"I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities."

"I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities. Seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right. Sometimes wrong. But no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized are secretly kindhearted, and shrink from inflicting pain. But in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don’t dare to assert themselves.”

From "The Mysterious Stranger", by Mark Twain, 1916

It's August 2020, and great positive changes are underway at every level of our reality. They began in earnest in 2012, and have been increasing in speed and magnitude. I've been writing articles on the subject since 2013.

These changes are being driven by the collective influence of untold thousands of inexpensive Orgonite devices based on Wilhelm Reich's work.

Since Don Croft first fabricated tactical Orgonite in 2000, its widespread, ongoing and ever-increasing distribution has been collectively unknitting and transforming the ancient Death energy matrix built and expanded by our dark masters, well, all the way back to Babylon and before. And, as a result, the Ether is returning to its natural state of health and vitality.

One of these changes is fish growing larger than they ever have in history.

For example, the current Utah state record Lake Trout, from 2020, weighed 53 pounds, 15 ounces, and was 5.6% larger than the previous record holder from 1988.

in August 2020, KUTV said "Record fish alert: Girthy 53-pound trout caught at Flaming Gorge".

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, the headline omits the name of the State, the word "state" (as in "state record"), and the word "lake" (as in "lake trout", the correct name of the fish). 

"Record fish 'alert' " hedges back a step from "record fish". 

"Girthy" implies "oh, it had just eaten" or "oh, it was just fat", to get your attention away from the fact that it's the largest lake trout in the history of fishing in the state of Utah.

The article continues: "Utah fisher Chance Scott caught a trout so big it broke a Utah record that's been on the books for 32 years, according to the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources (DNR)".

Where, doing what they could to hedge, the author used "Utah record" to avoid correctly saying "Utah state record". "Utah record" is general. As you may recall, generality is a hallmark of propaganda.

The article continues: "Scott caught a 53-pound, 15-ounce lake trout at Flaming Gorge recently and that breaks the 51-pound record set back in 1988."

Again, they've pointedly avoided saying "breaks the 51-pound Utah state record set back in 1988". 

The word "breaks" is terse, and neutral, and gives no insight into the margin between the new record and the old.

The article continues: "Scott's record can be found on DNR's fish records website, where you can see his angling lake trout record as well as other Utah fishing feats."

Again, they've pointedly avoided saying "see his state record trout". Through this rigor, if you type "Utah state record lake trout" the search engine is not going to find the story about the Utah state record lake trout, because the author carefully omitted the word "state" to make the subject drastically less searchable.

To maintain current programming levels, stop reading immediately and affirm "It is only coincidental that this article about the current Utah state record lake trout does not contain the word "state", or the phrase "state record".

The article continues:  Chance decided to keep the trout. The world record for lake trout is 72 pounds, caught by Lloyd Bull in August 1995 at Great Bear Lake in the Northwestern Territories of Canada."

They shook the doll of the world record in the last sentence of the article to make you say "oh, that's not so big", and to get your attention away from the margin between the new record and the old.

The author provided the weights of the old and new record holders, but hedged again by replacing the far more impactful percentage between the records with the terse, general " 'breaks' the record". So, I had to do the math.

The current Utah state record Lake Trout, from 2020, weighed 53 pounds, 15 ounces, and was 5.6% larger than the previous record holder from 1988.

Such records are usually broken by tiny margins, as organisms grow in progressively smaller increments as they approach their maximum possible size. Here, the record stood for over thirty years and then was suddenly broken by a gigantic margin. 

There's clearly been some huge positive change in the environment of the Lake Trout in Utah.

That change is energetic, Etheric. The size, fertility and longevity of any organism vary directly with the health of its Etheric environment.

If you type the words "Fish Record August 2020" into google, without quotes, this image is buried way, way down the page, below many pictures which are not as closely related to the key words used in the search. And this is the only image of Scott Chance and his fish on that page:

In the KUTV article, they used a thumbnail that crops the fish, so you can't see how huge it is:

Now look at the picture that they cropped:

Now, none of this will move a committed Coincidence Theorist, but some subset of the previously uninformed will correctly conclude
that they’ve seen concrete evidence of a Great Big Conspiracy.

I'm really looking forward to compiling the "World Record Distraction Tactic" article.

In August 2020, Nebraskaland Magazine said "State Record Update, August 2020"

The headline is completely general. If you are looking for fish records you are not going to find it. The headline omits any mention of geography, so if you are looking for Nebraska fish records, you are never going to find it.

The article continues: "I have not provided the usual state record updates this year.  There was a slow start to the year 'with little to report'.  Then, June rolled around and there were three, big, state record fish caught in back-to-back-to-back weeks.  I blogged almost immediately about them because they were so notable .  Let me get back on track by giving a full run-down here.  Might as well start from the beginning, way back in February".

This is a lot of jive covering a news blackout on Nebraska fish records, with the guy who purports to loves him some fish so much that he writes about them for a living says he couldn't manage to write a single article from January to August 2020, but rather could only manage to write quick blog posts about the unique in Nebraska history back-to-back-to-back records, because he was "rushing to press", and then just didn't have time to write articles.

Which gives you unsearchable blog posts and articles that don't exist.

And now that he's finally found time, he's going to cram them all into one article that he's made as unsearchable and uninteresting as possible with its headline, under the false guise of "journalistic efficiency".

The article continues: 

"Silver Carp

Hayden Hall of Auburn caught a silver carp from Duck Creek back at the end of February.  His fish weighed 15 pounds 1 ounce and was caught on a crankbait.  It was 33 inches long and 'more than doubled' the old rod & reel state record (7 pounds 5 ounces)."

Wait, what? The author has used the general "more than doubled" to obscure the mind-fuck percentage increase between the old record and the new. As a bonus, they omitted the date of the previous record.

So I did the math. The new Nebraska state record silver carp is 106% larger than the previous record holder.

Such records are usually broken by tiny margins, as organisms grow in progressively smaller increments as they approach their maximum possible size. Here, the record stood for over thirty years and then was suddenly broken by a gigantic margin.

There's clearly been some huge positive change in the environment of the Lake Trout in Utah.

That change is energetic, Etheric. The size, fertility and longevity of any organism vary directly with the health of its Etheric environment.

The Intelligence agent that mouth-breathing Nebraskans everywhere trust as an Authority Figure on fish said that the doubling in size of the silver carp in Nebraska was "little to report". He didn't write an article on it, because he didn't think it was noteworthy, even though it's his job to write about fish.

This stooge has a name, and an address, and puts his generational Satanist pants on one leg at a time. They're in every city, town and village on Earth, and the only way you can recognize them is through their codified language, and the occasional insider hand sign.

For the record, his name is Daryl Bauer. Here's his picture:

I've included it so you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

I must remind the incredulous that Daryl didn't think it was worth writing an article on a silver carp twice the size of the previous record holder.

Daryl's article continues: "I had no more state record applications cross my desk until June.  Then they started pouring in."

Four months between state records is not unusual. Daryl paints it as if it is "a slow year". The year that has already featured the historically and scienfically unprecedented silver carp.

"Flathead Chub

The first was a minnow, a 3 ounce flathead chub.  Danal Wilkie of Broken Bow caught that 8-inch fish at the Milburn Diversion Dam.  It ate a nightcrawler. We did not have a rod & reel state record on the books for flathead chub.  Now we do."

Man, that's some mighty Mil-speak! An unprecedented expansion of the territory of the flathead chub, rebutted with "now we do".

Two records, so far, and two significant scientific findings. Both heavily obfuscated.

The article continues: 

Shorthead Redhorse Sucker

A shorthead redhorse sucker taken by bowfishing was next.  Bowen Fitts from Scottsbluff arrowed that fish at Lake Minatare.  It weighed 3 pounds exactly and was 19 1/2 inches long.

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/StateRecordShortheadRedhorseBowfishJune2020a.jpg

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/StateRecordShortheadRedhorseBowfishJune2020a-300x169.jpg

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/StateRecordShortheadRedhorseBowfishJune2020a-768x432.jpg

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/StateRecordShortheadRedhorseBowfishJune2020a.jpg

Bowen’s fish just barely beat the old bowfishing record shorthead redhorse–beat it by 2 ounces.

Where "just barely beat" and "by 2 ounces" are both general, put forward as hedges against the far more impactful percentage, which Daryl forced me to do the math to learn.  It's 4.3% larger than the previous record holder. That's a huge margin when you're talking about state records, because such records are usually broken by tiny margins. 

We've seen Daryl make no comment about the titanic margin on the silver carp, but here he's laying it on thick with "Just barely beat", and with that, itself as another ruse. Oh, p.s., Daryl's also carefully obfuscated the date of the previous record.

"Flathead Catfish

My smartphone started going nuts on a Sunday afternoon.  There was 'good' reason!  Richard Hagen of Swanton caught a new rod & reel state record flathead catfish from the Missouri River in Nemaha County.  Once certified scales were found that were big enough to do the job, Richard’s fish weighed-in at 89 pounds!  It was 55 1/2 inches long and ate a live bluegill.

The words "mystery", "baffled" and "puzzled" are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That's why Daryl went on to say:

"Our old state record for flathead catfish had stood at 80 pounds since 1988.  Now, flathead catfish can get very large, but to beat the old record by 9 pounds was 'surprising'!"

Since Daryl omitted the far more impactful percentage increase between the records, I was once again forced to do the math. It's 11.25% larger than the previous record holder. 

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/StateRecordFlatheadCatRodReelJune2020a.jpg

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/StateRecordFlatheadCatRodReelJune2020a-225x300.jpg

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/StateRecordFlatheadCatRodReelJune2020a.jpg

There's clearly been some huge positive change in the environment of the Flathead Catfish in Utah.

Agent Bauer's hit-piece continues:

"I immediately blogged about Richard’s fish, Stop the Presses, Big Fish!  The best part is that fish was released back into the river and who knows?  It could break the record again!"

The quick release of the far less searchable blog article and now this little mention in a larger article that he's made as unsearchable as possible.

The article continues:

Wiper

The next weekend my phone did not ring, but Monday morning when I got into the office I immediately had an e-mail with news of another big fish.

This time it was a 21 pound 9 ounce wiper, a new rod & reel state record.  Tou Kong Yang from Westminster, Colorado caught that fish from Lake McConaughy.  Tou’s fish was 36 inches long and ate a swimbait.

Again, I immediately blogged about that fish, Stop the Presses, Big Fish, Second Week in a Row!  That wiper beat the old record by a pound and a half, a record that had stood since 1999."

Again, Daryl immediately released a far less searchable blog post, and again Daryl did not write an article until months and months later. Popping it into a story he'd deliberately made as unsearchable as possible, with the false guise of "journalistic efficiency".

As in all of his previous fish record explanations, Daryl's omitted the far more impactful percentage, which I was once again forced to do the math to learn. As a bonus, I had to decipher "by a pound and a half". That's 22 ounces, by the way.

The current Nebraska state record Wiper, from 2020, was 6.8% larger than the previous record holder from 1988. 

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/StateRecordWiperRodReelJune2020bsmall.jpg

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/StateRecordWiperRodReelJune2020bsmall-300x225.jpg

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/StateRecordWiperRodReelJune2020bsmall-400x300.jpg

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/StateRecordWiperRodReelJune2020bsmall.jpg

There's clearly been some huge positive change in the environment of the Wiper in Nebraska.

Agent Bauer continues:

Bighead Carp

After having two 'big' fish, state record fish, in two weeks, the next week I was expecting another.  Could it happen?  Not right away, but it did.  This time another bowfishing state record, an 81 pound 14 ounce bighead carp.  Richard Porter from Omaha arrowed that bighead on a private pit in Dodge County."

In a mighty and brazen Black magic gambit, Daryl pretends records falling by historically unprecedented margins at historically unprecedented rates is "the way things are". He's hoping he and his fellow conspirators can stay in power because the populace is too dim to notice the change, and will never check the facts.

"Not right away, but it did" makes it seem as if there was a long time between the records, when it was an historically short time. More Black magic. Your mind has been Fucked. By Daryl. And now I'm breaking Daryl's spell with the White magic of truth.

Two bigger-than-in-all-history fish are described by Daryl as merely "big".

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/StateRecordBigheadArcheryJune2020c.jpg

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/StateRecordBigheadArcheryJune2020c-225x300.jpg

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/StateRecordBigheadArcheryJune2020c-576x768.jpg

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/StateRecordBigheadArcheryJune2020c-400x533.jpg

http://magazine.outdoornebraska.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/StateRecordBigheadArcheryJune2020c.jpg

"Bighead carp are another fish that can get quite large, obviously.  Richard’s fish beat the old record by 2 1/2 pounds."

Where "by 2 1/2 pounds" is, once again, a general hedge against a far more impactful statistic. Richard has said that bighead carp on "can" get quite large, and then quickly covers his tracks with "obviously". 

Since Daryl covered up the statistic, I once again had to do the math. That's an example of a propaganda technique called "compartmentalization". 

The new record holder is 3.1% above the old. Daryl omits the date of the previous record, to further compartmentalize.

Such records are usually broken by tiny margins, as organisms grow in progressively smaller increments as they approach their maximum possible size. 

There's clearly been some huge positive change in the environment of the Bighead Carp in Nebraska.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, August 18, 2020

If you'd like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]