KGB Bitch in Hellas ;-)

I posted this an hour ago but got hacked, so here it goes again:

I’ve grown to slightly dislike the word, ‘Greek,’ since my Hellenic associates schooled me on the proper name for their country, ‘Hellas.’

One of them who sells a lot of orgonite and zappers sent me this photo:

[Image Can Not Be Found]

This spook made himself conspicuous in front of her house and she eventually went out on the balcony and challenged him. He ignored her, strolled up the boulevard a few paces, plastered a cellphone to his head and that’s when she snapped the photo. After that, he walked back to the front of her house and continued to look toward the house.

Counting coup on surveillance/intimidation operatives is extremely productive, in case you didn’t know. Our friend was disinclined to post this photo but gave me permission to do it. She is one of the handful of vendors whose businesses were heavily assaulted between July and December and I think everone except Carol and I are out from under that assault by now. We’re at least not spending any more of our retirement money on payroll and other overhead [Image Can Not Be Found] and we were disinclined to stop buying the labor of our zapper assemblers.

I asked Carol to peek at this schmuck to see who/what he’s working for and her immediate impression was ‘KGB’ with a slight MI6 affiliation. Of course the Triads control all of these sewer rat agencies at the top end and the ‘New World Order’ that was customarily using the Europoid sewer rat agencies is deflating. I know they call themselves, ‘FSB,’ but they’ll always be ‘KGB bitches’ to us. One of them was showing up a lot when Carol and Jenny were in Paris in 2002, tryng to take orgonite to Malta. He glared at them and showed them his pistol a couple of times–what a cretin. The Russian sewer rats who work for the corporate order are less inclined to hide.

The airline that had just sold Carol the tickets to Malta wouldn’t let them use the tickets but a few months later a crew of Dutch, Swiss and Bosnian gifters went to Malta and did a pretty thorough job, evidently closing that big hive portal that the British Empire (the New World Order) needed so badly. The portal at the other end of the lizard hive is in Bosnia. Her Majesty, the Whore of Babylon, is evidently connected to those particular lizards [Image Can Not Be Found] and the freemasons’ connection to Malta is pretty well known, I think.

A couple of years later we found out about earthpipes so someone will no doubt go back to Malta and get it done ‘deeper’ when the time is right.

~Don

Mullins did a pretty thorough job documenting the masonic origins and control of communism and the fake revolution in Russia. All the info he needed was in the Library of Congress, where he worked. The banks, mainly Brit ones, still own all of the natural resources and infrastructure in Russia, also owned Lenin, Stalin, and the rest of the blood drinkers who followed. Stalin expired on the same day that the Korean War ended, by the way. I suppose Papa Joe wanted to keep it going–the Russians had destroyed most of the U.S. Air Force in Korea and the City of London had big plans for these moronic legbreakers, as we’ve seen until the present.

~Don

One of the African maarafu (hero/expert) asked me if they should be concerned about the CIA after posting YouTube videos of their achievements and I suggested that these agencies are primarily parasitic. Anyone who has even a slight public profile becomes a hard target for them, which is why I encourage people to post photos like these when they’re intimidated by these felons.

They need to isolate someone before they can do real harm and they attempt this with various tools, including slander and dirty magic. This is why we’re each compelled to pursue personal integrity; they can’t exploit us if they can’t find a weakness in our characters and if we stay involved in a group effort. You might remember that it was much, much easier for these freaks to harm activists and healers before the internet exploded into global existence in the mid-1990s.
The internet is a very powerful weapon against the tyranny of parasites so I think we need to take advantage of every opportunity, like this one, to use it against them. Honestly, it’s more effective than shooting them in the head.

~Don

Hello

Following Don post for dirty agents i would like to share my recent experience . I found in a flower pot outside my house this rock . Obviously someone put it there . When i’ve picked it up i felt very negative energies from it . Today a friend told me that someone had torn the box i`ve send him with orgonites and took one TB . Maybe to continue their work or something else ? Who could take a TB and how could it be useful to them ?

[Image Can Not Be Found]