Hello Etheric Warriors

Hello Etheric Warriors, my name is Edward. I live in Mississippi and until recently had no experiences with orgonite. I read about the ELF towers years ago and even stumbled across Don and Carol’s sight about orgonite and how it mitigates EMF and psychotronic weapons about 7 years ago. I am a born again Christian and had somewhat of a background in the occult before becoming a christian; because of this I was a little leery of orgonite because of the crystals involved and also because i could plainly see some similarities to the new age belief system.

So last fall because of financial ruin we moved across the street from a MS. power substation, and about 800 feet from a death tower; this was the only place i could find that we could afford. also its on the edge between the business district and the ghetto. Since moving here i couldn’t stand to be at home. When at home i had a loud buzzing in my ears and a very hateful angry tension that kept me enraged constantly while home. I couldn’t stand to be here and my wife couldn’t stand me and we were at each other’s throats constantly, even when not at home but it was much worse at home. So out of desperation and through much prayer God led me back to Don and Carol and their orgonite. i was so desperate to mitigate the problems i was having from the EMF coming from across the street that i was willing to try anything. So i went ahead and made some tower busters out of brass shavings, fiberglass resin, and terminated amethyst points. i used a standard sized muffin pan as a mold. I also included in the mix a little piece of tiger eye as it should prevent the parasites from finding it.

let me tell you what a difference it has made. I put some across the street in front of the substation in the bushes, and i put one at all 4 corners of the house, and 2 in front of the house and one in the middle of each side of the house and one under the bed and one on my computer desk and one by the TV. The tension and loud buzzing is GONE! completely gone!So now i can finally relax at home. But then because of how peaceful it was at home i didn’t want to leave the house after that. in fact for the 1st several days i didn’t leave. the 1st time we left the house together we were arguing like maniacs within a 1/4 mile. that got me to thinking and wondering what was up.

I have since come to the conclusion after reading stuff about targeted individuals and gangstalking that i am currently being targeted and i believe so is my new wife. It began again right after we got married. I believe it also went on from the time i was 25 years old until i was 30 when i went completely broke, was a raging maniac all the time, and my wife left me out of fear. I am now 46. I have asbergers syndrome, and it doesn’t take much electronic pushing to turn me into a raging maniac. I learned as a teenager that processed food made it worse, and when i became a christian at the age of 25 the Holy Spirit told me to stop eating processed food all together. even though i had cut way back on it since about 15 years old i was still eating some things i loved. So anyway from about 15 until 25 i never had any serious episodes with the Asbergers, i was able to live a fairly normal life even socialize albeit limited.

Well when i turned 25 my mother died, i inherited substantial wealth and the family estate. Being young and arrogant, i pissed off an internationally powerful cabal of men and as a result they told me “We will blackball you and you will never be able to make a living here, and you might as well sell out and move.” i told them that my God would supply all my needs and they laughed at me and left.

Let me tell you they were right. within a year my identity had been stolen, they cleaned me out i had to sell the mansion for pennies on the dollar just to keep from losing it and to get enough to start over. they got most of that money too, and even a 2nd house i started building on the remainder of my land. The whole time we were being gang stalked. One week we came home every day to a different dog skinned and it’s carcass thrown up on the porch by the glass sliding door. this went on until all the dogs were dead. Someone would come in the house and open all the windows and doors and we would come home and see it and check the house and as far as we could tell NOTHING was taken. Of course it left us wondering WTF. Several times they just robbed us blind. Everything i read about the gang stalking was happening including the people in public talking loudly about my situation or something i was just talking about at home with my wife. Of course at the time i had no clue what was going on and i dared not tell anyone because i knew they would think i was crazy.

Anyway that is just a bit of history, the harassment and gang stalking and the targeting went on until my wife left me when i was 30. we got together shortly after my mother died when i was 25. Now funny thing is it all stopped after she left. I went until about 3 years ago with no symptoms of Asbergers, it also stopped around the time my wife left. Basically they broke me, stole everything i had and everything i tried to get. left me broke , homeless and alone. i guess they thought they had me where they wanted me so they left me alone for awhile. Well the financial targeting never stopped. No matter what i tried to do for a living and how much money i started to make they somehow put a stop to it. in 2011 i started a new business In a field i had been working in since 2005 and I was doing ok, but not great. whenever i started to do very well in a certain area they would prevent me from working in that area somehow. this went on for several years. Now keep in mind from the time i was 30 until 3 years ago i wasn’t being targeted electronically at all. it’s as if i never had asbergers at all. I also learned to be more social able during that time.

When i got married 3 years ago all of a sudden i am a raging lunatic again. And my very soft spoken new wife whom i never saw get mad is all of a sudden nearly as bad as me. Also she never had fibromyalgia symptoms anywhere near as bad before we married, but now it’s so bad it feels like her arms are on fire at times from the itching and burning and a ton of intense phantom pains. I too have increasingly worse phantom pains and severe joint pain that started up at this time.

Anyway I am just introducing myself to the forum and giving a bit of testimony and background info to you guys. I bought some poly resin and poured two pendants the size of mini muffins for myself and my wife. when i started carrying these with me i experienced peace in public too. Apparently they are doing their job. Also i put stones and crystals in the pendants to help attract wealth, and i believe they are working for that too. i sit with them in front of me when i pray, and i visualize whatever it is that i need or want. at this stage we are just extremely happy to be getting just what we need. I was doing ok financially when i married, not great but i had everything i needed. But it has been so bad the last few years financially that we are grateful for the things most people take for granted. like good food, clothing and personal hygiene products and our own place. Any way since pouring these devices finances have increased enough that we are actually about half a month ahead of the bills for the 1st time since we married. That doesn’t sound that great to some i know, but when you have been robbing peter to pay paul for 3 years and going without basic necessities it’s a tremendous step in the right direction.

Anyway like i said my name is Ed and hopefully i can make some friends here and have some good conversations about the benefits of orgonite. i will give my complete testimony in the near future once i am in a position they cant cause me to be homeless if there is any financial blowback from me bearing all and them realizing who i am.

On another note i poured our personal HHG last night and i loaded it up with amethyst and other stones and a mixture of fine brass shavings and bigger brass and steal shavings and of course the clockwise coil and i also put a neodymium magnet facing north into the bottom of it. The coil starts out big at the bottom then all the stones are arranged touching it and it coils up and wraps tightly around the base of the clear quartz terminated crystal i have in the center. Then it opens up a bit and then gets tighter around it again all the way to the top of the crystal. Most of the other crystals and stones are all facing the base of the clear quartz crystal. It has a layer of crushed amethyst, a layer of a mixture of different small stones and crystals and many layers of metal and resin. so when it cures in about a week or two, i will take some pictures and upload it here. i desperately need to find a faster curing poly resin. This Famowood brand takes 72 hours to set and cure 1/16th of an inch of resin. it took about a week for my mini muffin pendants to cure. What i put into the HHG was designed to be extremely grounding, calming, balancing of emotions and protective. Also it was designed to attract wealth.

I already speak affirmations everyday and focus on what i want when praying, so i believe this HHG will make it manifest much faster. I believe i understand the science behind the orgonite as much as i could, and i believe i understand crystals pretty good too. I believe the metaphysical properties of crystals has a science to it that we just don’t have scientific proof of yet in mainstream science, but that’s not going to stop me from using them. i know it’s true and it works. i stayed away from crystals since i became a christian because the ties to the new age movement, but just because pagans and new agers use crystals doesn’t mean i can’t. They love their children and use toilets and eat also. so it would be absurd to not love kids and not eat and not use a toilet just because pagans do all those things. try telling that to most of the Christians around here. lol. i desperately need to move from here the ignorance is killing me slowly.

EDIT: I think i need to clarify something, i made a statement about the ignorance of most of the christians around bere, its true. But i need to clarify, i wasnt referring to my christian friends nor the types of churches i fellowship with. I was referring to the 99% of churches that are completely dead spiritually, as far as our creator’s spirit goes. The group of people i fellowship with believe pretty much the same way i do.

Anyway, howdy! and bye for now.

Thank you for your post and welcome Ed to our little group of “pagans”! Just kidding ;-) Everyone who gifts orgonite is welcome here, it doesn’t matter what religion is followed, so long as we don’t preach nor take for granted what we believe in to be “the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth”. You could say improving the world with orgonite is our common interest and anything besides that takes a back seat, specially beliefs. Thank you for respecting that in your testimony ;-)

And congratulations on making your first orgonite pieces and taking full advantage of its benefits! Fighting the hegemonical cabal is always a matter of life and death, sometimes even on a personal level. I’m happy to know you are getting your life back on track and will be that much more able to fight back 8-) Looking forward to hear more about your exploits.

About resin - definately 1 week is not normal. I think in normal circunstances (specially temperature which should not be too low nor extremely high) an orgonite piece should cure in a few hours to a maximum of a whole day. Catalizer amount can have a big influence on this - too little and it won’t even cure (or maybe it will, I never waiting that long) too much and there will be cracks - but there’s usually enough leeway that one doesn’t have to worry about it after getting a bit of experience (in the beggining there’s some guessing involved). Using a measuring instrument, say a cough syrup measurer, can be helpful. If the resin is not curing as fast as expected, try adding a greater percentage of catalizer next time and see if that helps.

Hello Carlos, thanks for the reply, don’t worry, i wont be using the forum for personal reasons other than relating to orgonite. Don has been corresponding with me through email for about the last couple weeks or so. He has vetted me and i fully understand that this forum is for the sole purpose of destroying the parasites through orgonite. i get it. And i am happy to have the opportunity to take part in this movement.

As soon as finances allow i will be buying a 5 gallon bucket of the fiberglass resin and making a bunch of TB’s and spreading them all over this place, especially the jails, courthouses, hospitals, nursing homes, and police stations, and of course death towers. I know for a fact these previously mentioned institutions have been infiltrated by satanists. I have said often that the people running the local county jails are 100 times more evil than the people they are locking up.

As far as the poly resin taking so long to cure, i think it’s a combination of low temperatures, been in the low 60’s at night, and the particular brand of resin that i bought. i have been using “famowood” brand of poly resin. It states in the directions that it takes 72 hours for a 16th of an inch layer to fully cure. And even though i knew this ahead of time because i have a lot of experience using it to laminate table tops and wooden counter tops, i bought it anyway because i was familiar with it. Because it is so expensive and calls for a 50/50 mixture i didn’t want to waste any by using more hardener than called for. But i definitely need to find a different brand when i run out of this, this is nuts waiting so long. Anyway, i was surprised at how little i had to use for my personal HHG. i guess the stones and metal took up a lot more room than i anticipated. i have enough left over to pour another HHG and to pour some pendants so i will keep practicing with this stuff until i get the finished look i want.

Anyone have any suggestions on a cheap online supplier of poly resin that cures as fast as the fiberglass resin? i would greatly appreciate it.

Anyway good talking to you and thanks for the reply.

Didn’t realise you are familiar with resin. Good! I’m ignorant of the US market but am confident you’ll find something ;-)

Hello Ed and welcome to the forum! I think you are using fancy resin designed to be used as adhesive or for laminations and other elaborated work that require it not to harden too fast. It will work but as you said it’s a terribly expensive and inefficient way to do it. You want to look for the cheaper kind of polyester resin ( ortoftalic ). Instead of mixing equal parts of resin and a “resin like” catalyst, the cheaper resin comes with a small bottle of MEPK (butanox), a clear stinky liquid, as catalyst. A few millilitres of it is usually enough to catalyse a litre of resin, if the temperature is not too low. In hot weather it may take as little as 30 minutes for the resin to cure.

Thanks EDU, I’m going to have to look for that. A friend told me yesterday where i could find a different type of poly resin. I’m going to check that out soon and see if it’s what you are talking about. i poured a pendant last night using the bottom of a coke can as the mold. it worked, but was a pain in the but pulling the aluminum off the pendant. Also i used quite a bit more catalyst to see what the outcome would be. it did cure overnight, but it is not very rigid, it is rubbery and malleable probably not finished curing. also it picked up the ink stamp. i didn’t think to sand it out of the mold, now i have a blue dot that leached deep into the pendant and cannot be sanded off. Anyway we live and we learn.

That is quite a testimonial Edward.

As for you technical questions, plus some opinion from me;

Sounds like you were using furniture epoxy. If your measurement is a little off it can take weeks and months to cure. I use surfboard resin mostly. The marine laminating for boats was cheaper for us years ago buy $10/5 gallon bucket, but now the surfboard laminating is cheaper. That is the polyester side with the MEK catalyst. The surfboard epoxy is usually mixed 2:1 and is $120 for a gallon and a half vs. $125 for 5 gallons of poly. One single gallon of polyester resin is up to $40 here. So, perhaps you should check marine supply stores and get some marine laminating polyester resin with MEK hardener.

In nice weather you can de-mold in like 20 minutes with either the poly or the epoxy surfboard resins. The metal in the mix acts as a heat sink. Some times you have to de-mold pretty fast because of the heat possibly melting the mold in the case of the yogurt container mold which is my personal favorite free mold. Anyway if there are no spots of pure solid resin, and only resin/metal mix in the piece it won’t crack from the heat/cool process. I put them in the sun even when they are heated up and melting the mold and they don’t crack. The hardner mix can be tricky. i try not to put too much MEK, but surfboard resin needs to be starting to go off within an hour. Preferably with in 20 minutes. To avoid resin heat up you should pour it out of the mixing bucket into the molds as soon as possible. The fuller the bucket of resin, the faster it will heat up.

My take on what type of orgonite to make is:

Mostly simple tbs. Pack as much metal in as possible, mix enough resin for 1 or 2 dozen each time. That is maybe a third of a gallon. Put a quartz chip or small quartz crystal in each one, and call it good. Focus on the metal and resin. Keep the fancy pieces that have “stones” in them to a minimum. I am thinking there are very few people in the world that are really good with mixing stones concerning metaphysical ideas. It is fun to play mad scientist or wizard or whatever, but multiple hunks of resin and metal put all around the world is the idea here imo.

At some point you should earth pipe your area. They can be a pain to make, but they really do good stuff.

hope this helps

Thank you David for the info where to get resin cheaper. i greatly appreciate it. I only put the different stones in personal devices, other than tiger eye, i put it in all of them like Dooney said just to keep the parasites from finding them.

But yeah, i definitely plan on building some cloud busters once i can buy the resin in a 5 gallon bucket. I have an idea of building them a little smaller than what i have been seeing on the internet, but not much. just small enough that they fit in a bush unseen. they should still have great effect, just not as wide of an area affected. so more would be needed. And while doing the cloudbusters of course some earth pipes too.

i intend to gift this entire area with TB’s. My formula for the TB’s is pretty simple, smaller brass shavings towards the top of the TB and bigger brass and steel shavings mixed throughout the middle and bottom. With a little piece of quartz of some kind in the top and a tiny chip of tiger eye mixed into the resin somewhere near the botttom. just as basic as can be. i know the ones i made like this already are working for me, they have changed the atmosphere around here drastically. even people who aren’t energy sensitive notice how peaceful my house is now. I’ve had people say they don’t want to leave after visiting since i deployed the TB’s all around my place because it is so peaceful. believe me though i will not be using stones and fancy stuff in the TB’s because all that stuff makes them more expensive and i’m all about the cheapest way to get the desired effect.

Thanks again for the heads up on the resin!

Welcome to the forum, Ed, and I’m glad you agreed to post your reports, here. I was actually pretty keen to have a genuinely devout Christian posting reports, here, because Christianity was conspicuous by its absence. There are devout Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, etc., posting reports, here. Of course some of the Africans are also Christians but over there people of various religions get along fine with each other and, according to what I saw, their first identity always seems to be ‘African,’ and there didn’t seem to be any point for one to wear religion on one’s sleeve; over here the sewer rats have tried for centuries to weaponize religion and make it a cause of dissension and even destruction. That’s why I constantly defend religion, here. The history of humanity is certainly a religion-based one and it’s so deeply ingrained in all of us that to presume to live entirely without it is probably a delusion. To me, all of the genuine religions are just one religion that has a wardrobe.

You’re sort of untypical of the people of the oligarchy’s bloodline who decide to detach themselves from their parasitic ancestry and demonstrate personal autonomy simply because they failed to destroy you after you demonstrated your commitment to oppose them. DB is another example of success and he was instrumental in the early years of this movement in keeping the enemy at bay while the rest of us got our bearings in this war. The other reason I particularly want you to post your field reports is that this enemy want so badly to destroy you. You can be a source of hope and empowerment for many of our readers who are literally related to you but don’t yet know how to be free.

Only a few of the EW contributors have experienced gangstalking. I think they tried it on Carol and I but we just thought it was another kind of fun and they might have stopped simply because we aggressively approached the spooks who were within range. A new EW member in Ireland tried this with some success last week. Gangstalking had recently started after he began busting death towers, etc., in and around Galway. The spook agencies are generally more aggressive in Europe than here and it might be because they have to assume that we’re all armed, I think Cool

The freemasons earlier created this threatening agenda that the CIA, NSA and other sewer rat agencies now use to try to neutralize activists and members of the bloodline who attempt to get free and I like the way Miles Mathis draws a close parallel between the occult (luciferianism; satanism) and these secret police, the two things being interchangeable throughout history, especially since the establishment of the British Empire by the bloodsucking Venetians. Mainline church hierarchies have always been part of his agenda, of course, and I think Ed discovered that on his own and much to his dismay. Fortunately, personal faith is not dependent on any formal organization and is more often threatened by these hierarchic organizations.

The skinned dogs are a new twist to me–were they your dogs, Ed? When ‘Secret Supporter’ was taking Georg and I from Kampala to his ancestral home in Kisoro, an incredibly beautiful area bordering Congo and Rwanda, someone had tossed the freshly killed corpse of a man in our path and his face had been peeled off. This was right after our sponsor’s best friend had been beaten nearly to death with a message for the sponsor to stay away from Georg and I, which he courageously disregarded. The purveyors of sorcery use pretty much the same tricks whether they’re in an African jungle, the New Orleans masonic temple or London’s financial district.

You’re going to have a whole lot of fun, undermining and defeating the horrific people who tried to destroy you, and we feel very honored to be able to help a bit, thanks!

Yeah the dogs were mine, i had a red female warlock doberman that weighed right at 110 lbs, and we bred her to a blue male warlock, he was pushing 150 pounds. He was by far the biggest doberman i had ever seen. The puppies were all either blue or red, with one oddball brown and tan. The puppies were about 8 weeks old and had just been weened, i was in the process of training them and had every intention of selling all 5 for $750 each; and the mother had been killed about a week or so before the puppies. then the puppies were skinned and the skins thrown by the front door and the carcuss by the back door, or vica versa, can’t remember; one everyday until all five were dead.

I also started confronting these people who were talking about me in public. they ignored me and looked at me like i was crazy. especially when i told them if i ever saw them again i would shoot them on the spot for any or no reason. back then i didnt walk in love like i try to do now and i lived in fear, so i carried a pistol on my person everywhere i went and they knew it. i was just trying to survive. They tried to run me off the road numerous times and tried to kill me several times in that 1st 5 years. The Holy Spirit always warned me though and i would miss their traps. Once they tried to run me off the road but i was so mad i pushed them off into a deep ditch, i fled the scene and nothing ever came of it. This was all about the time my wife left me, so im not sure if they stopped because of me confronting them, or they stopped because they succeeded in breaking me in every way a man can be broken. the gangstalking and the targeting stopped after i lost everything and my wife left me. however manipulating my finances has never stopped. And I’m pretty sure the targeting started again when i got married again. Since deploying the orgonite life has been more peaceful, which allows me to plan and think ahead. Once finances pick up again i’m going to go nuts flinging orgonite all over the coast here where i live; especially the masonic lodges and the homes of the parasites that blackballed me. And i will ask the Holy Spirit to guide me to the satanic ritual sites around here. especially the ones in churches. I guess i will earthpipe those areas along with flinging TB’s in the area.

I’m glad I asked . I already knew what was happening to you but this illustrates it better for our readers, who can no doubt understand why I want to help you defeat these satanic Good Old Boy felons.

I forgot to mention before that you’ve obviously got the talent and insight needed to make specialty orgonite for people and I hope you’ll make it your career at some point because it’s sure a growth industry. The more sellers of genuine orgonite there are, the less business there will be for the Google/NSA-sponsored poseurs , too. Carol started this industry by making a pendant, first for herself, to protect against the debilitating energy of the then-new death towers in early 2002. She only decided to start selling them after the pendants she made for her psychic friends also protected them from the towers.

Many people with religious or otherwise spiritual inclination have remarked about orgonite’s ability to enhance and focus prayer and meditation so it’s always good to have more confirmation of that. Religious people are inclined to give all credit to our Maker and that’s fine with me but I think it’s also okay to acknowledge that our Maker endows us with gifts to use for the betterment of our species and of our own characters. When we acknowledge that we have these gifts we’re also giving credit to our Maker; when we deny that we have them I think it’s discourteous. I tangle with some of the psychics over this issue because when they claim that ‘everyone is psychic’ it seems to me that it’s a form of denial, like Beethoven saying, ‘Anyone can compose a symphony masterpiece, even if he can’t carry a tune.’ It’s a treat to witness these gifted psychics interacting creatively over vast distances in the international chat sessions. Here are three of them:

(image missing)

(That’s Dooney, Dr Steve & Carol on D & S’s property in Stevensville, Montana recently. Their dogs are Sunny, Sam and Molly. We have a cat, named Ed)

When Carol and I were driving south on US Highway 395, ‘Underground Base Highway’ in California in the winter of 2001/2002 (shortly after we got back from Namibia) on one of our first desert-reversal excursions some bright little ships were tracking us in a tight formation over the various sewer rat bases we were passing and I first thought it was the moon. I’d seen the same thing in Canada in 1997 in my ‘etherically formative’ years right after I met Carol. During that hour or so Carol was trying to sleep (it was after midnight) and she kept pushing something away. I thought she was having a dream but she wasn’t yet asleep. She sat up and told me that the little Andromedans from those ships (which were still tracking us several miles to the west) stubbornly insisted that she pay attention to a design they were giving her. She described it then and when we eventually got home I made a couple of them for us. It was one of those rare times when I saw energy around a device: a rich magenta ‘sheathing’ around the bare wire component of what we named (tongue in cheek), ‘The Big Secret.’ They wouldn’t tell her what it was for but we figured out that it enhances prayer; at least that’s the bit we figured out from experimenting and Carol’s impressions.

I still use it from time to time when I’m in a tight spot and need more faith. For me, knowledge (the basis of faith) truly is power and that’s what solves my problems, not that I know very much. For the enemy, exploitation of others is power. I just speak my heartfelt prayer into the center of the device as Carol recommended and I get a curious, pleasant feeling. I pray to God; others who are prolific orgonite flingers and are generally balanced and accountable people have a different style and it seems to work just the same when it’s from the heart.

The enemy have turned the word, ‘God,’ into a source of contention ever since the successful introduction of theosophy into the mass brainwashing agenda of the West in the late 1800s.

My Big Secret is just a funky, double-terminated quartz crystal we bought in the Namib Desert with thick copper wire coiled around the center and spiraled off both ends. Any double-terminated quartz of approx. the same size works the same. When I made it I could see the energy for several days afterward without trying. It seems to work as well, now, as when I made it.

Ed and I typically pray for empowerment to fix problems rather than to be rescued. I’ve always said that these are the good old days because this is when humanity are starting to recognize that all problems have solutions, even the old problem of being ruled by disgusting parasites

Hi Edward,

I’m still raging about your own dogs that got killed, we all read substantial reports on how domestic pets are used to be beaten up by the villain, like traffic accidents, rapes and warcountrying.

I have no family and no pets, so they charge the heart chakra, all the way up and down, its a fantastic feeling to overcome how stupid they are! :)

I’ve had a laugh about those satanic bad old vibes, they are the ones which will not advocate your use into an even simple soccer game when being young …

Its all about family connection? Yeah right? Now, its all about gifting orgonite!

Good luck Edward!

Charles

Hello everyone, I was gifted some HHG’s and a bunch of TB’s so i made good use of most of them so far. Since my wife attends Tulane University which is a Jesuit University Don suggested i gift that property. Saturday when i brought my wife to class I noticed there was an ungifted death tower about 200 feet from the satellite campus that’s inside a rental space in a strip mall, and a water tower covered in antennas about 200 feet from the death tower. Since the tower was so close to the campus, i flung 2-3oz TB’s one on each side of the tower within a hundred feet of it. 1 of them halfway in between the campus and the tower. and 1 on the other side of the tower. the local news station with all its antennas and dishes was right between the tower and the water tower. I put two TB’s within a hundred feet of their dish array, and then one more at the base of the water tower right next to the RR tracks in the bushes. That should be enough considering the amount of dishes and antennas. Thats 15 ounces of orgonite all within about 300-400 feet of each other.

I also gifted 4 more sets of towers between our place and the school. Weirdly enough each of those towers were also within about a hundred feet or so of a city water tower, which was also covered in antenna arrays. I put one at the death towers and one TB at the water towers. I went out on the pier that allows me to see all these towers, and i noticed i completely missed a set of water/ death towers. so next saturday while on the way back from taking the wife to school i will hit those two also. Today i hit the demonic bank that is tied into the people that blackballed me and stole a house from me and stole my identity taking nearly 135,000 in cash from me when i was in my mid 20’s. I put out an HHG on the west side of the bank and 3 TB’s on the north side and 2 on the south side and 1 more on the west side. I wasn’t dressed correctly to go into that bank and try to put a HHG inside, but i will try that later when they have a big event at the elite club on the top floor. ALL the people that are screwing with my finances attend that club, so a HHG is going onto the 11th floor of the bank as soon as they have another big function where i can blend into a crowd of people. This bank has cameras like fort knox, what are they afraid of i wonder?

I will report on the effects of this when i notice them. I do intend to go back out on that pier to see if the energy looks different now that it’s been a couple days.

EDIT 5-6-16(I was there today, and had time to sit in a parking lot and study the distance between the campus and the tower, and the distance between the water tower and the tower, and id say it was closer to 1/16 of a mile or so between them which would put the 15 ounces of orgonite within an 1/8th to 3/16 of a mile of each other. not as close as I thought but still a lot in a small area. I Did look at where i flung the orgonite around the tower and it was roughly a hundred feet on each side, not as close to the campus as I thought, so i went ahead and gifted the campus with a TB anyway, right behind the building in some bushes).

Also i was going to gift the houses of the Mason’s that Blackballed me, but i realized they are most likely all dead. The youngest one was in his mid seventies 21 years ago when they blackballed me, the oldest was in his late eighties. I have been doing some checking and so far of the 3 i could find out about, they are dead. I haven’t found out any info on the other 3 yet because I never knew their names. So now i will probably just put a HHG at all the lodges on the coast and some out in the woods within 30 miles north of here, and earthpipe the ones i can. Some of the lodges are in downtown city areas, and like the east side of that bank offer no place to gift without being caught on camera doing it. So those will just get a HHG and some TB’s thrown in bushes. But the ones i can earthpipe, i will.

I would really like to earthpipe that bank, but it’s going to be very tricky. i looked today but didn’t see any fence posts that i could utilize, and anything sticking out the ground certainly would be noticed. I do remember that a coffee house right across the street used to allow artists to put tables on consignment into the coffee house, and they often put them outside for the guests to be able to sit outside and drink their coffee. I used to know one of the managers there, so i’m going to check and see if she still works there; and if she does see if they still take artists tables on consignment and if they do, I will see if she will let me put a table there. I have an idea for a small cloudbuster that the top spacer wouldn’t be removed and would act as the table top. of course it would be bigger around than a typical spacer, and it would be nearly right at the top of the table so that the pipes only stick out a half inch or so. I think the cloudbuster disguised as a tall coffee table would probably be the best thing for this location. The orgonite base would be very decorative of course, and would serve double duty as the foot rest. i can play with it so it is still very functional but also still does it’s job. now i need to make some moulah so i can build a couple of these tables, going to build one for myself also. i always wanted to build all my own furniture, so this will be a start i guess. Nice thing is i already have the copper pipes for it from salvaging an old A/C system. So all I need is the terminated quartz and the resin. Already have a bunch of metal shavings and it should be enough for at least one table, but if not i can always get more for free.

Don suggested I post this no matter how insignificant it may seem, and i meant to post it but i kept getting side tracked. Anyway I wanted to say on the way to riding my bike to the bank the closer and closer I got to the bank the more uneasy i felt and I was feeling a tension i cant really describe. After gifting the HHG and the TB’s around it i hung out awhile in the courtyard by the bank before riding home. On the way home about 20 minutes after i set out the HHG and the TB’s I felt a sense of peace wash over me. I felt great and I was wondering if it was from putting out the orgonite; and I do believe it was.

Hello Everyone. EDIT: NOT The day before yesterday BUT YESTERDAY early in the morning right at daylight as those storms were rolling through (I been running on little sleep lately)I gifted the masonic lodge closest to where I live with a HHG. I also gifted the local police station at this time with a TB. The lodge was about 500 feet from the police station. The federal courthouse is right there also within a few hundred feet of the lodge and police station. I didn’t gift the federal courthouse directly yet, but i gifted an AT&T building that was covered in antenna arrays with 2 TB’s and also another 2 TB’s at another MS power substation that was right between the courthouse and the AT&T building. So thats quite a bit in that small vicinity, all these spots are very much within a 1/4 mile of each other; with the lodge being south of the federal courthouse across the street caticornered and the police station being do west across the street and a small lot. Well a little while later i started feeling like everything was going to be alright and i felt a sense of calm and even a lot more peace. But this was a bit deeper than after the bank. stronger and even a better feeling. Also i felt like i did something to help myself. Like i really helped myself. strong feeling. I mean i felt a shift in the spiritual realm. Keep in mind other than the short lived peace i felt after gifting the bank, we have been living in a great deal of turmoil. So this is a big deal to me. Also later that day i had several calls for work that usually NEVER come in at the very end of the month, usually I get most calls at the very beginning of the month or in the middle of the month to a lessor degree. So I thought that was significant. Not sure yet but I’m hoping I’m seeing an uptick in business, not just a fluke. I also got a good call the day after I gifted the bank. Last night I gifted the Biloxi Police station and also gifted those two towers that i missed last weekend. I put a TB at all 3 spots. I also hit the county jail yersterday afternoon when the storms subsided and the flash flood waters receded.I only had 1 TB with me left, so i will have to put more later when I go near the area again.

Now on a bad note, it is possible we were attacked with an aerosol spray within 3 days after 1st deploying the orgonite around my house. The place right next to us was sprayed by terminex a couple weeks or so before i deployed the orgonite, but then within 2-3 days after deploying it, an unmarked car shows up and is spraying mostly my house but made it look like they were spraying the building next store. Spraying with an atomized aerosol mist into the air, not liquid on the ground like you would spray for bugs, and now i find out my wife possibly has a very serious illness all of a sudden that she recently did not have according to medical tests. Don’t know if it was an attack, but just letting everyone know about it anyway. My wife is pretty freaked out. I’m actually not. I know between the zappers and my knowledge of herbs we can cure it, not just make it go away. I wish my wife really understood how effective these treatments are and would quit listening to pajama people.

Also i believe they weaponized the substation across the street. within a week or so of deploying the orgonite around my house they were working on it installing all sorts of new equipment, even buried some stuff at night where you couldn’t see what they were working on. had a tent around the hole so you couldnt see; and by the time they were done with it, it definitely was stronger and i could feel the bad energy coming off it again with that nasty hateful tension, even in the house to a lessor degree. so i deployed a bunch more orgonite around our yard and the substation the same day our personal HHG was de-molded. I havent felt it since then even outside. So that was mitigated. I don’t know if I’m all of a sudden becoming paranoidor if I’m seeing a pattern. Although i do have to say i believe the reason they weaponized the substation was to run off the couple hundred homeless people that lived in the woods behind it and near it. Anyway, that is all i have for now. God bless! I guess their tower couldn’t cut it since it has so much orgonite around it. lol

Good day everyone. I have another report to share. For the last couple of weeks I have been agonizing over a decision on weather to close my company and go back to work for someone that I used to work and in the short term make quite a bit more money and have a more stable income, or continue on our own living by faith having no clue what comes next; trusting God. We were looking at several thousand dollars worth of business liability that had to be dealt with by July. Some of it looked manageable but a few thousand of it looked completely impossible. That on top of this usually being the slowest month of the year really had my wife worried and had me wondering WTF. And of course she was pushing for me to take the job and get out from under the stress of owning this business. I never felt right about that. Everytime I would entertain the idea of taking the job I kept getting knots in my stomach and felt generally bad about it and had no peace about it. I Did not hear anything from the Holy Spirit either way as to what I should do, which usually means “not now” or “NO”, and I should just take no action.

So finally last night I called the people that offered the job and told them exactly why I wasn’t going to take the job. They respected that and left it as an open offer if I felt like God was telling me to take it in the future. My stomach was tied in knots before that phone call, but literally within seconds or maybe a minute or so after hanging up all that stress was gone! I felt great again and within maybe 15-20 minutes or so i knew i made the right decision because of the peace that washed over me. So today i get more confirmation that I made the right decision. ALL of the liability, even what looked completely impossible without a miracle, worked itself out and arrangements were made to have it all cleared up by the end of this coming week with no money out of my pocket. This is a VERY BIG deal to me and my wife. This even had her seeing that She needs to back off and let me handle things without her pushing so hard for what she THINKS she wants. (I rarely give in, but because of that things can be very stressful at times) The way she has handled this whole situation has me thanking The Lord that she is finally getting some things she desperately needed to get. Praise Jesus!!!

Anyway That’s it for now, when I gift some more I will report on it all here. Have a blessed day!

I got some more good calls for work last night. Today I gifted 2 masonic lodges in the northern part of gulfport. I used a HHG in each case. I also was able to hit another 2 pairs of water tower/death towers. If I notice anything significant from this I will tell.

Forgot to mention this. The other day when the storms rolled through and there was violent weather all around and it rained 10- 11 inches in a few hours, it barely drizzled here and was a bit gusty, but we didn’t get the violent weather in my immediate vicinity at all, nor the insane amount of rain. In fact when I looked at the radar, it seemed to split around the section of town I live in. Within a half mile of my house is where i have put out 90% of all the orgonite i have flung up to this point. In fact 80% of it is within a quarter mile. The rest is basically along highway 90 between my house and a mall in Biloxi. Interestingly enough the dangerous weather on the radar seemed to come back together just on the other side of that mall. After that storm is when i started gifting towers and lodges north of me in the northern part of the city. Man I can’t wait to personally see what kind of effect a cloudbuster will have! You know that mall is about 6 or 7 miles east of my house. As i already said I gifted all the towers along the coast between my house and that mall; within about a half mile of highway 90. 90 runs along the coastline.

Also I have definitely noticed that since I have been gifting all over, I no longer am seeing the HAARP manipulated clouds that look like a sine wave. If you have seen them you know what I’m talking about. I have intentionally been paying attention to the clouds because I wanted to get a good picture of those manipulated clouds. But like I said I haven’t seen them since I started flinging orgonite. I guess I will have to travel a little bit to see them now.

Ed, those are great reports, good stuff!

It’s hard to add anything because it seems you have a good ammount of intuition skill to go with your gifting work and seem to be attentive to those subtle signs and interpreting them well too. It’s been a pleasure to read your reports and specially to see things turning for the better for the two of you - professionally and economically together with the etheric side of things, all this thanks to some inspired gifting ;-)