Hiding in plain sight in every city town and village on Earth

This chapter is in development. The title is what is referred to as “click-bait”.

“Bond looked at the beautiful day and smiled. And no man, not even Mr. Big, would have liked the expression on his face.”

― From “Live and Let Die”, by Ian Fleming, 1954

capture.14-03-2021 13.43.01

(Sean Connery, as James Bond in “Goldfinger”, 1965). (Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, 2020)

“Mr Bond, they have a saying in Chicago: ‘Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it’s enemy action’.”

From “Goldfinger”, by Ian Fleming, 1959

A genetically-related tribe of generational Satanists are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth. They’ve been doing so all the way back to Babylon, and before. Figuring the rubes would never notice.

They keep their human sacrifice and cannibalism way on the down-low, but wink and nod to one another with purportedly-secret hand signs, and also the use of the Satanic colors purple and green. And I’ve collected a bunch of LinkedIn profile pictures to demonstrate.

I’m a Recruiter by trade; what they call a Headhunter. I do a lot, and I do mean a lot of internet searches. I review a lot of LinkedIn profile pics - hundreds a day, over years. Which put me in the unique position to put together this collection.

The Coincidence Theorist will affirm that I’ve simply cherry-picked the profile pictures to suit my thesis. However, there are numerous examples below with three different “tells” in them, to use a term from the game of Poker.

We get the name Satan from Set, also known as Seth and Suetekh, who was the Egyptian god of war, chaos and storms, brother of Osiris, Isis, and Horus the Elder, uncle to Horus the Younger, and brother-husband to Nephthys.

(The repugnant god Set, the repugnant Jar Jar Binks, and the repugnant god Set)

You can’t recognize generational Satanists by their appearance, beyond their almost-continuous use of supposedly “secret” hand signs.

You can only recognize them by the codified, highly-repetitive way in which they speak, and write.

They’re hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth, figuring the rubes would never notice.

You know them only-generally as “the One Percent”. They are the distinct and separate race that we know as “Neanderthal”. They’re all genetically related to one another. It’s a bloodline thing. As any middle schooler knows:

August 5, 2012 - 12 Year Old Girl Discovers All US Presidents Are Related to King John of England

They’re related through the maternal bloodline.

Here’s what you’re supposed to think a Neanderthal looks like:

While this is what a Neanderthal actually looks like:

(King John I of England, the guy all the US Presidents are related to through their maternal bloodlines)

Apr 17, 2001 — Research leader Dr Rosalind Harding said: ‘It is certainly possible that red hair comes from the Neanderthals.’

2020 - “ScotlandsDNA believes that everyone who carries one of 3 variants of the red-hair gene is a direct descendant of the first redhead ever to have it”

January 31, 2008 - Blue-eyed humans have a single, common ancestor

It’s how the few have controlled the many, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

It’s why the ruling bloodlines of all the nations have the lightest skin.

We’re obviously going to have to recognize and come to terms with this if we’re going to make progress as a species. But they say that the hardest part of a problem is realizing that you have one.

Now let’s get a better idea of what generational Satanists actually look like:

(Purple and Green. with Red Hair)

(Spokeswoman, Florida Fish & Wildlife Commission)

Purple and green

Purple suit, green background. Every time I open LinkedIn, this gal’s picture is positioned at the top of the candidate search list.

I think this is going to be a really important article. You know how we can “see” celebrities using the hand signs, etc.? I think “the One Percent” is a ruse, to get you to think it’s just the crust of rich people up at the top. When it is, in fact, X% of the populace, hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

Purple and green, left eye dominant

Purple suit, Pentagram hair decorations

Purple. Redhead. Purportedly-secret Illuminist hand gestures.

Purple dress, with purple background above

Purple. Lives in Hollywood, FL (from Holy-Wood)

Purple

(In the profile pic circle, her left eye is in full view, and her right partially obscured. Purple sweater. Left eye weirdly dominant)

(Last name, “Pagan”)

(Green. Last name “Bloodgood”)

Green shirt and green background, hand position

Green as primary background color, with the left eye, known as “the eye of Horus”, featured. This technique is often seen in ads, but far more rarely as in insider-wink in profile pics. Or you can go with “only-coincidental right eye hair-coverage”. Also note the green background. Osiris is ”the green man".

Hair only-coincidentally covering part of right eye, while the left eye, the eye of Horus is coincidentally unblocked? You make the call!

Left eye, eye of Horus. Illuminist hand gesture. This one is particularly damning.

Green background, Illuminist hand gesture. This one is also particularly damning.

The hand-gesture pics are pretty hard to deny. That is unless you are a heavily-programmed Coincidence Theorist.

capture.14-03-2021 13.48.45

Sun cross background. An unbroken genetic lineage, all the way back to Babylon, and before. A distinct and separate tribe, with distinct and separate cultural practices. Which they’ve gone deeply on the down-low about. That is other than the secret code in their profile pics, which they figured the rubes would never notice.

capture.14-03-2021 13.49.09

Thinly-veiled homage to Cernunnos, or coincidental Elk poster in profile pic on professional networking website? You make the call!

You center your face in a profile picture, or any picture, for that matter. The person taking the photograph made sure to include the whole elk image.

(Darth Vader voice) “Search your heart, you know it to be true!”

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, March 10, 2021

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]

You can access these articles online at https://forum.orgones.co.uk/c/positive-changes-that-are-occurring/