Kirlian Photography Experimentation

Pekka
16 Feb 2008 06:09
Subject: Kirlian Photography Experimentation
Recently we had the idea of taking some devices to a fellow who has Kirlian photography equipment, in order to study how much they can measure and detect about the influence orgonite has. The experiment ended up having two parts; in the first one Jukka had all of his fingers photographed and then the same after sitting in a field of orgonite devices for fifteen minutes.

For reference, I paste here what wikipedia has to say about it:

"Kirlian photography refers to a form of photogram made with high voltage. It is named after Semyon Kirlian, who in 1939 accidentally discovered that if an object on a photographic plate is connected to a source of high voltage, small corona discharges (created by the strong electric field at the edges of the object) create an image on the photographic plate.[1]

Kirlian’s work, from 1939 onward, involved an independent rediscovery of a phenomenon and technique variously called “electrography,” “electrophotography,” and “corona discharge photography.” The underlying physics (which makes xerographic copying possible) was explored as early as 1777 by Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (see Lichtenberg figures). Later workers in the field included Nikola Tesla; various other individuals explored the effect in the later 19th and early 20th centuries. Yet Kirlian took the development of the effect further than any of his predecessors.

In controversial metaphysical contexts, Kirlian photography, Kirlian energy, and so on, are sometimes referred to as just “Kirlian.” Kirlian made controversial claims that his method showed proof of supernatural auras, said to resemble a rough outline of the object like a colorful halo. An experiment advanced as evidence of energy fields generated by living entities involves taking Kirlian contact photographs of a picked leaf at set periods, its gradual withering being said to correspond with a decline in the strength of the aura. Scientifically, it is considered more likely that as the leaf loses moisture it becomes less electrically conductive, causing a gradual weakening of the electrical field at the drier edges of the leaf."

We had a question, if the computer combined device could reach the field through which orgonite affects the physical level. Two sessions, before and after being surrounded by simple basic devices showed rather puzzling results. We had to consult a clairvoyant lady about them, as Jukka’s chakra activity seemed strangely affected by orgonite treatment. She could confirm our understanding that orgonite is cleansing body’s etheric field, thus the photos appeared imbalanced after the treatment. Also, the device we used to take the measurements and photos was not so effective catching more etheric/physical effects.

So we ended up taking a second session, using a polaroid camera, which according to the photographer was more sensitive for etheric phenomena close to the physical. We made similar arrangements as in the previous experiment. In this session we chose to change the subject, which in this case was myself. I put my hand in the bag and had in filmed (bag is necessary to prevent any light entering the space where the shot is taken) before interaction with orgonite, and after fifteen minutes of being surrounded by orgonite plus holding a device in my hand.

The result can be seen here:

As you can see for yourself, the left picture shows the field around my fingers before orgonite treatment is different from the right which shows my field after fifteen minutes of orgonite treatment. It is brighter and seems more concentrated whereas in the left picture energy seems more ambient. Unfortunately, the quality of the photos is not the best possible because Jukka had them scanned. It is however visible that a change took place. Perhaps also a longer session had been more appropriate.

We hope to be able making more research like this in the future, it is part of the development of course.

Although not many people necessarily know what is Kirlian photography, I concider it being quite reliable for making orgonite effects on the energy fields visible.

Blessings,

Pekka