La Sforzesca - On the outskirt of Vigevano city

On the outskirt of Vigevano city, Duke Ludovico Sforza, built a farm in 1486 and employed Leonardo Da Vinci for engennering the waterways, the irrigation canals.

In the course of history this area accumulated other monumental buildings, and it was also a site of a battle in 1849 (21st March) among the Austro Hungarians and the Piedmont army.

Twice I wanted to gift it, this time must have been a kind of randevouz. I got here after flipping a 12 of towers in Vigevano (which adds to previous random gifting done on foot 3 yrs ago). Before Vigevano I gifted the river Ticino with 2 dozens of tb, where there is the Lido of Vigevano, where there is a bridge and they are building new as well.

A big grey Aairon bird arrived at the same time I got to the the obelisk of the battle. A black elicopter arrived 5 minutes later just after I finished with the gifting, they took a good look at me. Then when I was going the bird came back passing again slowly above the obelisk.

The place also has a large villa of some noble family, a church from 19th century, a cemetery, and few houses.

Inside the park of the villa there is a peculiar pointy building, the water stream crosses the road underneath and goes in inside. The main canal is just before the compound of the Colombara, the farm of Ludovico Sforza. There are flowers for a road accident.

For last I went to the church, and it felt I had to hold on since something was happening just above, I had the impression something was spinning fast in the atmosphere. There was already quite a bit of wind, and increased further.

The map show also various places in the area, that makes it interesting, a radar, the important Magenta battle of 1959, the Eny raffinery, Madonna delle Bozzole sanctuary with large antenna tower, Garlasco once had Farben factory.

http://ewphoto.myblog.it/2016/…sforzesca/

Indluded in the gifting 3 towers in Trezzano, in total I used 75 orgonites including a HHG.

(images missing)

There is a weird numerology with the last gifting, when I was in Sforzesca I felt this area needs more gifting, and in particular where the land goes downhill toward the river.

In fact this is confirmed that a place of interest is found on the other side of the river of La Sforzesca. It is a Cistercensian Abbey founded in 1136 It is called Morimondo It has a peculiar logo of a Tau a key and a cross.
Anyway giving the fact that I was short in supplies the main scope of gifting trip this time was for the river, in a place called Bereguardo where there is a aqua park, and there are high tension electricity lines crossing over the water, and since it brings good effect to gift the rivers where there are electricity lines I went there. In my view th effect of gifting electricity lines that cross over the water, is like transmuting DOR to POR when gifting antennas. I had gifted some towers in that area in the past, coming from another direction from Pavia. So I passed Morimondo and gifted one antenna by the road side, but not the abbey for now, then later another 2 antenna, including the main one in the center of a village called Motta Visconti. This is a place where a guy slaugheter his young wife and 2 little children with a kitchen knife on the 14 06 2014. I continued until the river and gifted it with one HHG cone and 11 tbs. On the way back I stopped and search the cemetery of Motta Visconti in order to gift near the tomb of the killed family. The wife family name is never heard it’s ‘Omes’, according to the site Cognomix there are only 13 families in whole Italy with this surname. Two days after this massacre of the 14th June, on the 16th June a most wanted man was arrested for the murder of 13 girl.There is another coincidence the young girl was killed on the 330th day of the year (which falls on the 26th of November), while Maria Cristina and her boy and girl where killed on the 165th day of the year. That is 330 divided by 2 equals 165. At the cemetery 2 ladies noticed me, and outside they talked with one of the housbands, he came toward me and called me, I quickly closed the car, started the engine and drive away. There is a photo of the tomb, please psychics can do some boosting or searching. There are only some tbs scattered that can be there for the moment. Another time will start bringing earth pipes and using them. see photos