Homo Neanderthalensis, the Salamander bloodline of Cain - tracing the royal lineages all the way back, including the Windsors - February 2023

“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but having new eyes.”

- Marcel Proust

(update January 23, 2024 - I just looked at my original article, “The Salamander Bloodline”, here on forum.orgones.uk is at 507 views! That is, by far, the largest of any of my articles. I’m trying to figure out how to get it to the top of the articles again. Here’s a link to it:

I’m expanding “the Salamander Bloodline”. This is the shortest version (the outline which opens the piece). An electronic copy of the entire document is attached for mailing list members.

THE SALAMANDER BLOODLINE - originally published 2/13/2020

“Extra, extra, read all about it!” In the old days, newspapers would release “Extra’s” when there was a big news story. This, for sure, is an extra.

The other day, I joked that I was writing basically the same articles day in and day out in an effort to drive my adversaries from the field with boredom.

Well, this article came out of my recent new thrust into longevity research, and it’s definitely not boring.

From my perspective, it’s really groundbreaking stuff.

Remember, the word “Occult” means “hidden”.

THE SALAMANDER BLOODLINE - THE SHORT VERSION

Adam and his equally-human wife, Eve had a son, Abel, who was a member of the species we know as Homo sapiens. Abel was “the first herdsman”.

Adam and the red-haired she-demon Lilith had a son, Cain, who was a member of the species which we know as Homo neanderthalensis. Cain was “the first farmer”.

Cain inherited his mother, Lilith’s lily-white skin and red hair, which are “the mark of Cain”.

In 2008, sciencedaily.com said “Blue-eyed humans have a single, common ancestor”.

A current article on eupdia.com says “Neanderthals are believed to have had blue or green eyes, as well as fair skin and light hair.”

In April 2001, the U.K.'s Daily Mail said “The ginger gene revealed”, and goes on to say “They say their discovery points to the (ginder) gene (for red hair - ed) having originated in Neanderthal man.”

When Cain killed and ate his half-brother, Abel, he initiated the human sacrifice and cannibalism practiced by the Neanderthal from then to now.

But don’t take my word for it. A phys.org article from December 2016 is headlined “The caves that prove Neanderthals were cannibals.”

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything.

That’s why curiously-uncredited author from phys.org said “the reasons for the cannibalism remain a mystery, as to the extent to which the Neanderthals ate their dead”.

Where “mystery” adroitly removes the human sacrifice from the equation.

For those unaware, anytime an author is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence operative.

It’s the same reason that Helene Rougier, an anthropologist at California State University Northridge in the United States, said “The reason remains open.”

In 2019, an even funnier story from Business Insider said “Climate Change Drove Some Neanderthals to Cannibalism”.

Climate change, ah, mirth, is there anything that it can’t do?

4 And Eve said to Adam: ‘My lord, while I slept, I saw a vision, as it were the blood of our son Abel in the hand of Cain, who was gulping it down in his mouth. Therefore I have sorrow.’

5 And Adam said, ‘Alas if Cain slew Abel. Yet let us separate them from each other mutually, and let us make for each of them separate dwellings.’

xxiii 1 And they made Cain an husbandman, (but) Abel they made a shepherd; in order that in this wise they might be mutually separated.

From "The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament”, by R.H. Charles, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1913

In 44,000 B.C., the Neanderthal were interacting with human-salamander hybrids:

Therianthropic
(A group of seven “therianthropic” images excerpted from Site 11.1, Capetown, South Africa. Where “therianthropic” is Mil-speak for “human-salamander hybrids”. Note the split tails.)

Before the great flood, the distinct and separate race which we know as Homo neanderthalensis built a megalithic human sacrifice temple at Gobekli Tepi, up on the Anatolian plateau, by Mount Ararat. After the flood, they rebuilt and expanded it, to include a huge carving of a giant human-salamander hybrid.

Gobekli Tepe Salamander
(Giant human-salamander hybrid, Gobekli Tepi)

In 7,500 B.C., the Neanderthal created the first city, named Catal Huyuk. It’s up on the Anatolian plateau by Mt. Ararat, and it is riddled with beheaded bodies, blood and skulls.

Catal Huyuk is also the birthplace of Agriculture, the birthplace of animal husbandry, and the birthplace of metallurgy. They Neanderthal kept Homo sapiens whom they captured in cells up on the second floor of their “city”, where they couldn’t escape at night, and during the day forced them to work the fields and tend the animals, and killed and ate a subset at their leisure.

In addition to being the first herdsman, and the modern-day progenitor of ritual human sacrifice and cannibalism, Cain is also said to have founded the first city, and developed metallurgy. As you may recall, he stole the idea of agriculture from his brother, Abel, and then killed him and ate him.

In 6,500 B.C., having desertified (and depopulated) the area around Catal Huyuk, the distinct and separate white, “Caucasian” race which we know as H. neanderthalensis moved on to literally greener pastures when they left their homeland of the Caucasus mountains and invaded Syria and Northern Mesopotamia, where they killed all the men, and took all the women. It’s the same modus operandi which they would repeat in every last nation on Earth. It’s why the ruling bloodlines of all the nations have the lightest skin.

In 5,000 B.C., the Neanderthal invaded the Yellow River basin in China. In the image that follows, human-salamander hybrids Fu Xi (China’s first emperor) and his consort, Nu Wa are brandishing the Masonic square and compass:

Fu Xi and Nu Wa Square Compass
(Human-salamander hybrids Fuxi and Nuwa, with Masonic Square and Compass)

Freemasonry was created in China thousands of years ago. It was known by the plainspoken “Grand Orient Freemasonry” up into the 1800’s, until it was hidden behind the smoke screen of “Scottish Rite Freemasonry”, to obscure the trail.

In 4,000 B.C., the Neanderthal cavorted with human-salamander hybrids in the “cave of swimmers” in West Africa:

Cave of the Swimmers
(Human-salamander hybrid depiction in Neanderthal red ochre from “the cave of the swimmers”, 4,000 B.C. Note the split tail.)

In 3,200 B.C., in Mali, West Africa, the Neanderthal “Dogon” reported that a race people from the Sirius system called the Nommos visited Earth thousands of years ago. The Nommos were ugly, amphibious beings that resembled mermen and mermaids. The Nommos also appear in Babylonian, Accadian, and Sumerian myths. The Egyptian Goddess Isis, who is sometimes depicted as a mermaid, is also linked with the star Sirius. That’s because each and every last one of those cultures was founded by the Neanderthal.

The Dogon “Nommo” archetype puts the split-tailed “Jesus fish” in a whole new context:

Nommo
Jesus Fish

The “Darwin fish” is, in actuality, a split-tailed salamander:

Darwin Fish

In 2,600 B.C. the caucasian “Black Salamander” Emperor Xuanyuan (whose name literally means “black salamander), implemented a centralized society, demanded upper and lower garments, enforced the building of houses and palaces, introduced the fabrication of metal weapons, and was “a patron of the esoteric arts”.

Esoteric - adjective - intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest

Thus, “patron of the esoteric arts” is Mil-speak for “practitioner of human sacrifice and cannibalism rituals on highly-specific days determined via astrology”.

In 2,500 B.C., the red-haired, human sacrifice practicing, cannibalistic Neanderthal Israelites in Canaan worshipped the human-salamander hybrid “Dagon”, whose name comes from the Canaanite word for “fish”. There’s an excellent Dagon “merman" motif in Assyrian art, found by Austen Henry Layard in the 1840s:

Assyrian Dogon
(Assyrian Dagon “Merman” Motif. Note the split tail, and the hand raised in a purportedly-secret Masonic “gesture of recognition”.)

The same folks have been in charge, and have been practicing the same human sacrifice and ritual cannibalism from Gobekli Tepi right up until now. That’s why the Pope wears a Dagon-priest salamander hat. Note the split tail of the Dagon priest salamander hat:

Pope Hat
(Catholic Pope’s fish-mouth “Mitre” hat, and Dagon priest’s fish-mouth headpiece; not also that his hand is raised in the identical purportedly-secret Masonic “gesture of recognition” that’s being used by the Dagon priest in the carving above.)

In 2,300 B.C., the Neanderthal “Babylonians” worshipped the human-salamander hybrid goddess Tiamat, who was known as “the glistening one”. “Some sources identify her with images of a sea serpent or dragon.”

In 1,400 B.C., in the book of Genesis, Israelites said that the Serpent or Dragon tempted Eve. “Dragon” is an old glyph for “Astral Light” (Primordial Principle), “which is the Wisdom of Chaos.” Early Christian fathers degraded the emblem into “the Devil." They took it from the later Zoroastrians, who saw devils or the Evil in the Hindu Devas, and the word Evil thus became by a double transmutation D’Evil in every tongue (Diabolos, Diable, Diavolo, Teufel).

The Neanderthal had red hair, as did the Israelites. The Neanderthal buried their dead with their knee’s up in “pot” graves, as did the Israelites. The Neanderthal practiced human sacrifice and cannibalism, as did the Israelites.

The Israelites were the distinct and separate white, “Caucasian” race which we know as Homo neanderthalensis. They’re called that because of their origin in the, wait for it, Caucasus mountains.

In 1300 B.C., a distinctly-caucasian “Wu” priest king depiction with a cross on its head is carved in Western China, on the Yellow River. It was found in a palace of the “Zhou” dynasty which the Neanderthal founded in China when they conquered the Shang on the Yellow River. The Chinese spelling of “Mage” is identical to that found in Iran, as is the cross symbol identifying them, in both locales.

In 800 B.C, the Salamander bloodline Chinese “Magi” invade Northwest Iran, bringing their cross symbol and their human sacrifice and cannibalism cult along with them. The Chinese and Iranian words for “Mage” are identical.

In 800 B.C., the red-haired, blue-eyed Neanderthal “Scythians” invade the Pontic Steppe and take over what is now the Crimean peninsula in the Black Sea.

In 721 B.C., H. neanderthalensis, the distinct and separate white race comprising the ten “lost tribes” of Israel were booted from what was then the known world for their unrepentant human sacrifice and cannibalism by the Homo sapiens Assyrians. Those “lost” tribes were not in any way lost, but rather went on to found what we know today as “the nations of Europe”.

In 200 B.C. the red-haired, blue-eyed, Neanderthal “Scythians” were booted from the Crimean peninsula on the Black Sea, and relocated to Pomerania (Polish: Pomorze), on the southern shore of the Baltic Sea in Central Europe.

In 30 A.D., the Neanderthal Scythian, Gapt of the Goths, the progenitor of the Amal line, is born in Gothiscadza, or what is know known as Pomorze, or Pomerania, in what is now known as Poland. Gapt’s bloodline leads directly to the throne of England today.

In 375-376 A.D., Vinitharius is becomes the new king of the Greuthungi goths after the death of Ermanaric (Hermanaric). At that time those Goths fell under suzerainty of Huns.

From 418 to 451 A.D., Theodoric I, was king of the Visigoths. Here, after just fifty years of subjection to the asiatic huns, Theodoric I united with the armies of Rome to stop Attila (the Hun) from invading Europe at the Battle of the Catalaunian Plains in 451, where Theodoric was killed. A Neanderthal Scythian, Theodoric was the Progenitor of the Saxon House of Wettin, and, eventually, the Windsors.

In 495 A.D., King Amalaric of the Visigoths was born in Ravenna, Italy. Here we can see how the Scythian “goths” have moved from what is now Ukraine to Italy. Having brought Neanderthal bloodline back into power Europe for the first time since before the great flood, Almaric died in 531 A.D. in Spain, in the Neanderthal homeland of the Iberian peninsula.

In 517 A.D., King Athangild of the Visigoths was born in the Neanderthal homeland of Iberia. With the help of a Roman force, including a fleet to watch the coasts, sent from Gaul in 551 by the emperor of the eastern Roman empire, Justinian, Athanagild defeated and killed his predecessor, King Agila, near Seville in 554. Athanagild then became king of Iberia. But the ports and coastal fortifications taken in the name of Athanagild weren’t swiftly turned over by his Byzantine/Roman allies. Athanagild was able to recover a few cities but was forced to cede a large portion of Hispania Baetica (Andalusia) to a Byzantine governor of high standing but advanced years named Liberius. Liberius set about enlarging the gift.

Athanagild then endeavoured to drive his Roman allies out of Iberia but was unsuccessful. He had invited the establishment of a Byzantine enclave in the south that would last for a further seventy years. It seems clear that the Roman population of Baetica was solidly behind this orthodox patrician Roman governor.

Throughout his rule he had to fight the not only the Byzantines (Romas), but also the Franks, the Suevi, and, ironically, by the 100%-Neanderthal Basques in the Pyrenees, who had never left.

It brings British double agent Adolph Hitler’s persecution of the Roma people into a whole new light. It’s always been a race war, between Homo neanderthalensis and all the others.

In 560 A.D., the Suevi on the Iberian peninsula declared for Catholic Christianity, and Athanagild and the Visigothic nobility found themselves isolated in their Arianism, which was Christian, however did not allow that Jesus was Divine. Athanagild’s queen was Goiswintha, who gave him two daughters: Brunhilda and the tragically murdered Galswintha, who married the Frankish brother-kings Sigebert of Austrasia and Chilperic, king of the Neustrian Franks, who set aside his first wife in favor of Galswintha, then had her strangled.

In 535, Sigebert I, known better to history as Siegfried, was born. He was a Merovingian Frankish king, and would marry the Neanderthal Brunhilda of Austrasia, the Visigoth. Remember, the line is carried on the maternal side. Here we see the union of the Scythian Neanderthal race with the Merovees.

The Counts of Luxembourg would later claim descent from the human-salamander hybrid Melusine through Siegfried.

In 963 A.D., Count Siegfried of the Ardennes (Sigefroi in French; Sigfrid in Luxembourgish) bought the feudal rights to the territory on which he founded his capital city of Luxembourg, his name became connected with the local version of Melusine. The morning after their wedding, she magically created the Castle of Luxembourg on the Bock rock (the historical center point of Luxembourg City). On her terms of marriage, she too required one day of absolute privacy each week. Eventually Sigfrid was tempted by curiosity and entered her apartment on Saturday, when he saw her in her bath and discovered her to be a mermaid. He cried out in surprise, and Melusina and her bath sank into the earth. Melusine remained trapped in the rock but returns every seven years either as a woman or a serpent, carrying a golden key in her mouth. Anyone brave enough to take the key will free her and win her as his bride. Also every seven years, Melusine adds a stitch to a linen chemise; if she finishes the chemise before she can be freed, all of Luxembourg will be swallowed by the rock.[11] In 1997, Luxembourg issued a postage stamp commemorating her.

Melusine

(1997 Luxembourg postage stamp of the human salamander hybrid “Melusine”.

So, here, we’ve got a Merovingian Frank king with a mythical wife “Melusine” and a real-life Scythian/Goth blue blood, Brunhilde. The oft-repeated, codified story of Melusine hides in plain sight the half-demon, half-human “Salamander” bloodline of the Line of Cain, H. neanderthalensis.

In 950 A.D., Godfroi de Bouillon, count of Anjou was born. He would grow up to be King of Jerusalem, and the Founder of Priory of Sion. He was the son of the Neanderthal “Fulk the Black” of Anjou, and Melusine, the human-salamander hybrid that some historians refer to as “the daughter of Satan”. Godfroi returns the Neanderthal to Jersusalem for the first time since the “lost tribe” Israelites were booted from the known world in 721 B.C. by the Assyrians for their unrepentant human sacrifice and cannibalism.

It brings the purely-racial wars of “the Crusades” into much greater clarity.

In 1030 A.D., Thimo I, “the Brave”, Count of Wettin led the “Saxon Eastern March” and took over much of Europe.

In 1045 A.D., Thimo I fought against England’s King Henry IV in the “Saxon rebellion”. Remember, Thimo I is carrying the line of the Windsors.

In 1154 A.D., Henry II, a Plantagenet, ascended the English throne at the end of “the Anarchy”. They would hold it until 1485, when Richard III died in battle. The House of Plantagenet (/plænˈtædʒənɪt/) originated from the lands of Anjou, in France, and claimed descent from the human-salamander hybrid she-demon Melusine.

Here’s the Angevin Plantagenet coat of arms, with self-admiring, red-haired, salamander-tailed she-demons, rampant:

(The Plantagenet coat of arms, with self-admiring, salamander-tailed she-demons rampant)

From 1186 to 1192, Guy de Lusignan, Count of Poitou was king of Jerusalem. Guy “married Melusina”. As you can see, the girl really gets around. “Melusine” is a metaphor for the Salamander bloodline, the Line of Cain created when the red-haired she-demon Lilith (lily-white Lilith) got with Homo sapiens Adam and produced Cain, whose parchment white skin and red hair are “the mark of Cain”. He’s the progenitor of the distinct and separate white race which we know as Homo neanderthalensis.

Remember, blue eyes can be traced back to one single, common ancestor, and that ancestor is the first Homo neanderthalensis.

In 1157 A.D., King Richard I of England was born. As cited by the historian Flori, the chronicler Giraud le Cambrien reports that King Richard was fond of telling a tale that he was a descendant of a countess of Anjou who was in fact the fairy Melusine, concluding that his whole family “came from the devil and would return to the devil.”

King Richard I
(King Richard I)

"He was said to be very tall and handsome with a hair colour something between red and blond. He had blue eyes and a pale complexion.”

"Richard was very tall and well-built

September 9, 2019 - Ancient footprints show Neanderthals may have been taller than thought

March 2, 2018 - With stocky powerful builds Neanderthals were perfectly adapted to their cold northern climes

In 2008, sciencedaily.com said “Blue-eyed humans have a single, common ancestor”.

A current article on eupdia.com says “Neanderthals are believed to have had blue or green eyes”.

In 1200 A.D., King John I of England stole the fiancee of Hugh Lusignan IX the Brown’s fiancee, Isabella of Angouleme. Hugh turned to the king of France, Philip II Augustus, forming an alliance that culminated in John’s loss of his continental possessions.

After John’s death, Hugh X married his widow, Isabella, in 1220. Hugh and Isabella fluctuated in their loyalty to John’s successor (Isabella’s son), Henry III. When Louis IX of France granted Poitou as a countship to his brother Alphonse, Hugh at first supported him. Isabella’s anger caused a turnabout and, eventually, brought about a disastrous revolt supported by Henry III. In this revolt Hugh lost his principal strongholds, but Louis IX pardoned the Lusignans, and they swore loyalty again.

Nine children were born to Isabella and Hugh X, five of whom went to England at the invitation of their half brother, Henry III. There they were rewarded with lands, riches, and distinctions at the expense of the English barons, who eventually revolted against Henry and forced the exile of the Lusignan brothers from England in 1258. Hugh XIII (d. 1303) pledged La Marche and Angoulême to Philip IV the Fair of France.

Here you can see the twisted inbreeding and fake-fighting soap opera that makes you think that they’re all not in league behind the scenes. It was all just a big Punch and Judy show to get the she-demon Melusine bloodline well and truly established up in England.

Check out this human-salamander hybrid from England from the late 1500’s:

Churches_Mansion_salamander_detail
(Human-salamander hybrid carving from Churche’s Mansion, Nantwich, Cheshire, 1577)

In 1826 A.D., the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (/ˌsæks ˌkoʊbərɡ … ˈɡɒθə, -tə/;[1] German: Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha) was founded by Ernest Anton, the sixth duke of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld, it is a cadet branch of the Saxon House of Wettin. One agnatic branch currently reigns in Belgium—the descendants of Leopold I—and another reigned until the death of Elizabeth II in the United Kingdom—the descendants of Albert, Prince Consort.

This unbroken line goes all the way back to Theodoric I, King of the Visigoths, and before.

(Cover of Dr. Bataille’s book, with human-salamander-hybrid Devil, who looks exactly like Fuxi and Nuwa)

In December 1892, a physician named “Doctor Bataille” published (in monthly installments) a two-thousand-page work entitled “The Devil in the 19th Century; or the mysteries of Spiritualism, the Luciferian Freemasonry, complete revelations on Palladism, Theurgy, Goetia, and all modern Satanism, occult magnetism, pseudo-Spiritists, evocations, Luciferian mediums, fin-de-siècle Kabbalah, the magic of the Rosy-Cross, latent states of possession, the precursors of the Anti-Christ: Tales of a witness.”

Bataille’s work, published in monthly installments in the “penny dreadfuls” of the time, is a gigantic “limited hangout”. It contains kernels of truth, and a lot of outrageous lies and overstatements, to make the subject matter ridiculous.

Here’s a cover of Dr. Bataille’s hit piece on the Devil-worshipping Masons, featuring a human-salamander hybrid Devil who looks exactly like Fuxi and Nuwa (who first brandished the Masonic square and compass thousands of years previously):

Bataille Le Diable
(Cover of Dr. Bataille’s book, with human-salamander-hybrid Devil, who looks exactly like Fuxi and Nuwa)

In 1917, the ancient Neanderthal bloodline rebranded yet again, with the House of Windsor, when the family changed its name from the German “Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.” King Charles’s great-grandfather, King George V, was the first Windsor monarch, and today’s working royals are the descendants of King George and his wife, Queen Mary.

In 1971, Terry Heckler designed the original Starbucks logo, featuring the split-tailed human-salamander hybrid Melusine:

Starbucks Logo Original
(The original Starbucks logo)

Split Tail
(Salamander with split tail)

Melusine Engraving
(The human-salamander hybrid Melusine, Italy, 600 A.D.)

Here’s the “What To Think” explanation:

"[Another Starbucks co-founder] Terry [Heckler] also poured over old marine books until he came up with a logo based on an old sixteenth-century Norse woodcut: a two-tailed mermaid, or siren, encircled by the store’s original name, Starbucks Coffee, Tea, and Spice. That early siren, bare-breasted and Rubenesque, was supposed to be as seductive as coffee itself.’

There’s no such thing as a 16th-century Norse woodcut. The Norse ceased to exist as such around 1300. Woodcuts didn’t arrive in Europe until about 1400. It’s wild obfuscation. The logo is claimed as Norse, but is actually from medieval Italy. And later Starbuck’s logo’s obscure the larger image, which is more obfuscation:

Starbucks Logo Progression
(Starbucks logo, from 1971 to current - note how the split-tail of the human-salamander hybrid is “walked back”)

Starbucks had to walk the logo back to a more stylized version that partially obscures her split salamander tail, because someone at Corporate overreached. You don’t EVER talk about the salamander thing.

Now check out the current human-salamander hybrid mascot of Geico Insurance:

[image]

(Geico Insurance’s human-salamander-hybrid mascot)

In 2020, Reptiles Magazine widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked “What Kind of Lizard Is The Geico Gecko ?

It’s not a lizard, or a gecko - it’s a walking, talking human-salamander hybrid. Reptile magazine is using conscious deception while retaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty. They’re desperate to get you to file it somewhere, anywhere else, other than “salamander”.

Geico
(Geico human-salamander hybrid, making a purportedly-secret Masonic “gesture of recognition”.)

And, now, here’s an historic representation of purportedly-secret Masonic “gestures of recognition”, including the pointing-finger used by the Geico human-salamander hybrid in the image immediately above:

Gestures of Recognition

Lastly, here’s Prince Harry, using the same purportedly-secret Masonic “pointing finger” gesture of recognition that we’ve reviewed in the last two images:

Harry Pointing
(Prince Harry using the purportedly-secret Masonic “pointing” gesture of recognition.)

“The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those variants is “curious”. That’s why the article goes on to say: “Curiously, the Geico gecko never turns his back to the audience to give us a good look at his complete dorsal surface.”

The Geico “gecko” is the very picture of a human-salamander hybrid, but it is forbidden to openly discuss it, hence the obscured dorsal surface. And the deliberately misleading use of the “lizard” inference in the headline by the “What To Think” Reptile publication.

Now check out the human-salamander hybrid “Bruni”, from Disney’s “Frozen 2”, from 2019:

Bruni
("Bruni”, the talking human-salamander hybrid from Disney’s “Frozen 2”, 2019 - note the extended tongue here, as well as in the human-salamander hybrid carving from Church’s Mansion, above)

And, now, here’s red-blonde haired, blue eyed Prince William of Windsor, the Salamander-bloodline, H. Neanderthalensis heir-apparent to the throne of England, wearing a Satanic purple tie:

William
(Prince William)

And here’s red-haired, blue-eyed Prince Harry, also in a Satanic purple tie, with the non-Neanderthal wife that got him booted from the Royal family:

Harry
(Prince Harry and Meghan Markle)

Same Neanderthal shit, different Millennia.

I’ve included William and Harry’s photographs so that you could get a better idea of what generational Satanist Freemasons in positions of significant influence look like.

They are all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise 100% of the world’s “royal” bloodlines, and between twenty and thirty percent of the rest populace. They are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else”.

Jeff Miller, Libertyville, IL, February 1, 2023

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]