I perceive the Dark Lord and know his mind

But suddenly the mirror went altogether dark, as dark as if a hole had opened in the world of sight, and Frodo looked into emptiness. In the black abyss there appeared a single Eye that slowly grew, until it filled nearly all the Mirror. So terrible was it that Frodo stood rooted, unable to cry out or to withdraw his gaze. The Eye was rimmed with fire, but was itself glazed, yellow as a cat’s, watchful and intent, and the black slit of its pupil opened on a pit, a window into nothing.

Then the Eye began to rove, searching this way and that; and Frodo knew with certainty and horror that among the many things that it sought he himself was one. But he also knew that it could not see him - not yet, not unless he willed it. The Ring that hung upon its chain about his neck grew heavy, heavier than a great stone, and his head was dragged downwards. The Mirror seemed to be growing hot and curls of steam were rising from the water. He was slipping forward…

‘I know what it is you last saw,’ she said; ‘for that is also in my mind. do not be afraid! But do not think that only by singing amid the trees, nor even by the slender arrows of elvenbows, is this land of Lothlórien maintained and defended against the Enemy. I say to you, Frodo, that even as I speak to you, I perceive the Dark Lord and know his mind, or all his mind that concerns the Elves. And he gropes ever to see me and my thought. But still the door is closed!’

From " The Fellowship of the Ring ", by J.R.R. Tolkien, 1954

August 2, 2018 - The worldwide tablet market has been declining year after year for what feels like… forever. In fact, it’s been spiraling downward for 15 straight quarters , and the second quarter of 2018 didn’t show any improvement to that trend.

February 11, 2019 - PC Shipments Fall for the 7th Straight Year

February 28, 2020 - Coronavirus could lead to a decline in PC and tablet sales

December 31, 2018 - Oil prices had their worst year since 2015here’s what went wrong

February 27, 2019 - Will oil prices recover in 2019 ?

May 29, 2019 - Oil Market: Oil falls 3% on small US crude stock draw, trade war worries

June 25, 2019 - … demand concerns have WTI crude oil prices down more than 20% from a year ago.

September 4, 2019 - Why Oil Stocks Got Crushed in August

October 14, 2019 - These 3 Oil Stocks Are Crashing on Crude Prices : What You Need To Know

February 11, 2020 - Oil Stocks Get Devastated By Coronavirus Fears

April 30, 2019 - Report: Quarterly iPhone sales drop a massive 30% YoY as entire smart phone market sees decline

March 20, 2020 - Coronavirus : Smartphone sales collapse amid pandemic

December 31, 2019 - Global EV Sales In November 2019: Down 26% Year-Over-Year

March 24, 2020 - Coronavirus pumps the brakes on the electric vehicle revolution

January 18, 2020 - Fossil Vehicle Sales In Global Freefall — Down 4.7% In 2019

April 1, 2020 - Car sales are plunging in the US because of coronavirus

January 27, 2020 - U.S. new home sales drop for third straight month in December

April 16, 2020 - Fannie Mae: Home sales will decline by 15% in 2020 due to coronavirus , but what will happen to property prices ?

I don’t know what a Coincidence Theorist will make of the collection of headlines above. I think it may be that the time when such thinking is practiced is passing away.

Within the press accounts above, the engineered virus currently afflicting humanity is being blamed for a whole bunch of bad things. Only trouble is, all of those things were happening before the folks who cooked up the virus released it on the populace. In criminal terms, the operation is called a " bait and switch ".

And, frankly, the things that it is being blamed for cannot be judged as entirely bad. Dropping sales of pressboard, piece-of-crap homes that buyers pay three times the worth of over the course of a mortgage. While over those 15 or 30 years, and after, the buyers see themselves as the most responsible citizens in the land.

The bad parts of the West’s materialistic way of life are passing away. Technology, engineered to be deadlier in the same way the virus was, is passing away. Hyper-expensive electric cars, with their deadly, toxic battery packs, are passing away.

The game here is New Feudalism. A wholesale economic war has been declared, against all the nations of the Earth, at once. Short the market you knew was going to be tanked by your cronies. Put the class of people that Henry Kissinger called “useless eaters” out of business. Ruin their jobs. Take their savings. Force them out of their homes. Starve them.

They lost control of the game prior to the release of the engineered virus. This horrific Op is an attempt to regain control of the game. And it will not succeed.

As a result of this, no one’s going to suddenly want horrible self-driving cars. No one is going to suddenly think that Terminator robots are cool and useful.

No one is going to suddenly trust the folks in charge more than they did prior to the Op.

It’s a wild, spectacular gambit, but it’s not going to succeed at anything other than making more and more people say “hey, that Miller guy is right! Get them!”

And remember, not everybody has to get it, but rather only a subset. The avant garde . The rest will follow, acting as if they knew all along.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, April 17, 2020

If you’d like to be added to the mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]