Jane Ngugi Jailed for Gifting in Jeddah

Its so good if Jane Ngugi could be out, even me today i did some financial boosting 8000 Ksh that both Chris and Mrs O could go and use in that mission.

(Ni vyema sana kama Jane Ngugi anaweza kuondoka katika jela hata mimi leo nitumana shillingi 8000 ili Chris pamoja na Bibi ya Odondi wanaweza kutumia kujadidli hilo jambo.)

No Body can stop orgonite
(Hakuna yoyote ambayo anaweza kuzuia mbolea)
Hibrahim

I thanked all those who supported me, in the problem of Jane Ngugi in
jail. And eve Laurent supported me today.
Zapper helped some group who had malaria and when they put Zapper they
got healed over the desease.They were bitten by mosquitoes.
We know Chris has already gone to Saudi Arabia and we are waiting for
the results.
Mrs O.

Thanks a lot I have managed to found Jane Ngugi , her condition is not good she is having a lot of injuries. Actually these people tutored her and the condition health wise has deteriorated so much. The condition where they stay is not good generally at time they are exposed to stay just in the dark room sometime in the cold hose, so all that u have seen is quit pathetic. In Saudi Arabia even themselves even if one does just a slight mistake the punishment is quite capital. It’s my advice to the whole kikundi that next time even if It is a matter of helping the needy never shall they set foot in Saudi Arabia.

I tried to talk openly to the lawyer on what the orgonite does, and the lawyer after hearing more from me assured me that he is going to try his level best to make sure that the case is fairly handled for today she will be taken to the court for the third time for trial.

The other tough condition here is that they assumed that Jane Ngugi is among the terrorist, for when she was arrested with the orgonite the police bit her up till she showed the police other areas where she had put the Orgonite. So on this account the whole scenario needs a lot prayer and dedication for even as Christian I was forced to be very much careful while dealing with them for they are ever suspicious people.
After court I will post all the findings but my happiness is that I suppose things will not bad stay with me in the heart.
Chris

After court

We went to court, but thanks God we had a lawyer and the lawyer vividly express himself explaining thoroughly that orgonite is less effective device. It’s only a life supportive materials that can be use to revise the deserted areas. It also helps in agriculture among other human supportive works in our environments. He also gave examples of places where the orgonite have positively changed, but the judge could not listen to us. They went as far adding some charges that if orgonite is a good thing why distributing it in the nigh around the towers, for Jane Ngugi was arrested in the night. So that one remain a problem to them even though we knew why Jane did that.
The judge put hi statement on these ground:
If the orgonite is good why distributing it in the night?
Why targeting the towers not in the desert?
Why concentrating around Jeddah?

Now the judge resolved, there had been a mass destruction of the transmitting towers by the terrorist in Saudi Arabia so since Jane was found around them and also in the night she is now among the terrorists who have been deactivating their towers. He also said that even those terrorist who have been dealing with their towers in other areas in Saudi Arabia Jane is having a connection with them.
Now they charged Jane on those two count, for 13 years imprisonment or affine of $ 10,000 according to their law but our lawyer pleaded with them till they reduced the charges to 8 years or affine of $ 6800. So that is all which took place.
Chris

Hi Chris,
Tell Jane that we are very sorry about that and the I m going to talk to the kikundi if we can sell the motorbikes and other assets to help in catering for the bill. Am also going to talk to her family to see what they can give.
Mrs .O

Ok, I am going to register a domain:

savejanengugi.org

I will setup a website, this weekend. We need to setup a Paypal account to receive moneys… We should discuss that over the next couple of days. We need to quickly take this viral… I.E. a Facebook page, a petition site appeal, twitter, active blogging on alternative media sites, etc. This could act to raise negative attention for the Saudi Arabian Government for “lumping” Jane in with their “Terrorists”…. we can use ridicule as a weapon and embarrass them….

The next step, once the money is raised, and she is freed, is to setup a general Orgonite Gifter’s Defense fund. A proactive fund for handling these sort of matters going forward. Over the few years that I have been involved with EW this fund would have been exceedingly useful.

One last thing… The Kikundi, all of us, need to be much more discerning about the Risk vs. Reward calculations that we make for gifting targets. Saudi Arabia, most of the Middle East, portions of Asia, etc., are simply MUCH too dangerous to directly engage as the risk, not just to the persons involved, but to other more effective, and prudent, operations they are associated with, is simply not worth the potential reward. Saudi Arabia is not going to be turned from a DOR poisoned dessert, by gifting a few Death Towers… It would need a HUGE operation to make even a dent in its condition and such a huge operation is simply not conceivably possible given the current geopolitics. Therefore, Saudi Arabia, and similar HARD targets should be OFF LIMITS. otherwise, as in this case, the Motorcycles that a highly effective campaign in Africa needs to operate are now threatened and the productivity of that effort will quite likely suffer greatly as a result.

I urge that serious, substantive, discussions regarding “HIGH RISK” targets of “opportunity” are taken in the future rather than launching off to battle “dragons” with wishful thinking and a prayer… After all, in many regards, our efforts are as in a military operation. You would not send one person, with a sling shot, to assault a fortress bristling with machine guns and expect to succeed just because you happened to be “passing through” the neighborhood of the Fortress….

Bravery is a commendable attribute; yet, lets not continue to be foolish going forward….

–Azti

Hi Atzi I agree with you regarding discernment and risk. I mena I think most all of us are not rich people, spending money for free in gifting. I am happy to help Fran or Kikundi too. But they have to put attention in what they are doing (Kikundi). Land like Saudi Arabia are not only full of DOR, but people have not counsciousnees of African ones. This is due to the religion. If someone stones a woman it is normality. It not so easy to arise shame on people…
So please take care.

I think we’re all jolted by this calamity and Jane is a hero of the first degree. I don’t think anyone could know in advance about the hostility of a terrorist government against gifters.

Lest we forget, the Arab states were all set up by Britain, immediately after WWI, and the criminal class were given the reins of power, then. That’s why all of the heads of state in that region are Scottish Rite masons. Muslims typically hate freemasonry, otherwise, on account of their history with the Venetian criminal syndicate.

Sponsorship of the criminal class was an integral part of how Britain (the Venetian transplants in London, that is) built their empire and it’s how America now operates in the world as Britain’s leg breakers. Most of the world’s terrorist organizations are criminals and sociopaths who are on the CIA’s and MI6’s payroll, as you hopefully know by now. Perhaps all of them, including the Chechians who blow things up in Russia.

The world is now ready for peace and prosperity and the only thing standing in the way is the Axis of Evil (US, UK, Zionism). I think China is dismantling this cancer, now. I’m going to post some comments in Miscellaneous about what looks like a parallel with China’s and France’s history. If I have a gift it might be for stating the obvious.

The secret police apparati in the Arab states were populated by Britain with SS war criminals following the defeat of Germany. Even Israel hired Col. Otto Skorzeny (SS–one of Hitler’s personal favorites) in the early 1950s as a ‘consultant.’ The secret police setup is documented in The Hitler Book, which is a free PDF download on this site. Joseph Farrell brought Skorzeny’s activity in Israel to light more recently. Several credible authors document the mass influx of SS war criminals into the new US secret police apparatus, then. The Pope expedited their rescue from the Nuremburg trials.

I think the courts in Saudi Arabia are run by the clergy and Muslim clergy are typically the most savage pedophiles on the planet since Lord Baden Powell and especially since the Brits suddenly and very thoroughly re-established Islamic fundamentalism in 1979 and renewed the properly waning power of the clergy, then. Before 1979 there were progressive movements in Saudi Arabia and all of that stopped as if an iron door had slammed shut. Note that there wasn’t any talk of ‘Muslim terrorists’ until the late 1990s. The early history of Islam shows that these abberations ( ‘A deviation from the proper or expected course’) have no basis in the Qur’an or the early centuries of that Faith. Islam was a powerful civilizing influence during the worst period of the dark age in Europe and into the Renaissance.

The incident in Mozambique in 2008 is a case in point about our inabilityy to know which government will be hostile toward us. Georg, Carlos, Tino and Prophet spent three months in a crowded Mozambique jail for tossing orgonite into a reservoir from a ferry boat. They were released without being charged, fortunately.

Hong Kong Johnny has done a lot of gifting in China and was never molested for it, even though China apparently has an official policy against orgonite, now. I’m assuming this because some Chinese near Peking had bought several orgonite cloudbusters from Japan and Chinese Customs refused them.

I was nearly arrested in Death Valley when an off-duty (evidently a ‘Greenboot’–environmentalist nazi) park ranger saw me hammering an earthpipe in the ground behind a big sage bush in 2004. A few minutes later, several cop cars descended on Carol and I, one of them with his hand on his gun. Death Valley is greener than ever before, thanks to our efforts in the years before that, and the cop who was grilling me took note of it and softened. I denied pounding the thing in the ground, of course. There was a whole lot of orgonite in the car. I told them that we had put orgonite devices around the perimeter–just outside the national park. All of the orgonite and a couple of cloudbusters are hidden in the park, of course [Image Can Not Be Found] and I never lie to anyone except the corporate order’s enforcers.

Carol, Jeff and I were unlawfully arrested by the US Coast Guard in international waters right after we checked in with Bahamas Customs while refueling our Zodiac at the end of a very long day of productive gifting across Little Bahama Bank. They detained us in Palm Beach until around 1AM after no federal police agency would agree to disappear us. They didn’t plant drugs on the boat, fortunately.

There are some other incidents but none of them come to mind at the moment. Lots of us have trespassed on ‘restricted’ land and private property to flip weather weaponry and death towers more than a few times. Sure, the risk is always worth the result in my opinion. This isn’t an organization, so each of us are responsible for assessing the risks and deciding whether to take a target.

I think we’re all feeling frustrated by this misfortune and our inability to immediately end Jane’s terrible suffering. It seems like every time I save enough money to pay a bill there’s a new crisis for the kikundi that demands that amount. Right now, I’m due to order more zapper parts, for instance, and that costs me $7500, each time, for enough to make six hundred Terminators and T-Rx zappers. I’ve denied myself for the past year in order to get motorcycles for the kikundi and to bail someone out of danger in a timely way so haven’t had money for our own gifting campaigns, nor to even fix my teeth. I look like an old Arkansas hillbilly now, so probably shouldn’t do any more video interviews until I can afford to get some teeth [Image Can Not Be Found]

I’ve got $4,000 saved to order the parts and should have the rest before it’s time to rescue Jane because a couple of our distributors are due to pay that much. A man of no faith might feel pained to spend this for another’s crisis but I’m happy to do it, even though it’s pretty obvious to Dooney and Carol that our present business difficulties (chronic, low sales for the past two years due to persistent sabotage by the corporate wachawi) are happening in order to make it easier for the ancient order to defeat our East African friends.

I asked them not to sell their motorcycles because that business has become dependent on efficient distribution of orgonite. Their first impulse was to sell everythging they own, of course.

As Christine pointed out, the kikundi have been funding a lot of their own non-profit work and Hibrahim’s sacrifice on Jane’s behalf is more significant, more dear than my own.

If you can send me donations, meanwhile, I might be able to order my parts on time. I don’t use banks or PayPal, Capt. Azti, so it might be expeditious if people send the money to me. I’m not holding my breath and nobody needs to feel obliged but thanks very much for offering to set up a website for this. If you collect money from that you can send it to the kikundi but none of them use PayPal ,so you’d need to send it via Moneygram or Western Union. Moneygram is a lot cheaper in the US. As always, Thank You! for keeping EW secure from the NSA’s clever hackers.

I can cash checks but I have to pay a 3% fee at a money store because I can’t use banks, so Moneygram and Western Union are preferable. I only pay 2% fee for a money order so that’s better.

Don Croft
P.O. Box 782
Athol
Idaho 838701
USA

I probably ought to explain why I can’t safely have a bank account. This is where risk assessment can pay off, haha. After the criminal syndicate destroyed my life (as I then knew it) through their family court system I was furious and frustrated. I knew that the only way I could recover some respect and autonomy was by exiting the system, so I paid off my modest credit card debt and mailed a certified letter to the IRS Corporation, notifying them that I no longer wished to participate in their social security system. I sent ‘the number’ back with the realization that if I ever applied for a bank account I could be liable for prosecution. i even managed to get my next two driver licenses without using a social security number (New Hampshire in 1996 and Nevada in 1999). By 2002 it was impossible to do this in any state because driver licenses had become the de facto, very unlawful National Identity Card. I’ve been driving without a license since 2004 but of course one doesn’t need permission from any genuine government to travel on the highways for non-commercial purposes and in the not-distant future nobody will be forced to get this permission, I’m sure, along with millions of other Americans who don’t ‘volunteer’ to support this criminal syndicate. There’s so much anger against the tyranny of parasites in America that the murderous IRS Corporation is arresting fewer and fewer of us, each year. Maybe they’re afraid of snipers.

Gary Anderson, who coached me for getting out of the system, warned me that people he had helped who had weakened and applied for loans in banks were imprisoned very quickly after that. Gary regularly and without risk flew a private, unregistered four-passenger airplane internationally and without a pilot license. He had defeated the IRS Corporation in two state supreme courts. The IRS sent a team of thugs to retrieve him from Costa Rica about ten years ago but a gov’t official alerted him and he avoided capture. They had to content themselves with beating up his Costa Rican accountant.

The anti-Constitutional American tax system is voluntary and one volunteers by filing a tax report. Nobody consciously voliunteers, in other words, but this ruse is how corporate parasites have always operated in the body politic. If it were mandatory I’d probably be in prison now.

I still have faith that some wealthy people who exercise their consciences will someday capitalize some aspects of this effort, including the work in East Africa. We have experienced weather engineers and related professionals. Azti is quaified to choose appropriate aircraft and run a large-scale aerial gifting campaign, for instance and another very accomplished pilot also posts reports here. Meanwhile, we working stiffs who manage to send them contributions have been helpful in a meaningful way and I think we’re especially privileged to have these opportunities. I’ve operated for my entire adult life on the assumption (recognition?) that any heartfelt personal sacrifice has unforseen rewards. I’m almost always confirmed in this belief, sooner or later.

I was curious about the Saudi’s fear of terrorism that Chris reported to us.

Then today I got an email from Hyperion that included an article about the recent coup in Egypt and Saudi Arabia’s present withdrawal of support for Washington, DC.

The Muslim Brotherhood is a CIA/Mossadomite creation. It’s closely linked to Hamas. The Muslim Brotherhood is being used by Washington/Britain/Israel to destabilize most of the Islamic countries with fake revolutions, conducted by the criminal elements. Al Qaeda is part of that machinery and Al Qaeda is also a CIA asset, typically used as mercenaries. Joining the CIA’s Al Qaeda is sort of like joining the SS: if you’re not an enthusiastic murderer you need not apply. Of course none of them are genuine Muslims and most of them are alcoholics and drug addicts, as the record shows.

Britain created the first Islamic fundamentalist ‘international’ in the 1890s in preparation for taking the Ottoman Empire and they spread those agents thorughout the Islamic world well before WWI. Jalal-u’d-Din Afghani was chosen to be the head of their organization–a very charismatic and well-traveled individual whom we ought to assume was also an enthusiastic freemason. Khomeini. who was trained by the Brits in France, might be considered to be their Hitler figure, nearly a century later. He was evidently a body double of the original, exiled pedophile preacher from Iran because the first Khomeini missed a finger but the newer one had all his fingers. All of the corporate order’s handpuppets have body doubles, of course.

The masonic Young Turk [alleged] Revolution of 1908 toppled the Sultan of Turkey, just as the Young Italians toppled another monarchy many decades earlier as did many other Young [fill in the blank] Revolitions in the Balkan states and elsewhere around that period. . Britain’s commercial aim regarding the Turkish Empire was to take the oil fields, of course. Their occult aims are something else and typified by masonic goals. America has never been more than the Babylonian banksters’ global leg breakers since 1865, when they managed to assassinate Lincoln before he could end martial law in America. I don’t know why this isn’t obvious to more people. These parasitic banksters have found it convenient to get Americans to do their dirty work for them and to hide in the shadows as sometimes-well-meaning but kind of stupid Americans incur the globe’s wrath. Its the same way that they hide under the copious skirts of the Whore of Babylon (Elizabeth II: the wealthiest woman in the world).

The Saudis financed (eight billion Euros) the defeat of the America/Britain/Israel-backed Muslim Brotherhood regime in Egypt on July 3 so of course the Arabs have some basis for fearing terrorism right now. The Muslim Brotherhood is well established in Saudi Arabia and is a genuine physical threat to that criminal regime. Before the West started toppling Islamic regimes in 2011 , the Saudis financed CIA/MI6/Mossadomite terrorism, of course, though they had lost their enthusiasm for it after America/Britain blew Saddam out of the water in 2002. Osama Bin Laden was a Saudi/Bedouin ‘aristocrat,’ for instance, as well as a CIA contractor.

Qatar was the only Arab state that still supported America/Britain/Israel’s terrorism after the advance of the corporate order’s Muslim Brotherhood across North Africa and within minutes of the July 3 coup in Egypt, the head of state resigned in Qatar, replaced by his son who immediately began backing out of the alliance with America/Britain/Israel, haha.

Some feel that America/Britain/Israel sponsored Islamic terrorism in order to keep China from getting Mideast oil. The dollar is pretty much dead in the water because Arab oil is now being traded with Euros, evidently. I think that what we’re seeing is China’s hand in the erstwhile London hanpuppets in the Mideast. I wonder if those Bedouin potentates in Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have thrown their 33d degree Scottish Rite regalia in the trash bin by now [Image Can Not Be Found]

Jane went to Saudi Arabia several months ago. I don’t think corporate-sponsored terrorism became a real threat to the Saudi regime until July 3. I wonder what the facts are regarding the alleged destruction of the death towers there. American-backed terrorists would need to have those death towers operational. The only incident I know about regarding the destruction of a death tower happened in Botswana a couple of years ago. A newly instated tribal king was due to move into the ancestral home but told his constituents that he wasn’t willing to stay there because there was a death tower on the property. The townspeople promptly pulled the tower down [Image Can Not Be Found]

We might imagine that Saudi Arabia’s desert and xenophopbic outlook are very, very susceptible to orgonite’s healing and balancing effects, hence the immensely strong resistance from the regime, there. I knew a Canadian who flipped hundreds of death towers in Kuwait in 2002 and 2003 when her husband was stationed there as a diplomat. Apparently, the Arab states have more death towers per capita than the world’s average. Africa probably has the least. She told me that there was one literally on every block in Kuwait City at the time. I think some Chinese cities also have a higher rate than the average of one per 2,000 people.

It may be that when you see more towers per capita it means that the people are harder to control than usual. When Muhammad appeared on the Arabian Peninsula the people were generally quite savage and cruel. It was the custom there, for instance, to kill a female infant and bury the body in the foundation of a family’s new home to ensure good fortune.

Within a generation the Arabs became the world’s civilizing influence of the period because the energy that was poured into selfish pursuits was redirected into more positive channels. Much later, when clergy became more politically powerful, Islam turned onto itself, like a beast eating its own vital organs. Christianity’s history is even more gruesome, lest we forget, and Christ appeared among a very degraded people (The Roman Empire), too, and turned the course of human history onto a better course for several centuries in spite of it.

Africa and East Asia have a more pristine form of Islam because it was spread in those regions mainly by merchants and scholars rather than by military force or clergy. Those communities were only recently corrupted by the British-sponsored fundamentalism agenda, though not as deeply and severely as we’ve seen in the Mideast and Pakistan.

Western tourists and workers are probably easily able to take orgonite to the Arab states, even now. One of EW’s American contributors gifted safely and very extensively in and around Dubai for a couple of years, including a very extensive sea gifting campaign. He eventually lost his contractor job and is now working and gifting in the Sultanate of Brunai, in the vicinity of Indonesia and Malaysia. He emailed some Sylph photos from there.

Benedict shared some information about the widespread mistreatment of Africans in Saudi Arabia. I don’t know what the basis of this is, since racism within Islam is almost unheard of. Slavery was part of most of the world’s cultures until very recently and Arabs dominated the African slave trade for many centuries or perhaps millenia. Maybe we’re witnessing a vestige of that old institution.

I became aware of the reality of free energy technology, firsthand, in 1997 when I visited the late Wilhelm Muller in Canada for the first time and witnessed his creation, the magnet-powered engine. I knew in that instant that the days of petroleum and nuclear energy were already obsolete. As soon as one of the scores of successful free energy device inventors is able to publicize plans for an inexpensive and uncomplicated free energy device we’re going to see the quick demise of the energy cartel, which is an essential part of the old corporate order’s foundation.

Pragmatic Peking is probably already preparing for that transition and I imagine that they’ll be producing and selling the devices that are going to get us all off the grid and free from the petrol pump. They welcomed Yul Brown after the West shunned him. Brown’s Gas Generators are evidently an integral part of China’s dominance of the gold market. Brown’s Gas is used to extract a lot more gold from ore than can be achieved with any other method. You can buy a Brown’s Gas Generator from a company in China. The Joe Cell, a free energy device, also produces imploding Brown’s Gas which may primarily be a subtle energy element rather than a chemical one.

I think that some folks, here, were inclined to blame Jane, just a bit, for her own arrest but that reaction is probably more an expression of their own frustration at feeling empathetic but powerless to help her in the moment. I also feel that frustration and I deeply regret her suffering, even though I know that none of us are responsible for it; the corporate world order who set up the Saudi government and police apparatus is responsible, lest we forget.

I hope that the points I’m sharing in this post will provide a bigger picture. This amazing pioneer was simply following her heart’s promptings and was motivated by compassion for the Arabs. The rest of the kikundi, who include some Muslims and Christians, were solidly behind her and they financed the campaign and sent plenty of orgonite with her.

~Don

Thank you Don for your explanations,

I just wanted to add that you can get into the situation of being caught faster than someone might think!

It happened to me only very few times, one time a farmer from hungary wanted to hit the back glass of my car with a shovel and I fled.
The funny thing is that his huge dogs were very friendly to me, they wanted to know about orgonite (sniff, sniff) …

Another time in Morokko I was uncareful and didn’t listen to my fellow friend who was with me. We nearly went into prison, I could convince then that
Orgonite is just a decorative device by giving weird explanations, but first after breaking one (very funny, they jumped away because they really thought that it might explode) they believed me that it’s harmless.
And, as a tourist you always have a bonus.

And one time in Germany besides a military base they caught me, but there you can involve the media fast (They wouldn’t like a headline like “Man thrown into prison for distributing orgonite”) and they gave it to the local police, and I openly explained them what it is about. Nothing happened, as expected.
We should’t blame Jane for the heoric deed that she did, and everyone is free to help or not to help. She’s in the bad situation after all, not us.

I’m looking forward to help too, but first I have to earn money again, for me it was the most important thing to support the canaries project first.

We must all keep in mind that the old fading world order is trying desperatly to stop us, the best way is by putting the seed of unpeace into our hearts. We all have to fight it and choose love instead. We’re fighters with peace in our hearts. Regarding islam, I agree with Don, but want to add that unfortunately Arabs tent to be rassistic when their believe is radical. And there are quite a lot of indoctrinated, radical mulims in arabic countries. The reason might be that the recitation of the koran must be done in Arabic and somehow some arabs seem to feel like a choosen race. I had a discussion where I finally aksed whether allah is an arab – Then they understood that they didn’t get something.

I mention all this only to understand muslims better and to understand those better in Europe who face many problems with muslims. The problem is all over Europe. It is not meant to judge about others or to say this or that way of living is better, because this is everyones own choice.

Peace be with all of you!

Habibi

Hi for all

We seriously thank Don for the donation and assistance that he has given to assist in helping Jane out of the prison in Saudi Arabia. The family and the entire Kikundi is very much delighted to this effect, and am also very happy too. We hope that God will help to get even the Remaining amount before Thursday so that she may be assisted.
We are going to be very much careful next time so that we do our gifting only in those places which we are sure is safe.
Christine.

Hi readers,

I think if there is a alternative how Jane Ngugi can be helped faster then it will be a good idea, because this lady’s life is getting worse here in the jail. Thanks

Chris

I sent $4000 to Dancan in Kenya, who is expediting the money to Jane’s mother in Uganda. $3000 of that was intercepted on the way (electronically) to the bank in Kenya where the transactions are made so I’m going to spend some time on the phone with Western Union in a few minutes to try to straighten it out. Please boost me so that we can get this done, okay? I know that the corporate order is intent on murdering Jane but if God wills, we can prevent it.

The rest of the amount is due to me via Western Union and Moneygram from a couple of distributors abroad but they’ve delayed paying, this time. I’ve emailed both of them to ask them to speed it up on account of Jane’s situation. These good fellows in Australia have always paid when they ordered, before, so I didn’t think it would be an imposition to ask them. Here’s a good, typical example of corporate/occult uchawi (sorcery). Boosting by a lot of people at the same time tends to unravel these knots.

Thx,
Don

After an hour on the damned phone with Western Union I was informed that they will not allow me to send any more money to Africa through them but I can retrieve the $3000. I’m going to take the $ to Moneygram this morning–haven’t had a problem with them, yet.

I asked Mrs O and Dancan to set up a bank account so that I can more safely send money to them, in case Moneygram also refuses to do this for me.

~Don

Hi Baba Nora
This is my account

The bank name is- Equity bank
The branch is-Migori Kenya
The account number is- 1160196761152
The account name is -Dancan omollo
The full names are-DANCAN OTIENO OMOLLO
Swift code is- EQBLKENA

or send to Moneygram

The control number Don sent to me does not reflect any more so he have to try another alternative for us to save this situation of Jane ngugi.
Thx Dancan

I’ll try sending you some money, Dancan. I’m not sure this works without IBAN. Do you have it?

I write this here, maybe someone else needs the IBAN and Jane needs money fast.

Habibi

Hi. Habibi Thanks you very much you can send me the money through money gram or western money union it help can help the situation very faster .My names are Dancan. otieno omollo

Dancan

continuing to boost.

do we know if the full amount has made it to Jane yet?

Mike

Dancan,

have you already looked up your mail?

There is the number and codeword you need to draw the money.

Habibi

Hi Habibi,

Thanks a lot, but please can you send me the code through private,so that i can withdraw the money.
Dancan