"here we have union as an enduring condition."

"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good.”

― Thomas Paine

Don Croft loved Thomas Paine, too. He said Paine was his favorite.

I consulted the I Ching yesterday, asking it a question about my current situation (I’m job searching; my contract’s up as scheduled at the end of the month). Check out the positivity:

"Deliverance

a time of deliverance from burdensome pressure

out of the sphere of danger.

a man who has come out of needy circumstances into comfort and freedom from want.

here we have union as an enduring condition."

Last time I job searched, in February of this year, I got a job in one day. This search is showing great activity, thus far. And then there’s the I Ching ruling.

In years past, it’s sometimes has taken me months. Each time I job searched, I could feel the blockage set up before me. See the change in the heads of the people I was interacting with, who were great at first, then suddenly went bad. Under the active influence of Black magicians. A friend of mine said “wow, how obvious” as it played out.

It may be that, as the Etheric environment continues to improve, the “thought creates reality” component of our existence comes into clearer focus and accessibility. I think that “evil spells” cast by Black magicians have a Death energy component, coupled with thought, and intention, and the spoken or written word.

If there’s less Death energy in the Ether, that means there’s that much less fuel for the Black magic fire. If there’s more Life energy in the Ether, there’s more fuel for White magic, which is using Life energy in conjunction with thought, and intention, and the spoken or written word.

One of the books I read, I believe it was Serge Kahili King’s “The Secret Science Behind Miracles”, he lays it out. Talks about Mesmer’s work. Talks about “action at a distance.” The folks in charge taught you it was hogwash, taught you “there’s no such thing as the Ether” so they could have the field to themselves.

It’s April 2020, and great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012 and have been increasing in speed and magnitude since. I’ve been writing articles on the subject since 2013.

I have concluded that these changes are being driven by untold thousands of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich’s work. Those devices are collectively unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix that’s been patiently built and expanded by our about-to-be-former Dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon and before. And as a result the Ether is returning to its natural, ages-long state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is that the great artificial drought has been broken. I’ve appended many recent news accounts below to support that assertion.

One, from April 10, is headlined “Storm does U-turn, drenches San Diego again, smashing rainfall records.”

After blathering on, paragraph after paragraph, about car wrecks caused by the rain, they buried the records in a table, a classic technique within the propaganda discipline known as " compartmentalization ."

Friday’s storm broke eight San Diego County records — in some cases by extraordinary margins."

They’ve used the hedging generalities " smashing rainfall records" and “by extraordinary margins” in place of specific statistics, which would have been much more impactful. So I had to do the math.

San Diego International Airport, 1.981.98 inches, 91% above the previous record, set in 1952.

Oceanside Harbor, 3.093.09 inches, 931% above the previous record , set in 2001.

Vista, 3.093.09 inches, 472% above the previous record set in 1965.

Chula Vista, 1.561.56 inches, 225% above the previous record set in 2016.

Escondido, 1.531.53 inches, 78% above the previous record , set in 1965.

Ramona, 1.901.90 inches, 217% above the previous record set in 2016.

Alpine, 1.411.41 inches, 192% above the previous record set in 1965 .

Campo, 0.890.89 inches, 11% above the previous record set in 1965.

Those are some impactful statistics! Such records are usually broken by tiny margins.

You can see why the generational Satanist author took such pains to hide the data in a table way down in the document.

It’s a wholesale, quantum change for the better. An historically unprecedented positive change in the environment, which is being systematically ignored and downplayed in the controlled press.

That’s because the positive change is being driven by the slow, steady, widespread and ever-increasing distribution of Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich’s work. The collective influence of those simple, inexpensive devices is unknitting the ancient Death energy network patiently built and expanded by our about-to-be former Dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon and before. And the Ether is returning to its ages-long natural state of life and vitality.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, April 18, 2020

If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

March 13, 2020 - Record rainfall soaks parts of Southern California — is a ‘March miracle’ emerging ?

March 31, 2020 - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX - March 2020 is 2nd Wettest on Record

April 10, 2020 - Rain will ling er another day as downtown L.A. sets record

April 10, 2020 - Storm does U-turn, drenches San Diego again, smashing rainfall records

Some coastal cities have received nearly 4 inches of rain since Monday

A Pacific storm that was moving east after soaking San Diego County for days made an odd U-turn early Friday, returning to drench the region again, producing one of the wettest Aprils on record and smashing historic rainfall totals.

The system was expected to die out late Friday night, capping a six-day period in which Palomar Mountain received at least 8.40 inches of rain while 7.30 inches fell in Encinitas, 6.30 inches fell in Valley Center and 3.50 inches hit San Diego International Airport.

By 1 p.m. Friday, the reading at the airport made this the fourth wettest April in San Diego — a record that dates back to 1850, according to the National Weather Service.

The airport has received more than 13 inches of precipitation during the current rainy season — something that has not happened since 2004-05, when the city got more than 22 inches.

New rainfall records for April 10 set across San Diego County

Friday’s storm broke eight San Diego County records — in some cases by extraordinary margins.

Location Year Inches

San Diego International Airport

( 91% above the previous record . - ed)

Oceanside Harbor

( 931% above the previous record . - ed)

Vista

( 472% above the previous record . - ed)

Chula Vista

( 225% above the previous record . - ed)

Escondido

( 78% above the previous record . - ed)

Ramona

( 217% above the previous record . - ed)

Alpine

( 192% above the previous record . - ed)

Campo

( 11% above the previous record . - ed)