Jane and Lillian arrest in Tanzania

I was informed by the family of both Jane and Lillian that Lillian and Jane were arrested and were taken to the prison in Musoma Tanzania.
Our team Lillian and Jane planed their gifting mission a long Lake Victoria from Jinja Uganda to Tanzania Mwanza. In fact they boarded a ship that ferry people along the Lake that moves from Uganda to Mwanza. So after they successfully accomplished their lake mission, they then thought of crossing through the main land to Migori which is just some kilometer from Mwanza Tanzania. Now upon reaching the boarder of Kenya and Tanzania, the black sport areas where two of our gifters were previously arrested the other day, them together with other travellers it was like they were taking some picture around the no go zone (around the immigration quarters) as the police officer told me. In that Tanzania quarters there are areas where non official are prohibited and even taking pictures is not allowed. It was unfortunate that Jane and Lillian were also in the crossing group.
Now I tried to inquire much from the police officers why such restriction are imposed, they told me that, when Muslims were winding up their fasting, many foreigner do move and the terrors are also trying to sneak among the group. So the surveillance is staged by those crowded places for security purposes. Now incidents of taking pictures they tend to associates them with the bad groups with bad intention of taking maps of the sensitive areas within the quarter for bombing afterwards.
Their phones and the cameras were confiscated and the interrogation was thoroughly done. This time they were only having three Tds and two zappers in their bags. This time they were not doing gifting. They explain to those people that orgonite is used for fishing in the Lake; the Tbs do attract fishing by promoting the growth of the fish food, of which they could not comprehend. They explain that zapper is like yellow fever protection while moving with different countries with different climate.
They were taken to the court and the allegation was that those photos were taken for bad motives for they were taken in prohibited zones, and can cause security threat of the entire nation. The operation had been done for the whole week. So the fine is 2096982.5 TZsHS which is in dollars $950 without thee would lead to two years imprisonment.
Me I have Lillian and Jane that now we don’t have the money and even those friends from and even the Kikundi do not have that money to pay. Even Don Croft it was just by yesterday that he sends us some money for the school fees I and for Christine. So getting such money will a bit hard.
Any well-wisher could send me the money in my pay pal account at [email protected]
Or western union Florence Atieno . The money to be sent to Tanzania. This year we have really encountered several attack and now the Kikundi are even afraid within their operations.
Mrs O

Its quite unfortunate that at the moment when the Muslims winded up their month of fasting, they do put even some unnecessary securities a long their boarders under the fear of an attack from the menace groups as Islamic State, the Al-shabab among other worst groups. I thinks its through these that made our people the Kikundi Lillian and Jane to fall in the hands of the security from Tanzanians.

Guch

Guch, you’re no doubt correct about the extra security but since this has happened so soon after Eliud and Nicholas were also arrested at the border I suspect that this was orchestrated from farther away as an effort to break the kikundi’s spirit and momentum.

I checked with Mrs O about Lillian’s current status because when we were introduced to her a few years ago she was operating an orphanage in Jinja, Uganda (close to where the Nile spills out of Lake Victoria on its long journey north) and her sponsors, an NGO in Switzerland, even kindly bought a car for the kikundi. I was hoping they’d help in this situation but Lillian is working on her own, now, presumably selling orgonite but I don’t know those details, yet. She’s a magnificent asset to the kikundi, regardless, as is Jane, of course.

I’m hoping that our forum readers and contributors will manage to free Lillian and Jane from jail in a timely way, as was done for Eliud and Nicholas.

For years, I’ve fairly badgered the kikundi to find a way to make unique and powerful orgonite with locally available subtle energy elements and I’m very happy to announce that Mrs O has sent me some samples for the psychics to evaluate so that we may accurately and fairly describe and recommend it to online buyers. The world’s strongest magic is African, in our experience. Georg Ritschl started marketing that sort of orgonite many years ago and it’s terrific; he sells a lot of it, I think. Since this will be conceived and produced by our African colleagues I think it’s going to be even better. I feel sure that this will make it possible for the kikundi to pay for these occasional, dire emergencies and I suspect that when they have that financial capability the enemy will simply stop molesting them, this way.

Would you please heart-boost that package so that I’ll receive it in a timely way? I think it’s likely that the sewer rats on this end will try to prevent it’s delivery and, in our experience over the years, packages that are boosted are much more likely to arrive at their destination. Thanks!

Bear in mind that this process is going to take some time and these women need to get out of jail ASAP, considering how sick Nicholas got in the slammer recently while they were waiting to be released. Note that Musoma is not close to the border where they were arrested: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Musoma,+Tanzania/@-1.5033235,32.6859139,8z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x19d3006ec57e9591:0xbae7bafeced1aa7!8m2!3d-1.5101913!4d33.8020459

Another reason I encouraged our friends to offer specialty orgonite to foreign buyers is that they’re just too kind-hearted to charge more money for the orgonite they’re selling in Africa. Everything has a fair price and they’ll probably eventually raise their prices. I know that they prefer to give it away and I empathize because we charge too little for our products, too. We make zappers that are generally acknowledged to be the best, by far, on the market but some competitors who make inferior zappers charge twice as much as our top model’s price. Like the Africans, too, we want everyone to be able to afford our healing devices so we don’t feel like we’re being punked by having low prices. Since our good reputation has reached a certain level, though, there are far fewer customers who treat us like cheap hookers, these days Cool, thankfully. I know a whole lot of people in East Africa are deeply grateful for our friends.

Most of the kikundi are in the Luo tribe, so they’re deeply opposed to sorcery (uchawi) and perhaps afraid to be labeled by their kinsmen as sorcerers by offering more-magical orgonite . I think that’s why Chris traveled so far on their behalf to find, in Tanzania, an accomplished and reputable traditional doctor to make the custom ingredients that they’re adding to the specialty orgonite. I’ve asked for a full report on his experience with this wonderful man because I think that’s going to help me to promote their product. Are you intrigued? Wink

Most people nowadays do not follow the boarder because of the disturbances from policemen (security) we could have warned them not to follow the boarder we are praying for them to come out of prison thank you for posting about Jane and Lilian case Today i managed to go and see my sisters who were unlawfully arreasted and detaing for false allegation with the boarders. I was with them and only the life there is not condusive. Our prisons nowadays is not good, its cold and lice all over in the blankets unlike other prisons in East Africa. Now its our appeal that if possible our people to be secured and come out. I know in the current world life is tough but all tough situations must be forced to work.
Eliud

Eliud yesterday went to the prison where Lillian and Jane were locked up, in fact the report is that they are not well due to the rough conditions of our prisons. Am waiting for some money if i get am to travel to Msoma, even Jane Ngugi’s mother came to me in Kisumu and if a get some money we are going to travel with her. The issue is , if we can swiftly assist in their release would save them from the worst environment. Any wisher can use my paypall account [email protected] or western union or money gram in Kenya.

Mrs O