"In every kind of activity there is a risk, and no man can tell, when a thing is beginning, what way it is destined to take."

“Verily, Fate brings to mortals both evil and good; the gifts of the immortal gods may not be declined. In every kind of activity there is a risk, and no man can tell, when a thing is beginning, what way it is destined to take.”

From the Elegiac “Salamis”, by Solon, Greece, 640-560 B.C.

“If I spared my native land, and did not defile and dishonor my good repute by laying hands on a tyranny of cruel violence, I feel no shame at all; for in this way I believe that I shall win a greater triumph - over all mankind.”

From the Iambic Tetrameter “To Phokos”, by Solon, Greece, 640-560 B.C.

1. “Immortal” and indestructible" surround all and direct all.

2. Existing opposites are separated from the unity.

3. Animals come into being through vapors raised by the sun.

4. Man, however, came into being by another animal, namely the fish, for at first he was like a fish.

5. The soul is like air in its nature.

From “On Nature”, by Anaximander, Greece, 560 B.C.

I’m currently enjoying “the Classical Greek Reader”, Edited by Kenneth J. Atchity, Oxford University Press, New York, 1998.

In the quote from Anaximander’s “On Nature” immediately above, he says that “Man, however, came into being by another animal, namely the fish, for at first he was like a fish.”

Where the passage reads “man came into being by a fish”, I’m guessing that Anaximander actually said “salamander”.

Deliberate mis-translations are one of most prevalent propaganda mechanisms.

I’ll have to add this nugget to my all-time most-read article on the U.K. Orgones forum, “the Salamander Bloodline”. It is currently at 547 views.

Here’s a link to the forum:

When he Anaximander says “Animals come into being through vapors raised by the sun”, to me that certainly sounds very similar to my theory of the etheric origin of species.

Now, 547 views is not a lot, at least when compared to the world’s current population of 8,100,000,000,

However, Don Croft once said “the world order is only parasitic…so there’s no reason to fear them. We are the ones in charge and it only takes a few people of conscience, focusing on the solutions to problems, to turn things around.”

Thanks to everybody for being here.

Don also used to say “these are the good old days”.

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, March 28, 2024

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]