In 2021, the percentage of 8th grade students in the U.S. who used alcohol decreased by 16%, from 20.5% to 17.2%. The NIH said it "remained steady", and "was not statistically significant"

Vincent: A “please” would be nice.

Winston Wolf: Come again?

Vincent: I said a “please” would be nice.

Winston Wolf: Get it straight, Buster. I’m not here to say “please”. I’m here to tell you what to do. And if self-preservation is an instinct you possess, you better fucking do it and do it quick. I’m here to help. If my help’s not appreciated, lots of luck, gentlemen.

Jules: No no, Mr. Wolfe, it’s not like that. Your help is definitely appreciated.

Vincent: Look, Mr. Wolfe, I respect you. I just don’t like people barking orders at me, that’s all.

Winston Wolf: If I’m curt with you, it’s because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you two guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fucking car.

From “Pulp Fiction”, by Quentin Tarantino, 1994

[image]

(Harvey Keitel as Winston Wolf in “Pulp Fiction”, by Quentin Tarantino, 1994)

March 2021 - CNN - Alcohol sales fell for the first time since the pandemic began

March 2022 - BBC - Retail sales fall in February as Covid restrictions ease’

(The Fall of Lucifer, from Paradise Lost, by John Milton, 1667)

THE DATA

In 2020, taxes from alcohol sales in Arkansas decreased by 6%.

In 2021, 22% of American consumers cut back on alcohol and drank less.

In 2021, the percentage of 8th grade students in the U.S. who reported using alcohol within the past year decreased by 16%, from 20.5% to 17.2%. The National Institute of Health said it “remained steady”, and “was not statistically significant”.

In 2021, the percentage of 8th grade students in the U.S. who used Marijuana decreased by 37% , from 11.4% to 7.1%. The National Institute of Health described the sudden, gigantic decrease as "significant ".

In 2021, the percentage of 10thgrade students in the U.S. who used alcohol within the past year decreased by 30%, from 40.7% to 28.5%. The NIH called the sudden, historically-unprecedented decrease "statistically significant".

In 2021, the percentage of 12th graders in the U.S. who used alcohol within the past year decreased by 16% , from 55.3% to 46.5%. the National Institute of Health said it was "statistically significant ".

Essay: Explain why the NIH described a 16% decrease in alcohol consumption among U.S. 8th graders in 2021 as “remained steady” and "not statistically significant, and then (in the same study!) described a 13% decrease in marijauna use among U.S. 12th graders as “significant”.

Answer: I have exposed the duplicity of the National Institute of Health by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

Essay: Explain why, in the same study, the National Institute of Health described a 16% decrease in alcohol consumption among 12th graders as “statistically significant” and a then described an identical 16% decrease in alcohol consumption among 8th graders “not statistically significant”, most notably within the context of the fact that 12th graders are more likely to drink than 8th graders.

Answer: Because there is, in fact, a Great Big Conspiracy.

In March 2021, CNN said “Alcohol sales fell for the first time since the pandemic began”.

In March 2022, BBC said “Retail sales fall in February as Covid restrictions ease

In August 2021, Science Daily said “Columbia study shows uptick in U.S. alcohol beverage sales during COVID-19 pandemic”.

Uptick- noun - a small increase

From late February to Mid-March 2022, alcohol sales for all channels decreased by 1.3%, year-over-year.

You know that, annualized, that’s a 33% decrease in alcohol consumption, right?

CSP News’s Hannah Hammon said it was due to “tough comparisons to previous years, residual out-of-stocks, a volume shift to on-premise and strong price growth.”

From late February to mid-March 2022, beer sales decreased by 2%, year-over-year. You know that, annualized, that’s a 52% decrease in beer consumption, right?

CSP News’s Hannah Hammon called it “decelerating growth”.

THE ARTICLES

In August 2021, sciencedaily.com said “Study shows uptick in U.S. alcohol beverage sales during COVID-19 pandemic”.

Uptick- noun - a small increase

Well, if that’s true, then why does an axios.com article from August 2021 read “Taxes from Arkansas alcohol sales dropped 6% in 2020”?

It’s not true. I have exposed the duplicity of Science Daily by using what was known in the old days as "fact checking.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “curious”.

That’s why an uncredited nielseniq.com article from January 2022 is headlined, nielseniq.com said “The sober curious movement is impacting what Americans are drinking”.

Where they made up a fake movement, and pretended it was just happening in America, in a desperate, hand-waving bid to distract you from the fact that alcohol consumption is decreasing exponentially regardless of culture or geography because moral and mental health vary directly with that of the subject’s etheric environment.

Say what you will about them, there’s just no quit in these guys, and of course gals.

You’ve gotten the memo that “uncredited” means “written by an Intelligence operative and released to the State propaganda organ”, right?

The article goes on to say " In 2021, an NielsenIQ omnibus survey showed that 22% of consumers reported that they were cutting back on consuming alcohol and drinking less. When asked why they were drinking less, the top consumer responses noted health and wellness, lack of opportunity and shifting interest as core reasons."

In December 2021, an uncredited author from the National Institute of Health said "The 2021 Monitoring the Future data tables(link is external) highlighting the survey results are available online from the University of Michigan. Reported declines in the use of substances among teens include:

In 2021, the percentage of 8th grade students in the U.S. who used Marijuana decreased by 37% , from 11.4% to 7.1%. The National Institute of Health described the quantum decrease as "significant ".

In 2021, the percentage of 10th grade students who used marijauna in the past year decreased by 38% , from 28% to 17.3%.

In 2021, the percentage of 10th grade students in the U.S. who used alcohol within the past year decreased by 30% , from 40.7% to 28.5%. The NIH called it "statistically significant ".

In 2021, the percentage of 12th graders in the U.S. who used alcohol within the past year decreased by 16%, from 55.3% to 46.5%. the National Institute of Health said it was “statistically significant”.

In 2021, the percentage of 8th grade students in the U.S. who used alcohol within the past year decreased by 16%, from 20.5% to 17.2%. The National Institute of Health said it “remained stable”, and “was not statistically significant”.

In 2021, the percentage of 12th graders in the U.S. who used marijauna within the past year decreased by 13%, from 35.2% to 30.5%. The National Institute of Health described the decrease as “significant”.

Essay: Explain why the NIH described a 16% decrease in alcohol consumption among U.S. 8th graders in 2021 as “remained stable” and "not statistically significant, and then, in the same study, described a 13% decrease in marijauna use among U.S. 12th graders as “significant”.

Answer: I have once again exposed the duplicity of the National Institute of Health by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

I’m hoping that you’ve realized by now that anytime an article is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence operative.

The curiously-uncredited, er, social scientist at the NIH doesn’t offer any suggestion as to what might have caused the sudden, exponential decrease in drug and alcohol consumption among American youth in 2021. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Most cheeringly, there’s no attempt to connect the gigantic positive societal change with the barely covert international release of a Chinese bat virus with four amino acids added for improved transmissibility to humans.

For grade school children researching this subject in the future, 2021 was during the time period I just mentioned.

And, most crucially, the article provided us with this: “The study found that students across all age-groups reported moderate increases in feelings of boredom, anxiety, depression, loneliness, worry, difficulty sleeping, and other negative mental health indicators since the beginning of the pandemic.”

While some of those may be partially attributed to the social engineering surrounding the release of the weaponized pathogen, the lion’s share of the increase comes from the purportedly-harmless non-ionizing radiation from what we euphemistically call “wireless technology”.

And to me it is beyond inspiring that the kids didn’t resort to drugs and alcohol to manage the increasing negativity.

Isn’t it, er, funny how the uncredited author didn’t mention the exponential increase in suicide? Oh, that’s right, that’s in Mil-speak at the end as “other negative mental health indicators”.

The March 2022, author Hannah Hammond wrote cspdailynews.com’s “Alcohol Sales Down in Early March.”

Did you notice how the headline doesn’t refer to anywhere? That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”. In the headline, Hannah’s put forward a hedging generality, “alcohol sales down”, and, in journalistic parlance, “buried” the statistics in the body text below. As a propagandist, she knows that, since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, this technique goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” awareness of the exponential scope of the decrease in alcohol sales that I’m documenting here.

Bravely, she hedges that it was just early March in which sales decreased catastrophically, which implies that sales went up in late March. So what you will about them, there is simply no quit in these people.

The article goes on to say “Alcohol sales for all channels were down 1.3% for the two weeks ending on March 12, Goldman Sachs said in a recent note, citing Chicago-based NielsenIQ data.”

Thus, from late February to Mid March 2022, alcohol sales for all channels decreased by 1.3%, year-over- year.

For any lingering Coincidence theorists in the readership huffing and puffing that the decrease in alcohol consumption is not catastrophic, I must note that, annualized, that 1.3% in two weeks is a 33% decrease in alcohol sales. They reported on that miniscule time span so they wouldn’t have to publish “down 3% in March”, or “down 12% for the quarter”, and so on. It’s another example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The article continues: “Sales growth in alcohol is deceleratin g, though, Herzog said, likely due to these factors: Ongoing pressure from tough comparisons to previous years, residual out-of-stocks, a volume shift to on-premise and strong price growth.”

Where agent Hammon described the largest sales decrease ever seen since the invention of alcohol in Mil-speak as “decelerating growth”. Say what you will about them, there’s simply no quit in these people.

Then she added three more bullshit plausible deniability excuses, knowing that, since you’ll grasp any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility, four of them should certainly do.

"Residual out-of-stocks". Now, that’s some crazy, made-up shit right there!

A volume shift to on-premise”. Now, that’s some crazy, made-up shit right there!

Lastly, we’re given “strong price growth”. They’re raising prices to tap the dwindling pool of addicts that much harder, and then Satanically inverting it, claiming that for-some-reason unexplained high prices caused a decrease in alcohol purchasing.

To maintain current programming levels, stop reading immediately, breathe through your mouth and affirm “it’s the supply chain”.

She’s desperate to keep you from recognizing that alcohol sales are decreasing exponentially regardless of culture or geography, because moral and mental health vary directly with that of the subject’s etheric environment.

The article continues: “Beer sales growth also decelerated—down 2% for the two weeks ending on March 12. Hard seltzer dollar sales were down during that same time, too, declining 1.8%”.

There’s that decelerating growth again!

There’s a strict rule in journalism, where you list the highest percentages first, and then the rest in decreasing order. Here, Ms. Hammond has Satanically inverted it.

From late February to mid-March 2022, beer sales decreased by 2%, year-over-year. You know that, annualized, that’s a 52% decrease in beer consumption, right?

Here’s Hannah Hammond’s picture, wearing a Satanic green access pass lanyard with Satanic green background:

[image]

(Hannah Hammond’s picture, wearing a Satanic green access pass lanyard with Satanic green background - remember: she called an annualized 52% decrease in beer consumption “decelerating growth”, and blamed it on “a volume shift to on-premise”. )

I’ve included her photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

They’re all related to one another by bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else.”

In March 2021, CNN said “Alcohol sales fell for the first time since the pandemic began”.

In March 2022, BBC said “Retail sales fall in February as Covid restrictions ease”

The authors used “fell” and “fall” because it’s general, and because it’s softer than “dropped” or “decreased”, and it’s also a thinly-veiled reference to the fallen Lord Lucifer.

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, April 26, 2022

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]