Kudos for EW from a Poetic Irish Gifter

‘Sláinte’ (Good Health) Don,

My name is Ted and I’m a friend of Vinny’s, who was the man who originally turned me on to Orgonite. I’ve been gifting with him for over a year now and the changes I’ve noticed in the atmosphere and in myself have been truly astonishing.

I’m sending you this email to thank you for opening up a world of love and a world of soul for me. I must tell you a little about myself so that you can understand where I’m coming from. I went with the flow for a long time, wasn’t happy in myself, but always loved poetry. I left school and worked in business for many years which really wasn’t a good idea for me as I was surrounded with people whose goals were money and power and just plain greed. I realised a few years ago that if I continued on this path, I was in danger of loosing myself altogether to these ‘demons’. (That’s a strong word to use I know, but I use it because I realise I was surrouned by them for a long time.). As I’ve said I love poetry, Patrick Kavanagh (famous Irish poet), the great 12th century spiritual poet,Rumi, your own Jack Kerouac and Allen Ginsberg, Robert Frost and a host of others. What they all shared was a deep love of humanity and their writing shows us what the important things in life really are. We’re only here for a short while, a flicker really so we should be trying to help each other in as many ways as we can, and to try to live as ‘givingly’ and lovingly as we are able.

As a result of poetry, I left business about three years ago and went back to college to Study literature which I’ve now completed. As I’ve said, just over a year ago, Vinny introduced me to Orgonite and a whole new world has opened up for me since then. From the etheric warriors website, i’ve been reading the posts and what has always struck me is the love and the decency of the gifters and the site in general. In a world that sometimes feels as if it’s full of sharks the site shows me that love will always win out. There was a time when I felt it wouldn’t so I have you to thank for reminding me that it will.

Finally, I’d just to like to thank you for equpping me with the ways to become a stronger person, because now I can see through people whereas before I was very blind to who I let in to my life. (You wouldn’t believe some of the people who were around me, but I think Vinny emailed you about a real ‘killer’ 5 or 6 months ago who happened to share the appartment I was in at the time. I now have my own appartment). Orgonite seems to have opened channels in me that were dormant with the result that it’s no longer just a person i’m seeing, rather i’m ‘feeling’ the aura around that person firstly and if it’s bad I get out of there as fast as possible! This is a great gift to receive so ‘go raibh míle maith agat’ (a thousand thanks to you).

On the gifting front, we’re working away. As I type this I’m sitting on a hamper-box full of TB’s and HHG’s destined for Enniskillen (Northern Ireland) which will be off-loaded on Wednesday/Thursday this week.

So once again Don, many thanks to you and also for boosting me when I needed it,

My love to you and to all the gifters and to the poetry in all of you….

Ted Kelly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Great to hear from you, Kelly, and I"m very happy for your successes in life. I’ll feel honored and our readers will appreciate reading them if you will post your reports on EW directly. It will be great to add to the public record, too.

I’m CCing this to Christian, who can help you register.

~Don