In 2018, the AMA introduced three new CPT codes to incentivize the adoption of Remote Patient Monitoring, or RPM. That was what is known in criminal parlance as "the set-up"

“On evil's cushion poised, His Majesty,
Satan Thrice-Great, lulls our charmed soul, until
He turns to vapor what was once our will:
Rich ore, transmuted by his alchemy.”

― Baudelaire

"I related it more to my upbringing, I grew up in a very Christian environment — a very healthy environment and a loving a family — but there were parameters that I didn’t understand, that I questioned it, and it took me until my adult years until I could really try new things... That was satanism, it works really well, I made a pact and the movie came out, so... No, you’re really dealing with certain things as you grow up and you’ve got to try things on for yourself and really figure out what works for you and what doesn’t. I just relate to that time, it’s a very personal time, it’s a comfort system and you cut the tether and find yourself very on your own with nothing to hold on to."

- Brad Pitt

"The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club."

From "Fight Club", written by Chuck Palahniuk, 1996

January 7, 2019 - Christian Bale thanks Satan in controversial Golden Globes speech

(Christian Bale, thanking Satan at the Oscars)

July 29, 2020 - Brad Pitt scores Emmy nomination for playing Dr. Fauci on 'SNL'

b

September 10, 2020 - Public trust in CDC, Fauci, and other top health officials is evaporating, poll finds

The U.S. public’s overall trust in Fauci, the National Institutes of Health’s top infectious disease doctor, has declined 10% since April.

The folks in charge have worshipped Death literally all the way back to Babylon, and before. They're all genetically related to one another. It's a bloodline thing. As any middle schooler knows.

November 29, 2018 - 12 Year Old Girl Discovers That All US President Are Directly Related to One English King

In essence, as BridgeAnne explains it, ALL Presidents are Cousins, as well as Grandsons of King John.

It's not like they're not up-front about it. Their top Fraternal organization is nicknamed "the Brotherhood of Death", and meets in a windowless black marble building called "the Tomb". (Origin Late Middle English from medieval Latin fraternalis, from Latin fraternus, from frater ‘brother’)

Brad's up-front about it. He made a pact.

The ironically-named Christian Bale is up-front about it. Christian Ba'al. They figure the rubes will never notice.

The name Baʿal was particularly associated with the storm and fertility god Hadad and his local manifestations.[7] To maintain current programming levels, affirm that the name "derives from the Middle English, Old French "bail(e)" meaning the wall of the outer court of a feudal castle."

The author of the definition knows that the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

The last headline above ends with "poll finds" to give your subconscious the green light to say "oh, that was just one poll!" 

The propagandist writing the material knows that the subconscious of many or most readers will grasp at any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

But while controlling the press organs of all the nations in lock-step might at first appear an impressive achievement, none of it is working anymore. And all of the cons are collapsing at once. 

As of 2018, 70% of online adults believed that the internet has been a good thing for society, which represented a drop of 6% from 2014 to 2018The controlled press article I got that statistic from called the 6% drop "modest".

If it was your business, and you saw that 6% drop in four years, you'd be more than a little concerned.

The populace has recognized that Technology has been weaponized against it.

In 2018, the AMA introduced three new CPT codes to incentivize the adoption of Remote Patient Monitoring, or RPM. That's what is known in criminal parlance as the set-up, for the subsequent Confidence Game involving a bat virus with four amino acids added to it for improved transmissibility to humans.

But don't try presenting that to a committed Coincidence Theorist as proof that there is Some Big Conspiracy.

The great news is that the rubes are getting wise to what I'm saying, which is why trust in the government in the U.K. dropped from two thirds in April 2020 to less than half in June 2020.

If we use 63% as "two thirds" and 45% as "less than half", you get 28%, or roughly a third. 

Trust in the government in the U.K. dropped by a third from April to June 2020.

“I have never in 10 years of research in this area seen a drop in trust like what we have seen for the UK government in the course of six weeks,” said the institute’s director, Rasmus Kleis Nielsen.

The institute's director is watching the swinging door that is going to hit him and all of his cronies on the ass on their way out. And I don't think it will be too long, since, since, as of just a couple of months ago, only 17% of Americans trusted the government.

For a "Confidence Game" to succeed, the self-described con "artists" have to trick many people into thinking they're not bald-facedly lying sociopaths.

It's all over but the crying for them, with just 17% of the American public buying the line, regardless of which grinning, nattily-suited politician is put forward to work the con.

In the U.S., public confidence in the CDC dropped 16% from April to September 2020.

The U.S. public’s overall trust in Fauci, the National Institutes of Health’s top infectious disease doctor, dropped 10% from April to September 2020.

Remember - when cons collapse, they do so in a rush, like a house of cards.

Jeff Miller, Brooklyn, New York, September 22, 2020

April 30, 2018 - Declining Majority of Online Adults Say the Internet Has Been Good for Society

A sizable majority of online adults (70%) continue to believe the internet has been a good thing for society. Yet the share of online adults saying this has declined by a modest but still significant 6 percentage points since early 2014.

May 5, 2020 - A Shift in Trust: Government Takes the Lead

Since 2011, government had languished in distrust globally, as gridlock in the EU over Greek debt and several corruption scandals in developing nations eroded trust. The Spring Update shows a striking comeback for government: at 65 percent trust (+11 points since January), the public is relying on government to protect them in a manner not seen since World War II. Trust in government is not only up by double digits in six of 11 markets surveyed, it is the only institution trusted by the mass population (62 percent).

June 1, 2020 - Public trust in UK government over coronavirus falls sharply 

According to surveys conducted on behalf of the University of Oxford’s Reuters Institute by YouGov, less than half of Britons now trust the Westminster government to provide correct information on the pandemic – down from more than two-thirds of the public in mid-April.

“I have never in 10 years of research in this area seen a drop in trust like what we have seen for the UK government in the course of six weeks,” said the institute’s director, Rasmus Kleis Nielsen.

June 10, 2020 - According to the 2020 Organic Industry Survey released by the Organic Trade Association, U.S. organic food sales hit $50.1 billion, up 4.6% from the previous year. It outpaced the general market growth rate of around 2% for total food sales.

June 19, 2020 - U.K. - Young people’s trust in government damaged long-term by COVID-19

July 3, 2020 - Currently, only 17% of Americans trust the government, a number that has declined since 1958.

September 2, 2020 - Foldable Phones Have Flopped, but Samsung Hopes Its New Model Will Flip the Script

Samsung, which launches the Galaxy Z Fold 2 Tuesday, has a lot riding on making foldable handsets a success

September 10, 2020 - Public trust in CDC, Fauci, and other top health officials is evaporating, poll finds

Public confidence in the CDC has dropped 16 points since April, according to the new poll.

The U.S. public’s overall trust in Fauci, the National Institutes of Health’s top infectious disease doctor, has declined 10% since April.