Interference by Postal Employee in Washburn North Dakota

Carol Two Eagle manufactures basic zappers for our distributors and other folks: indianmaiddoncroftzappers.com . These little inexpensive zappers (sold retail on ctbusters.com for $35) are based on our design and are just like the ones Carol and I distributed in several African countries during our visits, years ago. They consistently cure AIDS, malaria, fevers & all the other ordinary sicknesses on that continent, also cure most cancers on this continent in three weeks.

So you can assume that the terrorists (US and affiliated governments) do what they can to put her out of business. This is on top of an old (now failing) masonic agenda to literally destroy her, locally. She holds state politicians to account, publicly, and is a Pipe Carrier of the very populous Lahkota and Mandan tribes. She’s a terrific natural psychic who has had a lot of training in the Native traditions.

I like to post some of her accounts to spice up the forum. She does some gifting and has posted occasionally but we mainly have a business association. She and Andy get parts from a company in China that Georg Ritschl kindly introduced to us several years ago. I get our more expensive zapper parts and assemblies from a fellow in Pennsylvania whom I’ve dealt with since 1998 and it wouldn’t be possible to make basic zappers for such a low price if we used his stuff.

In this old war against humanity many of us have found interesting ways to fight back effectively against the parasitic order. Here’s an example of how C2E engages them:

Sieg Heil, indeed, Don. [I had poked some fun at the New American Patriotism–the Fourth Reich–in a previous email. ~D] And humans insist on continuing to claim that we are all the only animals that think. More humans need to start showing signs of doing it. Duwahleh!

I got 1 this morning: went to the post office to ship a pkg to one of my sisters & the clerk jumped up & chased a guy who had just left. Seems the man had a pkg for Indian Maid, from China, which this clerk knows we do a lot of business with, and he had sent the pkg back to China because it lacked some stupid bit of ink or paper. I hit the roof. Pointed out to Mike that we have had a good working system for over a year regarding this; that Ernie Welk, a local PO legend, OKd it before he retired (after 41 years with the PO !QQ! ), that Ernie solicited Indn Maid to come to this PO to try to keep it from closing in the last round of PO closings, & if he did this again – especially if we lost a shipment or it cost us money – he would find himself in court for federal restraint of trade. He just stared at me.

I told him I do not care about the Post Office’s policies; I care about the last word in its name, which is Service, and being in business, I expect Service. I am still mad as hell…. Plan to send a not to both Senators & the Congressman to see if they will nudge this jerk. You know how I hate hiding behind ‘policy’… it’s an excuse for not thinking. Or giving a damn.

The Chinese busted themselves to ship this order… they’re fine. Like you said, ‘sieg heil’…. A friend of mine is right when he says, “never underestimate the power of a herd of stupid people” (even if there’s only 1 in the herd).

Wishing you great good happy healthy success! Auntie