Italy Spiral Of Violence Mounting For Italy - Psyop

Squadrism is the squads of fascists/communit that attacks opponents and make justice right on the spot, exploited to build terror and regimes.

Since there have been many warning that this fashion has making a come back in Italy.

See news of commies attacking north league sport ciclying race “Tour of the padania” which is per se a provoking thing that is used to announce the secession of North Italy.

During spring and summer the black blocks groups, battling dangerously in the demostrations for stopping the construction of the high-speed railway from Turin to France which passes across the Valley of Susa.

At the moment, I would like to testify and report that, there are blocks of cubic stones unhearted and lying ready on the walkpath of Via Conservatorio, a central and important location, sanpietrini are the rocks used to build the road with brown porfid stones. It shocks me that the vicinity of the tribunal and univeristy and banks doesnt have the level of security and people dont notice or turn a blind eye.
There are also writings on wall in red spray with meaning similar to -take it on the powers and unrest.
Conservatorio is where orchestra on eday the students that study music.
I don’t know but it sounds as there could be a chaos strategy mounting, and I believe the politician are doing a good deal of provoking them ejits squads.