Kermadec Islands, South Pacific

An American orgonite flinger who lives in New Zealand and loves this forum but doesn’t want to post told me that the Kermadec Islands, sort of halfway between NZ and Tonga, are being transferred to the US Alleged Gov’t shortly. They’re NZ territory. She and I feel that this is an ugly development and that if anyone in the region can get over there and toss a bunch of orgonite in the surrounding sea it might neutralize whatever grisly horrors the sewer rats intend to establish, there.

NZ is not a nuclear free zone, by the way. They manufacture nuclear weaponry, there, and have been doing it since the 50s ;-)

She sent me some followup info. I had suggested one of Greg Hallett’s books and mentioned that I’d worked on the Baha’i temple in Western Samoa after she told me that she’d done some gifting in that island country:

Don, I DID go to the Baha’i Temple in Apia our friend took me there for their sunday service. And in fact I Especially noticed the gilded carved lettering over each door! Did you create those? wow . It was a remarkably beautiful and peaceful place. I felt that I shouldn’t disrespect it by taking photos inside but I did get one of me outside it in the gardens (attached).

I enjoy Gregg Hallett’s writing and will look for the one about NZ. I thought I knew all about how creepy and horrible NZ politics is, but the manufacture of nukes here…? Hey just to clarify about the Kermadecs, that slimy reptile Jonkey is trying to declare it an “ocean sanctuary” which sounds innocuous but would override the Maori fishing rights guaranteed under treaty. He wouldn’t be officially handing it over to the US, but the plan is to make sure no normal people are allowed in there so they can do something that shouldn’t be done in that highly volatile volcanic region on the collision of the pacific and australasian tectonic plates. Major heavy duty lobbying by US interests way over and above what would ever be expected on something like this, even John Kerry made a point to meet with him about it to try to speed it up. After seeing Reverend Michelle Hopkins’s videos showing proof of the haarp arrays and TTA already installed on the ocean floor in 2012 I had a premonition that’s what they want to do in the Kermadecs.

I assume that ‘wildlife sanctuary’ is just a corporate code word for ‘horrid underground base,’ and the underground bases that are built on tectonic hot spots might be assumed to be for the purpose of inducing exceptionally destructive earthquakes and tsunamis with hydrogen bombs. It might have been Al Bielek who stated that the reason no more hydrogen bombs were detonated after the Bikini test in 1953 is because there’s a risk that all of the water in the ocean could detonate. It was explained that the blast happened underground on the atoll and that the earth dampened the effect and prevented it from spreading out into the sea.

It might be interesting to see whether the dolphins and whales around New Zealand will take orgonite to the Kermadecs if someone will just go out to the end of a pier in New Zealand and toss hundreds of towerbusters out for them… Carol can track that sort of thing, as can a few of the other psychics. Tossing orgonite into the sea is always productive, in our experience, and it’s a pretty reliable way to get a working relationship with the cetaceans. We never failed to see them when we were ruining the hurricane agenda in Florida, ten years ago, and Francisco and I got mobbed by grateful dolphin pods five times when we were flinging orgonite in that 400 mile stretch past Cuba, between Key West and Mexico.

I enjoyed reading about Vladimir Putin’s time in New Zealand as the KBG handler for the militantly homosexual, top national politicos Cool

Don Croft said
I assume that ‘wildlife sanctuary’ is just a corporate code word for ‘horrid underground base,’ and the underground bases that are built on tectonic hot spots might be assumed to be for the purpose of inducing exceptionally destructive earthquakes and tsunamis with hydrogen bombs. It might have been Al Bielek who stated that the reason no more hydrogen bombs were detonated after the Bikini test in 1953 is because there’s a risk that all of the water in the ocean could detonate. It was explained that the blast happened underground on the atoll and that the earth dampened the effect and prevented it from spreading out into the sea.

It might be interesting to see whether the dolphins and whales around New Zealand will take orgonite to the Kermadecs if someone will just go out to the end of a pier in New Zealand and toss hundreds of towerbusters out for them… Carol can track that sort of thing, as can a few of the other psychics. Tossing orgonite into the sea is always productive, in our experience, and it’s a pretty reliable way to get a working relationship with the cetaceans. We never failed to see them when we were ruining the hurricane agenda in Florida, ten years ago, and Francisco and I got mobbed by grateful dolphin pods five times when we were flinging orgonite in that 400 mile stretch past Cuba, between Key West and Mexico.

I enjoyed reading about Vladimir Putin’s time in New Zealand as the KBG handler for the militantly homosexual, top national politicos Cool

Just what I was going to ask, DonSmile, would tossing some orgonite into the sea anywhere around NZ do the trick? Have some on the way so will do just that! I see the Kermadec case is before the courts right now - Maori challenging sanctuary status as impinges their fishing rights. A lawyer for the Attorney Gen asking that court case be put on hold until the outcome of the Bill is settled.

Have read some of Hallett’s writings too - very interesting. Where are the nuke plants? Obviously out of view and could do with a good, thorough gifting!!