Howdy there! First, I want to say hello to the group

First, I want to say hello to the group. I delayed logging in, posting for a few months because I kind of had to go “lick my wounds”… but now that I understand the big picture, and I can’t go back, I might as well join the troops and rally our forces!

I call Utah my home for now and it’s nice to meet you. I met Don here for breakfast when he was jumping off a cliff. Literally.

I will admit, I got my butt kicked when I started gifting the choice spots where I “felt” they needed to go.

I didn’t expect the unexpected, and it may of been coincidence, but a series of “bad luck” events seemed to follow me around. I guess we all need to understand that there will be a few obstacles and snares put in our path. Once you receive confirmations, you can’t really go back, or undo it, you must keep moving forward.

My first experience was a mind blowing event on my own house… and it even showed confirmation with my cat. I’m grateful for that, as I have reflected back on that first day, and if I didn’t have that confirmation, I might of thought I imagined the event. I’m grateful for the little things.

Remind me and I will share that story later…

The confirmations came rushing in after that event. Everything from electricians, to power company employees just showing up at random.

I have plenty to share and hopefully can add encouragement and support.

Let’s go to work!

-Switchback

Welcome Switchback, sounds like you’re making a big difference. Gifting and doing etheric work stirs a lot of things up, doesn’t it, influences we didn’t even know were there in the first place. And some events are meant to wake us up even further, I find. I’m with you that the only choice is to move forward, and it will be interesting to read your reports!

Welcome! I notice the more i pay attention to those subtle changes, the more sensitive i become and start noticing things i never noticed before. I hope it continues.

Thanks Frode, Edward.

There is a point where you have to stop, “call time-out” and ash yourself, “is this real?”.

Once you have truly acknowledged the confirmations, and can admit that, then there really is no going back to living in that bubble.

I hope to share stories and experiences with every member of our circle.

(hugs)

Good to hear from you, Switchback. I enjoyed meeting you last year and you’re in one of the cities where abundant confirmations are still available, as well as increased interference from the sewer rat agencies, which all recruit there Cool. I think Salt Lake City has more orgonite flingers, per capita, than just about anywhere else and we’ve tracked solid progress there in the ambience and visible atmosphere over the years. Now, the only city in North or Central America that’s still smoggy on a regular basis is Las Vegas but the people we did that city with turned out to be working for the other side and I think all or most of that orgonite (a huge load of it, including earthpipes) was removed, not long after. That really sticks in my craw & Carol feels the same so we’ll probably do something about it before very long.

Be sure to post your sabotage and intimidation events in the Sabotage section of the forum, okay? It’s very productive to document this stuff because the enemy require secrecy to operate effectively, so exposing their deeds removes some more of their cover, which is the source of their power, since they’re merely parasites. I do my best to make sure someone is credible and genuine before I invite him or her to post, here, and you made the grade Wink.

Thank you, Don.

There is a crazy amount of energy floating around the Salt Lake area… especially to the north towards Ogden.

I also believe that Utah has become a “hot spot” of activity and I feel it everytime I leave the house.

There is no doubt I made an impact last summer, but I also feel they launched a little retribution back at me.

I finally joined up because i feel there is no running away now, so I must polish my gifts, and start a new round of gifting.

Thanks again for the invite.

-Switchback