 7 miles before i branch out any further in any direction. Well I wasn’t paying attention to what i felt or to the skys, What i was really noticing was how the towers were ALL in either lower class neighborhoods or in business districts. I don’t know if this is true everywhere, but it certainly is true for Gulfport and Long Beach. Now in Long beach there were no towers by the schools, but EVERY public school in gulfport has a tower right next to it. Long beach is about 85% white. Gulfport is about 75% black. Things that make you go HMMM!! The really poor neighborhoods in gulfport that are 95% or more black, have many more towers compared to everywhere else. Good night, I have to go to bed. another day another tower!