It's Time We All Had A Free Energy Device Up And Running

Egoli.buster
25 Apr 2008 16:07
Subject: It’s Time We All Had A Free Energy Device Up And Running
We in South Africa are presently tortured by almost daily power cuts. This combined with ever rising fuel costs is making a final push to get something up and running that will supply us with free energy a matter of urgency.
Here is one I will try out in the next few weeks:
It’s a simple fourty layer Reichian orgon accumulator that is put in the air inflow.
A box with 1.5 cubic feet air volume. 12 x 12 x 18" or approx. 300 x 300 x 450 mm.
The box has to be airtight. Inside are 2 perforated baffles with 250 – 300 holes of 1/16" or approx 1.5 mm each.
Between those baffles is a block of loose mineral wool to get resistance and even airflow through the accumulator box.
The author says that any combustion engine will continue to run on after cutting fuel supply.
RPMs to be regulated by choking the airflow with a simple valve.
I think it’s worth a try.
Read the attached detailed description and replicate!
Georg

OK, I just noticed the attachment is too big for uploading here. Max size 256 kB. this one is 400something.
Ale, can you temporarily allow larger file sizes?
In the meantime I can send it to you if you contact me @ georg [at] orgonise-africa [dot] net

Edostar
25 Apr 2008 21:25
Subject: Re: It’s Time We All Had A Free Energy Device Up And Running

Someone sent me a scan of the relevant pages of a book detailing the same thing and it’s certainly intriguing and well worth a try.

One thing that struck me is that nowhere in the instructions does he mention (let alone make a distinction between) DOR and POR and neither does he say anything about orgonite.

This leads me to suspect that he either doesn’t know the difference or doesn’t think it matters which form of orgone his box accumulates.

In the case of this ‘air-filter’ accumulator; that may be possible but he also gives instructions for a simple water-charger jug for energised drinking water (which similarly has 40 layers) yet once again he makes no mention of the dangers of charging your water with DOR.

I assume the insertion of a block of orgonite in the accumulator would render the output DOR-free.

I just noticed that the book was published in 1985 which possibly accounts for the absence of orgonite in the instructions.

It isn’t altogether clear whether ‘the author’ (as he refers to himself throughout) has ever actually tried it but here’s an excerpt anyway:

When in operation, the inlet and outlet air must pass through all the small holes in the perforated baffles. This ensures a uniform distribution of air-flow throughout the fiberglass wool which should be loose enough to allow the free passage of air without restriction.

There shouldn’t be any problem in stopping the motor. In case a problem did arise and shutting off the ignition didn’t do it; a hand choke could be installed to completely shut off the air. Of course the throttle would obviously control RPM as it does with fuel.

In the case of a Diesel engines running wild; enough air got in around the ‘closed’ throttle to power the engine. An inlet choke on the box that completely shuts of the air flow will do the trick.

Dan.

Waikoekoe
26 Apr 2008 02:38
my friend recently showed me his working rocket fuel out of water generation unit tucked nicely under the hood of his car, you just run wires from a 15 amp spot on your cars something or other, basically wire two electrodes as though they were your radio, submerge them in water and take the resulting gas and put it into your engine with some tubing. it’s not exactly free energy but it can cut fuel costs in half and it’s just super cool and futuristic, I suspect in the presence of orgonite the effect is increased. the engine runs cooler and cleaner with higher horsepower too as a result which of course is good. thought you should know.

the device in a bit more detail:

a mason jar full of water with a plastic (non conducting) lid

two stainless steel bars bolted into the lid and connected positive and negative to the 15A spot … somewhere

a one way valve letting air in as needed

a tube or two leading to either your vacuum line (not all cars apparently have this) or your air filter/intake. coming out of the air bubble in the top that is created full of Brown’s gas or hydrogen and oxygen or rocket fuel depending on what you think sounds coolest for your car to run on (rocket fuel)

if that makes no sense I apologize especially because I don’t know what these things are called so I can’t really point you to a website but as I gather more information I will try to remember to post it somewhere.

I shall leave you with a quatrain from nostradomus that kind of reminded me of water gifting

Rivers, streams will be obstacles to evil, The old flame of anger unappeased: To run in France; this as of oracles, Houses, manors, Palace, shaven sect.

there is a man with a very simple machine that I believe is essentially free energy, (the source is really gravity but gravity is free so why split hairs) that essentially taps the energy of the oscillation of a pendulum to pump water or whatever that one could conceivably build an amazing and probably very beautiful free energy device using water and physical motion. here’s one video:

I’ve tried it and I’m really pleased to say it seems to work

Carlos
26 Apr 2008 11:36
Georg’s PDF may be downloaded from here
http://members.chello.nl/c.silva33/…ife_force_2.pdf [400 Kb]

Carlos

Egoli.buster
26 Apr 2008 15:52
The point is now to stop getting excited about hearsay and start building proper dvices that supply free energy to us every day of the week year-in, year-out.
I know about this water car. A mechanic that I know, is experimenting with it. He already burnt 2 alternators.
The beauty about the orgone accumulator airfilter is that it runs on orgone entirely if it works. Nothing get’s burnt any more. No new movable parts and yet it would make all these atavistic engines we still have into veritable free energy devices. I start building next week.
Georg

Doing it all over Africa and sending it out to the world
http://www.orgoniseafrica.com
Egoli.buster
26 Apr 2008 15:54
@ Edostar: The pamphlet I have attached, is from 1985. so don’t be too harsh if he doesn’t mention Orgonite, ok?

Doing it all over Africa and sending it out to the world
http://www.orgoniseafrica.com
Edostar
26 Apr 2008 17:38

Indeed, Egoli Buster, in fact if you read my post I mention the same thing.

The main point that I made was the DOR/POR thing which isn’t mentioned.

I agree that actions speak louder than speculative words and that if this Air Filter Accumulator does work then we won’t need to throw away our vehicles; just run them on orgone (although we’ll still need engine oil and tyres).

Dan.

Don Croft
28 Apr 2008 15:06
Wow, this might be ‘next step’ beyond the Joe Cell, which is quite difficult to get going.

Waikeokoe, please give us more info, okay?

Also, the old version of orgone accumulator is bulky and of ourse that’s all that Reich could get in the market. I know directly that orgone accumulators made from successive layes of aluminum foil and plastic film are just as good or better and take up a lot less space.

It’s a good idea to dowse the number of layers if you don’t know someone who sees energy. It might be that fewer layers than forty will produce better results, for instance.

Thank You for this discussion! We’re going to keep helping the free energy tech inventors in the weekly chat sessions, since the blatant hacker assault during our first attempt confirmed the relevance of our pursuit Cool

~Don

Don Croft
30 Apr 2008 03:28
Here’s something from Liz in Colorado:

Subject: Water Car … Daniel Dingel of Phillipines

It is amazing that Daniel Dingel has run his car on water since 1968!
He showed his technology and asked the assistance of two Phillipino presidents.
The last one admitted that he couldn’t get behind it because it would ‘be in competition to the IMF/World Bank’!

If the people had renewable energy – they could not longer be slaves to those elitists in
government and the world banksters.

Let’s help Daniel get the word around! He wants to form a foundation to produce the technology.
Janet Lee

Thanks to: Mike Hingle

Water Car … Daniel Dingel of the Phillipines

Car Using Water As Fuel 1

Car Using Water As Fuel 2

Don Croft
30 Apr 2008 04:27
Here’s something from Liz in Colorado, and I don’t know if it’s legit but it might be:

Subject: Water Car … Daniel Dingel of Phillipines

It is amazing that Daniel Dingel has run his car on water since 1968!
He showed his technology and asked the assistance of two Phillipino presidents.
The last one admitted that he couldn’t get behind it because it would ‘be in competition to the IMF/World Bank’!

If the people had renewable energy – they could not longer be slaves to those elitists in
government and the world banksters.

Let’s help Daniel get the word around! He wants to form a foundation to produce the technology.
Janet Lee

Thanks to: Mike Hingle

Water Car … Daniel Dingel of the Phillipines

Car Using Water As Fuel 1

Car Using Water As Fuel 2

Don Croft
02 May 2008 07:49
Doc von P sent me this interview link–another evidence that free energy tech is already being made available, publicly:

~Don

Don Croft
05 May 2008 17:04
I’m going to share emails I get from people who are experimenting with one or another free energy tech enquiry. I’m encouraged that so many readers of EW are work-oriented rather than merely speculative and I’m sure Dr Reich would have been gratified if this had happened more in his day.

Here’s one from Homer, a prolific gifter in Southeast California:

Don
I have been testing the water I impregnate with Hydrogen and Ozone and have been comparing it to water from the CB…two days with distilled is about the same energy up as 52 minutes on the electrolyzer
water4gas states that after charging the water for 30-45 minutes and adding 4 capfuls of Hydrogen Peroxide …and then put in the vaporizer in the car that magic happens…I wonder how it would work in a Joe Cell
I would be willing to give you and Carol one of my units to check out …but don’t drink the water after about 6 in the evening or you won’t be in your regular sleep pattern…
Let me know and I’ll send it out……Blessings Homer

[I’ll swap something with him for some of the water for Carol to check out. ~Don]

Edostar
13 May 2008 06:04
Subject: Accumulator ‘Air-Filter’

Well I built an orgone accumulator following the instructions (almost) to the letter and hooked it up to the carb’ of my 1948 Willy’s Jeep and….nothing; not so much as a flutter of a response from the engine.

A Joe Cell experimenter (why are they always ‘experimenters’?) friend told me that the points timing needs to be advanced a lot so I tried again on various timing settings but still nothing.

My major deviation from the instructions was my use of plywood for the basic box rather than plexiglass.

I lined the plywood with aluminium foil and then added 40 layers of aluminium foil interleaved with 40 layers of newspaper just like the book said; perforated false bottoms, glass wool and everything

As for the book; it was printed in 1985 by someone who apparently never tried it himself.

He was convinced that it would work though because his dowser friend, whose opinion he trusted, said that it should work.

To my knowledge nobody has ever got one running at any time in the last 23 years (although the Joe Cell experimenter said that he heard that someone on the Free Energy Forum said they had a friend who tried it and got an engine to run).

I wrote to Georg but he was still in the process of painstakingly laying up the layers for a plexiglass box and so wasn’t in a position to exchange experiences yet.

I’d like this idea to work as much as anyone else but it didn’t work for me.

I haven’t exactly given up on it and the box is still intact in my workshop; I just can’t think of anything else to adjust and the fact that the engine didn’t even cough fails to inspire confidence.

Dan.

Don Croft
14 May 2008 07:48
Dan, these concepts are so new that some failures ought to be expected. I had a Joe Cell in my truck for over a year before it started causing implosion in the cylinders, which is the stage in which the distributor can be turned ninety degrees so that the firing sequence favors ‘pulling’ the pistons with implosion.

Fortunately, as soon as I hooked the thing up the engine began running better and had quite a bit more power. After a few months, I could unplug the cell and the engine kept running that way. Also, it felt so good to be in the truck, due to all that wonderful orgone that the cell was throwing out, I took a lot more trips than was perhaps necessary Cool

As I’ve mentioned, perhaps ad nauseum, the sudden, violent shaking of the engine is what caused the center bolt in teh cell to collapse, draining the cell.

Next time, I’ll reverse the polarity so that the outer cylinder is the ground rather than the center bolt. I doubt I’ll need to wait that long for success next time, either. Carol bought another old Ford pickup for the effort. My previous Ford, ‘the Zapporium,’ had finally died.

Meanwhile, HOmer in SoCal kindly sent me an experimentor’s Water4Gas kit, which I think STevo is also trying on an old truck. We’ll have a confab this weekend in Montana.

I gather that many, many people in America are running Joe Cells but that the feds harrass them for it. Back when my own cell nearly succeeded I think I would have been shot for mentioning it, if I had achieved success, but things have improved a lot, that way. The feds are perhaps more concerned with saving their own hides, now, than in collecting the hides of innocents Wink but of course these jackbooted ‘Acting Patriots’ are still dangerous beasts. At least they aren’t on us like flies on $#!+ any more when we’re out gifting. CIA, NSA and FBI box surveillance on gifting sorties was kind of fun, sometimes but was mostly a pain in the butt. They seem kind of dispirited now, which is a real and unexpected blessing for humanity. Now, if I can only get out from under their incessant hacking Cool

I’m hoping we can keep this free energy enquiry out of the speculative realm and will focus on reporting our own actual efforts, which you’ve done, Dan.

Phil sent me the following links, which I think are useful for experimentors:

Don,

These links may be of interest to those trying to get an understanding of how orgone, aether, prana, chi etc works. http://www.glafreniere.com/matter.htm He pretty much blows away conventional theories on matter itself! http://thunderbolts.info/ is another excellent site where many of their discussions in the forums are fucusing on aether theory. It’s also where I got the 1st link. Maybe you can post these links in the free energy thread to give people an understanding of what we’re working with in reference to orgonite, free energy and most importantly what the universe is actually composed of!

Thanks,

Phil

Don Croft
14 May 2008 08:23
Phil has made an orgone airflow box, by the way:

Hi Don,

Here’s progress so far. The box was pressure tested for leaks and there was a few seams that needed to be sealed with epoxy. Once that was successful, it was stuffed with R25 fiberglass batting. 2 13" x 19" & 1 12.5" x 12.5" pc. This seemed to be a good amount of stuffing. The last piece of acrylic has been fitted and will need to be sealed up tight. You can see 1 layer of capacitor mat’l in place. I made a 12" x 12" piece 1st as the thickness of this piece will determine the overlap on the 12" x 18" sides.

There was some excess capacitor mat’l left over so I did an experiment on the side. 2 glasses of water, 1 with the cap wrap and 1 w/o. After an hour, the water that was wrapped was warmer! Anyway, things are rolling along and hopefully the accumulator will be completed this weekend.

Phil

Egoli.buster
Wed 14 May, 2008 10:57

Re: It’s Time We All Had A Free Energy Device Up And Running
———————————–
I have built my box now and had a first trial on a friend’s old VW-jetta.
The procedure of building it is documented with pictures here http://www.orgoniseafrica.com/blog
Other than in the proposal I created a massive shell of 20mm Orgonite plate around the box, in addition to the 40 alternating layers.
The box weighs a lot now, with as much orgonite as 2 CB bases.
The trials were promising although not yet the breakthrough we had hoped for.
We disconected the airfilter and connected the orgone box to the intake.
We let it idle that way for about 15 minutes to charge up the engine.

Then we disconnected the fuel line.

Hey, we got excited to early when we noticed it would run on for 3 minutes.

A control trial without orgone box showed the same result. (should have done that first of course) so that was obviously just the fuel still in the remaining fuel line and carb.

But now comes the promising part: we did not give up so easily and on subsequent trials the period of running started to extend longer and longer until we arrived at some 5min36sec.
also the engine changed it’s character, soundwise. It was running much smoother and revving a bit higher. This definite change was noticeable after exactly those 3 minutes after which we had run out of petrol in the first two attempts.

That we found encouraging.

Also my friend reported that the car was behaving as if it had received an invigorating adrenaline injection that day after the experiment, but sort of normalised the next day.

We will continue with our experiments this coming weekend and keep you posted.

Georg

check http://www.orgoniseafrica.com/blog for construction pics

———————————–
Jukka
Fri 16 May, 2008 10:39

———————————–
Hey all,

It certainly is time that we can get free energy for our households and vehicles and societies. I have been searching infromation about free-energy technologies and systems for about two years now and more actively about one year. One very interesting and great visionary person on this topic was Viktor Schauberger who has greatly improved and totally brought to the light the knowledge concerning implosion and how it is the natural path of energy; explosive direction of motion is used always less than implosion in natures energetical system.
It is possible to find many books concerning Schaubergers ideas and inventions from internets torrent sites, i suggest anyone interested about free energy to find and download them. The free energy inventions of Viktor Schauberger use the planetary movement as the source of energy and it is taken into use via vortex in water or air. He developed also flying disk types of devices in end of 1930s and living in Austria, he was forced to work for with the nazis in time of war and they actually developed working models of flying ´saucers` and had many test flights with them as well. When the war ended, his home was emptied of all kind of devices and plans and blown up by soviet troops and the place where Schauberger and other prisoned engineers and others had been working was taken over by US army and all that they found were of course confiscated too. Schauberger was kept by US for some time and was told not to continue his work concerning atomic force… after the war he concentrated in great depth in natures energies and agriculture and made many great inventions on that area too. He is quite well known nowadays and when i googled with his name, there are many sites telling something about him. I think it is best to read the information about him from the books he has written or books written by Callum Coats who has translated many of the Schauberger´s books to english. There are also quite many good videos in youtube and googlevideo if you search with his name.

There is a great movement going on on this planet, information about FREE ENERGY is spreading very fast and there are sooo many people developing some kind of technologies. The direction of development all in all is that separate groups and inventors and otherwise interested should get in contact with each other and put it all together and publish it all as effectively as possible, not only in internet but print it too. I have written one very general free-energy-information 13 page text in finnish and printed it and gave to all people interested in the fair where we were selling orgonite in last February, now i have met few people who know about free-energy already much and it is seems just great what we can start doing.

Im kind of busy now and don´t have time to write much more but i´ll post some interesting links;

http://www.merlib.org
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk
http://www.users.on.net/~lekh/free.html

jukka

———————————–
Don Croft
Sun 18 May, 2008 06:22

———————————–
The experimental aspect, like what Georg is doing, is where the ‘news we can use’ comes from but thanks for mentioning Schauberger, Jukka.

Wilhelm Muller, who perfected the first magnet-powered engine in the 1980s, told me, ten years ago, that there were then five other inventors in British Columbia, alone, whom he personally knew who had free energy devices ready for the market, each one entirely unlike the others. One of those is Schauberger’s son who had replicated his dad’s water-based engine. Muller was murdered four years ago, unfortunately.

Another of the five is the guy in Vancouver who has been selling his free energy crystal batteries. Another might be the young man who had developed a very small box that was capable of heating an auditorium in winter while still being held in the hand. This is apparently how widespread and diverse the free energy industry has already become. We think that the CIA and the other sewer rat agencies have suddenly lost much of their power to intimidate and extort free energy researches, so a few of the many successful inventors are taking some tentative steps on the internet. When I sought out Bill Muller in 1997 there wasn’t much being said about this stuff, yet.

Specifically, in 1953 Viktor Schauberger was invited to Houston, Texas, where some suits persuaded him to sell his inventions to a major corporation on their promise to immediately develop and market it. They blindsided him, of course, by burying the info and this apparently caused him to be so depressed that he died not much later, or was perhaps murdered by the then-new but already huge CIA. Interesting that also in 1953 Reich demonstrated the desert-reversingl capability of his cloudbusters in Southern Arizona.

There’s good evidence that the Vryal had flying saucers by the 1920s, though they were too unstable to be used as weapon platforms. These are apparently the same ones that Billy Meyer filmed and called ‘Pleiadian craft.’ Years ago, when visiting DB, he showed us a taped but cancelled TV show about these Vryal craft that included a lot of film footage of these wobbly craft from 1930s Germany–it was just like watching Billy Meier’s films but didn’t have the newage-sewage voiceover. It was apparently too informative and revealing for the public, since the CIA had already invested so much media time nad effort into the Billy Meier version of the Theosophy scam [Image Can Not Be Found]

I think that Schauberger’s antigravity craft was likely superior to these but the politics of the Third Reich was quirky enough to cause them not to use a lot of their better weaponry. Carol has the impression that the old Vryal craft were badly back-engineered from reptilian tech. The Vryal saucers that buzzed us in Namibia were better but not as good as the reptilian and US Gov’t saucers that had buzzed Carol and I on other occasions in the US and Canada. Direct experience, along with reliable research-journalists’ offerings, can put a lot of idle speculation to rest, I think.

~Don

———————————–
Edostar
Wed 04 Jun, 2008 00:41

———————————–

As I reported in a previous post in this thread; I have the 40-fold orgone accumulator stored in my shed and have discontinued my experiments with it mainly because I can’t think of anything else to adjust.

So it was that when Kelly came to visit me recently, I asked him to take a look at and assess to what extent it was actually accumulating orgone and his impression was not particularly encouraging.

He told me about an accumulator that he and Cesco had built earlier in the year as part of a series of experiments that they conducted together.

It consists of a box with a lid, cast from orgonite but with no crystals added to the mix and requires a good piece of orgonite (HHG or the like) inside it in order to work.

We didn’t have much time to experiment as it was only finished on the penultimate day of his stay but we did charge a bottle of water in it and it was Kelly’s impression that it was charged to a much greater degree than water charged on a CB.

After the water is removed from the orgonite accumulator, it begins to lose its charge until it stabilizes at the level that is usually achieved on a regular CB, after which it seems to hold its charge indefinitely

The only reason that I mention it here is that should the ‘paper and foil’ accumulator consistently fail to deliver its promise; perhaps the ‘orgonite accumulator’ might oblige.

Georg’s accumulator bears similarities to this but it’s not clear from his account of its construction whether he placed any orgonite inside before it was hermetically sealed.

Dan.