I spot them and I air them out

‘Take Sandyman’s mill now. Pimple knocked it down almost as soon as he came to Bag End. Then he brought in a lot o’ dirty-looking Men to build a bigger one and fill it full o’ wheels and outlandish contraptions. Only that fool Ted was pleased by that, and he works there cleaning wheels for the Men, where his dad was the Miller and his own master.’

From " The Return of the King ", by J.R.R. Tolkien, 1955

Bryant: Hi ya Deck.

Deckard: Bryant.

Bryant: You wouldn’t have come if I’d just asked you to. Sit down pal. C’mon don’t be an asshole Deckard. I’ve got four skin jobs walking the streets.

Deckard: Skin jobs, that’s what Bryant called replicants. In history books he’s the kind of cop that used to call black men ‘niggers’.

Bryant: They jumped a shuttle off world – killed the crew and passengers. They found the shuttle drifting off the coast two weeks ago so we know they’re around.

Deckard: Embarrassing.

Bryant: No sir. Not embarrassing, 'cause no one’s ever going to find out they’re down here. 'Cause you’re going to spot them, and you’re going to air them out.

Deckard: I don’t work here anymore. Give it to Holden, he’s good.

Bryant: I did. He can breathe okay as long as nobody unplugs him. He’s not good enough, not good as you. I need you, Deck. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old Blade Runner, I need your magic.

Deckard: I was quit when I come in here, Bryant, I’m twice as quit now.

Bryant: Stop right where you are. You know the score pal. If you’re not cop, you’re little people.

Deckard: No choice, huh?

Bryant: No choice pal.

From " Blade Runner “, screenplay written by Hampton Fancher and David Webb Peoples, 1982, based on " Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep ?”, by Philip K. Dick, 1968

[image]

January 10, 2013 - PC sales drop 6.4% in fourth quarter of 2012 for the first time in five years

March 4, 2014 - The traditional PC industry saw its sharpest decline ever in 2013

March 5, 2015 - PC shipments decline 16.5% in 2014: IDC

January 13, 2016 - 2015 PC Shipment Decline ‘Largest in History’

January 12, 2017 - Congrats, PC slingers. That’s now FIVE straight years of shrinking sales

January 12, 2018 - PC Sales Have Now Fallen for Six Years

January 16, 2020 - We have, after all, seen seven straight years of falling PC sales

June 1, 2020 - Gartner Says Global Smartphone Sales Declined 20% in First Quarter of 2020 Due to COVID-19 Impact

June 3, 2020 - iPad Shipments Predicted to Fall This Year Amid 7% Decline in Wider PC and Tablet Market

There’s an international news blackout in place on the collapse of the Death energy-based technologies that include smartphones, tablets and PC’s.

I think it’s significant to note that the drop in PC sales began in 2012, right when all the other great positive changes got underway in earnest. I began writing daily articles on the changes in 2013.

Those changes are the result of the Orgonite-driven improvement in the health of the Earth’s Etheric environment.

From what I can gather, there might be less than a hundred people, or perhaps 200 people on Earth who are or have been involved in the production and or distribution of Orgonite. And that’s since Don Croft first fabricated tactical Orgonite back in 2000, now twenty years ago. I’m basing my estimates on the number of non-agent members on Don’s old forum, and the size of this mailing list.

I should interview the people selling Orgonite. If anyone wants to send me estimates of their own, that would be great, [email protected].

Thinking it through, even the agents riddled through the network need to be counted, as they or their minions have produced Orgonite, albeit under false guise, in an attempt to build up their “street cred” or “bona fides”, as it is said in the “Intelligence” trade.

I’ve got a cool collection of vintage Orgonite from back in the day, and, upon reflection, all of it was made by agents, although I didn’t realize it at the time I was buying it. In some case it took months to make them, and in some cases it took years.

I get my Orgonite from Gare Clement, now, and Gare is legit. And, given his documented production and distribution of tens of thousands of Orgonite Tower Busters, he may have almost singlehandedly saved the world. In comparison, I think I may have distributed perhaps a thousand TB’s since 2002, I’d call it 800 to be conservative.

I’m what they call “the mouthpiece of the organization.”

On Don’s old forum, I was the Enforcer, using linguistic analysis to boot operatives. It’s like Rick Dekard using the Voitt-Kampff test in Bladerunner. I spot them, and I air them out.

Gare’s still basically giving the stuff away, asking that you only pay shipping. Yet hardly anyone takes him up on it.

And his TB’s are badass. They’re made in a press, stuffed with metal, unlike the glitter-filled, purposefully-weak Orgonite that most of the agents online sell. Gare’s TB’s are almost the size of agent Don Bradley’s “record keeper” HHG’s from the old days.

HHG is an abbreviation for “Holy Hand Grenade”. I just watched "Monty Python and the Holy Grail last night, including the scene where Brother Maynard brings forth the Holy Hand Grenade.

“Brother Maynard” was my Avatar on an Orgonite forum whose name I’ve literally forgotten, although I haven’t forgotten the name of the agent that ran it. I was eventually asked to leave the forum because I was fingering all the agents with linguistic analysis. Ah, yes, “Warrior Matrix” , that was it. That was 2005, 2006?

Don Croft was adamant about people not hiding behind Avatars, so I didn’t reuse “Brother Maynard” on his forum, as great a name as it was. I joined Don’s forum in 2007.

I was simply “Jeff”.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, July 11, 2020

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]

January 10, 2013 - PC sales drop 6.4% in fourth quarter of 2012 for the first time in five years

April 10, 2013 - The PC market sees its steepest decline ever in 2013

(Anything to avoid using the word “drop” - ed)

March 4, 2014 - The traditional PC industry saw its sharpest decline ever in 2013, and the sales drought is expected to continue through 2018

March 5, 2015 - PC shipments decline 16.5% in 2014: IDC

January 13, 2016 - 2015 PC Shipment Decline ‘Largest in History’

(Where “largest in history” is place in quotes, to call it into question. - ed)

April 11, 2016 - After Worst Year Ever, PC Sales Off to Another Bad Start in 2016

January 12, 2017 - Congrats, PC slingers. That’s now FIVE straight years of shrinking sales

(Anything to avoid using the word “drop”. Implies that “poor salesmanship” has led to the drop. - ed)

January 12, 2018 - PC Sales Have Now Fallen for Six Years

(Anything to avoid using the word “drop”. -ed)

January 16, 2020 - We have, after all, seen seven straight years of falling PC sales

February 26, 2020 - Why your next phone may be a flip phone

March 11, 2020 - Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Review: A Folding Phone That’s a Dud

April 13, 2020 - PC shipments saw 10-12% decline in Q1 2020 due to coronavirus

(Anything to avoid using the word “drop”. " Saw decline" distances “PC shipments” from “decline”. - ed)

April 15, 2020 - Coronavirus lockdown hits computer manufacturers , report

(A spectacular, outrageous lie: that virus-hobbled factories can’t produce enough computers to meet demand ! - ed)

June 1, 2020 - Gartner Says Global Smartphone Sales Declined 20% in First Quarter of 2020 Due to COVID-19 Impact

June 3, 2020 - iPad Shipments Predicted to Fall This Year Amid 7% Decline in Wider PC and Tablet Market