Inauguration Gifts

EricCarlsen1
30 Nov 2008 17:41
Subject: Inauguration Gifts
On top of the many tb’s gifted through out D.C. last spring I went back to the Capitol to gift the area once again before Obama bin Biden gets sworn in on the 20th of January.
I also gifted Bilderberger and Illuminati front man Vernon Jordan’s house at 2940 Benton Place NW in the Georgetown section of the city. If you recall in one of my earlier posts, Vernon nearly ran me over with his car while he was leaving this years 2008 Bilderberger Conference in Chantilly VA. Then I tossed more orgonite around the 2 largest towers in D.C. which are located on the highest hill in the city and on the property of NBC studios.
Overall, the energy is healthy for D.C. despite the nearly daily murders and robberies that plague the city and of course the predatory energy of the treasonous bureaucrats that live there.
I have shipped tower busters and metal shavings to several orgonauts who live within 30 miles of D.C. so more and more orgonite is being added to the area other than my own and of the course the tb’s that Don Croft distributed back over 5 years ago.

I do think someone with big pockets should step up and contribute to the effort in D.C. so we can make 1000 tower busters and be done with the nefarious doings going on there on a daily basis. If that is you, you can paypal me your contribution to actionville [at] mail [dot] com and I will make that event happen. Eric ~

Your financial support helps me in my gifting and the planet by buying ready to go orgonite tower busters, quartz crystals and aluminum shavings at my website, please gift abundantly Wink .

UltimateVision.us