IRS_Sinking fast

Is it just me or does the IRS have a new selective accounting approach to going after people ?

I just received an estimated tax bill for 2004 and I earned $394,000. according to the the IRS. I have a tax due of $186,000. of which $60,000 is penalties and interest.

There is NO documentation or any truth to the IRS claims.

The numbers are incorrect and I believe it goes further than an accounting error.

How can the IRS fraudently claim I earned $394,000 in 2004 on the basis of nothing and then say I owe $186,000 in taxes on income that was never earned ?

So, it’s ok for the IRS to make up numbers and tax you on imaginative earnings, but

if tax payers cook the books it’s a crime ? Give me a break.

hi eric. i went through that a year ago. truth is they can say anything they want as to what they say you “owe”

the rub is to make you worry and fret about it. my advice: get a tax lawyer who is knowledgable and sympathetic

to your position. i won my case. they have a million laws about these things. you will be able to use those laws (their laws)

to unentangle yourself. the trick is you must use their laws and tests to show your true tax position. they will expect you to fight them with some passionate constitutiuonal type defense. that will be useless.

let the tax lawyer show you the law tests that they determine your position with. they usually dont use these on themselves when they start an action. it’s a ruse to get you to cave. you are just now in a position to have to prove them wrong using their rules. that’s how they do it. you MUST prove them wrong and you will… you just have to find the correct law tests. it’s reversed from constitutional law where the accusor bears the burden of proof. this is key… you must prove them wrong!

of course you are fingered. consider it a confirmation for your good work.

the main thing you can take to the bank now is that when you show them your true status using their specific law tests and rules they can never bother you again because you have nailed your position . i never even went to court. the lawyer handled it all. key for you is to get a friend or relation lawyer who is smart and on your side in every way.

you can do it! sweetest is the victory of being able to tell them to eff off using their own rules.

my sister, the lawyer, told me they use a computer algorithm to find cases to go after. you showed up on their screen. mine was i sold a house and had a divorce in the same year. eric, i should have probably pm’ed you but this is ok info for everybody. call mke or pm me…. whatever you do don’t worry.

I haven’t filed since 1990 and I don’t think Carol’s ever filed. It’s the filing that gets people in trouble, not tapdancing with these criminals.

I know others who have never filed and they don’t get hassled by these foreign-corporation freaks, either. Esteimates are that more than 20 million potential taxpayers in the US, probably mostly self-employed and owners of small companies, never file.

There is NO [alleged] LAW requiring anyone to file. The IRS won’t deny this.

In Jeff’s case no filing means no teaching job, of course, and Eric’s livlihood is tied to the banking establishment, so all transactions are exposed to the IRS.

I think the reason the IRS is nailing fewer and fewer of the self-employed who don’t file is that there’s a groundswell of resentment toward this corporation and a growing realization that corporations are NOT valid government agencies. Algorithms notwithstanding, when the feds want to take someone down, they traditionally use the IRS to do it. Jeff has experienced a raft of related interference and intimidation during the past year but he’s born up very well. We’d be very, very happy to go after any federal freaks to interfere with our members’ human rights, as always.

Filing is a voluntary acknowledgement that these criminals/extortionists have jurisdiction over one’s private life, though of course the US Constitution invalidates all facetious contracts, including this one. Too bad the US Constitution has been turned into toilet paper because anyone could beat that foreign corporation in any court, otherwise. Now, they literally own all of the courts.

Also, most of us are armed, of course, and that’s usually the main reason tyrants pull their punches.

I personally got a hint that the IRS is going down when Carol and I parked our car under the IRS Head Freak’s office in DC during the ‘Show Us The Law’ demonstration in April, 2001. Our new cloudbuster was aimed at the freak’s office through the windshield and the Feds With Expensive Shoes who were standing next to the car saw it but didn’t interfere with us. That was a few months before the feds blew up the WTC and shot a cruize missile at the Pentagon, though. The disguised tractor trailer full of SWAT cops, which I found while gifting the protest route at 6AM, indicated that ‘trouble’ was expected at the rally, I think, though the orgonite put a stop to potential trouble and those freaks didnt’ even get out of the trailer. It was very, very peaceful and some protestors got into friendly conversations with the DC cops.

Our biggest clue that the IRS’ days are numbered was when the EW psychics watched the transfer of the Federal Reserve Corporation’s gold (formerly, the US National Treasury, before Roosevelt gave it to this European corporation) being transfered to the Chinese thru Guam, a year ago, while some Chinese generals screamed at Chairfreak Greenspan. What do you reckon the PJ folks will feel about this alleged federal government when they recognize that China owns and operates it? They entirely missed the fact that The City of London owned it, before Cool.

~Don

Having said all that, CArol adn I recognize that everyone’s vulnerable to these legbreakers. We keep our wholesale transactions outside of the banks’ purview and if/when the retail part of the biz increases enough to raise federal red flags, we’ll take that, too, outside of the banks.

The stupid feds (Fudds) are kind of like bulls when they see red flags, also kind of like the brave American seacaptain during the Revolution who went at the British blockade in his rickety ship and said, ‘Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead.’ …except the Fudds aren’t brave, of course.

From day one, Carol and I have figured that we’re racing the clock in our efforts. We spent a year on the road, before this network got started, because the Fudds were intimidating and jailing all the zapper makers in the US and Canada. When the heat was off, we got a physical address, again. We moved back to North Idaho because the gifting network is expanding, again, and this is raising our profile with the Fudds, too. They’re less likely to break down our door and shoot us, here, than anywhere else.

It’s kind of fun walking this tightrope but it would be so much nicer if this federal government would just turned themselves in to the jailers in advance of treason trials in new, local, lawful courts.

I still believe that the current Revolution will remain relatively bloodless until the inevitable end, save whomever the Fudds occasionally catch in their net and suicide or frame, of course. Anyone can see that we’re not shooting or poisoning these felonious freaks, nor will we.

~Don

Having said all that, CArol adn I recognize that everyone’s potentially vulnerable to these legbreakers. We keep our wholesale transactions outside of the banks’ purview and if/when the retail part of the biz increases enough to raise federal red flags, we’ll take that, too, outside of the banks.

The stupid feds (Fudds) are kind of like bulls when they see red flags, also kind of like the brave American seacaptain during the Revolution who went at the British blockade in his rickety ship and said, ‘Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead.’ …except the Fudds aren’t brave, of course; they’re just bullies who need the World Odor to back them up.

From day one, Carol and I have figured that we’re racing the clock in our efforts. We spent a year on the road, before this network got started, because the Fudds were intimidating and jailing all the zapper makers in the US and Canada. When the heat was off, we got a physical address, again. We moved back to North Idaho because the gifting network is expanding, again, and this is raising our profile with the Fudds, too. They’re less likely to break down our door and shoot us, here, than anywhere else.

It’s kind of fun walking this tightrope but it would be so much nicer if this federal government would just turned themselves in to the jailers in advance of treason trials in new, local, lawful courts. We could move to Costa Rica on short notice but the Fudds kidnap and shoot people there, of course, and I’d feel like a coward if I left the US during the middle of our little war against tyranny. We could go to Uganda and be safe but it’s tough to conducts a mail order biz from there for now. I really, really don’t want to be a martyr for this cause and, grid willing, I won’t be.

I still believe that the current Revolution will remain relatively bloodless until the inevitable end, save whomever the Fudds occasionally catch in their net and suicide or frame/storm as dope dealers, of course. Anyone can see that we’re not shooting or poisoning these felonious freaks, nor will we. Also, this is an unorganized network, so even they understand that doing Carol and/or I (or anyone else who’s in the front battle rank at this point) would only fan the flames and speed up the World Odor’s inevitable demise.

~Don

Croft, please relieve my concern that Eric C knows not to
respond to the

IRS “FISHING LETTER” which he posted a couple of days ago. The sole

intent is to generate a response which is a subtle agreement to let
them put

the dogs on him.

They send out millions of these hoping to snag the naieve.

Robert

hmmmm, yes. last post is correct. don’t respond and see. your respondance is a tacit agreement of a contractual basis. i am in the system, you may not be. find a way out eric.

robert is correct. and thank you don for providing the correct larger picture. my posted moves only work for people like me who have one foot in the system. it’s clear we must all become completely independent.

by the way , it was hacker interference derby to get in here tonight. reboot and blasting works well.

it’s clear that the irs and every other system is now in damage control/failure mode. we are kicking theius a$$e$ pretty well!

I guess the boosting helped alot because i had a dream and now i believe it already sank

Thanks Don, Jeff and anyone else who wants to add to this thread.

It could just be that “they” want to cause me stress and fear as a payback for all the financial hurt I have caused them by gifting the planet with orgonite these past 4 years.

If that was the reason that would be some COINCIDENCE . Laughing

After 4 years they still don’t understand that I make way more orgonite whenever I’m being messed with. Left alone I don’t make as much, but when I get confirmations such as an irs audit then I begin to realize that it is just another alarm bell going off to MAKE MORE ORGONITE.

I do know that the IRS will have to prove to a jury and a judge and hopefully not a crooked one that they have a case against me for making $400,000. and not reporting it. Other than that, I will wait and see before I respond to any computer generated audit request.

In the meantime I’m MAKING MORE ORGONITE Cool

BTY: I haven’t filed a return since 1983 and I haven’t had an income to tax since then either. I’m going to BLOG this drama if it swells to a level that demands it and also put it on

myspace.com and make a film about the IRS and it’s tactics on Youtube as well.

Earthpipes to IRS, Andover MA facility coming soon .

Okay, Eric–you’ve been to court a couple of times, before, on account of subterfuge directed against your gifting activity but that was kids’ play compared to this. AT one point, we all perhaps narrowly missed being subpoenad if that CIA pedophile you were outing had been murdered in an effort to frame you and us.

President Mugabe tried to erase Georg and Axel for ‘littering’ in Zimbabwe and that, too, was small change compared ot this.

I don’t want any of us to be martyrs and I don’t want any of us to even go to jail. We’re each responsible for staying on the path, which is more like a tightrope for some, including you and I. I’m praying that you’ll be prudent with this problem and will choose not to grandstand because those sewer rats play for keeps. In this case, it’s only your butt that’s in the sling and if you’ll do right, we can help you if the feds get out of line but I hope to God it won’t come to that.

The IRS is falling under its own gross weight now and we should be more concerned with staying out from under it rather than tugging it, please consider.

Typically, the IRS is called in to take down activists when everything else has failed. Two of the producers of CHEMTRAILS: CLOUDS OF DEATH were taken down this way, right after the film was finally showed on TV, for instance.

As Robert said, answering any letter from them is an agreement that they have authority and it’s essentially like taking your pants down and bending over. If you did that, I’m not sure we can help you because you’ve essentially told them they can have their way with you. If you don’t realize that they own all of the courts and judges, I don’t want you to find this out the hard way. <em>If you haven’t answered them, please, please, please don’t do it!</em>

Don

Thanks Don,

I don’t intend to respond by mail or otherwise . I did take your advice though and thought it would be prudent to post about the irs demands on me here on the ew.

You have said before that they loathe us for

talking about them and that we should report any suspicious activity, so that is why I made this thread.

If you think I should put up the letter they sent me , I will.

The IRS states that you have the right to appeal by mail and through hearings, but any defence on moral grounds or constitional ones for not filing is not acceptable.

That must take care of 95% of the folks who don’t file everyear.

It is all fixed of course and they have got it covered to win against anyone who wants to challenge them.
It sort of is a rigged system, that the pj people have bought into.

As for me, I know I didn’t earn $394,000 in 2004 and in fact I had no income that year at all, since I was not working , but caring for my terminally ill mom.