Hi Everyone - Hi Jake

Hi Jake,

Thanks for your introduction post and welcome to the forum. If you have been gifting more than one year and being able to sylph out the whole industry, more than welcome!

No worries about the starting point posts, I belief we were not made to be dualistic and eating narrow bones three times a day …

Excellent work at the Sterling Park! Keep it up!

CyclingFlinger

Welcome Jake, it is good to see someone younger posting and I’m interested in hearing about the trends you can report. I’ve been thinking a lot about the younger generations and how they are faring. More so than in the 80’s and 90’s they are much more under pressure and targeted nowadays. But I also see positive signs in popular culture that is beyond the control of the establishment (the control freaks even try to fake being part of those positive trends, but they will fail I think).

Thank you for the report and best of progress!

Thanks, CF and Frode. I think newcomers often feel a little nervous but you’ve no doubt reassured Jake and I’m glad he’s agreed to post his field reports, here.

The Sylphs in the photo are evidently eating chemtrails. If chemtrail-seeded clouds show up from time to time just watch them and don’t be alarmed or intimidated, okay? I think Carol and I see more chemtrail-seeded clouds over us than anyone else does Cool but Sylphs usually turn them into fantastic sculptures or garments and the clouds in our sky have lovely colors on the edges when they’re seen close to the sun–that’s another confirmation of a vital atmosphere. Another confirmation for a healed, vitalized atmosphere is blue-toned snow–like the color in photos of icebergs. I had never seen that in snow until a few years ago, here and in neighboring Montana where Stevo and Dooney had flipped nearly all of the death towers and weather weaponry in that state.

The fabulous earthpipe target we discussed in email is going to be a fun one for you when you’re ready to do it. I’ll leave it up to you to tell what that is. The federal sewer rats seem to have lost their enthusiasm for intimidating orgonite flingers in the field and that’s terrific. I only miss that drama a little bit Wink and Carol and I have the impression that the states’ rights (secession) movement is keeping them too busy, chasing their tails, to bother any of us in N America much any more.

I too started gifting when I turned 21, back in 2011. Be ready for a lifetime of challenges!

Congratulations, you just noticed psychic attacks for the first time! Weird things like this happens all the time with gifters, but are specially common with newbies who still haven’t learned how to hit back etherically. The psy corps do all they can to scare the shit out of people who start acting in this movement and this is why our numbers are so small. Most people simply lack the guts and run away at the first sign of opposition. We aren’t etheric warriors by chance.

First, don’t worry, don’t let stuff like this intimidate you, they are rarely very dangerous. Consider it a confirmation that your efforts actually hurt the local parasites enough for them to send some of their “man(sic)power” to harass you.

In the mean time you will have to climb the learning curve and start to defend yourself. Any one can do it. I strongly recommend you to read all you can from Dooney’s website and start applying the basic techniques of grounding and boosting . And it’s mostly for free. See:

http://www.ethericwarriors.com…lf-defense

I also strongly recommend you to purchase an Harmonic Protector from Carol Croft. That pendant is the best etheric bullet-proof vest you will ever find and it will repay you every penny you spend on it by simply allowing you to have a more productive life. It won’t stop the attacks, but it will make significantly harder for the enemy to actually harm you and will give you some breathing room for defending yourself better.

http://www.crystalinsights.net…ite-tools/

It’s also a good idea to work to improve your overall health. A healthy body is harder to attack than a sick one. Having a simple 15hz zapper is a good beginning.

Just make sure you don’t completely ignore the attacks , or they will tend to get worst over time. Some people explain away the attacks because they are afraid to face them head on. They usually suffer a lot more on the long run, specially at the hands of incompetent MDs and insensitive relatives. Wink

Edu