Here's a Typical CIA/NSA Stalker Case

I hear from several new people, each year, who want to tell their stories about being harassed, poisoned, stalked and otherwise personally interfered with by the US Government and in most cases they have no idea why. This may be new to you but I’m now able to profile their reports to see the consistencies. I already knew that people in the CIA and other sewer rat agencies are twisted and essentially unclean. I doubt there have been any patriots in those organizations for many years and if you want to see, firsthand, how disgusting they are just lift the lid on any of the several ‘Ex-CIA’ or ‘Ex-NSA’ liars on the web who pretend to expose the agenda of their ‘former’ employers. If you believe what they’re saying, then I think you need to do some soulsearching and sharpen your discernment/wits.

Those few of us who are in the trenches together (actually hitting back in this unorganized orgonite movement) and are not potential assets for the parasites in this ancient psycho/spiritual war against humanity can easily relate to her experiences. Those of us who are never attacked, even after extensive gifting, ought to consider themselves to be potential assets for the parasites because the bad guys are extremely thorough in profiling all of us, individually. If they were genuinely powerful instead of just being parasites it would be easy for them to have rounded us all up and chopped our heads off, of course. I hope you already figured that out.

Since I evidently also had some ugly and damaging Monarch programming during most of my childhood, including a CIA stepfather as handler, it’s easy for me to empathize with these folks. My own severely sabotaged life didn’t get on track until I was in my 40s on account of perhaps the CIA’s anger and frustration (fear of what I might accomplish?) and it’s probably a miracle that I now have a productive and happy life and marriage during my twilight years [Image Can Not Be Found] . I was never stalked or harassed this way until Carol and I initiated this unorganized movement in 2001; then it hit the ground running, so to speak, which is why I started posting my reports online, then. It’s happening to us less and less, I think because I routinely report about it but also perhaps because it becomes very unpleasant for anyone who attacks us. These feds and other sewer rats operate from the lizard brain, after all [Image Can Not Be Found] and they don’t understand commitment or self sacrifice; they’re slaves to the corporate world order. It’s pretty easy to turn the tables on them, as you hopefully also know by now…

The CIA and NSA have individually destroyed millions of lives since WWII, after all, and are still doing it. If even the PJ folks got a glimpse of how vast this genuine holocaust is I think the US Government would be cast aside in a matter of hours. Destroying European Jews pales in comparison to what essentially the same people are doing to American children since WWII. I think they were just practicing on the Jews in preparation for what they’re doing in the world, now. If you don’t understand, or even deny the way that the corporate world order set up European/American tyrannies in the early 20th Century and are attempting (but now failing!) to do it on a global scale in the following century, please do some reading! This is a hot topic among legitimate conspiracy researchers, now.

Speaking of the New Nazis: one of the people who reported experiencing this incessant activity in her life was the elderly daughter of a war criminal; an SS officer who moved into the US Government right after World War Two [Image Can Not Be Found] and she actually didn’t understand why they were bothering her–go figure.

This young woman has allowed me to post some of our correspondence. I’m removing any personal data from her side of the correspondence below, naturally. I think it’s a tossup whether she’ll commit to getting free of the CIA but I always invite people in her circumstances to do so, since these agencies are merely parasitic and have to rely on psychological warfare, mainly. They also dread exposure, so by sharing her account I’m doing my sworn duty and attacking the foundation of ancient parasitic tyranny in our lovely world.

It took many tries for her to finally reach me, due to the hackers who are working in shifts around some of us. I initiated my standard routine for getting past the hacker barriers: I CCd to someone outside the US with a request to forward the email to her and asked her to do the same. That worked well but I think they’re still standing in between her and Dooney, who can easily teach her how to turn the tables on these bloodsucking parasites.

My comment that initiated this stage of the conversation is below, then hers follows, then more from me. I hope you’ll just file this away for future reference if it seems to difficult to contemplate at the moment. That’s what I had to do with Al Bielek’s, then Phil Schneider’s very important and empowering information when I first encountered it in the1990s. There’s a powerful lot of corroborative material available if you rather choose to explore this subject on your own. I hope you will. John Scudamore’s whale.to is a good compilation of some of it, so is a good place to start, in my opinion.

~Don

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have you given any thought to why they’re doing this? We know why they bother us and that seems to make it easier to fight back. We’re quite proactive and I hope you will become that way, too. For instance, you could have walked over to that group of 20 somethings and dropped some orgonite on the other side of where they were. We always boost whoever bothers us–it’s second nature, now. HOpefully Dooney will teach you that if you haven’t figured out how to do it by looking at her site’s contents. The feds bother tens of thousands of us, this way. I think the reason they raised up tens of millions of MKids is so that their paid staff will have a lighter workload.

~Don

Don,

Have I ever given much thought to why thet’re doing this? Are you kidding?!

I guess I need to explain a few things, first. From what I’ve read, quite a few targets of organized stalking have absolutely no idea as to why they are receiving the treatment they are getting. A smaller proportion of us are aware that we fall into a number of different categories: former employees of secretive government agencies, whistleblowers on such or on large corporations, ex-spouses or ex-girlfriends of people involved in organized crime, ex-spouses or girlfriends of wealthy foreigners, people from foreign countries, or people who are targets from some sort of revenge issue. Also people who turn in or report high-ranking or big-time pedophiles. Also Monarch program people who are awake, as you say, and also people who were raised in Satanic/occult organizations. Or to sum it up, targets are people whom the rich and powerful parasites wish to punish and control.

Don, much reflection on the issue over the years has lead me to suspect that my situation falls into several categories. Many years ago as an attractive young college student standing on a street corner, I was approached by a man in a vehicle which said “U.S Government” on it’s side, in really hoaky looking letters. He was an old man, and offered me a ride. I said no thanks. I sensed immediately he wasn’t what he said, and he kept telling me that HE worked for the government. Yuck. He drove by me two more times, and after my third refusal, I got the license plate number and went into an office building and called the police. After awhile, a police officer came to my location and talked to me. The police guy said that he had tracked down the vehicle, and that the driver really was a government employee, and that he, the old man, denied ever seeing me or talking to me. What a piece of shit.

Years later, upon reflection, I remember around that time beginning to have the sense of constantly being followed around ***** State [University] campus, where I was an undergrad. Even a roommate noticed it, and said something to me about it. Older men in cars would follow me slowly down the street and stare at me. One time a freak grabbed me by the shoulders, threw me into the street into oncoming traffic, and screamed BITCH in my face. Back then, I thought it was isolated incidences, but I’m not so sure anymore. I remember some other things that were really strange, and there is a possibility, that I’m a bit afraid to think about, that I may have been drugged and abducted.

Three years into my career at *.S.U. I met a young medical student through mutual friends and we began dating. He was of Iranian descent and his father was a local doctor. I had a sense that he wasn’t right for me and later learned he was a huge jerk, but back then I had no self esteem and didn’t listen to my inner sense. I even had a bad dream about him.

Don, my childhood had been very painful and lonely. I’ve done some counseling, and much of it has been worthless, but more than a few counselors suspected that I’d been sexually abused as a young child. I have no memory of it, but there are a lot of arrows pointing in that direction. It seems once someone is so victimized, it’s like their wounded, violated spiritual energy continues to attract predators into their life. That makes some sense for me.

To make a long story short, that medical student is now a neurologist who works for the Feds at a veteran hospital in [a City in the Midwest] and who does research on radiofrequency (among other things I’m sure) and who is stalking me, along with his family members, wife and possibly some of his friends.

When he dumped me in a trashy way all those years ago (it had been a trashy relationship, after all, which he had referred to as “loving”), I reacted like a wounded animal (which I was). For the next one and one-half years, I made prank phone calls to his house, and continued even after being confronted by the police. As it turns out, I was mostly pranking his younger brother. He had gotten married a few months after our last date, and he’d probably been engaged while still seeing me. Nice Iranian guy.

Don, if you aren’t allowed to pass theough childhood because so much has been taken from you, then you don’t reach adolescence and pass theough those necessary stages. If you don’t go through adolescence, then you can’t possibly become an adult. Such was the case with me. All the hang-up calls I made were a kind of catharsis, although I still don’t understand fully why I did what I did. So many people in my life, my parents included, had hung up on me. I was one hurtin’ sick kid.

They blew up my parents’ mailbox, and soon began to wiretap me. I was dating someone else by then.

A few years later I was married to ****. I had stopped making the phone calls by then. I was trying really hard to be a better person. We already had a two-year old child, as I had gotten pregnant two years earlier. I’m not proud of this either, but she is the best damn mistake I ever made. We also had another one on the way when we got married. I look at her now, and I thank God for His blessing. We later had two more, all intelligent, beautiful daughters. **** and I are still married. It obviously has been very tumultuous.

Throughout the time I had been pregnant with ****** and into the time period when we got married, the sense of being followed intensified, but with a growing sense of evil. They (the Iranian guy and his family) made it really clear they were wiretapping me. I tried to tell my husband and family, they wouldn’t believe me. The wiretapping followed me from my parents’ house to the apartment where **** and I first lived. I had also noticed an increase in stranger harassment while out shopping, this intensified even more at the apartment, where prank phone calls happened day and night. Many of the harassers were young kids. I knew something was really wrong, and began to have a sense of terror, The harassment was aimed at me as a young mother. The harassers acted as if they “knew” things, and sometimes shouted out things I’d said on the phone or elsewhere. My husband wouldn’t believe me.

Then more horrible things began to happen. They would constantly set off my husband’s truck alarm in the parking lot, until one night he caught them and nearly strangled one of them. But he wasn’t willing or able to put the dots together with what I was telling him.

Then my fear intensified even more. While at the apartment, I had the ongoing sense of being in a fishbowl. Someone was always watching, watching. My intuition was right on. A through-the-wall device was being used on me. Soon they added the jackhammer. At first I told myself it was just my imagination, but it soon became obvious it wasn’t. During the day when **** was away starting his new **** business, the jackhammer would start every time I moved around the apartment. I was terrified, and there was a ba e growing in my belly. I didn’t sleep, and at night I had the sense that space aliens were trying to get me. I actually lost weight and went into pre-term labor, and had to be put on a stiff dose of medication to keep the contractions at bay.

At the time my husband and I were fighting viciously over an issue regarding our in-laws, who wanted **** [unwitting Illuminati breeder? ~D] to donate sperm so they could achieve pregnancy. It was truly a hellish period. After ten months, in fact two days after I had given birth to a full term baby girl, we moved to an awful inner city neighborhood. My parents didn’t help. The house had belonged to my mother-in-law, who’d sold it to us for cheap. She didn’t help either. She was angry that I didn’t want to go through with the sperm donation.

Don, I think I may have some energy-sensing ability. I immediately sensed that the through-the-wall energy was gone. It was. Of course it was. At the apartment, someone in an adjoining unit above or below us was using the device through our walls/floors/ceilings. I had even afraid to undress or take a shower or undress my two year old. It had been truly horrific. But in the house in the city, of course they couldn’t walk up to our house with this device.

So they did other things. I could sense very strongly they were wiretapping me again. I felt a strong and evil hatred directed against my children. I began trying to track them down. I looked up his Mexican wife’s name, as I was sure I wouldn’t find his name listed anywhere. Days later, a female voice with a unique character and a Mexican accent called back, saying she was a doctor’s office where I had been seen. She demanded to know why I had no appointment. I knew something was wrong, and called the doctor’s office myself. They had no one working there who had called me a few minutes earlier.

Prank calls started again. Mostly hang ups, some were obscene. Then sick-looking individuals began to hang out in our alley. A very large man who looked like an FBI or organized crime thug (is there a difference?) [hey’ve always been the same organization. ~D]would stand in the street and shake his head with disgust, staring at my pregnant belly (now our third child) with hatred. Years later, after I finally knew I was being gang stalked, I read on the net of a woman who’d had the same experience when she was pregnant. So they follow this protocol

Then there were break-ins, where my lock had been picked and our ADT [probably a subsidiary of the NSA. ~D] alarm hadn’t sounded. I could feel their energy and smell their stench when I came home. They tampered with our phone and maybe the computer. They put a cheap roombug in the phone. Now they could hear everything in our little house. When my husband and I were being intimate on the couch, they would immediately call with obscene violence. When I would talk on the phone, there would’ve these two cheesy looking agents in a car parked in the alley. If this had happened today, I would have thrown rocks at them. The police in this section of town were useless. Back then I didn’t know what to do. When I brought a radio near the suspect phone, it would squeal. This is a telltale sign of an ameture bug. Years later, I knew they were listening to our house in another city, a suburb, with this phone. I told my husband over and over about it, all he did was laugh and accuse me of mental illness. We had many arguments about this phone right in front of it Finally, Mark ripped the phone out of the wall and through it in the trash can. I was on the verge of having it examined by a counter-surveillance expert. The next morning, when the trash can was put out into the street, a guy in a pickup truck came roaring down our street, stopped in front of our trash cans, picked up the can with the phone in it, dumped it in his pickup bed, and roared back up the street. Whenever I was on the verge of getting proof of something, they stopped me.

I would occasionally stumble across more evidence. I was accosted by three youth at the grocery store when seven months pregnant when we were in the inner city. I screamed and they dropped my purse. I got their license plate. I called the police, who were totally useless, and claimed they were unable to trace the plate. But the father of the three youths had left a threatening message on my husband’s answering machine. His name was the same Italian riff-raff as my stalker’s brother-in-law.

Don, so many horrible things have happened, I’m growing weary of writing it all. After three years of living in the awful drug-laden inner city neighborhood, we moved to a nice suburb with a great school system. We had two weeks from purchase of our new house before we moved in. As soon as we moved in, I sensed immediately that so something had been done. There was powdered wallboard all around the perimeter of the front room, which had not been there when we first toured the house. So many bizarre and terrifying things happened in that room.

All I can say is that this was a little house of horrors. They used mind/emotional control. I was harassed both in and out of home. Sleep deprivation happened over and over. My family is angry that I’m writing this now, and they’re saying that I’m delusional. They refuse to believe that gangstalking exists. The perps got me into a car wreck, and I’ve had two mental breakdowns. So my credibility is totally shot [except with us. ~D], which is what gangstalking usually ends up doing.

Obviously, Don, unlike you and Carol, and Dooney and Stevo, I cannot present a united front to the world. My husband accuses me of “paranoid delusion” all the time. I cannot just jump out of his pickup and plant some orgonite, as much as I might like to. My family is just not awake enough.

So this is my situation. I still do not fully understand why I’m still being stalked. There is a piece or two missing somewhere.

[At this point, I asked her permission to post the above on EW. I had saved it, just in case she agreed but this morning, after I got her permission it had disappeared from my email inbox. The rest of her correspondence was still in there, of course. She resent it. ~Don]

Excellent, thanks *******! Good stuff. I hope you’ll see your way clear of the drama-driven hamster wheel that the [popular ‘helpers’ on the internet who pretend to know how to get clear of Monarch programming and harassment] and many others on the internet have running for people in your predicament. Thank God you didn’t get sucked into the [harder core and more disreputable, popular ‘helpers’]s’ CIA quagmire, at least. I’m telling you this confidentially, of course.

You really can turn the tables on these omnipresent parasites if you want to. They probably either believe they can corral you back in or else they’re afraid o what you’ll do, once you get your independence. As I mentioned before, our psychics might be able to help you recover some ‘wiped’ memory if I’m not mistaken about the nature of this problem. Information is always potentially empowering. We’re not a ‘united front,’ by the way. We mainly do this individually and ethericwarriors.com is a rather obscure site, though it’s evidently also a burr under the saddle for these sewer rat agencies. If you’re inclined to do as we all do, then you have a instant, international support group. I think a lot of women are learning to stop being slaves, now, otherwise. The opportunities will keep coming if you’re open to re-gaining your birthright (personal freedom and accountability).

~Don