Judy Lubulwa Jailed in Nairobi - Many of our readers might not remember Judy

Many of our readers might not remember Judy. She had been a very prolific gifter in Nairobi (got rid of that horrid, choking smog, by the way) and was constantly under the gun on account of that, including several costl raids by the police, a threat of imprisonment (after gifting a rich, nasty fellow’s shopping center) broken marriage, loss of her livlihood (an internet café), etc.

She’s extremely erudite and highly educated, born into the Buganda nobility and grew up in Kenya after her father (a prince) was murdered in Uganda. I think that’s how it went. I know that the royal family were dangerously opposed to him staying in Uganda.

I’m not a lover of aristocracy [Image Can Not Be Found] and I’ve never had a sense that ‘important’ people will ever amount to much but Judy’s heart is huge and she takes care of herself last so she’s an exception. She’s had a life of suffering, too. For that matter, it was another aristocrat in Uganda, ‘Secret Supporter,’ who made it possible for Georg and I to have a vehicle to use throughout the country and a place to stay in Kampala. I love that mzee (old timer).

Her reports were always a joy to read and she worked diligently in the weekly chat sessions with us during those years, including several successful sessions dedicated to getting her out from under the threat of impending violence and imprisonment. She made a trip to Turkana district one time, before we became acquainted with Dancan, and took the first orgonite to that district, which had become a desert, and the people she knew, there, were on the brink of starvation and without hope but they turned a corner after her visit and distributed the orgonite. She never got a followup report from there. Dancan and crew brought rainfall to Turkana, later on, and the farmers got busy, again.

Judy hadn’t posted a report here since the latest destruction of ethericwarriors.com by NSA hackers in 2009 but someday, someone will painstakingly retrieve the older reports (2004-2009, though there were two other destructions in that period, too) from the web archives for us.

We mustn’t underestimate the ‘first gifts’ in a region, even when they seem insignificant. Georg tossed a couple of TBs from a bridge over the Nile in Cairo, for instance, even though he felt overwhelmed by the presence of perhaps ten thousand unflipped death towers in that city.

Carol only took a few pieces of orgonite with her to Kenya in 2001 but she generated a lot of rainfall with that, ending a very long and severe drought. So please follow your urges to toss some orgonite in a suppressed new area in your travels, okay?

We lost touch with Judy a couple of months before our wadugu in Western Kenya experienced their initial successes with farming and fishing. I’ve tried many times to get in touch with her, since then, including some offers to help her promote her orgonite for sale online, internationally.

After you read the following, sent to me by someone I’m not acquainted with, yet, please send Judy some heart boosts and do so whenever you think of her, okay? I will be doing that. This really helps–it makes things happen in the etheric realm, far beyond the energy we’ve spent. This is nothing but good juju.

If I can get some contact info for her, I’ll ask to share it, here. I think her situation in prison will improve when it’s clear that she’s got public attention. She certainly committed no crime, so maybe this will get her out.

Thx,
Don

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi
Just wanted to inform you thaty Judy has been battling a court case over the last 3 years. She and a colleague have been convicted as of 17th January on some trumped up charges. She’s in for 2 years.I visited her last week in Jail. She’s taking it one day at a time, and has a positive outlook. She formed a prayer group in prison with some new friends she made. Conditions there are however not the best. Anyway im reaching out to you because she needs all the support she can get for she has been ,in her words “spiritually attacked”…without going into too many details, please assist her, she could do with some positive vibrations directed her way. So kindly get the word around. For any further queries, please contact me.

Peace

Njenga

boosting Judy and her situation. i remember her from the chat sessions a couple of years ago, she seemed a very nice soul and if memory serves was referred to as “The Mother of Africa.”

this brave lady deserves our help.

Mike
p.s. any power wand users out there might want to leave them working on Judy’s situation.

Thanks, Mike. She does have an adult African son, at least.

“The Prison is called Langata women’s Prison in an area of Nairobi called Langata.” The fellow who knows her sent me that, today. I’ve alerted our wadugu in case they may have an opportunity to distribute orgonite around there. Africa being the way it is, someone might even inspire a guard to take some into the prison [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

It’s of a greater desire to be gifted so i will try by all our level best to make sure that we gifted around that prison
It’s good that we have known that ,the prison is in Nairobi Langata
Mrs O

We are planing to visit Judy in the prison as soon as we will be able
Mrs O [Image Can Not Be Found]

Asante sana, Bibi ya O–I know you’ll do a thorough job and that it will produce unforseen benefits. I wish Judy had met you years ago when the opportunity was presented but if this is destined to happen, the circumstances are probably not important [Image Can Not Be Found]

~Don

Right now i m in Nairobi i went to see Judy in the Jail in Langata,through these mission we managed to gift the orgonite around the jail.We never succeeded for we only had two names but the warders wanted three names.So we have written to Jenga to inquire for the other name. So i hope if we get that name we will do something quite tangible
Chris

I’ve also written to Jenga for that information. I needed to reassure him that the email he’s gotten in the past couple of days from Mrs Odondi is legitimate and not from agency professionals (hackers) and I included her photo in today’s email to him. The saboteurs had ‘reached out’ to Jenga so I had to tell him about the hacker campaign, which rather confused him, I think.

Thanks very much to Mrs O, Chris and Nancy for going to Nairobi to do this. Our readers might not realize that it’s an overnight trip on a bus from their homes. By Western standards it’s a little like riding a stage coach across hostile territory in an American Western film [Image Can Not Be Found] though the conditions have improved a lot in the past few years, thanks to orgonite.

Judy had sacrificed an awful lot to distribute orgonite in Nairobi and was arrested for it and nearly imprisoned about six years ago, right after she put orgonite around a very nasty and influential rich man’s commercial property. I don’t know why they’ve lately thrown her into prison but hopefully our friends will get that story.

The orgonite around the prison will certainly exert a powerfully positive influence, which will surely help Judy.

~Don

Around Langata prison where Judy Lubulwa was imprisoned we have gifted.Tomorrow we are going to check her charges and the fine and further see if she can come out of the prison.
Mrs O

Hi Don and Jenga
Very happy to meet Judy after a long time of struggle,we went there a big team( Kikundi group) but only Chris and Benedict had the opportunity to go in.They gave chris an access one more time for the other day they had seen him there together with sister Nancy.

Chris and Benedict on seeing Judy they told her they were sent by Don who got the information about her imprisonment. Hearing about you made her to be so jovial and become open to us for previously she thought we might be a bad people. She told us how previously she used to make the orgonites in Nairobi but finally left that work due frequent harass and the arrest by the polish officers.Really her condition was not all that good as we all know the life of the prisoners ,in fact i gave Chris and Benedict some money Ksh 1200 they her through the officer in charged who received the money on her behalf, she was very happy for that. In fact i would have given her much but due to the high expense that we encounter we could only give that

On further inquiries we asked her the cause of her arrest if it would be because of the orgonite business or what’s the cause,she declined and told us the arrest was just another incident a part from the orgonite business.She then declined to tell us the cause of her arrest may be she will tell us when we return. Chris and Benedict enquirer form her the charges or the fine that could be paid ether as a fine or on bond,but she said that, her case she was just imprisoned with out the fine.She told us that there will be an amnesty which the president of the Republic do award to some lucky prisoners of which she is hoping to be among them.Here in our nation it is being done during the holidays, so it might happen during May and June. So if at all she never appeared to be among the group she will connect us with Jenga who would connect us with her lawyer Samuel Aduda so as to see another step of helping her. She a gain told us that most of her details can be easily be found in the office of her lawyer known as Samwel Aduda who is a member of our tribe.

When we asked the whereabout of her next of keen,she told us that she is having a son named Maina Mwangi.That her son she gave us her number.She told us to call that her son who would consequently give us the number of Jenga which she never gave us. When we called that her son,he told us that we could not meet yesterday but only today is when he may meet us.So according to the expense that the Kikundi have spent in this mission they ran short of fund and thus forced us to ignore that and travel back.So i hope that if i or together with Chris and Benedict will go back to Nairobi by next week we may have the opportunity to meet that her son together with Jenga for further consultation.

Judy told us that , Jenga is the person having the interest of making the orgonite .

Really the security there is very tight such that we only managed to see her through the narrow opening only her lawyer is the only person who could have an access to her.So on this account we will try at all cost to see her lawyer next time so that we may get to know all other important facts that surrounds her.
Mrs O

Hallow Brother Don

So fine to have this fine moment to express my sincere heart felt on the success which we the Kikundi team have achieved on the mission of visiting Judy Lubulwa in the Nairobi Prison.

Yesterday at around a half past two in the afternoon we managed to penetrate and reached the prison and came face to face with the lady called Judy.We chart very well and her condition is just okay even though we all know the condition of the prison.it’s not a friendly place .We had a good to talk even though the security team was very high but God was on our side and we managed to discuss some important facts. We went there with Mrs O, Benedict but only me together with Benedict was allowed an access because it found that on the previous day that was on Wednesday i was there on that same mission ,so they allowed me in,together with Benedict and we managed to establish the following.

1. Her arrest was not due to orgonite business,she was convicted due to a case best known to herself.We tried to esquire much but she declined to exposed to us.

2. We asked her about the charges and the fine so that we may know what to pay on bond or as a fine but she told us that most of her historical statements are with her lawyer whom she gave the name as Mr.Smwel Aduda.

3. Concerning her families and the person in concern whom can be contacted,she told us that she is having a son named Maina Mwangi whom we never met for any further discussion but we promise next time when we will be in Nairobi we will make sure that we meet him
    4.Concerning her release she told us that soon according to the prison of Kenyan act on the amnesty which normally occurs during the holidays, as soon we will be having first May and first June.She told us that she can be among the lucky people whom may receive that favor but if it happened that it never papered,then she told us to connect with Jenga who would further lead us to her lawyer for further consultation in case of any thing.
    Chris

Thanks, again for spending all that time, resources and effort to travel to Nairobi to do this for Judy, Mrs O, Chris and Nancy! I’m sure that her spirits are greatly lifted, now, and we may be able to get some money to her for proper food so that her health can be restored.

I have a feeling that the orgonite you distributed around the prison will help Judy’s chances to be given amnesty in the coming months and if our readers will send her energy (as many of us have already been doing) between now and then it will be doubly helpful; perhaps crucial.

Some of our readers might not know that four gifters were jailed for three months in Mozambique, four years ago but they were released without being charged with any crime. When we learn Judy’s charges I think it will be helpful to her if we will publicize them, here. The government of Kenya is as steeply inclined to imprison innocents as the American government is, unfortunately, and the internet is the best public forum for exposing tyranny and corruption. It certainly doesn’t happen in the other media.

When Alejandro was visiting us from Chile, four years ago, he and I travelled to Oregon and distributed orgonite around the federal prison where Fritz Springmeier had been held. He was released shortly after that and if I’m correct it was long before his sentence was finished. Springmeier’s ‘crime’ was writing and publishing exposés of the corporate world order’s secretive and ancient core families. They had attempted to murder him by giving him the ‘diesel treatment,’ which is to be driven around for weeks at a time in a jail van, exposed to the exhaust gases. I suppose the CIA was trying to outdo Himmler’s alleged poison gas ovens [Image Can Not Be Found] . After his release he quickly moved to Japan. America is not a free country, any more than Kenya is.

I know that Georg had generously spent a very large (by African standards) fortune on his lawyer in Mozambique on behalf of all four of them in prison and one of the other prisoners told me that a government official in his own country later confided in him that they were going to be released then, anyway so the money may have been wasted. I’m only mentioning this in the context of Judy’s similar situation. Paying money to lawyers in any country (except for the very fine, reputable courtroom lawyer in Europe who posts his gifting reports on EW–he might have some good advice about this) is always risky so I have more faith in the orgonite and public exposure of Judy’s wrongful imprisonment exerting a positive influence toward amnesty. There’s no harm in talking to her lawyer, though.

I think that Judy’s may wish to lend a hand to the Kikundi when they reach a stage where international attention has been directed to their efforts. She did a terrific job editing my book. She was well educated in England and writes better than I do. The Operators will masterly move us around like chess pieces when we take our cues and follow our hunches and it always amazes me. They’re not even remotely threatened by the corporate world order so we don’t need to fear those closet-Nazi parasites, either.

I think the recent, orchestrated hacker assault on our maarufu (champions) was partly engineered to prevent them from helping Judy [Image Can Not Be Found] and these evidently professional agency ayari (liars/impostors) didn’t make a mark on our friends’ resolve. In case you haven’t notice, each of our African associates have thawabu ya unyenye kevu --the gift of true humility.

~Don

Very fine, Jenga called me at last we really discussed with me more about Judy Lubulwa. He told me that Judy’s case was just a domestic quarrel which ended up in assault .Even though it was just a simple case as one might imagine but it had some complication. I further inquired from him on matters of releasing her on bond or fine but he declined telling me that it’s only the amnesty that can accord to us a lasting solution. On this context I do side with him and hope to get a lasting solution from that amnesty waving. So for now giving her heart energy and messages of hope will work best.
Thanks
Chris

We met in Nairobi a group of three, Mrs O, Chris and myself. Of all of us, only Nicholas and myself managed to see Judy. The warden denied Mrs O the opportunity because she came after us. They were suspicious that we were going to see her twice, yet nobody had been seeing her. They thought that we would be having some wrong intention.

At the gate, we left everything including the mobile phones, camera and every other thing that we carried. You know we had two opinions: Either it was not true that she was not convicted into the prison, or she it was. This s because we doubted the credibility of Njenga having refused to meet us (Hope you understand). With clearance form, we asked for Judy Lubulwa. She was called and we were only allowed to see her through the window. It was a time of introduction and interview kind of. One of the warden was left with us and she was expected to hear whatever we were saying. It was therefore hard to discuss Orgonite in details.

The first question Judy asked us in surprise was: DO I KNOW YOU? I took the turn to introduce ourselves and I came to know that she knows about Mrs O. We further said that we were sent to her by our friend who happened to know her. Before I could quote the name of the friend, she asked me: Don Croft? That opened the way for further discussion I wish we would have been allowed to get in with any device to record this you would have really enjoyed the discussion.

We told her our intention of going there. We informed her that you wanted to help her get out of that place. N/B:-She refused to tell us the reason why she was convicted, but mentioned to us that she was arrested some ties back because of the Orgonite, and so she decided to leave producing the same. In response to our intention she responded as follows; (am not quoting directly)

I can only come out of this place under the presidential amnesty. The immediate amnesty is to be done this May, and am not so sure about whether my name is among the group to be released. I was never fined, but I was only sentenced for two years, which according to the counting of the Kenya Prison, should be Next year Between February and May.

Another way through which I can come out of this place is through an appeal through my Lawyer called Justice Aduda Samuel. He is also a Mjaluo. However, if you do this and realize that you are among those going to be released, you have to withdraw your appeal, which is another process altogether.
I therefore advise that you may be patient with me as we wait to see whether am among those going to be released. If I realize that am not among the, ten we can ask Don to help me finance the entire process, so that we file an appeal. This is to take place next month, May 2012.

About the fact that she never wanted to be seen, according to the information given by Njenga, she told us that it was a lie. “I had been so lonely and been longing for even friends to come over and just say Hi to me. Thanks to Don Croft who has enabled me to see you people, how great!” I however informed her that it was through Njenga Albert that we learned that she was in the prison.

I asked her whether she has a family back at home, their condition and if she knows somebody called Njenga. She reponded as follows:
“I had been staying, and still stays in Nairobi. I have a adult son called Maina Mwangi. He is through with his education. However, he is not interested in Orgonite. The person whom I knew was also interested about Orgonite was Albert Njenga. My son knows him and you can get his contact through my son. My son’s mobile number is:……………… You can call him for the case of Albert only.”

I asked her if she wanted to get the son to assisted. She told me that all she needs right now until May when she will know her fate is love care and some money that she could survive on while inside there. She quoted doubtfully: “Here, one can spend the least amount of Ksh. 500 per week-Basic.”

We then decided to leave her with good money which she can comfortably use for basic and luxury before we go back to see her. We then promised to go back and see her on 25th this month, s a whole group. However, before that, we could make an effort to see her as frequent as possible as a single person. She has become part of us now, you know.

When we left the prison, we called her son Maina Mwangi and introduced ourselves. He told us that he kows Albert and they are friends. However, he told us he would give us his contact shortly. We wanted to meet him, but he told us that he would respond either. It was getting late and I wantend to go back to school. We were forced to go back. At night, he said he is not free, and that he did not have Albert’s number. Finally we parted ways and am now in school as I write.

I recognize Don’s insight which encouraged me and Mrs O. I remember you said: Whether Njenga is a good man or not is not important. What is important is that we see Judy in the prison and help her. I therefore ask you, Is it also important meeting Albert Njena? I think I should go with your advise now. It is through that that we have now known Judy.

I may be back in the course of next week before we organize to go as a group to again see her and give her something small that I may be having. Also, I want to go and ensure her that she is really cared for . I want to show your love also to her in that company.

Oooooh! I was forgetting. She said that she need a lot of boosting so that she can come out of the place. She also required gifting around the prison, which I told her that we did and we would continue doing as long as we go there. I plan to do that next week.

Benedict.

It’s true that Judy never commits a big crime,that would lead her toiling in the prison ,and for this reason she is worth to be given support that she may come out of the prison.There people should take the responsibility especially her son and more her close associates as Jenga who is having a prudent connection with her personal lawyer.
The kikundi can only support her with something little just to keep her healthy,so anybody who may wish to join hand in supporting her may do so.I appreciate Jenga effort in revealing to us that hidden information.

The problem that we are facing here in Kenya is that there are who are right now in jail who never committed any crime and there are some also who deserves to be there in the prison so on this context i think even Judy might be among the fellows who are unlawfully spending there time under the chains. Even myself there was a time that i got arrested just when i went to collect some of my parcels but luckily enough the never arranged me in court,so such things can just happen to anybody. For now we are planing to meet Jenga so as to chart a way forward.

Thx Dancan

It was a great adventure when we went together with Chris and gift the orgonite in the Langata women prison where our dear sister Judy Lubulwa was imprisoned.We went and effectively gift there despite the tight security all round the prison.At first i was very coward at them but later i came to develop enough courage and thoroughly work. We managed to operate all round that environment.I also believe that it was due to the orgonite that we tossed that made both Chris and Benedict get an access to reach Judy,the following day.Thus i m highly convinced that orgonite works
My request to all our Kikundi plus all other well wishers every time they need to send heart energy to Judy and i know from that she will be comforted and experience a good moment of hope.
Nancy