Jupiter FLA-Special Agent Chinese Psychic

Dinner tonight in a local seafood restaurant with Jupiter Jeff in Jupiter FLA yielded a great dinner and what is fast becoming a nightly occurence at the dinner hour on this holiday, fed special agents observing me.Tonights special agent is this woman below. Her dinner date was cropped out since I think he was just that and not on the fed payroll.Test yourself and blast her and see if she is for real. It will be interesting to see if you all see right thru her like I did. I will be taking more pictures of them since “they” just can’t get the hint that my camera is programmed to take pictures of any agents within it’s focal range.

Video Clip uploaded on January 5th 2008. I hope you like my launch into video production to promote Orgonite and
Orgone energy. [Image Can Not Be Found];

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Does she really look like she is reading the menu or more like she is concentrating on the 2 Etheric Warriors sitting 2 tables away ?

I can’t find anywhere on the forum these photos I TOOK and posted of live spooks in action, so since this thread has been resurrected for the record I am uploading them again.
These agents, spooks, toids even were all caught by my camera while having dinner at a Cracker Barrel restaurant in
Stuart Florida in January 2006. Don, Carol, Jeff, myself and 2 new friends from Canada had been out gifting the intercoastal by the nuke plant on Hutchinson island earlier in the day, so we had worked up quite an appetite and the Cracker Barrel restaurant in Stuart was most conveniant for us to settle down for some home style cooking.

Since we had spooks out on the water looking at us and spooks watching while we launched the zodiac in and out of the water, it wasn’t any surprise to see at least 5 spooks watching us from inside the restaurant.

I’ve posted REAL LIVE PAVEMENT ARTISTS folks for your enjoyment. Don and I figured since I had outed them they were all well on their way to some underground base in the coldest part of the planet and far far away from warm and sunny Jupiter Florida [Image Can Not Be Found]

Believe me, getting right up in their faces felt AWESOME and taking these photos was priceless.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Can you tell which one is the head cheese ?

I remember these photos from before the destruction of the last forum and they were just as dark and indistinguishable then.

I took the liberty of brightening them up a bit:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Dan.

Thanks Dan for lightening the images up ! I made a short youtube video of the photos, so check it out sometime.

Eric