Just another anecdotal evidence of orgonite working

Some months ago I gave a TB for an uncle of mine, who lives in another city, and gave him a brief explanation of how orgonite affects the sky. For most of the time the TB slitted inside his wardrobe, until one day he saw that the sky was overcast. He told my step-grandmother that the TB would affect the sky. She didn’t believe him. Them he curiously proceeded to put the TB inside a PVC pipe and also placed some small tumbled quartz crystals I gave him over the TB. He them placed it outside the house, in the yard, and told my step-grandmother to watch. In a matter of minutes the overcast sky broke open and a blue hole formed above them. He pointed it to my step-grandmother, which replied that that was thing of the devil .

Latter when he told me what occurred, I told him that PVC pipes weren’t supposed to have any effect, unlike metal pipes. I them asked if he had any cell tower in the vicinity, and he replied that yes, and that it was no more than 200 meters from the house. I told him that he had inadvertently gifted the tower and that that reaction was typical when the negative energy of a cell tower is converted to positive energy. I told him that all he actually needed to do was to place or hide the TB, without the PVC pipe or the extra crystal outside, in a radius of 400 meters from the tower to gift it.

Anecdotal evidence is usually ignored by the church of settled science, but I’ve come to the conclusion that many times repeated anecdotal evidence can be as enlightening as the most strict experiments. Most of our personal experience is actually anecdotal, even in the case of scientists, so its a form of ignorance to completely disregard it due to academical training.

2 Likes