How Do I Make the Most Powerful Orgonite?

I don’t get much mail from flakes and timewasters, these days, which is a blessing because I used to spend most of every waking moment for several years corresponding with people who were just wasting my time. Now, a small army of sponsored, featured, often charismatic fakers absorb all of these for me ;) (thanks sincerely, NSA and MI6 $#!+rats!)

This woman, who is obviously keen to commit to this unstoppable global movement, is typical of the people whom Carol and I mostly get email enquiries from, now:

Hello Don and Carol,

I first saw you speak with David Wolfe on YouTube about your zapper. I liked what you and Carol were saying and I wanted to learn more about you so I started to watch some of your YouTube videos. I absolutely love you two, and I am so motivated to act on what you were speaking about. Isn’t the internet amazing, I would never have connected to you without it.

When I was at my local spring collecting my water I met a guy and we talked about you two, we got on to the subject of zappers and he told me how wonderful yours are. He said you have the best one, so I ordered one from you. It’s not here yet, but I can’t wait to use it.

He also talked to me about the chemtrails, which I was sort of aware of but not really educated about. This has sparked such a strong feeling in me that I have to do something about it. I am committed to join in the movement for change. Since meeting Andy I have been on YouTube watching so many video’s on making organite of all types and sizes. The problem is there are so many different recipes out there and I really want to make the most powerful blend to gift my home and community. Can you tell me what really needs to be in the tower busters, and cloud busters so they are the best ever?

I would like to get a pendant to wear also, and would like to know which one is best? Do they block all the bad emf’s or is there another pendant you recommend to wear with the organite to be totally protected? I am feeling particularly anxious inside, and never really able to calm it down.

I want to do a destiny reading too, you are so cool Carol!

Will you be coming to the Toronto area any time soon?

Keep up the good work.

Peace and Love,

Denise

P.S. I saw this posted on one of the many video’s I watched on making organite and was particularly moved by it, I thought you might enjoy it too.

When the earth is ravaged and the animals are dying,

A new tribe of people shall come unto earth.

From many colors, classes, and creeds,

and who by their actions and deeds

shall make the earth green again.

They will be known as…

The warriors of the rainbow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for your interest, Denise, and I’m glad you’re enjoying the videos! Andy and I are going to do one here in the newly greening Sonora Desert in a week or so ;-)

I spent six years getting proficient enough with flying before starting this phase of our desert reversal project . We started that here in 2001

The most basic orgonite is always the way to start and it’s how I still make nearly all of my field orgonite, as do the East Africans, who are now setting the standard for the rest of us on ethericwarriors.com

I hope you’ll consider that the search engines rather bury us under a pile of fakers and liars whose main purpose seems to be to mislead and confuse people about orgonite. There’s actually no way to make field orgonite better or ‘more powerful’ than to use the simplest of components but if you’re energy sensitive you will probably want to explore and experiment with adding other things, like gems, coils, shapes, colors, etc. This is suitable for personal orgonite since orgonite enhances and can even multiply the effects of these subtle energy components if they’re combined harmoniously. This is an intereactive dynamic and hasn’t got much use in the field, considering the cost and labor involved.

As far as we can tell, adding anything to basic orgonite or changing it’s structure with such things as layering won’t make it more powerful but it might produce some qualifying personal effects if it’s done intelligently.

If you’re energy sensitive you might like to include components that will please the elementals some more in an area where you’re gifting but that’s something you’ll need to discern by following our own instincts. All of us have those promptings from time to time and it’s worthwhile on a personal leel to follow through with them but usually just misleading for people who simply imitate others’ approaches.

I don’t think my wife is willing to make the simplest orgonite because she’s constantly in contact with etheric entities whom she intends to honor with little gifts in her field orgonite and she also just likes the way it feels while she’s making it. Maybe making basic orgonite just bores psychics a bit, so they spice it up for fun and to feel specific pleasures.

We won’t make those recommendations because they encourage people to be superstitious and mystical. Dr Reich (correctly, I believe) advised people to be aware of mystical processes without being a mystic and the fakers and self-promoters capitalize on this human failing. If I were psychic like my wife is I’d probably take the same approach but she assures me that the simplest orgonite is always more than adequate in the field and most of us feel energized by making simple orgonite. I feel energized by the impressions I get that The Operators are pleased with me and are often encouraging and inspiring me in subtle ways so one of my main impulses is to do what I can to get back to that feeling as often as possible. I feel it right now, for instance ;)

The fakers and liars often combine these elements in their commercial orgonite disharmoniously and people who are suckers for charisma and mysticism usually get taken in, then they feel unsure of themselves about their ability to feel the energy because all those conflicting elements make a person edgy instead of exhiliarated. Even that stuff is suitable for flipping death towers and cleaning polluted water, though

I personally believe that my wife makes the best personal orgonite and sets the standard for this growing, international industry, which we started but in which we’re merely competitors, now. Any orgonite worn near the heart is going to produce marvelous results, though, I’m certain. Whether one is prepared, able or willing to perceive these results is another matter, which is one of the reasons we don’t advertise or aggressively promote our products. We much prefer to sell our items to people through direct customer referral, as happened in your case.

That’s a famous Indian prophecy, I think. When Carol and I put a couple of cloudbusters on teh Hopi Reservation in 2002 the atmosphere was smoggy, chemtrails crisscrossed the sky every day and everyone was evicently expecting the end to come soon because I noticed that every home had a kiva in the yard, which is sort of like a fallout shelter.

The CBs (we also flipped all the death towers we could find) quickly cleared away the smog adn the chemtrail-seeded clouds also disappear faster, now. We went there a year ago and the entire desert, including Navajo land that’s all around the Hopi Rez is a verdant pasture, as it probably was when the Spanish first arrived in the 1500s.

This is an entirely unorganized movement, of course. Any attempt to organize it would invite infiltration and destruction by the agencies who run most of those clever, cynical, puffed-up fakers, online.

We’re also deeply grateful for the internet and probably couldn’t have even survived this long without it. We think it’s a signal that humanity are approaching maturity and accountability, now. The NSA and other sewer rat agencies keep the internet full to overflowing with disinformation, of course, but discernment is actually becoming fashionable, so they’re no longer able to control humanity as before. We think the rule of parasites s coming to an end, which would certainly fulfill that Indian prophecy.

~Don

1 Like

I usually edit my posts three times before I’m happy and I just read through Denise’s email again and realized that I forgot to answer some comments/questions. I’ll email this to her:

Denise, there are many hundreds of orgonite cloudbusters in Canada, now and they’re probably well distributed enough that nobody, except maybe a few in the Arctic Circle, is likely to get sick from chemtrails, any more. The effective range of a CB in the statosphere, which is where the sewer rats spew all of their chemtrail substances, is several hundred km. The devices field is sort of like a big cyclone. The main benefit of an orgonite cloudbuster, though (for which we designed it in 2000) seems to be that it mollifies local storms and discourages flooding, locally–for an approximate radius of 20 or 30km, typically; the bottom part of the cyclone shape. Toronto might have the highest concentration of cloudbusters on the planet, thanks largely to Steve Baron and associates, there.

Here in Arizona we’re field testing a super-turbo-mega CB that Carol and I conceived and Andy helped us build and it’s apparently been responsible for some impressive rainstorms in Phoenix and Tucson during our winter here. That might not have happened, though, if not for all the gifting that had been done in these deserts for the past 13 years, though, especially last year’s effort, which was evidently the thing that tipped the balance.

At this level of tech it’s a competitive industry, so we don’t share everything about it. My conscience is clear because these aren’t necessary devices, any more than a Rolls Royce makes Volkswagens or rollerskates obsolete.

We do encourage competition, though. Our goal (Carol and I and a few others) is to earn money with desert reversal. We want to make enough money to do everything on a grand scale but that can only happen through wealthy sponsors, of course. Meanwhile, we’re very happy that this grassroot effort will likely get most of it done in the world and that so many people can share success with us. Desert reversal has already been happening at both ends of the Sahara, which has got to be the biggest challenge for us all, so I don’t know if Carol and I will get there in time to make a buck from it but after the Chinese gov’t has failed to stop this movement, there, we might get a crack at reversing the Gobi for them.

They did hire Trevor Constable to do it, many years ago, but they had to stop when his rain in the Gobi also resulted in forest fires (started by lightning stikes) in the periphery. This is something Dr Reich was aware of and warned about and Constable was being conscientious and effective according to Reich’s demonstrated standards. Our approach can’t do any harm, of course, but takes more legwork and capital.

All orgonite seems to block/transmute ambient and directed poisonous energies, including all of the EMF, microwave, scalar and DOR weaponry that are on the death towers and also used on the ground against humanity by the sewer rat agencies. Orgonite near the heart seems to keep the energy within one’s personal field vibrant and clean. The reason Carol developed her pendant was that after the death towers were suddenly thrown up across the globe in late 2001 she wasn’t able to go down the road without feeling horrid and violated. She decided to market them after making sure that all of our psychic friends also felt relief from wearing the pendant around the death towers. A year later, we figured out, through inspiration and field experimentation, how to turn these monstrous weapons into life force generators with simple towerbusters.

~Don