Invitation to lake tanganyika

It is quite a very long time since I posted my contributions over here. I hope most of you friends knows that I had been in college and so I could get little time gifting regions far away from the university. However, there is this one thing that I can’t forget; Giving lectures, explanations and/or teachings about Orgonite whenever an opportunity presents itself.

We had a cultural week barely two months ago, and I got a slot give a lecture about the relationship between the traditional practises versus the modern practices in economic building. I related my topic so well, that when I presented the idea of Orgonite, everybody was amazed.

I therefore got an invitation to go to one of my listeners who was from Tanzania. I went there five days ago to do some gifting and I have found it very interesting. I Started with teaching people i Kiswahili language, the language they understands best. I have taught this in many fora and am now doing a typical gifting of the region. Am doing gifting along the lake Tanganyika and I may wish to stay here till I get some clear result that these people can see by themselves. Am majorly telling the fishermen here about the effect of Orgonite to fishing water and how that can greatly improve their fishing results. I will then make a link through which these people will be getting some supply from the Kikundi in Kenya. After sometime, I will teach them about how to make such Orgonite by themselves, and the will be the end of everything. Meanwhile, my friend who invited me over here will be my agent over here. More to come.

Benedict.

I had a very great day over here, and it is one of my best experiences in gifting. After meeting a few people from the Kigoma region, it was a great pleasure meeting particularly the HA community. These are the people who live around this place. Historically, this place was known for ivory and the slaves were also bought from here. There used to be a lot of wild animal, am told that were staying in this forested place. The place is bushy and heavily forested, with homes widely spread in a scattered way, as compared to the main town. When you get like 5kms away from the town, one would see the actual picture of these people.

The people here are majorly farmers, having small farms across the forests. They have very strange cattle heards, with very long horns, making them look fierce. In fact, am told one person own a heard of between 20-150 cattle. They are lft to graze openly.

In the forest lies one of the most vital parts of their life, the Shrines. They believe that these shrines have the ancestoral control of the entire society, and in times of troubles, they contact such ancestors. None am told, should even aproach the shrines, for they have supernatural powers that only the chosen few from the society can get there directly to conduct riituals. As usual I had to drop some Orgonite at such a site. I casually dressed like a community member and went around the grazing field. I met two young boys grazing. I asjed them where the shrines were in Kiswahili language which I also understand. I them managed to throw two pieces of Orgonite to two different shrines and walked away in a different direction.

O major problem faced by these people is the tsetse fly infestation. I decided to throw three more orgonite pieces at random in three different places. I then came back to the town, where I have met some people and I informed them about Orgonite. They asked me about the organization I work with and I told them that am a free gifter. I gave out a sample and informed them of what orgonite has achieved in East Africa, and some of such are well known facts they have heard, like cleansing of Lake Victoria. I made some contact and left them. Tomorrow, I will go along the shores of L.Tanganyika, far away from the town center, and I will update my report here.

Benedict.

Congratulations Benedict. I know that you are going to make a lot of changes by doing that over there. That is almost the same thing that happened when you first visited Nyamira before everyone else. You did a very good job and we are very much impressed. I do believe that you are going to turn the events in a wonderful way that people will not believe. One thing I do like about you is the dedication you give your projects.

As everyone can see, this is among the places we need to do a lot of gifting.

Mrs O

I had a task which I performed for the last two days. I together with my friend who invited me t this beautifull region of lake Tanganyika went along the lake and the majority of the people whom I met are exclusive fishermen, just like my brother Dancan in Kenya. Just like in L Victoria that is well known for its Nile Perch, lake Tanganyika is well known for a specie of fish known in their local language as Pamba. They are only found in deep salty waters, unlike the Nile Perch which is found in a deep fresh water.

This is the major cause for commercial in L Tanganyika, and they grow in less acidic places. It is our general knowledge that Orgonite nutralizes or lowers the acidic level in waters.This means that applying orgonite in such places will have a positive effect and general improvement of fishing industry. I gathered with the fishermen around this place to tell them the importance of Orgonite to the lake for fishing. I told them about my Kenyan experience at a fish Pond around Central Kenya, where we applied Orgonite at the four different corners of the pond and at the middle. After some one and a half months, planktons grew allover. e called it, fertilizing the pond. Planktons are food to the fish, and this means that fish at that particular area would have more natural food, thereby increasing their productivity, and lowering the maturity period.

This means that applying a lot of Orgonite in the lake proves very positive to the lifecycle of the fish. I also informed them about the clensing effect of Orgonite. I told them how Orgonite has managed to purify toxic materials from industries that gets into the lake, and how water hyacinth has notably reduced after the application of Orgonite.

The fishermen were very happy and they have accepted to use Orgonite. I have left them my contacts and some pieces of orgonite so that they can use they for experimental purposes. We have agreed to create a serious link through my friend, so that when leave, they can tell me what result they have achieved. Through this, they will be in a position to note possible changes that Ogonite can bring.

Meanwhile, I have also taught them about how to apply orgonite in various fields, depending on the reason and use. Remember, when I took Orgonite to Nyamira for the first time, I had to first tell people about what Orgonite is, how it is used and then leave a sample to experiment. After which, they came and instead of giving free Orgonite, they were asking to buy the same.

I therefore believe that the same will happen in this case. Am planning to leave this place very early in the morning tomorrow back to Kenya. I do believe that my visit over here had been more that productive enough.

Benedict.

I always wanted to go there and drop a line of towerbusters into the lake from North to South.

I believe there is a ferry going from Zambia up to Burundi. So the idea would be to hop on that boat with a few hundred TBs but without too much attention from from official places…

Please contact me if you are interested in this project.

Georg

My trip was very productive and I have since got a very positive response about the results achieved. I plan to go back there by mid February, that is by mid next month. I will contact you Georg when am set to go there so that we may have a joint gifting and experience.

Benedict.

Hi Egoli,

Quite unfortunate that then trip that you had planned with Benedict you will not manage because Benedict was arrested for gifting purposes and now serving in jail.

You will only go with him if he will come out of the prison we are working for ways on how he can be out. we will inform you.Bye

Chris