Hurricane Sandy

Hey All,

Hurricane Sandy is fast bearing down on the NJ/NY area – in fact,
at this point, it appears to be aimed directly at my own location!

This is a call for all gifters in the NE region to point their cloudbusters at
the approaching storm – perhaps we can take the sting out of it.
Orgonite and CBs cause these storms to break up and lose their
organization, their spin, which has been demonstrated many times.

There’s a fair amount of orgonite in the waters and along the
coast of NJ, put there by myself and others over the years – let’s
watch and see how it all works.

In any case, aim those CBs! Maybe we can embarrass those fearmongering jerks on the weather channel.

Good luck to all in the path,

Marco

The edges of Sandy are just now reaching Toronto, we just started to get high winds and lots of rain. I’ve got my cb’s pointing into the coming storm, which normally helps knock them down significantly.

It seems to me that Sandy is weaponized and is being directed. We almost never get any strong weather from Atlantic hurricanes coming as far inland as Toronto, but The What To Think Network has been bleating incessantly all week about how the epicentre of the storm is forcast to reach all the way here, and how we all should be preparing for the huge “Frankenstorm” (no kidding, they’re really calling it that [Image Can Not Be Found] ).

Of course, a natural storm loses strength rapidly as soon as it hits land because it draws its power from the ocean, and once on land is deprived of that natural power source. The media whores have been stating boldly that the eye of the storm will make it all the way to Toronto, which is a good 8 hour drive from the East coast, so how that can happen naturally is beyond me. This storm must be getting some kind of DOR boost along the way, but no matter I’m sure once it nears Toronto all the orgonite here will knock it down. I don’t know how much of the Eastern seaboard is thoroughly gifted but I imagine many gifters out that way are also pointing their cb’s into Sandy and depriving it of DOR from the ground with all the towers and arrays they’ve busted.

I don’t think there’s any cause for real alarm, but I think everyone within range should point their cb’s at the storm just the same.

Mike

Good Luck with weathering the storm everyone !

[youtube]hYzAm-8a51k[/youtube]

I took this little video of Sandy pounding the harbor on Martha’s Vineyard.

If you want to get a real feel for the wind and the weather on the harbor replay the video for about 6 hours. [Image Can Not Be Found]

That is about how long the wind went on for.

Overall, the Vineyard made out ok with storm damage being minimal.

Plenty of exciting wind though [Image Can Not Be Found]

Eric [Image Can Not Be Found]

So good to see a clear picture of the wild and strong wind Hurricane which now affect the Sandy region.Really it reminds us of the situation condition that some of you do pass.
It also remind us of how courage you are while visiting and gifting in these sites.
Thanks
Chris

Sandy was DEFINITELY a False Flag OP.
http://jimstonefreelance.com/
Stone says he has some blockbuster info he is releasing tomorrow… Send him a boost that he not be impeded in his work.

The following is an excellent analysis of how it appears to have been done….
http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=7507

none of the 2 links opening for me.

Link is correct in fact Google has index it, and various forums are quoting it as well, but the site is gone.

It seems that a guy put a copy of it on a free-dating site forum, http://www.datehookup.com/Thre……046451.htm

saving the text here in case the presscore.ca is hijacked

"Obama’s October Surprise – Creating and Steering Hurricane Sandy

The US government is using the HAARP Sea-Based X-Band Radar (SBX) platform to intensify and steer the man made Hurricane Sandy. Hurricane Sandy is Obama’s October surprise – create and steer a hurricane and cause mass destruction. The US Air Force / Navy SBX is steering Hurricane Sandy into New York City.

This isn’t the first time the US government steered a hurricane into a major US city. In 2005 they (George W Bush and D*ck Cheney) successfully steered Hurricane Katrina into New Orleans. In 2010 NASA successfully intensified Tropical Depression Earl into a Category 4 Hurricane and steered (controlled its path) Hurricane Earl for 11 days in Project GRIP (Genesis and Rapid Intensification Processes).

On August 11, 2010 NASA announced that it was less than 2 weeks away from initiating Project GRIP (Genesis and Rapid Intensification Processes) – their quest for the holy grail of hurricane research. Project GRIP discovered the exact conditions required to kickstart a tropical depression into a hurricane.

Scientists already knew how hurricanes develop and how to steer them but NASA wanted to perfect the processes that intensifies depressions to form into very intense, spinning storms of mass destruction. NASA was creating a weather modification weapon of mass destruction.

“Hurricane formation and intensification is really the ‘holy grail’ of this field,” said Ed Zipser, an atmospheric scientist at the University of Utah and one of three program scientists helping to lead the Genesis and Rapid Intensification Processes (GRIP)Project.
“We want to see storms that become hurricanes, and we want to see some that don’t become hurricanes, so we can compare the data. The same is true for hurricane intensification.” ~
GRIP Project Manager Marilyn Vasques

NASA used various weather modifying technology to develop, intensify and steer a hurricane. The available technology included a powerful microwave radiometer and a “radar” and a NASA-designed and built lidar (laser radar). The laser radar were mounted on a Global Hawks and were used to heat the top of a hurricane – to weaken a hurricane and steer them. The “radar” that NASA used was the Sea-Based X-Band Radar – a floating, self-propelled, military controlled and operated mobile radar station capable of operating in high winds and heavy seas. The Sea-Based X-Band Radar Platform (SBX) is part of the U.S. Defense Department Ballistic Missile Defense System.

The Sea Based X-Band Radar is the world’s largest floating phased array X-band radar. It is operated by the US Department of Defense (Missile Defense Agency) and its movement and location is classified. In 2005 it was engaged in a 52-day deployment in the Gulf where it completed more than 100 major test activities. The 52-day deployment started in late August and ended on Oct. 14, 2005.

Air Force Lt. Gen. Henry “Trey” Obering, director of the MDA, said it had demonstrated the ability to achieve most of its major operational and sustainment capabilities. SBX was in the Gulf at the same time as Hurricane Katrina formed on August 23, 2005. On Saturday, August 27, 2005 the storm reached Category 3 intensity on the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale, becoming the third major hurricane of the season. An eyewall replacement cycle disrupted the intensification, but caused the storm to nearly double in size. Katrina again rapidly intensified, attaining Category 5 status on the morning of August 28 and reached its peak strength at 1:00 p.m. CDT that day, with maximum sustained winds of 175 mph (280 km/h) and a minimum central pressure of 902 mbar.

The Department of Homeland Security’s Science and Technology Directorate, which direct agencies from the Federal Emergency Management Agency to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, expressed major interest in the science of hurricane modification. “It sounds kind of crazy and science fiction-ish, but it’s really the direction we need to go in,” Chris Doyle, head of DHS’s science and technology research division, told a conference of the American Meteorological Society in May of 2008.

Hurricane researcher Joseph Golden, a veteran of Project Stormfury, the federal government’s last attempt at militarized weather modification in the 1960s, organized a meeting of scientists at an interdepartmental hurricane conference to discuss weather modification.

They discussed how hurricane steering could be used as a geopolitical tool. The major question of the conference was “Where would scientists direct a storm”? Toward a less populated area or into major metropolitan areas? Steering a hurricane into small communities could wipe them out financially. Steering a hurricane into a farming community could wipe out crops. Steering a hurricane into a major city could cripple it for days, weeks or even years (Hurricane Katrina) and result in significant loss of life. Like Project Stormfury they were discussing how steering hurricanes could be used a geopolitical weapon."

I can get to the site OK… I suspect the issue are transatlantic routes that route over NYC Datacenters (and disrupted by this Sandy “Abortion”). Silvio and Egoli, you might try to run the command line utility: tracert (windows) or tracecroute (Mac/Linunx) to see if the route to the webserver (In Canada) is interrupted along its path… I think this is the more likely reason for your not getting the site.

In any case following is almost certainly the main culrprit (I installed it on the image on the ew website copied from the article…).

[Image Can Not Be Found]

If we could only gift this monster… but I don’t see how we ever could… Only thing we could do is hit it with an array of CB and 108s, but we’d have to be line of site and these things are usually far offshore and their location “undisclosed”……

both links work for me. I could extract this from presscore:

PC
October 29, 2012 – 4:07 PM
Hurricane Sandy will not be as destructive as the Obama government had hoped. It is missing a key piece of military hardware that could have made this much worse than it is now – the X-37B – built by Boeing Government Space Systems. The scheduled October 25, 2012 launch was aborted due to a rocket glitch.

Air Force Space Command commander General William Shelton asked for a discretionary accident investigation board (AIB) to investigate an Oct. 4, 2012 incident involving another Delta rocket launch. Was the Delta rocket flight status sabotaged to prevent the X-37B from being used in the Hurricane Sandy false flag event? False flags are planned months. even years in advance – 9/11 was planned in the 1960s under Operation Northwoods – a false flag plan which had the written approval of Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Army General Lyman Lemnitzer and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff but was rejected by President Kennedy

deleted for obvious reasons discussed a few days ago.

I don’t think I would put much stock in what that last article from educate-yourself has to say. This is only my opinion and of course I am no expert or authority, and I mean no offense to anyone, I just thought I should write this for anyone out there who is following the link and is unaware of an important time in orgonite gifting history.

This article lays its foundation on a link to a previous article about the existence of something called “aetheric ice,” and says that a shortage of this interdemensional ice is responsible for the lack of damaging hurricanes hitting the USA East coast since 2006. This is a quote from the linked article:
“I’m blown away by what’s being presented here. ZSL had said that the HAARPiccane Boys used up so much of the Aetheric Ice (necessary for the accelerated evaporation of ocean water in order to feed a growing hurricane and sustain it) from the Atlantic Ocean LAST year for their continual parade of HAARP engineered hurricanes, that there wasn’t enough available Atlantic Aetheric Ice for a repeat performance THIS year. Today is October 9, 2006. What happened to the 15 HURRICANES that I heard ABC News and the US Weather Bureau PREDICT back in April of this year would occur during this “Hurricane season”? Hmmm?”

Don’t we already know that hurricane agenda was disabled by systematic orgonite gifting of the haarp arrays, land based death towers, and under water towers in that region during the time period mentioned? If memory serves, Don and Carol (along with another ardent gifter from Florida whose name escapes me) did much of that via their zodiac in the Gulf of Mexico. For referrence I got that info from “The Life Etheric with Carol Croft,” by Don Croft. I gave away my last copy of the book so I can’t look it up directly right now, but I’m pretty sure that’s what it says. Anybody who has a copy in their hands feel free to chime in.

It seems to me that educate-yourself article is disinfo because we know the owner of that site knows about orgonite (there’s an orgone adventures section on the site), but there’s no mention of orgonite in the article about the dismantling of the hurricane agenda, instead it’s chalked up to “aetheric ice.” That seems awfully fishy to me, and in addition I get a distasteful energetic feel from the article and the articles it’s linked to in general. Of course, that is just my perception and is not real evidence, only my opinion.

I felt I should post this in the interest of keeping ethericwarriors.com free of any disempowering disinformation, and I certainly could be incorrect, but I don’t think so this time. I too have been fooled by the scammers before and it may yet happen again [Image Can Not Be Found]

Mike
p.s. – i should point out that i definitely agree hurricane Sandy was artificial, i only have issue with this “aetheric ice” thing and what really took down the haarpicane agenda on the East coast. it seems to me “they” are trying to wheedle in that bit of disinfo along with the truth about Sandy being weaponized. sneeky buggers.

If we could only gift this monster… but I don’t see how we ever could… Only thing we could do is hit it with an array of CB and 108s, but we’d have to be line of site and these things are usually far offshore and their location “undisclosed”……

That’s quite understandable. How do we gift it, given that not only is its location undisclosed, but its also capable of moving around, so the next day it might just be somewhere else “undisclosed” ?

Kind of underscores the importance of gifting the oceans in general as a big project…

What we can do though is boosting.

Anyone with a power wand, radionics box or other type of device could put the picture of that thing on their device. Hold the intention of clearing it of any negativity. Deny it to have any effect on you and your land. Disallow it to work in your reality, etc, etc. Whatever feels appropriate to you.

1 Like

The info and disinfo is certainly flowing; here’s my observations based on living through the storm here in NJ.

I do agree that this storm was weaponized; the fact that it formed in the Caribbean instead of off the African coast (as real hurricanes do); the fact that a hurricane has never before directly hit the NJ coast (this one was steered); and the fact that it was so perfectly timed with the full moon tide, which intensified the storm surge into something resembling a tsunami (an hour or two before the storm made landfall, the weather media reported that the storm was actually speeding up, probably to coincide with the tide); all these things support the idea of a weaponized storm.

And yes, as the ZSL article says, the media was blaring for days before the storm hit how it would turn left into the Jersey coast, calling it a “Frankenstorm,” etc., all to hype the fear. It was suspicious from the outset. (However, I suspect his talk of aetheric ice is bullshit, and the omission of orgonite in the discussion is also highly suspect.)

There were other anomalies with this storm. During the afternoon leading up to the storm, as the wind and showers picked up, there were strange flashes of light in the sky, similar to lightning, but with no thunder. These optical/electrical effects continued through the height of the storm, appearing as balls of light, sometime in different colors such as red, blue, and green. In fact, I heard one reporter mention on CBS News radio 880 AM, that reports were coming in from all over NYC of strange colored lights in the sky. This observation was later widely explained away as “transformers exploding,” which could account for some of the lights, but not for the ones I saw, which appeared like ball lightning unconnected to anything on the ground. These light effects were reminiscent of the colored lights that were spotted and documented before the earthquakes in China and Haiti, and cited as evidence of scalar weapons being brought to bear in those cases.

A personal observation worth relating is the fact that this storm made me feel physically bad as it passed over; that is, I felt many strange pains and unpleasant sensations in my body. Could this have been caused by a massive DOR content? Or perhaps some other unknown mechanism? In any case, that fact seems worth mentioning.

I believe some of the assertions made in the http://www.jimstonefreelance.com link are disinfo. Mainly, his assertion that there were no hurricane effects felt inland, and that the power outages are contrived, is false. Here in NW NJ – 120 miles from the coastal landfall – we experienced plenty of wind during the storm – near 70 mph gusts – and plenty of trees came down, enough to account for the widespread outages. His assertion that there were no crews on the ground is also false – I saw and spoke with an assessment team that showed up on the day after the storm, and crews have been seen all over since then.

Finally, and most importantly, is the effect of orgone tech on the storm. It’s worth noting that NJ has been well gifted over the years, including significant stretches along the coast, and I believe the orgonite here had some mitigating effects on the storm. Even though my power went out early, I watched the Weather Channel on generator power, and the “experts” themselves were baffled by certain anomalous aspects of the storm. Just before landfall, the eye of the storm dissolved, and reformed into a straight line, which the commentator said was “extremely bizarre.” The hurricane made landfall in Atlantic City; I have done a fair amount of gifting there, including gifting all the big towers around the city. The observed changes in the storm’s eye were consistent with what I’ve seen when atmospheric DOR meets a stationary POR field.

There’s more. The commentator also pointed out another anomalous feature of the storm: at that moment of landfall, there was a coneshaped swath of absolutely clear sky in the northeastern quadrant of the storm, the point of which stretched from my cloudbuster all the way to the coast, over 120 miles! He said this was also extremely bizarre, in a tone of amazement that he used throughout the whole report. In other words, the storm was behaving in anomalous and unprecedented ways unexplainable by conventional meteorology. I believe these anomalies were due to the influence of our orgone tech, and certainly it lessened the strength and effect of the storm.

Still, great damage was done, mostly by the storm surge; the entire coastline is devastated and there is great misery and uncertainty, not to mention what will probably be a serious hit to the state economy. Personally, I was unscathed except for being without electricity for over a week now. Plus, my neighborhood seemed less affected than other towns, no doubt from the effects of my cloudbuster.

So the main point is: put more orgonite in the Atlantic Ocean, and build more CBs on the east coast. And being well prepared for the storm doesn’t hurt either.

Best of luck to us still dealing with the mess.

Marco

Marco,

Following is corroboration for what you saw from a blogger, on [Benjamin Fulford’s Paid Site/url:1d80sp4r, who also observed the same flashes and color anomalies as you did:

[quote:1d80sp4r]
http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/show_post.php?p=13042

Thank you Azti… nice to see you back… for the above link.

I experienced first hand what this quote states….

“”There were other anomalies with this storm. During the afternoon leading up to the storm, as the wind and showers picked up, there were strange flashes of light in the sky, similar to lightning, but with no thunder. These optical/electrical effects continued through the height of the storm, appearing as balls of light, sometime in different colors such as red, blue, and green. In fact, I heard one reporter mention on CBS News radio 880 AM, that reports were coming in from all over NYC of strange colored lights in the sky. This observation was later widely explained away as “transformers exploding,” which could account for some of the lights, but not for the ones I saw, which appeared like ball lightning unconnected to anything on the ground. These light effects were reminiscent of the colored lights that were spotted and documented before the earthquakes in China and Haiti, and cited as evidence of scalar weapons being brought to bear in those cases.”"

It was a very strange occurrance… and up until I read the above post, I thought I may have been seeing chit! I mean the flashing lights were crazy… they were very high up… like lightning, but no sound and the colors were what really through me. At least I now know I wasn’t alone, and definitely not just seeing things.

Again… things are happening… just look everywhere! -Peace

Be Safe and Be Well[/quote:1d80sp4r]

And videos [Image Can Not Be Found] Knowing youtube I saved all these videos on my computer, all the videos I like always end up disappearing… I suggest others do the same (DownloadHelper is a good plugin for that)

… busted [Image Can Not Be Found]

Hi,

Could this be a good reason as to why create and/or divert such a storm? Some countries, specially Germany, seem to be demanding and inventory on their Gold to the FED. Bankers have re-hypotecated many times over all the gold reserves so they probably cannot account for all the Gold Bonds, securities, loans they wrote on paper. The possibilty is there to make all paper trail dissapear soaked in some ¨bad vault in some basement¨. The amount represented supposedly might be worth just 36.5 trillion $

http://buzz.money.cnn.com/2012/11/02/st … ates-sandy

Here Joseph P farrel makes the interesting connection:

http://url:3f16v1rehttp&#……l:3f16v1re

fran

Hi everyone great thread,
Regarding the flashing light phenom. About a year ago prior to My intro to orgonite
there was a strange snowstorm. We lost power for two weeks. I remember I thought the world was ending( too much info sites) but the same thing happened. Green and red flashing lights in the sky. I thought it was a transformer like the network said but now I have doubts. In fairfield county Nenas familys house flooded. Natty guards at the end of the road " turn back all ye who enter" they can’t fool us all.