"Hundreds, if not thousands, of huge, black birds darken the sky, swooping through buildings and swarming like giant gnats."

“How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?”

Sherlock Holmes, from " The Sign of the Four ", by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1890

It’s January 2020, and great, epochal positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012 and have been increasing in speed and magnitude since.

I’ve subjectively concluded that those changes are being driven by untold thousands of simple, inexpensive Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich’s work. Those devices are collectively unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix that’s been patiently built and expanded by our about-to-be-former Dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon and before. And the Ether is returning to its ages-long natural state of health and vitality.

One of those changes is that Nature is booming and burgeoning to a level not seen in my lifetime.

Since that statement directly refutes our State Religion, which holds that “Poor Mother Gaia is Dying, Crushed by the Virus-Like Burden of Mankind”, I’ve appended numerous recent examples below to support it.

One is headlined “NATURE’S TURN: Kinglets to bald eagles, 8,855 birds counted locally on New Year’s Day.”

In it, we read “This was an absolutely fabulous count and I am thrilled that so many people got to enjoy it . . . We tallied 65 species for the day and added another 8 species for count week! . . . Count week birds add to [our awareness of] the sheer diversity out there in this balmy winter thus far.”

The count began with a record number of bird enthusiasts and novices , 46 individuals, who were divided into six groups of six to 12 with a designated captain. According to Audubon, the national initiative is “the nation’s longest running community science project.” Audubon and other organizations use data collected in this census to assess the health of bird populations and environmental health, which helps guide conservation action."

She’s played the " increased awareness " ruse, via " record number of counters ." She says, luridly but generally, that it was a " fabulous " count, but won’t say how it compares to years past, what the current record is, et al.

The words " mystery ", " baffled " and " puzzled " are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. Two of those variants are " crazy " and " what is the deal ".

That’s why Rene Wendell, Southern Berkshire Christmas Bird Count Summary Report, Jan. 8, 2020 says " the most crazy sightings go to team Wendell for the two eastern phoebes and team Snyder for their four pine warblers. Both of these species have never been seen in the 28 years of doing this count! Also, what is the deal with seeing 17 flickers?" . . . Count week birds add to [our awareness of] the sheer diversity out there in this balmy winter thus far.” —

She’s played the " global warming" card as a bon mot at the end.

Another current story below, from North Carolina, is headlined " BIRD FOUND ON BHI SETS NEW LONGEVITY RECORD FOR SPECIES ".

Where the headline hedges by omitting the name of the bird, to make the subject drastically less searchable.

The subhead hedges deeper, by omitting the word “longevity” - going from specific to general, the breadcrumb trail leading away from the subject: "A bird discovered on Bald Head Island last fall has set a new record for the species.

The article hedges again by making no mention of what the previous record was, or when that record was set, or the difference between the two records, or what might have led to the historically-unprecedented increase in lifespan.

A third story below, from November of 2019, is headlined “Rosslyn Is Invaded by Crows Every Night.” It’s a queasy " hit-piece " which paints a negative picture of the most crows anyone’s ever seen in their lives:

"tt might look like a harbingering of the end of days , but Smithsonian Research Wildlife Biologist Scott Sillett says this flocking is fairly normal bird behavior. "

Remember, Scott is purportedly a highly-knowledgable bird lover. He gets paid money to study birds, like it’s his job, because it is his job. So his saying that crows flocking is fairly normal is bizarre. Because it’s completely normal.

Scott’s a stooge, a bad actor, an agent, an asset. He’s using conscious deception with the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty, suggesting that the historically-unprecedented number of crows " can be attributed to the end of the crows’ breeding seasons ." Later in the article, he says excess garbage is leading to historically unprecedented crow numbers.

Those are both plausible deniability excuses, put forward to give your subconscious a straw to grasp so you can avoid assimilating the larger thesis I’m putting forward here.

Here’s Scott’s picture:

Sillett

(Scott Sillett, Research Wildlife Biologist, the Smithsonian Institution)

I’ve included it so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

Increasing lifespan is an amazing data point, that I can only recall one other example of in this series of articles, a marine clam.

Another positive change that I’ve documented many times over the past six years, is the appearance of new species and the reappearance of supposedly extinct species.

January 9, 2020 - 10 new birds discovered in ‘lost world’ - National Geographic

In the past two decades, an average of fewer than six new bird species have been described every year in the entire world. But 2020 will be different, as scientists have just announced 10 previously undescribed species and subspecies from three Indonesian islands east of Sulawesi.

I believe we may learn that species come in and out of existence based on the relative level of health of their energetic or Etheric environment. As in “this species can and does exist at this wavelength”, and “this species cannot and does not exist at this wavelength.” That Mean-Spirited Western Rationalism’s “carbon-based robot machine” image of physical reality has deliberately disesnsouled that reality.

I’m probably going to have to go back and read some Elizabethan-era science texts to figure out the truth of what’s actually going on, to figure out what else has been obfuscated.

I believe that one of the reasons that Sasquatch and Lake Monsters are such heavily forbidden subjects is their ability to shape-shift/their possibly interdimensional nature.

Go on a purportedly “open-minded” controlled-opposition Cryptozoology forum and watch the fireworks when that subject ever comes up!

I believe I’ll leave you with that.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, January 14, 2020

If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]

November 20, 2019 - Rosslyn Is Invaded by Crows Every Night

But a Smithsonian expert says a " birdpocalypse " is unlikely

You can hear them before you see them. As the sun begins to sink below the horizon, ghostly caws and flapping wings echo through the air. Then, they come in droves. Hundreds, if not thousands, of huge, black birds darken the sky , swooping through buildings and swarming like giant gnats .

This Hitchcockian scene is a typical Tuesday in North Rosslyn for tech consultant David Allen. After working in Rosslyn for four years, he’s become accustomed to the eerie nightly ritual. That wasn’t the case the first time he witnessed it.

“It was a little bit surreal,” he says. “You always hear that nature knows when some kind of natural disaster is going to happen before humans can sense it, so my first thought was “is there a fire somewhere? ””

It might l ook like a harbingering of the end of days, but Smithsonian Research Wildlife Biologist Scott Sillett says this flocking is fairly normal bird behavior. He ID’ed the birds as American and Fish Crows, both native species of the region. The massive numbers can be attributed to the end of the crows’ breeding seasons , he says, as the young born in the spring have matured to join their parents in darkening the sky.

Sillett says this massive “murder” of crows isn’t circling for the kill. Rather, they’re just looking for a place to roost for the night, grouping in large numbers to defend themselves against predators. He posits Rosslyn is attractive to the crowfolk due to its messy residents : any trash left in the open is a buffet for the omnivorous birds.

(Plays that “excess garbage” is leading to historically unprecedented crow numbers. - ed)

January 7, 2020 - Bald Head Island, NC - BIRD FOUND ON BHI SETS NEW LONGEVITY RECORD FOR SPECIES

A bird discovered on Bald Head Island last fall has set a new record for the species, according to wildlife officials.

The Bald Head Island Conservancy says a Sandwich Tern, a slim, long-billed bird commonly seen along the southeastern coast, was found dead with a leg identification band by staff.

They reported the ID numbers on the band to the Bird Banding Laboratory (BBL), which archives all information of marked and banded birds.

Once submitted, the conservancy was notified that the bird was originally band in 1988 in Kure Beach.

(The headline omits the name of the bird, to make the subject drastically less searchable.

The article makes no mention of what the previous record was, or when that record was set, or the difference between the two records, or what might have led to the historically-unprecedented increase in lifespan. - ed)

January 9, 2020 - 10 new birds discovered in ‘lost world’ - National Geographic

In the past two decades, an average of fewer than six new bird species have been described every year in the entire world. But 2020 will be different, as scientists have just announced 10 previously undescribed species and subspecies from three Indonesian islands east of Sulawesi.

January 13, 2020 - NATURE’S TURN: Kinglets to bald eagles, 8,855 birds counted locally on New Year’s Day

“This was an absolutely fabulous count and I am thrilled that so many people got to enjoy it . . . We tallied 65 species for the day and added another 8 species for count week! . . . the most crazy sightings go to team Wendell for the two eastern phoebes and team Snyder for their four pine warblers. Both of these species have never been seen in the 28 years of doing this count! Also, what is the deal with seeing 17 flickers? . . . Count week birds add to [our awareness of] the sheer diversity out there in this balmy winter thus far.” — Rene Wendell, Southern Berkshire Christmas Bird Count Summary Report, Jan. 8, 2020

The count began with a record number of bird enthusiasts and novices, 46 individuals, who were divided into six groups of six to 12 with a designated captain. According to Audubon, the national initiative is “the nation’s longest running community science project.” Audubon and other organizations use data collected in this census to assess the health of bird populations and environmental health, which helps guide conservation action.