Jane Ngugi Jailed for Gifting in Jeddah

We just found out that Jane Ngugi from Uganda has been jailed in Saudi Arabia after she put some orgonite near death towers in Jeddah, last month.

The Arab countries have been very tough in terms of finding people interested in doing this work. I once tried sending a box of orgonite to a Muslim pilgrim in Jeddah who was going to take it to Mecca but that box was confiscated in Customs. I sold a bunch of our zappers to a woman in the United Arab Emirates and she sold a lot of them but I stopped hearing from her after she evidently came under pressure from the mullahs. This new fundamentalism is creepy–just like it would be here if the Christian fundamentalists were given real power.

I’m hoping that everyone reading this will send her heart energy and that anyone who is interested will do the same to the people who have engineered her situation. Meanwhile, someone in the kikundi may be able to reach her so we can find out how she’s doing.

~Don

Hello Don.?
Thank you so much for posting this sensitive massage in the forum.

By the time Jane was planning to traveled to Saudi Arabia she come to me to assist her with how she can cross the border of Sudan to Saudi Arabia, and by the time she come with some orgonite she told me that you send for her which I add her some of orgonite, which then she cross from port Sudan to Jeddah, but for a month have never heard from her again which I was even afraid but at long last we have heard that she was jailed. So the only solution is that if we can get one of our kikundi to go and see how the situation is there.
Christine

Hi Christine, we can boosting Jane Ngugi

Thanks for the concern, really the orgonite which Jane Ngugi went with in that her Mission me together with Dancan we are the one who sent them to her. I know even though she is now spending her days behind the bar, but the orgonite has reached the Arad world. I know they can arrest her but cannot stop orgonite from working. And I know all will work well

Mrs O

Hi all we can boosting Jane in Saudia Arabia
Nicholas

Saudi Arabia is known for subjecting foreign to great suffering. There are many Kenyans who have made it to the place and the net result is suffering and they are always reported to have been subjected to many inhuman treatments. Below are some links of such examples:

http://www.jambonewspot.com/video-horro … on-centre/

http://diasporamessenger.com/disturbing … on-centre/

https://www.facebook.com/events/343240332421080/

Boosting Jane is the best thing as we plan the best out to assist our fellow Kikundi member……

Benedict.

Its quite heart breaking to hear the current situation that our beloved die hard gifter Jane Ngugi is facing in the republic of Saudi Arabia. Good to hear the message at the right time and lets pray for her first…… i hope Good God will not sit back and watch his people spend time on horror. I believe he will have to do something at the right time. I was once jailed but good luck i was in our nation and i never experience the foreign hostility and more so from the Arab nation people without mercy [Image Can Not Be Found] . Oh no!!! lets boost Jane i can feel the kind of life that she is leading, in fact a life behind the bar in foreign land is life without hope.

But my happiness is that no matter what circumstances the orgonite has reached in Saudi Arabia , my trust is that even if they confiscate orgonite they will still work and i trust very soon something new will be experience. But now the burden is just to boost the heart of Jane Ngugi bosting her with confidence and hope and all will be well.
Chris

Am sorry the arrest of Mrs Jane,our heart is with her.Saudi Arabian have been violating the rights of many Africans there.lets boost her so that she can get out as soon as possible.

The message of Jane Ngugi arrest is quite brain storming and very much detrimental to the kikundi. Really the person who rung Jane’s brother told him that the condition in that small cell where she is, is very bad. Its full of water and much torturing. The reason for that is not known but i hope all of you know the minds of the government Saudi Arabia they are men and women without mercy. And that’s why many foreigners have suffered much ,in their custody. Through them i got a hint that they may take her to court on Thursday. So according to the immediate report that person advised her brother to see if they can hire a good lawyer who can help Jane. Really the case was not all that hard but only that it happened in the foreign land far from home.
From her brother, we got that Jane requested if one could go and help in overseeing her case.
May we continue boosting our good gifter.

Mrs O

pw’ing and boosting….

Thanks for all for the good comments.

The work of gifting has been a good fun to the kikundi; they had been traveling across the Africa continent while doing the gifting work. But now we have crop up with an issue which needs a lot of communal work .Now one of our hard working counterpart by the name Jane Ngugi is now spending her life behind the bar in Saudi Arabia after being arrested. She is to be taken to court next week for trial. We need one of us to go and oversee her case before judgment is passed before Thursday next week. So the fare air fare to Saudi Arabia is $356 so we are appealing for any well wisher to support that mission
Mrs O

I will send some Mrs. O.
How do I send some money ?

I hope Jane is able to get released and get back to her home soon.
Bring some pictures of your orgonite and some of your happy customers
to show her lawyer. It may help to explain that orgonite is harmless and
that orgonite will help bring some much needed rain to the desert.
Good luck, Eric

Hi Eric
Thanks a lot for having a kind heart, you can send it through me Florence Atieno, this is may email address [email protected] in Kenya.We have found two of the kikundi and we are going to chose on one who can explain the use of the orgonite to that lawyer to give him full analysis in handling that case.

Down is the picture of the already manufactured orgonite and still i m going to send some more

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
The work for the mission had been tiresome but our practical determination has yield to a lasting fruits that do help the people. Our main target from the beginning of time had been to oversee the well being of some less advantageous areas. The pictures above shows the workshop where we do manufacture the orgonite for both domestic and commercial purposes. Initially some people thought that orgonite is a lithol and a killer but that is not it, its a life support product and the people who have used it is really having a practical testimony of its goodness

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
Those are the already packed orgonite in boxes ready for transportation to the needy areas more so the draught stricken areas. Initially we started by only reaching our nearby areas but as the time goes and the needy increase, now we can take them to many places.

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Above are the already manufactured orgonite for market and use.

Mrs O

Of course we’ll spend what we can to help Jane get her freedom and thanks for the contribution, Eric. Her trial is on Thursday, so $450 for plane fare plus expenses are needed by tomorrow. The kikundi will supply as much of that as they’re able. I’ve asked them not to sell the motorcycles, since these are important to their livlihoods, now. The cost of these emergencies have forced me to postpone my own gifting campaigns (mainly desert reversal) for the foreseeable future but it’s money that’s well spent.

Arabia is a tough place for gifting–maybe the toughest on the planet. I had completely missed Jane’s reports about her work there, I’m sorry to admit. It’s hard to keep up with all the progress that the Africans are making, though.

Mecca and the surrounding sacred sites are bristling with death towers, by the way. I learned that from a Filipino Muslim man who had gone on pilgrimage there and had wanted some orgonite. The orgonite I sent to him was confiscated before he got it (he was also working in Jeddah) You’d think that the Arabs would object to these Western desecrations.

If Jane’s captors would read any of the Qur’an with open hearts they’d be deeply ashamed of their behavior.

~Don

I sent $100. to Mrs. O thru PayPal.

Good luck in getting Jane released.

I wish I had connections with the Saudi
royalty. I would ask them to intervene and see that Jane was released from there jail.
After all bringing orgonite to Saudi Arabia is a valuable gift to the kingdom.

Eric

Thanks a lot Baba Nora ( Don) for the sacrificial work that you are going to do by sending us today some support to fasten the release of Jane Ngugi i know its going to help us at the right time. I know that person is going to explain the impact of the orgonite vividly for those people to understand and thus the release will be prompt. I trust Jane Ngugi will be safe only that in Saudi Arabia if you arrested there things are very tough.

Eric,thanks for the kind heart i know from this we are going to see a light through the tunnel. Jane will be out and that’s my trust.
Thanks a lot
Thx Dancan

Thanks you very much Don for the good support that you are going to send really , you are going to send it at the right time. Eric also have sent us some money which he sent to me through paypal , in fact they are going to help us very much.
Mrs O

Our team had been a threat to other groups in term of how they are doing their things, it had been a movement programmed to meet the demands of the disable areas and communities which are less advantageous. For the last few months they had been working closely to see their ways out in several areas of services.
In January this year when Chris was traveling to Malawi on a gifting mission they really funded his trip, and even when Jane Ngugi was going to Saudia they stood firm with her by funding her trip despite some fluctuation in the business. Even right now still they have solicited some money for anything that may crop in. Like what the lawyer may demand plus other expenditures that one may incur in the journey. The kikundi have decided that Chris is the one to go to Sadia and work ways for Jane Ngugi’s release.

Not only that I trust in the future such like things the kikundi will just meet by themselves.

Christine

Thank you Don for the much you have sent, we have even booked the plane its Ethiopia airline because it the cheapest and tomorrow at dawn Chris will travel .I just believe things will just work well. The kikundi have also solicited some money that Chris may use to negotiate with the lawyer plus some other expenses.
I thank Eric very much for the support which he did only that currently we cannot access any paypal account and thus we cannot withdraw that money. Money graham or western union is better

Mrs. O

Hi readers,
I am off to Nairobi to pick my plane tomorrow at dawn to Saudi Arabia to oversee the case of Jane Ngugi who in in jail.
I need your prayers and boosting fo that is a foreign nation
Chris

Good luck dear Chris. Booooosting Chris and Jane……