Help For A Brazilian Fellow

I´ve been contacting a young guy from Brazil by email who´s getting into trouble with some implants at his pineal gland and he´s been through heavily psychick attacks. I can´t tell him what would be best for him in terms of orgonite tools, I´ve sent him a HHg and some tb´s by mail. He´s got some x-rays showing his implants but they´re with his doctor so he can´t share his x-ray scans with us now.

I´d ask for the psychics at this forum to look into his situation and see what´s best for him. He told me he´s contacted Don before but he couldn´t understand all that´s written at Donebydooney website, he´s not fluent in English. His name is Alexandre, he lives in the countryside of the state of Sao Paulo.

Any help and insight about this really welcome.

Love,

Andrea

We’re working on Alexandre in the chatroom, now….

Carol saw a plate in his head with two nail-like implants holding it in place. She says they’re starting to wiggle now and we’re boosting her. We’ve evidently gotten rid of such (alien) implants, before, during chat sessions.

It would be great to get some feedback from him after this, Andrea.

He needs to learn how to defend himself better so I hope he’ll ask Dooney for some coaching. Aliens who do that are just parasites, after all, just like the corporate world order they associate with.

~Don

Carol said she saw the plate moving up and out of his head at the end–she hadn’t seen this happen, before. Reading Max Long’s description of how some kahunas can repair broken bones in an instant is probably similar to what the psychics are sometimes able to acccomplish remotely in the chatroom. We always want feedback from the person we work on, of course.

~Don

Thanks Don and Carol and all the psychicks at the chatroom for another outstanding work! I´ve translated your posts to him and sent him by email. I´m open to help him with any translations from Dooney´s instructions as well or anything he needs.

Love,

Andrea