In the first week of March, 2024, $4.4 Billion worth of tech stocks were sold. It was the largest outflow of revenue in the history of tech stocks

"Good is always getting better and bad is always getting worse: the possibilities of even apparent neutrality are always diminishing. The whole thing is sorting itself out all the time, coming to a point, getting sharper and harder.”

From “That Hideous Strength”, by C.S. Lewis, 1945

For those unaware, I’m an unemployed I.T. Recruiter. I’ve been in I.T. since the end of the punch card era. Since well before the Internet.

The only reason I’m not shorting tech stocks is because I think short-selling is immoral. And my grandfather lost all his money that way.

It’s a strange time of the world, to be sure.

But we are on the cusp of great positive change.

THE DATA

From December 2023 to January 2024, the sales of Apple’s iPhone decreased by 17%, to 20.24 million units.

The agent known as “revegnus” on Twitter said it was because “intensified competition with local Chinese companies in China, which accounts for about 20% of total sales, has contributed to the decline.”

In January 2024, U.S. smartphone sales decreased by 10%, year-over-year.

The uncredited author from pymnts.com said it was because “Budget-constrained consumers are waiting longer to upgrade their mobile devices

In January 2024, sales of Apple’s iPhone decreased by 3%, year-over-year.

In the first three days of 2024, Apple’s stock decreased by nearly 5%, for a loss of nearly $120 Billion in market value.

In January 2024, Voters in 10 of 11 Massachusetts towns rejected a plan for new Whittier Tech regional school.

“College is not for everybody and I think a trade school would be good,” said Haverhill resident Diane Roe. Data shows college enrollment is down 4% and interest in various trades have increased in recent years. Whittier currently has more than 1,200 students, 22 different programs and serves 11 communities.

Plumbers, electricians, carpenters, everybody’s dying for them,’ said one woman."

On January 28, 2024, npr.org widened its eyes to simulate honesty and questioned “What’s behind the tech industry’s mass layoffs in 2024***?***”

The article goes on to say “Executives justified the mass layoffs by citing a pandemic hiring binge, high inflation and weak consumer demand”.

In February 2024, Botswana rejected Elon Musk’s Starlink Satellite Internet Application.

On February 5, 2025, the New Yorker widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked “Why Is Big Tech Still Cutting Jobs***?***”

In the first week of March, 2024, $4.4 billion of tech stocks were sold. It was the largest outflow of revenue in the history of tech stocks.

THE ARTICLES

JANUARY 2024

On January 3, 2024, fortune.com said "Hello, tech editor Alexei Oreskovic here. The year 2024 is off to a tough start for Apple. In the day-and-a-half that the stock market has been open this year, the iPhone maker’s stock has fallen by nearly 5%, for a loss of nearly $120 Billion in market value.

In the first three days of 2024, Apple’s stock decreased by nearly 5%, for a loss of nearly $120 Billion in market value.

JANUARY 2024

On January 28, 2024, npr.org widened its eyes to simulate honesty and questioned “What’s behind the tech industry’s mass layoffs in 2024?”

The article goes on to say “Executives justified the mass layoffs by citing a pandemic hiring binge, high inflation and weak consumer demand”.

JANUARY 2024

On January 24, 2024**, cbsnews.com said “**Voters in 10 of 11 Massachusetts towns reject plan for new Whittier Tech”

The article goes on to say “College is not for everybody and I think a trade school would be good,” said Haverhill resident Diane Roe. Data shows college enrollment is down 4% and interest in various trades have increased in recent years. Whittier currently has more than 1,200 students, 22 different programs and serves 11 communities.

‘Plumbers, electricians, carpenters, everybody’s dying for them,’ said one woman."

FEBRUARY 2024

On February 21, 2024, pymnts.com said “US Smartphone Sales Dip 10% as Consumers Delay Upgrades”.

Where “dip” falsely implies that a 10% increase is shallow and moderate.

In January 2024, U.S. smartphone sales decreased by 10%, year-over-year.

the uncredited author from pymnts.com said it was because “Budget-constrained consumers are waiting longer to upgrade their mobile devices”.

Where “consumers delay upgrades” is an example of the propaganda technique known as “plausible deniability”.

The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

FEBRUARY 2024

In February 2024, revegnus on Twitter said "Apple iPhone sales in January 2024:

• Apple recorded sales of 20.24 million units, a decrease of 3% compared to the same period last year and a 17% decrease from the previous month."

Where the agent known as “revegnus” said “recorded sales” to give the subconscious of the Coincidence theorist reader the green light to say “oh, but someone must have recorded that incorrectly!”

As a propagandist, they know that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

In January 2024, Apple’s iPhone sales decreased by 3%, year-over-year.

From December 2023 to January 2024, the sales of Apple’s iPhone decreased by 17%, to 20.24 million units.

FEBRUARY 2024

On February 23, 2024, techtvnetwork.ng said “Botswana Rejects Elon Musk’s Starlink Satellite Internet Application”.

FEBRUARY 2024

On February 5, 2025, the New Yorker widened its eyes to simulate honesty and asked “Why Is Big Tech Still Cutting Jobs***?***”

MARCH 2024

On March 8, 2024, reuters.com said “Tech stocks see biggest weekly outflow on record, Bank of America says”.

Where the uncredited author from Reuters tacked the snide “Bank of America says” on the back end of the headline to give the subconscious of the Coincidence theorist reader the green light to say “oh, that Bank of America will say anything!”

As a propagandist, the curiously-uncredited author from Reuters knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

For those unaware, anytime an author is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence operative.

The uncredited Intelligence operative from the State propaganda organ known as Reuters said “see biggest weeky outflow” to walk it back a step from Tech stocks actually experiencing it.

“Tech stocks saw $4.4 billion of outflows in the latest week, their “largest outflow ever” and the first outflow in nine weeks, BofA said in its weekly roundup of fund flows in and out of world markets, without specifying how far back its figures went.”

In the first week of March, 2024, $4.4 billion of tech stocks were sold. It was the largest outflow of revenue in the history of tech stocks.

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, March 8, 2024

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]