Laozu Kelly, a gifted energy sensitive who advanced our understanding of orgone and orgonite

4. Autumn Gifting, 2003

In early September a friend of mine and I drove over to Seattle to attend a lecture, and coming down Snoqualmie Pass from North Bend, it became clear that there was a latent vortex in Seattle. By the time we reached Lake Washington, it appeared to be somewhere on Capitol Hill. We had brought some TB ’s with us, and before the lecture started, we found it (in Volunteer Park actually), and turned it into an active vortex. Later that year, while visiting family and having more time at my disposal, I found the only other strong vortex in Seattle, and activated that one as well (near Green Lake).

Don had told me earlier in the summer of a run-in they had had with some well-to-do foreigners who were apparently renting a posh place on Paradise Ridge, several miles outside Moscow, Idaho, and I had subsequently driven by the place with him to to give it a once-over. What I recall most clearly is that there was rather strong sha qi exuding from the house.
Later I had noticed that there was a latent vortex on Tomer Butte, several miles north. Don and I hiked up there and opened it up. It turned out to be quite strong, considerably stronger than the vortex at Moscow Mountain, but not quite so strong as that on Steptoe Butte.
One of the critical point ’s (where the qi touched the surface) was in a clearing near the summit of the Butte, on a spot containing an ash pit of some size. Evidently the place had been used numerous times for burning over the years. Later Carol told us she thought it had been a site for Satanist rituals.
By the time we had descended the Butte and reached the car, the sheng qi was already strongly swirling up into the air.
A week or so later, I happened to drive past the mansion on Paradise Ridge where I had observed the sha qi . Now sheng qi was coming out of the same place, and the feeling of this sheng qi was identical with that coming out of Tomer Butte. Somehow there was a connection between the two locations. Furthermore, the house seemed to be abandoned.

In early October I took a trip to the Southwest to visit some relatives, who were then living in California. I took the coast route.
There is a strong latent vortex on the summit of Mount Rainier. I had neither the time nor skill to reach that one, but was able to activate a lesser latent vortex located on one of the lower peaks.
The summit of Mount Shasta in northern California also has a strong latent vortex, but again I could only reach one on one of the lesser peaks of that mountain.
Reaching San Francisco I found several dormant vortices within the city proper, one almost in the center (but fortunately on ground which was not covered by asphalt). The other was quite near the huge tower that now dominates the skyline in that city. The social part of my trip took me down as far as Pasadena. Carol had told me that Sedona, Arizona, was special, and so I decided to return home by an inland route, passing through that town.

There were many dormant vortices in that place, and during the space of one day I was able to visit about 7 of them, as I recall. The last one was several miles out of the city limits, and coming back over a ridge, just before dark, I was surprised and awed to see the clouds in the sky arranged in a spiral shape, above the swirl of sheng qi from the opened vortices. That was one time I wished I had carried a camera.

On October 27, I made another foray into Mount Rainier National Park, this time out of Paradise Lodge, and managed to open a number of vortices in that area. If one would look at the seismological charts of Mount Rainier on the day previous, the day I was there, and the days following, he would find a radical increase of seismic activity beginning about 4PM (when I left the mountain), only lessening gradually in the following days. These graphs were linked on EFF at the time, but the data seems no longer to be readily accessible.

1 Like

5. Sylphs, Spring 2004

The material of the preceding posts is mostly of “Earth” and very little of “Heaven”. This is partly due to the fact that until early 2004 I had no knowledge of the spirits of the air. There had been a discussion of sylphs on the clouldbuster forum back in 2002, but having joined in March of 2003, I did not know about it. In early 2004 however, sylph activity apparently increased, and it began again to be discussed on the forum: notably by an unusually acute clairvoyant whose forum name was Cbswork. Many of his sylph comments were collected by Jon Horrocks in his blog, which comments can be be found on John Scudamore’s excellent “whale” site here .

On Sunday, February 8, my friend Ryan McGinty visited, and we spent a good part of the day together doing orgonite experiments in my shop. Next day I got the following email from him:

Hi Kelly,

Today at 5:00pm I saw my first Sylph. I wish I had my camera with me. It was directly over your town. It must of been using the POR from your CB’s. One interesting note, there was a wall of clear blue sky around it, 30 miles in diameter. On the edges you could see the chemtrails disappearing. It seemed to be watching the sunset with me while I was driving down HWY 195. It was a very beautiful sunset too.

I sure had a lot of fun yesterday I hope you did too,

Ryan

Several days later, driving down the same highway from a business trip to Spokane, I observed my first sylph. It was not far from Steptoe Butte. In my mind I wished it a merry hello, and immediately the good feeling came back to me several-fold. I have since found that instant reaction in kind from these creatures to be quite normal – and that they seem to love to abide near potent sources of sheng qi .

At a suggestion from Don and Carol, I took a byway through Dulce, New Mexico on a trip down to Pasadena, where family was living at the time. There was sha qi observable in the direction of Dulce from as far away as southern Utah. I arrived at night, found and treated a few latent vortices, and continued on into Arizona. Passed through Sedona on the way west and found that the vortices there were acting pretty much as they had been after their opening the previous fall. I set up a torsion CB in Pasadena, and while there, made the acquaintance of Cbswork. He was suffering from a newly broken tooth, but treated me hospitably. In his back yark he showed me how sylphs could make the wind come up at their will. It was quite an experience.

1 Like

6. England, Sweden, and Scotland, June 2004

Though married for over twenty years, my wife and I had never had the right opportunity for a honeymoon, so we decided to take it that June. She had never been to Europe, though I had been to the British Isles with my parents many years before. We decided to spend a couple weeks in England and Scotland, with a few days out for a quick trip to Sweden. She wanted to spend a few days in London to begin. I recalled that Westminster Abbey and Saint Paul’s Cathedral were two of the more interesting sites in the city, from the etheric point of view. The sheng qi in the Abbey was somber and solemn, coming from deep below: here is where coronations have been held for many generations. The Cathedral is light with sheng qi : there is where royal weddings are often held. We visited both, and climbed the stairs in the latter to the outside gallery which gives a good view of the city. From there was observable a strong latent vortex, and we were fortunate, for it turned out that in that city of stone and concrete, the surface contact points of that vortex were such that we could gift it. I will not identify it precisely, for then it would not be difficult to remove the TB ’s. Looking back on the train north to Stansted, where we were to take our flight to Sweden, the open vortex was plainly “visible”.

Our stay in Sweden was hectic, due to social obligations, and we had no chance to chase vortices before our last night there, in Göteborg. We had dinner in a modest vegetarian place in the old part of town, with a young man who was destined to become a good friend and valuable asset in vortex gifting. This was Cesco, who had come down on the bus from Oslo to meet us, and who had camped out the previous night in the woods. From his capacious backpack he extracted a notebook.
At the beginning of the year he had taken a twelvemonth vow of silence, and he kept that vow. So that night we spoke and he wrote. The conversation was more fluid than one would expect however, for his English was good, and his writing legible (and beautiful). I had known him from internet communication, his “little secret coil” having excited my admiration.

After dinner we decided to take a walk. Upon leaving the restaurant, I became aware that there was a latent vortex on a hill not far away. So we walked off in that direction, and found a point where the sheng qi of the vortex touched the surface. After gifting it, we were approached by a bird, which seemed to desire our attention. We followed it until we came to a second critical point , at which point the bird flew off. After a bit, Cesco accompanied us to the hostel where we were to spend the night, and we had a good “talk”; during which he tried (unsuccessfully) to teach me to make his coil. He caught the bus back to Oslo in the wee hours of the morning.

The next day my wife and I took the plane back to Stansted, whence we set out by auto toward Leeds, where a meeting of British “orgonauts” was to take place several days later. Coming into Leeds we were “welcomed” by an impressive display of sylphs in the sky. This was neither the first nor last time I’ve had that experience. It is almost as if they sense when one needs encouragement. We made it to the city, and two days later attended the meeting. There were representatives from Ireland and Wales as well as England, and a good time seemed to be had by all. One of the participants Marcus, who will appear again in this narrative, had come all the way from Switzerland.
The group planned to go the following day to Ilkey Moor, on which was located some interesting stones with prehistoric writing. My wife and I had to leave early, but decided to visit Ilkey Moor on our way. The weather turned bad, and I came down with a fever (which persisted for the remainder of the trip), which is my excuse for forgetting to bring some TB ’s when we visited the moor. We regretted the oversight, because there was a strong latent vortex at one of the stones. We however left markers at the critical point ’s, and I telephoned the information back to the group at Leeds, so that they could gift the places on their outing the following day.

From there we headed west to the spectacular Lake District, and spent the night on a sheep ranch. From luck (or design), there was a strong latent vortex up on the hills above the farmhouse, and our hosts gave us permission to go hiking. It was a bit of job to get to the vortex, but the climb/walk was quite picturesque, and we managed to return just at dark (accompanied by a host of midges).

Next morning we drove north into Scotland, and eventually ended up in a Bed & Breakfast on the isle of Mull just across from the historic old monastery at Iona. Dunx, one of the British “orgonauts” we had met, had spoken to us of a serious experience he had had in Iona, and this had led us to visit the place. When we arrived off the little ferry the next morning, we found, sure enough, a strong latent vortex. We gifted it surreptitiously, and after a half hour or so, an array of sylphs appeared across the water over Mull:

Our next journey was north, to the isle of Skye, and up near the north end of that island we found another vortex. After spending the night in the neighborhood, we turned south again. Upon crossing over onto the mainland once more, and driving 20 miles of so, my wife had me pull over so we could take a photograph. For coming from the direction of the vortex was a singular array of wispy clouds: these were not sylphs, but still an interesting confirmation:

Thence back to England to the south, where our last stop before leaving was Avebury. It was only a couple days after midsummer, and we were told that there had been quite a crowd there on Midsummer’s Eve. When we arrived at the prehistoric site, the weather was stormy: such wind and rain that nobody was out in the open. This was good for me, for I was able to walk out to the site at the end of the old path, and unobserved gift the latent vortex there. It was actually some yards distant from the remains of the ceremonies which had been held on Midsummer’s Night.

1 Like

7. Discovery of the Positive Canopy

Some weeks after returning from Europe, I was helping a friend to construct a pole building up on a ridge near Kendrick, Idaho. Some months previous we had placed two torsion CB ’s on his property, about a hundred yards apart. Due to the success I had had extending sheng qi using TB ’s placed in a triangle, I was curious to see what the effects of a triangle of CB ’s would be. So I made a third, and brought it to work with me one morning.

There was a sheng line running through the ground not far from the building site, and since I had not tried placing a CB on such a line previously, I decide to place it on the sheng line overnight, to see the effect.
Next morning, early, I found that the CB was working more strongly than usual. A little later a helicopter appeared, which for a half hour or so, circled about the boundaries of my friend’s 400 acre place. He was impressed…

We removed the CB from the positive line, and took it down the ridge to where the other two were located. Now the three formed the vertices of an equilateral triangle, each side roughly 100 yards.

Several days later, on July 21, 2004, about a half hour before dark, just as we were finishing work for the day and picking up tools, I happened to glance up at the sky. I saw a sylph, and glancing around, saw a number more. Here are some photos:
image image
image image
image image

I saw that night, as I drove home, more true sylphs than I had ever seen before, or since, at one time, in one sky.

Next day they were gone, but on the 23rd appeared something which seemed to be related, but which was clearly different. High in the heavens (considerably higher than the domain of both clouds and sylphs) was a broad and long collection of sheng qi , and inhabiting that sea of qi seemed to be a great number of very positive beings .
Nearly two years later, while returning into South Africa from Zimbabwe, Georg Ritschl and I made a rough calculation, using elementary trigonometry, of the height of a similar sea or canopy of sheng qi , and found it to be about 30 kilometers (or 18 miles) above the earth’s surface.
It has been discussed elsewhere how sylphs seem to enjoy the presence of CB ’s, and perhaps use the issuing sheng qi as “breath” or “food”. I have no direct information on this, but it has been my experience that high-level positive entities seem to be attracted by good sheng qi . Perhaps the sheng canopy I first observed on July 23 offered a thriving habitat for these positive beings in the vicinity of earth, which they had not had before? I do not know for certain, but that is my guess.
After several days I was able to make a reasonable estimate of the extent of this sheng canopy : it was about 60 miles long by about 15 miles wide. It was roughly the shape of an ellipse and, interestingly, it was approximately the smallest ellipse which contained all of the previously opened vortices.

About 50 miles north of the northern boundary of the location of the canopy at that time, lies the city of Spokane, and on the southeastern boundary of the city was a latent vortex located on the top of a mountain called Mica Peak. I had frequently noticed this latent vortex on trips to Spokane, but had not known of an easy approach road. This vortex was perhaps the strongest I had observed up to that time, and so it seemed a good site for an experiment. My hypothesis was that the canopy was a result of the sheng qi rising from the opened vortices. To test that hypothesis it seemed reasonable to open the Mica Peak vortex, and to observe if the positive canopy would extend accordingly. On the afternoon of August 14, I drove to the base of Mica Peak. The main road up was blocked off, and so I searched for more accessible avenues. Eventually I parked the car by a trail entrance, and hiked up. About a half hour from dark, I found several men shooting “clay pigeons” not far from where the trail branched off in six different directions.
Fortunately one of the men was able to tell me the correct one for reaching the peak, and I set out at top speed to try to beat the sinking sun. Just before it was too dark to see, I reached the top, and was able to find the critical points . Coming down without a flashlight, I lost my way, and decided to on the ground in the warm summer night. But the insects kept me awake, and eventually I found my way back to the right trail in the moonlight, arriving back to the car at about 2AM. At that point I looked back at Mica Peak and observed that the sheng qi was whirling up into the sky.
Three days later I drove up to Spokane for business reasons, and sheng qi was swirling up out of Mica Peak at an even greater rate than that coming out of Steptoe Butte. Although the canopy had not changed perceptibly in size, the region between Steptoe Butte and Mica Peak had a lighter and more positive feel than before.
On August 21, just one week after the Mica vortex was opened, I returned to Spokane again to pick up a friend at the airport. The canopy of sheng qi had now extended up to cover Mica Peak. My theory was apparently correct.

1 Like

8. Extension of Canopy, September of 2004

In late September I decided to try to estimate the then extent of the sheng canopy . So I drove over to the Lewiston Grade, which has an excellent view of the valley of the Snake and Clearwater Rivers; then up US 95 (most of the way to Spokane), and back home on US 195.
The area in the red oval in the map above is roughly the extent of the sheng canopy when it first appeared in July. The area enclosed by black is where it was on August 24, after the vortex on Mica Peak near Spokane was opened. That part of the orange curve on the left, and the curve on the right indicated by the orange dots, indicate roughly the extant of the sheng canopy on September 27. The complete orange curve indicates the sheng canopy at a later date.

Don and Carol told me about a possible vortex in Clarkia, Idaho, so I decided to drive up there and investigate. On the way up, I found that the town was on the eastern boundary of the then sheng canopy . There was in fact a latent vortex about 9 miles east of Clarkia. It is now open.
On the way back, several miles north of town in the woods, was a pleasant tower of sheng qi . Hiking up into it, I found that the patch of ground out of which it rose was singular, in that qi was slowly flowing into it from all directions, and nothing seemingly flowing away.

1 Like

9. A Canopy Effect

I was still helping the friend with his pole building near Kendrick, Idaho, and early on the morning of October 12 I set out toward the work site in my pickup. About half way between Pullman and Moscow, my eye happened to catch the tip of a pine tree, which felt a bit out of the ordinary. Looking more attentively, I noted that within the tops of all the living trees, was a concentration of sheng qi . Depending on the tree, the depth of penetration was from a few inches to slightly more than a foot. This was true for the entire trip to Kendrick.
Two days later the penetration of the sheng qi from the top was roughly three times as far. There was no penetration into dead trees, telephone poles, or other non-living vertical objects. Furthermore, the sheng qi did not seem to be entering the tips of the horizontal limbs or branches, just the one highest vertical one.
By the following day, October 15, the sheng qi penetration was twice as far again. It was now more then a fifth of the height of most of the trees.
On the 17th it was roughly a third of the way down.
On the 21st, on a trip up to Spokane, I found that the sheng qi had penetrated about 45% of the tree trunks. There was some penetration back from these parts of the trunks into the branches. But not originating from the extremities, only from the trunks.

I was curious to see whether this phenomenon was occurring outside the area covered by the sheng canopy . On the 23rd I travelled to the west. Reaching the edge of the covered area, I observed that there was still sheng qi in the trees. Continuing west, I observed that the depth of penetration gradually diminished, until after a couple miles, there was none. Evidently, the phenomenon was a consequence of the sheng canopy .
On several trips to Seattle over the previous year, I had observed a strong latent vortex on a mountain in the central part of Washington State. This trip brought me close to that mountain, so I decided to treat the vortex while in the neighborhood. There was steep sandy terrain, and the jeep I was driving came near to getting stuck, so I had to retrace my route, and travel an additional 30 miles to reach the vortex from the other side of the mountain. After opening the vortex, being temporarily at a high vantage point, I looked around for other vortices. I became aware of a strong emanation of sha qi far to the southwest towards the Columbia River. This was later to lead to an interesting discovery.
Three days later sheng qi at home had reached 50% of the way down the trees.
Six days later, the sheng canopy had extended about a third of the way to the newly opened vortex, and at home sheng qi reached two thirds of the way down the trees.

Below is a photograph of a birch tree, taken on October 31. I have drawn red on the photo to show the sheng qi penetration the brown shows the penetration five days later.

By November 13 sheng qi had penetrated all the way to the base of the trunk.
As time progressed, the sheng qi eventually entered into the surface of the earth from the trees, although to date, not too deeply. Subsequent observation has shown that sheng qi entering any given tree, seems to come into only one branch, and that branch is almost always the upper central one that is most nearly vertical. Except for that single branch, sheng qi only reaches other branches from the trunk, and then only slowly moves out to the tips.

This phenomenon has turned out to be helpful when observing later extensions of this canopy, or other canopies, to estimate how long the canopy has been present in a given location.

1 Like

10. River of Qi

In early November of 2004, I had a knee operation which would seriously limit my physical activity for a week or so. It seemed a good time to make a trip to visit relatives in California. It seemed also a good opportunity to locate the source of the sha qi I had seen from the mountain in central Washington a week or so earlier.
I drove down from eastern Washington through the Tri Cities (Richland, Pasco, and Kennewick) and then across the Columbia River into Oregon. At some point, I drove under the sha qi , and crossed to the west side of it. That night I stayed at a motel in northern Oregon, and unfortunately the knee began to bleed. This meant that I could not get out of the car to walk the next day. However I did drive around the area for the best part of the morning, trying to find the sha qi source. I would get close to what from a distance seemed must be the source, and upon reaching it, could feel the sha qi in some other direction. It was quite frustrating, like trying to catch the end of a rainbow, and I finally decided I would give it up for the time being, to try again on the return trip back home.
Driving down through southern Oregon along Highway I-5, I could still feel from time to time the sha qi off to the east. I stopped paying attention after crossing the California line. Eventually I reached as far south as Pasedena. While there, I visited Cbswork again, the man who had showed me something about the sylphs on my previous visit. I mentioned something to him about the sha qi , and he suggested I take a look at a specific location near Mount Lassen.

While in Southern California, I observed that there was a second sheng canopy above Los Angeles. I attribute this to the CBs and the enormous number of TBs that Cbswork especially, and others, had deposited in the area.

I took an inland route back north, which would take me near Mt. Lassen. The road to the higher slopes was closed for the winter, but fortunately, just west of the closure, on a hill, I found the sha qi source. It required a hike across a mountain meadow, which ordinarily, would have taken about 10 minutes, but with the healing knee, and sometimes hip deep snow over a rocky terrain, it took about an hour to cross. The source was quite similar to a latent vortex, but there was already qi issuing from it. I treated it with TBs , as if it were a latent vortex. It again took some time to get back to the car, and by that time, the qi coming from the source had turned positive.
I drove back west to I-5 and turned north. A stream of sheng qi was observable from Lassen moving north. As I drove into Oregon, it was clear that the stream to the west was continuing north into Oregon as well. By the time I had reached into northern Oregon, I was convinced that this stream of sheng qi was identical in route to that of the sha qi which I had observed on the trip south.
Near Portland I turned east on I-80, just south of the Columbia River, and passed under the stream of sheng qi . It was quite narrow, less than a hundred yards wide, and not high. I could tell that it continued north, across the river, but I no idea how far.

After a few days rest at home, curiosity got the best of me, and I drove west to see how far the stream, or river, of sheng qi , reached. I took the route which crosses the Cascade Mountains over White Pass. I found that the sheng canopy had extended over that pass. In fact, it reached as far as the river of qi .
This was not to be the only river of qi I was to find. There were later to appear ones in Europe, in South Africa, in Malaysia, in Argentina, and elsewhere. They were all to be similar in the following ways:

• they flow relatively low to the ground, normally below ground level, while the sheng canopy is above all clouds;
  • they are not wide;
  • they flow for quite long distances;
  • they tend to be negative until treated, and they then turn positive;
  • if there is a sheng canopy within a hundred miles or so, the sheng canopy will extend to a river of sheng qi , but not farther.

The date I crossed White Pass was November 17th. sheng qi had already penetrated into the trees about 40% of the way from the tips.
The river of sheng qi was west of I-5 when I reached that highway. I turned north, and found that the sheng qi river ended somewhere in the area of Centralia. I drove to the end point, and back tracked a bit, until I was exactly under the stream of sheng qi . Beneath it, I found that the trees and plants seemed to be filled with sheng qi .

I returned to where it ended: it just came down from above and disappeared into the ground at that point. I treated it here, just as I had at the source. Within a very short time, the stream ceased coming down into the ground, and continued on north overhead.
I drove back to I-5 and continued north. As I did so, I found that the sheng canopy to the east began receding back away from the highway. But then, nearing Lake Washington from the south, I found that the boundary of the sheng canopy approached again. It actually reached the eastern side of Lake Washington, just south of I-90, the main east-west route between Seattle and Spokane. My suspicion that this had something to do with the fact that Seattle at the time had two open vortices (on Volunteer Park and in Green Lake), and at least two CBs .

In early February I made another trip to Seattle. The sheng canopy had moved across Lake Washington, and now extended over the city, although it did not reach much to the west over Puget Sound.

1 Like

11. With Cesco in the West

Cesco, whom my wife and I had met in Sweden in June of 2003, was now living in Iceland, and had decided to see the US. He flew into Boston in February, and after a few days in New England, took a bus across country to visit me. I picked him up in Spokane, and brought him to my home.
After a few days rest, we decided to drive over west of the Cascades, and see what the situation was with the river of sheng river of qi. Reaching Seattle, we drove north, towards the Canadian border. I found that the river of qi continued all the way through Washington, passing into Canada over Vancouver Island, somewhere in the vicinity of the city of Victoria.
On the way up we found a latent vortexon a peak in the North Cascades and gifted it.

On my last road trip up from southern California, I had found that one could sense the presence of a remote latent vortex, using a part of the mind, the use of which I had previously been unaware. Sometime in early Fall, while visiting the Crofts in Moscow, Idaho, I spoke of this with Carol. During our discussion, I looked around in each direction, to see what, if any, latent vortices were remotely observable from there. There was a particularly strong one, off to the southwest. Referring to a map, it seemed to be in the general direction of Missoula, Montana. I mentioned this to Carol, and she remarked that she had soon to make a trip to Missoula, to visit some friends Steve and Dooney there. We decided to make the trip together, with the intention of trying to locate this latent vortex. We drove over Lolo Pass, and upon reaching the Bitterroot Valley, I found that the location was on a peak east of both Lolo and Missoula. Unfortunately, there was already too much snow in the area to attempt to it.
Now, in late February, it seemed that it might be accessible. So Cesco and I drove over. It was a sunny day, and we found a good road to the mountain, and a path to the top. We came into a certain amount of snow and ice: just enough to make the climb interesting, but not a serious impediment. On the way down again, my Norwedian/Icelander companion “skied” down on his boots, while I staggered down far in the rear.
This newly opened vortex was definitely the strongest I had seen up to that time, and still rates as one of the strongest half dozen I have seen.

We spent a week or so doing experiments with various etheric phenomena: some successful, and some not. But that is another story. When it became time for Cesco to continue his US tour, I decided to drive him down through Oregon, California, and Arizona.
We commenced our trip driving south out of the Palouse, through Walla Walla, over the Columbia River and into Eastern Oregon. Crossing into Oregon, we became aware of a strong latent vortex on a mountain southeast of the city of Pendleton. We could not see our object directly, due to the plentitude of high hills in the vicinity. The first mountain we climbed, was not the right one, but it took us high enough that we could view the correct location from its summit. So it was down again, and up again: over rocks, streams, meadows and steep slopes. We had all kinds of weather that afternoon, from sunshine (a little), to stormy rain, gusty winds, drizzle, and fog. We met a fair sized herd of elk, not far from the latent vortex, and they only fled upon our near approach. Eventually we reached the site and opened the vortex, at which point several eagles flew up, and circled about us for a time.
We were elated, but weary. About half way down the mountain, Cesco slipped, spraining his ankle: not seriously, but it prevented any serious vortex hunting for a few days, pending healing.

On this trip south I needed to deliver a CB to a friend Steve of mine who lived south of San Francisco along the coast route, so we took US 101 instead of the freeway. Somewhere on 101 I became aware of a stream of sha qi . Due to previous experience, I recognized this as a second river of qi. This one was also running north. We followed it through southern California, and found its source in the mountains, not far north of the prison town of Lampoc.
I had corresponded with a man Jon Horrocks in Lampoc concerning etheric phenomena, and so we made a point to look him up on the way through. Actually we met him for dinner in Ventura, where he was employed at the time, and told him about the source of sha qi . Cesco’s ankle was still not ready for serious hiking, so Jon agreed to accompany me, and to show me how best to reach the place.
Several days later I left Cesco with an acquaintance in LA, met Jon in Lampoc, and we headed for the sha qi source. That was the spring of the unusually heavy rains in Southern California, and it turned out that at the time the dirt roads into the mountains were all too sloppy to drive on. So we ended up hiking in along the railroad tracks. It was a several mile walk, and then a hike up through the hills. Eventually we made it to the source, after using up the better part of a roll of surgical tape on blisters. We enjoyed the view, as well as treating the source of the river of qi. Arriving back at the town, I realized that there was a latent vortex on a hill just a short distance off, but we were too weary, and there was not enough time to attend to it that day.

After a brief stay with family in Pasadena, Cesco and I continued on into Arizona. His ankle had healed to the point that we could pursue our vortex opening once again, and we worked our way up to the Grand Canyon, which he and I saw together, for the first time. We came there ready to gift, but the place was so spectacularly good, we decided any additions we could make might perhaps only “muddy up the fountain.”

From there we travelled on to Sedona, where we gifted a vortex in Boynton Canyon which I had missed on my previous trips there, and then back to Flagstaff, where Cesco boarded a bus towards the Southeast and more adventures.

While in Los Angeles, I had observed that the second sheng canopy was still over that city, but did not extend as far east as Pasadena. Since I did not travel below LA, I could not tell how far south it extended.

On the way back to the Palouse from Arizona, I took the inland route north through Utah and the eastern part of Idaho, nearly to Butte, Montana. This was to observe what effect the opening of the strong vortex near Missoula two weeks earlier had had. I found that the sheng canopy , which we had earlier found to have stretched as far west as Seattle, now was as far east as Butte. To the north at this time, it extended into British Columbia (Canada); and to the south, into the northern part of Oregon.

Going through Dear Lodge west of Butte, I checked the penetration of sheng qi into the trees, and did the same again in Missoula. In the first instance it was about 30% down from the top, and in the second, about 40%.

After a few weeks at home, fate led me back in Southern California again. I found out that the sheng canopy which I had observed over LA during the previous trip, had apparently extended up and to the west, and now covered highway 101 from somewhere south of Santa Barbara, to about 26 miles north of Buellton.

When my business was completed, I met again with Jon, and we treated that vortex near Lampoc mentioned above. It was on the top of a hill covered with a thicket of brush, which was as thick as continuous hedge. Jon led the way with his trusty cudgel, and we eventually made it through. Turns out the thicket of brush was poison oak, and I had worn loose shoes with no stockings. The effects did not appear until returning home a day and a half later, but then they made up for lost time. Jon was similarly hit, and we both know now, what poison oak looks like, and that it merits great respect. For the readers information,here is what it looks like in each of the four seasons: spring, summer, fall, and winter:
image image image image

On this trip I had the opportunity to observe the course of the second river of qi (see the map here. This second river of qi was much more curved than the first.

In May I drove down to Las Vegas to meet an old friend Su Jingsong from Taiwan, whose company had a garden tool display booth at an exhibition there. I told him something about vortex opening, and he invited me to come to Taiwan for that purpose. He offered to pay my way there and let me stay in his home while there.
When the exhibition closed and Mr. Su returned home, I spent a couple more days in the city, in the home of Lilly and her husband, the “Count” (he and she are from Romania). We planned to open a strong latent vortex on a mountain on the outskirts of the city.
Lilly and I made an attempt on a Friday, but the terrain was rougher, the sun hotter, and the approach longer that anticipated. We found that we were not appropriately dressed. I had to lie down from incipient heat exhaustion, and I am obliged to Lilly for sharing her water with me. We decided to give it up, and try again the next day. On the way back to the car, Lilly had to jump over rattlesnake that appeared in the path before her, and we were both glad to get back home in good condition.
Next day was Saturday, so the Count was home from work, and he accompanied us. We set out early in the morning, and were better prepared. When we eventually reached the top, we were rewarded by a spectacular view of the area, and sat down to rest and enjoy it. That was likely where I picked up a mess of sand fleas and some spiders.
By the time we arrived back at the car, it was nearly noon, so we went to a local restaurant for lunch. Waiting at one of the tables for our food to arrive, I felt something crawling in my hair, and instinctively reached up to bat it off: I saw some little spiders scurry away. But the time we had finished our meal, the diners at a nearby table were scratching and batting at their heads. I did not feel proud of it, but the old adage “It is better to give than receive” popped into my head.

After lunch I headed north through Nevada towards the Idaho border. It was a long drive, and I soon found I still had plenteous company: sand fleas. It was a jumpy ride back. Just over the Idaho border near Twin Falls I became aware of a strong latent vortex to the northwest. Continuing on, I could eventually identify the part of the mountains where it was located. It seemed to be still in Idaho, just south of Western Montana. But was still too much snow on the mountains to attempt reaching the vortex, so I had to leave it for another day.

1 Like

12. Back in Time a Millennium

That spring (of 2005), while visiting the Crofts in Moscow, Idaho, I met an American sojourner in Japan named Ed, who was on holiday in his native land. We hit it off at once, and before I left that day, he had invited me to come to Japan to open vortices. Also during that spring, I had become acquainted via the “web” with John Scudamore and Rich Fosh in England, and they both encouraged me to visit them in the UK. And I had made friends with several members of Georg’s German language forum. Availing myself of these opportunities, I decided to visit England and Germany in August, and Japan in October. Cesco, my Norwegian friend, was willing and able to join me for the European trip.

Cesco arrived in England the day after myself. Rich picked me up at Heathrow, and we opened up several latent vortices on our way to John’s place on the Welsh border. John’s land has been in the family since the Norman coming nearly a millennium ago, and a significant part of it must look much as it did back then. The ancient and majestic trees (with their Devas ), the woods, fields, and red deer are wonderful. John was out mowing when we arrived, and he showed us around the place. The next day he drove to Stansted to pick up Cesco, who who had flown in from Iceland, and so Rich and I spent the day opening latent vortices in the neighborhood.

image image image

The following day, when everyone was rested and up, we made some CBs and did some experimenting.
I had known about sha lines of qi in the earth (as well as sheng lines ) for many years, but had assumed that there was no effective way to change them. I had seen evidence in China that sheng lines had turned into sha lines over time, but not vice versa.
On our first day at Kentchurch, during our tour of the place, we entered a field through which ran a sha line . John asked if the qi in such a line could be changed. While discussing this, someone came up with the idea burying a CB on the line. But next morning, before going to Stansted to pick up Cesco, he transferred a CB he already had, to the line, and when we four checked it out that evening, the line had turned positive (at least as far I could perceive in either direction). The following are John’s words:

“Timely and inspiration visit from Kelly and Cesco. Kelly discovered that a CB placed on a black energy line would convert it to positive, which a TB, HHG and Earth Pipe wouldn’t do, not to this nasty line anyway. It remains to be seen if this is lasts. This, incidently, is the holy grail of geopathic dowsers, who seem to rely on a copper rod up to no.
This line passed through the corner of the cellar where two nasty demonic type spirits were in residence, one in this corner by the window, taken 2-3 days after the CB was placed on the line: (photo unavailable at this time)
When the CB was put on the line they changed from being like hissing alley cats into grim silence, and the last time Kelly looked they were crying , so I hope the line was the reason they were there, or the anchor for them. Also that, IMO, is another holy grail of house/geopathic dowsers, being able to remove nasty spirits (and I don’t see how you can clear a house effectively without dealing with negative lines) One friend refused to go in the cellar, so not something to have in your house.”
Since then, we have made other tests placing CBs on sha lines , with the lines turning positive afterwards. At this time I cannot answer the question of how far from the CB the effect extends. However we do know that when another negative line crosses such a line, not far from the CB, it also will often turn positive. Later we found another, and easier way, to change a sha line to a sheng line , using 6 TBs .

Cesco and I owe many thanks to John and Rich for their wonderful hospitality during our brief sojourn in England, and for picking us up at the airports and driving us to vortices about Herefordshire.

John’s place is like no other I have seen. It is as if it were taken out of an illustration of a fairy tale book, or as if one were taken back to the England of the early 11’th century.
Besides our experimenting, John took us around the region in which he lives, discovering and opening latent vortices. By the end of our visit, we had covered quite a fair piece of territory, but our stay was too brief to see if our work would bear fruit in the sense of igniting a new sheng canopy . Creating such always takes longer than extending one. It would be the better part of a year later, until I would have an answer.

1 Like

13. The First Petal of a Flower over Europe

Our plan was to induce a sheng canopy in Central Europe, which might subsequently be extended in any direction. We flew from Stansted into Frankfurt-Hahn airport in Germany, about 120 kilometers west of Frankfurt, and drove south to Heidelberg, where we were to begin. Von Grauenstein, who lived there at the time, kindly invited us to stay in his (and his mother’s) apartment for the night. Next day he drove us to several latent vortices in the neighborhood, and to the remarkable holy mountain Heiligenberg, which is situated within the city. One can drive up to within several hundred yards of the summit, and near the parking area is an amphitheater constructed by the Nazis, back in the 1930s as I recall. When we got out of our car, I could clearly feel a very positive presence up on the top of the mountain. We climbed up above the amphitheater to the remains of an old cloister, or monastery (dedicated to St. Michael), which had stood abandoned since about 1500. It was easy to see why the monks had originally put their cloister at this place, because of the strong holy presence there. It was a place of power, which is why, perhaps, the Nazis used it.
Lower down, in the focal point of the seats of the amphitheater, was a nasty feeling negative entity . Cesco asked me if there were any lines of qi in the ground, and sure enough there were two. They were negative, came down from the left and right sides of the amphitheater in a symmetric manner, and crossed at the focal point, or speaker’s place.

Von Grauenstein invited two other German gifters in the area, Hunting-Vegi and Rainer, to dinner with us, and we had quite a pleasant and informative evening. Rainer lived not far from Stuttgart, which was the next good-sized city on our route, and he graciously invited us to spend a night at his house.

When we visited Rainer, he showed us a CB planted in the ground just outside his house. It was on a sha line . Given our experience in England, this seemed quite strange, so we decided to remove the CB and see what, if any, changes would occur. Rainer began to remove the soil from about the CB and found four very strong magnets which he had forgotten he had placed in the ground about the CB to increase its power. As soon as he had removed the magnets, but before he removed the CB , the line turned immediately positive.
There was another sha line in his house, through his living room, but there was nowhere outside on that line which was suitable for placing a CB . Cesco suggested that we try placing TBs in a circle on the line. After some experiment we found that 6 was the optimal number – indeed, with this number, the line turned positive. It did make a difference what the diameter of the circle was, as to how strong was the power of the TB-configuration. In this case, the optimal was about a foot, as I recall. Just putting the 6 on the circle in the house helped somewhat, but the line remained a bit negative. So we went outside and buried them in the ground on the line, in the circular configuration, and with the proper diameter. The result was a sheng line .

Rainer took several days off from his job and drove us about the region hunting vortices. It was then that we learned about Germany’s excellent road system, and that if one knew the way, he could drive to within about a quarter mile of nearly anywhere he wanted to go. This of course speeded up our progress. Several of our targets were old castles on mountains, and many of latent vortices were in quite picturesque locations. We gifted quite a few places in the few days were were there, and were both surprised and elated, to find that on our last day there, a sheng canopy had shown itself. I say elated, because it meant that we now had only to extend it, and so did not need to gift so densely (frequently).

On our own again, we travelled east from Stuttgart, staying with the hospitable Roland and family in Munich, and eventually reaching Salzburg in Austria. We then turned back west, driving along the southern boundary of Germany. We stayed a night near the Bodensee with our friend Grey Owl, who drove us to a vortex nearby.

When I first began posting on Georg’s forum, my German was even worse than it is now, and one Swiss member Hans took pity on me and sent me an electronic German dictionary. When Cesco and I reached northern Switzerland, Hans very graciously hosted us at his home near the town of Äsch, in the vicinity of Zürich.
Not far from Äsch is a monument honoring the Swiss soldiers of World War I. It is on a pyramid shaped base, and there is a metal sculpture resembling a flame standing on the middle of the base.
Hans thought it was a bit strange, and so brought us to take a look at it. He was correct. It was strange. At right angles to each of the sides of the base were sha lines running through the ground. From each of the four sides sha qi was moving toward the center. Furthermore sha qi was entering into the metal sculpture from above. And there was a sha being within the sculpture at the bottom, seemingly absorbing all this sha qi .
So we buried six TBs, in the shape of a circle of the proper radius, on the worst of the sha lines leading into the monument. Not only did that line turn positive, but so did the others, and sheng qi began flowing into the monument from all four directions. Furthermore, sha qi no longer flowed from above into the flame.
From the base I saw a latent vortex off in the distance, so we left to attend to it. After about an hour we returned. By then there was sheng qi entering into the top of the sculpture, the sha being had gone, and there was a sheng being there.
It was now becoming late, so Hans led us through Zürich and set us on our way toward Bern, where we hoped to find the town where Marcus lived, and to see the Continental CB (or CCB) he had built.

We found Marcus’ house, not without a bit of work, and next day he took us to the farm where the CCB is located. There was a sha line through the farmhouse, which we treated with the 6-TB method. There was a latent vortex on a hill not too far away, to which Marcus later led us. But of course the most interesting thing was the CCB. There is a group of four CBs , with huge crystals in the center. It did not seem to be working quite as well as it should. After we arrived, we looked at it carefully, and noticed that in each CB the six pipes were connected at the top by copper bolts. This was interfering with the operation, so Marcus and we removed the bolts, and the structure became considerably more positive.
Our trip had been undertaken to create a sheng canopy over central Europe. But although the canopy had now been created, it had not yet extended to the area over the CCB. However, when we left the premises that afternoon, there was a disk of sheng qi high in the air above the CCB. Thus the CCB, after being slightly altered has produced an independent sheng canopy in a very short time.
Marcus and his family had us to their home, and his talented wife gave us our best meals of the trip.

From there we turned back towards Germany, passing through Basel and Karlsruhe, completing a circuit by returning to Heidelberg.
On this leg of the trip, in Southwestern Germany, we found and gifted a third river of qi. It flowed west toward France, and we were to pass under it later in the month.
We rested a day in Heidelberg with von Grauenstein and his mother. Due to our rapid pace, we were getting low on TBs , and so we made more with von Grauenstein’s help, along with a couple of torsion CBs . Rainer drove over for an afternoon to assist. We had accomplished what we had set out to do in half the expected time, so we decided to make a second circuit, north and back to attempt to spread the canopy over the heavily industrialized Rhine-Ruhr region.

1 Like

14. The Last Two Petals of the Flower over Europe

The second leg of our search for vortices was somewhat circular, from Heidelberg up north and east towards Hanover, north and west into East Frisia, and back south again along the western German border. The plan was to circumvent the great industrial cities of the Rhine-Ruhr region.
Many of the old castles and churches were constructed on high ground, mainly for defence I presume. But it is also the case that vortices of qi coming up from below tend to surface on high ground. And so one sometimes finds both in the same location. The old churches and monasteries were frequently placed on places of power, as well, and this power commonly manifests itself where two lines of qi cross. In a cruciform church, the longer member was called the nave, the shorter member the transept, and the place where these two crossed was the crossing. It was not unusual for one line of sheng qi to run along near the middle of the nave and one along the middle of the transept: thus the crossing was the place of power. One sees this at St. Paul’s in London, for instance, and in the great cathedral in Cologne.

On this second leg we came upon the ruins of one of these old churches – built on not such a grand scale as the two just mentioned, but neither was it small, and the plan (with respect to the earth lines) was executed quite nicely. At this period of the trip we were trying to find a latent vortex every 40 kilometers or so. It was a gray overcast day, and we were coming down towards a village, having just visited a vortex about 10 kilometers back. Behind the village was a small mountain and it was plain that somewhere on the mountain was a latent vortex. Normally we would have passed it by, since it was so close to the previous one, but for some reason we decided to look for it anyway. Cesco found a road behind the village leading up the mountain, and we were able to drive up quite near to the vortex. Near where we parked the car was this grand old cruciform church, with roof still intact but with no glass in the windows and obviously long abandoned. While I was tying on my boots, preparatory to finding the the exact location of the vortex, Cesco walked up to inspect the church. He told me later, that after he had entered the structure, a sheng being within approached him, asking for help. As I walked up the incline, I found to my surprise that the latent vortex was somewhere inside the church. Upon entering, I found that there was only one critical point , and that exactly at the crossing. Furthermore, there were lines of qi running along the nave, and along the transept, crossing at the critical point . This was the first time I had ever seen a vortex situated on the crossing of two qi lines.

The local Lions Club had erected a sign on one of the walls of the church relating its history. From earliest recorded times (in this case the times of the Romans), there had been a building at this location. At the beginning of the Crusades there was a castle, apparently owned by a robber baron, which was torn down by the King Frederick Barbarossa. I have forgotten when the present building was established, but it was abandoned early in the 18th century. The paving stones or bricks on the floor were gone, leaving the floor dirt, but the walls and ceiling were still in good condition. Normally at places of power, whereon religious edifices are built, the qi is of a positive nature. And the qi running along the transept here was so. But that running along the nave was not. It was negative, and so we walked outside to investigate. Someone had placed a stone on the qi line, just outside the main entrance to the church, and a date was engraved on it: 184?. So this stone had been placed there over a century subsequent to the abandonment of the church. We used the the six TB Method to try to heal the qi line, and it worked. And now, both lines were positive.

We walked back into the church to the opposite end of the nave, to look around. There, at that end, where I suppose in former times the altar had been located, was a picture of Jesus and two women, presumably the two Marys. Here were old and new flowers, showing that some pious people still visited the place for worship. Near the picture was a sheng being – perhaps the one who had appealed to Cesco earlier. But between this sheng being and the crossing was a powerful sha being. And it was quite angry. I ignored it, and with Cesco, climbed up the spiral staircase of a tower which led up to the roof. After we had looked around, we returned below, where the inhuman unpleasantness yet raged.

And then there appeared another non-material being, but this one had a much more human feeling about it. It was stern, strong, and yet showed reverence and respect for the sheng being. It had come to help me dispense with the sha being. Through my person, it attacked it, and as nearly as I can tell, destroyed it – or at least removed all the qi from it, so that it was no longer detectable. It was to me the most interesting experience of the trip. Unfortunately, I have by now forgotten many of the details. However, when it was over, and the stern entity had departed, the qi in the church had become light, and bright, and joyous.
And so we left to seek the next vortex.
In Hanover, a kind lady Iris and her daughter graciously put us up overnight. She invited a number of others in the city with similar interests over to meet us, and we had a generally good time. Next it was up into East Frisia, where we met the redoubtable Tapiers, at whose very nice house we rested for a day. And then we turned down south again, through the flat country.

In hill country, it is relatively easy to pinpoint vortices, for they are most often on the high places, and one can see from afar where the qi hits the surface. On the flat it is more difficult, because the vortices are also on the flat, and though the direction be apparent, it is difficult to tell how far away they are. So one must sometimes drive around a bit until he can home in on the target. One latent vortex turned out to be on a dyke, bordering Holland and Germany, and was actually on the Dutch side of the border. This led us through a small Dutch village, quite different in character from the German towns through which we been passing.

Healing vortices in the industrial areas further south was more difficult because of the urban setting, but we made our way back fairly rapidly to Hahn, finishing a second circuit.

We still had the better part of a week remaining, so we decided to attempt a third circuit into France about Paris. So it was off through Luxembourg, into France, around the capital, into Belgium, down through Aachen, and back to the Frankfurt area.

In Luxembourg or France, I don’t recall which, we found a latent vortex in an old abandoned fort. I suspect it was of the old Maginot line, built after WWI to guard against German invasion. It was a creepy place, and the usually intrepid Cesco was not too enthusiastic about sleeping there. I agreed, and we drove somewhere else for the night.

On our trip north from Paris to Belgium we crossed under the third river of qi, and so we knew that it flowed at least two thirds of the way through France towards the Atlantic.
One night we slept in the car in a parking lot near a school in Versaille. Some police came in the middle of the night, flashed their lights inside our car, apparently coming to the correct conclusion that we were harmless, and drove on.

Our only other contact with police on the trip was in Germany, just the day before we left. We were both pretty scuzzy looking at the time, having not had a bath or change of clothes for some days, and I drove into a service station to have the car filled up with fuel. Coming out after paying, I saw that Cesco was speaking with a couple men and a woman. Turns out they were plain clothes police, who had picked us out for possible drug peddlers. They warned us to show them any contraband we might be carrying, saying they had a dog which could smell it out. We of course had nothing to show them, but they painstakingly searched our stuff. I felt sorry for the woman who had to go through my dirty clothes. They were curious about the TBs we had left, but we told them they were feng shui devices, and they seemed satisfied with that explanation. Eventually they figured we were harmless, if a bit odd, and sent us on our way.

Here is a map showing the approximate area of the canopy when we left Europe.

1 Like

15. The Sky of Japan

After catching up with work at home, I left in mid-September to meet Ed in Japan.
Japan’s island of of Honshu contains two of the most densely populated areas in the world: the Kanto area , which includes Yokohama and the present capital Tokyo; and the Kansai area, with Kobe, Osaka, the ancient capital Nara, and the old Kyoto (the capital from the eighth century to the Meiji Restoration in the middle of the nineteenth century). It was the latter region into which my plane entered, from the Pacific into Osaka Bay, and thence to Kansai Airport.
When my plane neared the coast of Japan, I was struck by the negativity of the qi in the skies: worse than I had ever seen before. It was not just slightly negative, which seems to be the common condition before formation of a sheng canopy , but negative to the point of causing pain to the non-material sky entities .

Ed put up with me in Kyoto for a full month, while we worked to gift the southern half of the island of Honshu. Ed lived in an old-style wooden Japanese house, built in the early part of the 20th century, with tatamis, an indoor privy, spiders, a loft, and shoji doors. It was part way up a hill, and required a bit of effort to reach, so anyone living there was likely to be in reasonable physical condition. Ed’s CB was further on up the hill, and when he took me up to see it, he surprised me by holding up a stick to push spider webs out of the way. “What a sissy!” I thought. But I was using the same technique myself within a day’s time. The spiders were large, ugly, and numerous along the wood-paths.

To the north of the Kansai lies mountains, then the Wakasa Bay region with its many nuclear plants, and then the Sea of Japan. Because large metropolitan areas seem to be a magnet for sha qi , and because nuclear reactors create sha qi , this whole area from south to north seemed to be a desirable place for creation of a new sheng canopy , if possible.

There are many Shinto shrines in the region, and forests of cedar and pine in the mountains which come down to, and intermingle with, the cities. Vortices tend to surface in the high places, and so Ed and I were to be much among these things during the first two weeks.
Most of the shrines housed respectable sheng beings, some holy. One of these was just by the second vortex Ed and I opened. This one was special, just as was the church Cesco and I had visited a month and a half earlier in Germany. In that case, as this, the latent vortex touched the surface at only a single critical point .

We commenced work in the Region west and north of Kyoto, and thence to mountains further north and to the west of Lake Biwa, Japan’s largest lake. One experience which will stay with me for as long as my memory remains intact, occurred on one of these mountains. Eddie, a Japanese friend of his, and I, took a gondola car to the top of this mountain, only to find that the latent vortex sought, was not there, but on a neighboring peak. So we climbed down the one, and up the other, the last part of the trip bushwhacking with no trail. By the time we had found and opened the vortex, and retraced our steps, the gondola was shut down for the day, and so we had to walk all the way to the bottom of the large mountain. It took about an hour and a half, the last half hour in near darkness. Finally the trail opened up onto an old road and we could relax our concentration on the ground somewhat. Above was a full moon: huge and orange, with its reflection on Lake Biwa down below, long, rippling, and beautiful. The Japanese friend said that this was unusual, and in olden times would have required composition of a heiku. While they were looking for their cameras, I turned around toward the top of the mountain we had been descending, to check out the qi of the new vortex behind. Simultaneously, a tall sheng being appeared at the top of the mountain, apparently looking down upon them, with presence commanding great respect.
It turned out that that vortex was not the usual kind that swirls qi directly up, but of that sort that sends a river of qi off in some direction. Here it flowed south, over Kyoto and Osaka towards the Pacific. The next morning, there was in the sky the beginnings of a sheng canopy , in the shape of a narrow triangle, one of whose sides was bounded by this river of sheng qi .

Next, Ed and I journeyed north to the Wakasa Bay region, opening enough vortices along the coast to surround most of the nuclear plants. The last one was a mountain on a peninsula, and we began the climb just before dark. The trail petered out about three quarters of the way up, and the slope increased to about 45 degrees. Earlier in the day, Ed had found at one vortex site a snake skin about 7 feet long. I thought on the snake as I crawled on all fours up this slope, piercing big spider webs with my head. Ed waited below at the end of the trail with his friend, building a small temporary fire to discourage the mosquitoes which had come out for dinner. It was utterly dark by the time I reached the latent vortex. Fortunately I sense these things by feel, and so was able to open it. I was thankful however for Ed’s fire, for direction, as I made my way back down the slope.

Next day the sky was a little less negative and the sky entities less in pain, but it wasn’t until the region to the east of the Kansai, including Nara, had been gifted, that the canopy really opened up and the painful sha qi in the sky disappeared. The last few days of this process involved opening vortices on both sides of Osaka Bay, including an island off the coast across from Kobe, which we reached by ferry.
The final sortie was to Mount Kokko north of Kobe and west of Osaka, where the latent vortex turned out to be on a golf course. Fortunately the vortex was out in the rough, where I could dig the in TBs (I also picked up a couple golf ball souvenirs).

The next day I noted that sheng qi was just entering the tips of the trees, penetrating about an inch. The timing for this to happen was very similar to that which I had observed in Heidelberg a month and a half previous.

On the day after that, the morning was wonderful, for there were real sylphs out, all over the sky above Kyoto, and to the east: wispy clouds with sheng beings in such number as I had not seen since that day on the Palouse fourteen months before, the day previous to the formation of the sheng canopy I had ever witnessed.

Why had the skies above Japan been so negative? I had thought long these past few weeks about what might be the reason for these bad skies. One possibility which occurred to me, was the heavy industrialization, combined with the concentration of population. But there were similar conditions in the Rhine/Ruhr region in Germany, and the sky there, though clearly negative, had been not nearly so bad as that above the Kansai. It turned out that I had to go to Hiroshima to learn the answer.

A clever Japanese inventor named Tetsuzi has been working with orgonite. He had posted about his agricultural experiments with it on Greg’s forum and elsewhere. He invited Ed and myself to come visit, and so this week we travelled to Hiroshima where Tetsuzi-san lived. When we arrived in the city, I was surprised that the qi in the heavens was even worse than it had been in the Kansai.
Tetsuzi-san met us the morning after our arrival in the city. It is the custom when visitors come to Hiroshima, for their hosts to take them to the the Peace Park downtown. The major part of the Peace Park, is a permanent exhibition of the history and effects of the first atom bomb dropped upon a human population. And it was thither that we were taken. It is difficult to comprehend how anyone who visits this place could be quite the same afterwards.
At the beginning of August of 1945, the Japanese were fighting a losing war against most of the rest of the world. Their allies Italy and Germany had surrendered in Europe, and eventual defeat was all but inevitable. To insure that the Soviet Union not be part of an invasion force into Japan, and thus that it be excluded from post war occupation, the US decided to shock Japan into capitulation by dropping an atomic bomb. Supposedly Hiroshima was chosen out of a group of possible targets by the fact that there were no American prisoners of war interned there.
There were however Korean and Chinese enforced laborers present, and a number of these, along with Japanese Junior High School children, were out working in the city at 8AM on August, 6 busy demolishing buildings, so that fire lanes would be open in the event of fires being started by possible American bombing. At 8 o’clock also, the city’s elementary schools had begun classes for the day. At 8:15 the US bomber Enola Gay dropped an atomic bomb over the city, which exploded about 650 yards above the main hospital in downtown Hiroshima. A pressure of several hundred thousand atmospheres was created, and about 550 yards from the hypocenter, it struck surfaces with a force of 19 tons per square meter. Most buildings were crushed and and people thrown through the air. The temperature at the center was about 2,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit at the instant of detonation, creating a fireball which reached a diameter of about 300 yards. The temperature at the surface was about 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit, and the people subjected, turned to ash nearly instantaneously. Those people not killed by the concussion or heat within about 4000 feet from the hypocenter, were subjected to such extreme radiation that most died within a few days. By the end of 1945, the death toll had reached to about 140,000 out of a city which had had a population of about 350,000. And many more died later of after-effects, such as various cancers and leukemia.
Most all of this was explained at the exhibition hall, along with much other detail, models, and photographs. But what was not explained, because it is not generally known, is the damage that was done to the etheric realms and their resident entities up in the heavens above. But I had observed, before entering the exhibition, that the entities in the sky were in considerable pain. And so I noted with care and curiosity the photographs taken of the sky before the explosion, during the explosion, and afterwards. The pain was not present in the “before” photos. In fact the sky felt much the same as it does now in most places where there is no sheng canopy overhead. And just after the explosion, when the mushroom cloud was expanding, there was still no visible pain in the sky above the clouds. But in the photographs taken after the fireball had consumed itself, and the destruction was complete, the sky was horribly negative, much like it appeared when we entered the city, 60 years and two months later.
So it seemed that the bad skies over the Kansai, and the worse skies over Hiroshima, may have been effects of the atomic bomb explosion over Hiroshima, and that later over Nagasaki.
In the afternoon Ed and I visited Hiroshima Castle. This castle was a national monument which had been destroyed by the blast, but it was later rebuilt by the Government in the early ’50s. While we were on the grounds heading for the entrance, several sylphs appeared, their bodies in pain, but their heads in sheng qi , as is usual. It seemed like a greeting. Ed later sent me a good photo of one of the sylphs:

From the top floor of the castle was visible most of the city and its suburbs. In particular there were visible two latent vortices, on opposite sides of the city. Later that day, at dusk, Tetsuzi-san drove us to one, and on the morrow, to the other. Thanks to Tetsuzi-san’s knowledge of the city, and his kindness, Eddie and I were able to initiate the process of returning sheng qi to the city’s skies. On the way back to the Kansai, we stopped every so often to open a latent vortex with the intention of extending the sheng canopy begun earlier, back to Hiroshima.

Ed and I visited a friend Larry in the Nagoya region after our return, and the sheng canopy had now extended over that area. Larry was an excellent host, permitting me to stay at his home overnight, driving me to a critical vortex site northwest of the town of Toyota, and setting me on the train to Nagasaki. I wanted to visit this town, because the second atomic bomb, exploded for destructive purposes, had been dropped there, and to see if our attempt to extend the sheng canopy to Hiroshima had been successful. Nagasaki is actually in the southwestern island of Kyushu, but one passes through Hiroshima on the way from Kyoto.
Since the sky over Hiroshima had been the worst I had ever seen, I naturally wondered if that over Nagasaki would be as bad. I was rather surprised to find that it was not. The sky was negative, more so that one would expect to see in the US or central and western Europe, but not nearly so negative as that which I saw in Osaka when first I arrived, and much less that it had been over Hiroshima. The Nagasaki bomb, dropped three days after the Hiroshima bomb, was somewhat different: it was based on plutonium instead of uranium. Also there were fewer immediate casualties: about 70,000 I believe. This is not meant to understate the gravity of the destruction of Nagasaki. The photos in the museum near the Peace Park there are horrible.
I found a latent vortex in the city, and since I was on foot this time, that was all I could handle. It’s was on a small mountain, not all that far removed from the hypocenter of the explosion. Some hours later, after visiting the museum and boarding the return train, I observed that though the state of the lower sky had not changed much, the upper heavens had already begun to turn positive.
On the way to Nagasaki, and on the way back, the train passed through Hiroshima. I was able to observe that the sheng canopy had reached Hiroshima from the Kansai, and so had been extended nearly 70 miles west.

On my last full day in Japan, Ed and his friend took me up a beautiful trail, to the top of a mountain some distance west of Lake Biwa. The weather was beautiful and the sky blue, with any new chemtrails dispersing rapidly.
As we emerged out of the woods onto the summit, we saw directly overhead, extending several miles in each direction, a company of sylphs. It seemed almost like a farewell gathering:

The extent of the sheng canopy in Japan, as nearly as I could tell when I left, is outlined on the following map in red:

Here is a part of Ed’s take on our time together:

Most of the information that i’m posting now was lost on the ethericwarriors site, so i’d like to get it back in the public record.
Before Laozu arrived in Japan, I had only met him for a grand total of 10 minutes at Don Croft’s place in Idaho. During that brief conversation, I invited him to Japan, and thankfully, he took me up on the invitation. In preparation for gifting the vortices of Japan, he shipped off 2 boxes of TB’s well in advance of his arrival. Neither box arrived by the time he did. Fortunately I had enough TB’s around to get started, and it seemed as if there was an endless supply to draw from, and I kept finding just enough before each new gifting day. When those ran out, we made more (and 2 TCB’s as well). Laozu would spot a vortex (or rather, feel it) on top of a hill or mountain and we would be off trying to get as close as possible by car, and then on foot, usually scrambling through dense brush, but sometimes following a well-marked path to a Jinja shrine or Buddhist temple where the vortex would be conveniently located right on the temple grounds. When we came across a shrine or temple, Laozu sometimes would feel the resident Spirit of that place. He startled me and my friends on several occasions when he would break into beautiful song in respectful communication with this local Spirit. The language of the song was unknown to me; it seemed to contain elements of both Chinese and Japanese phonemes, but Don posted that it might be an Andromedan language. On Laozu’s last full day in Japan, my Japanese friend and I showed him a series of beautiful waterfalls where I have hiked, camped, and gifted many times before. I had been meaning to take him there since he first arrived, but circumstances seemed to prevent it until the last day. As luck would have it, he felt the presence of a vortex at the top, and we were off on the hardest scramble so far through dense brush. We were rewarded with a parade of Sylphs at the top and the photos are already part of this thread. On the way down, we stopped at a waterfall where I have camped and gifted before. Laozu felt the presence of an Undine, so I asked him to ask this water Spirit if my TB gifts were appreciated. I saw Laozu almost get bowled over with the reply, a forceful, joyful ’’Yes"! That for me was a wonderful confirmation.
During his stay in Japan, we spent nearly every day gifting vortices in both remote areas and downtown urban areas. I’d like to express gratitude to my Japanese friends (who prefer to remain nameless) and to Larry in Nagoya for their wonderful generosity in helping Laozu. The skies above Western Japan are no longer in pain.

On the trip home from Japan, my plane flew into San Francisco, and so I was able see the state of the skies there as of mid-October 2005. The skies there and then were covered by sheng qi .

Later, on October 23 I crossed the State of Washington to Seattle on I-90 and so had opportunity of observing exactly where the second river of qi passes south to north. It crosses I-90 a short way west of Ellensburg on the way to Cle Elum.

1 Like

16. Taiwan, Autumn of 2005

Home safely from Japan, my thoughts turned to Taiwan. My friend Luke (Su Jingsong) had suggested I visit, and the weather in November is usually good in Taiwan.
My good friend Lapping Wong, originally from Hong Kong, had become interested in helping with the vortex opening. He had personally helped me open a latent vortex not far from Ryegrass, above the Columbia River, in 2004. In 2005 he bought my airline tickets to Europe and Japan. Now Su bought me a ticket to Taiwan.

I landed in Taipei on the first day of November, with the goal of generating a sheng canopy over Taiwan. The qi in the heavens when I landed was not so bad as it had been in Japan a month and a half earlier, but perhaps a little more negative than that in the heavens above most of the US.

Many people helped me with this project. Besides Luke, an inventor and ME professor at China Institute of Technology in Nankang, foremost were Professor Zhuang Zhenliang of National Taiwan University (Tai Da), Zhang Bincun of Academica Sinica in Nangang, and Professor Chen Jinzi also of Tai Da.
Luke drove me around Nangang, up north to Geelong, down along the east coast to Hualien, up over a typhoon damaged road to Alishan, down south inland to the southern tip of the island, and then back up again along the western coast.
Zhang and Zhuang picked me up at the airport, put me up at Taizhong, and drove me around that area to open my first vortices on the island. Zhuang took care of my lodging for six nights in Nangang.
Chen drove me around Taipei and the Yang Ming Shan area of Northwestern Taiwan, and put me up for the rest of my stay in an apartment he owns in Taipei.

It would be difficult at this point to give a sequential history of my activity there. By the end of the first week, there had appeared a sheng canopy in the heavens over Taipei and environs. By the end of the trip, the sheng canopy covered all of the Taiwan except the extreme southeast part of the island. I will mention a few vortex-hunting episodes:
There was in particular one important latent vortex which would not have been opened without Professor Chen. It was at the top of a hill in a gated community in a wealthy area of Taipei. We drove to the two separate entrances, and were turned back by the guards at both. Finally Chen demanded to speak with the President of the building association, and persisted until the guard phoned him up the President, and persuaded him to come down to the entrance. Chen identified himself as a Professor at Tai Da (which is quite prestigious in Taiwan), and presented me as an American expert in feng shui, who had come all the way to Taiwan to treat certain places having special qi . Finally the President agreed to take us up to the top of the hill. In retrospect it was a good thing he was with us, for there was a high chain-link fence around the summit of the hill, and the President had a key to the gate. I rushed up the remaining slope and began placing TBs on the critical points . The building association President reached the top just as I was planting the last one, and wanted to know what I was doing. So I told him. Surprisingly, he believed what I said, and thanked me for coming to his island to open the vortices.
In the Yang Ming Mountain area there was a latent vortex just where the jungle met a mountain meadow. Chen and I tried the meadow first, but the grass was taller than ourselves, and so thick that we could make little headway, even with machetes. So we took the dense jungle option, the lesser of two evils, and eventually made it to the vortex.
Eagerly running down a sand hill toward a latent vortex on the western side of the island, I tripped on a root, and after a short but abrupt flight, had the wind knocked out of me as I hit the beach.
Driving down the eastern coast with Luke, we came to a latent vortex north of Hualien, just before dark. It was on a steep hill in the jungle, and I underestimated the time needed to reach it. Halfway there, it became so dark I had to give up and head back. Couldn’t find the return trail, so had to keep to a ravine and work my way by feel. Unfortunately what I was feeling was nettles, and by the time I reached the road, I was so covered with welts, I slept very little that night. Next morning in the daylight, we found another, more easily accessible latent vortex.
In the south of the island one late afternoon, I felt a latent vortex from the highway. After some wandering about awhile on country roads, we eventually came to it. I was elated, for this vortex was on a medium-sized hill, and not too far from the road. Luke stayed with the car at a parking spot on the side of the road, while I took off. It would only take fifteen or twenty minutes I thought, so I did not bother with a long-sleeved shirt or a hat: it was hot and muggy that day. When I reached the hill, I found it was an old grave yard. I hadn’t seen the graves from a distance, because the hill was covered by thorny vines: the thorns gripped any flesh with which they came in contact, almost as if they were sentient beings. I had to climb very slowly up the hill – both to keep from making a false step and falling onto a grave, and to avoid having my skin torn away by the vines. It was an hour or so before I reached the vortex near the summit, and by then dusk had begun to fall, and the mosquitoes had come out. With no hat and shirt, and an inability to move quickly, I was at their mercy, of which, of course, they had none. By the time I got back off the hill, my skin was pretty much equally divided into bloody cuts, and insect bites: another night with little sleep.

During my stay, Luke and I built what may have been the first CB on the island. Now there are more. I know of one in particular, in the yard of another professor friend of mine near Tai Da.

I had spent two years on the island in former times: the first back in 1983-1984 and the second in 1990-1991. It was good to see so many of my old friends again, and once again enjoy the good food.

The return flight to the US had a stop-over at Tokyo. I found that the sheng canopy over the southern half of Honshu in Japan had extended north as far as Tokyo. The sheng qi was weaker here than over Osaka, but it was present.

When the plane took off from Tokyo/Narita, I intended to watch carefully to see how far this high canopy of sheng qi would extend into the Pacific to the east. I was rather surprised to find that it wasn’t until the plane reached a region southeast of the Kamchatka peninsula of Russia that I could detect the edge of the sheng canopy to the north. In the map below, the approximate plane route is indicated by a red line. The solid yellow line approximately indicates the observed northern boundary of the sheng canopy , and the yellow dots indicate area where the sheng qi was observed on the flight back to the US:

Thus the sheng canopy over Japan was now connected to that over the Pacific Coast in the US. I cannot say at this time, what caused this to occur.

1 Like

17. Southern Africa, Spring of 2006

It was now the latter part of November, and it was snow time was on the Palouse Hills. Vortex opening would be on hold until February, when the weather would become milder again. Georg Ritschl, who has done so much for Africa, had several years earlier invited me to visit his family in Johannesburg. It came to me that it was about time to take up his offer.
So in mid-February I set out for South Africa. I had to change planes in Amsterdam, and the Amsterdam-Johannesburg flight passed over France and the Mediterranean.
I observed that that the European sheng canopy , which had been in the shape of a three petaled flower a half year earlier, now extended as far as Nice on the coast.
Over North Africa the high qi of the sky was more negative than it had been in Europe before advent of the sheng canopy , but less negative than that of Japan had been.

Georg picked me up at the Joburg airport, and we began work the next day. For about five days, he drove me about the greater Johannesburg-Pretoria area and suburbs, opening latent vortices, and near the end of that period a sheng canopy appeared over the region.

Now we began to travel a bit further away from town, and it was at this time that we visited the most interesting vortex of the trip. Georg knew the owner of a rock and gem store northwest of the city, and he stopped to see what the man had on hand.
The owner told us a story about some Peruvian shamans, who had a school in Capetown. They brought their students from time to time up to the vortex in the area, because of the strong qi there. They had told him that it was even stronger than anything they had seen back in Peru. They had described to him where the vortex was located, and he drew a map for us.

We found what we thought was the place: a natural amphitheater on a mountain in the Magaliesberg range. There was already a swirl of qi around the amphitheater (clockwise looking down at it), but beneath the ground there was a feeling that was not entirely good. While we sat resting from our climb, a sheng being appeared and directed me to place TBs in appropriate places on the site. Georg remarked on the immediate increase of “energy” directly afterwards.
There was, however, still quite a bunch of sha beings about. A second sheng being came to assist with their removal.
Typically, when a latent vortex is stimulated with TBs , a swirl of sheng qi rises into the air spiraling up. With this vortex, sheng qi poured from the sky above directly into the ground near the center of the amphitheater–not spiraling. The shape of the space in which the sheng qi was pouring down, was conical, but the sides were considerably steeper than those of the cone of the up-spiraling sha qi of a normal open vortex.
Eventually it was time to leave, but we intended to return again, sometime before I left Africa.

The extent of the sheng canopy was now such that we had to plan for a trip farther away from home. Three years before, Georg had been up to Zimbabwe, and his stories of the area had excited my imagination. We decided to take a circle route: west to the southern boundary of Botswana, north through Botswana into Zimbabwe, east across Zimbabwe, and south again past Pretoria and back to Johannesburg. It would take ten days or so, and we bought provisions for the trip, including corn meal for trade and gifts, and fuel cans for carrying extra diesel. Georg’s pickup truck used this type of fuel, and he knew that in these days, diesel was likely to be unavailable in Zimbabwe. The latent vortices visited on this trip were too numerous to describe here, and I will only mention the more interesting ones.

Not too far west from Joburg, we found a latent vortex situated on a high hill in the bush, on private property. Georg stopped the truck just off the road. I had just climbed over a locked gate, when the owner of the farm and his wife drove up. Fortunately the farmer and his wife were gracious, unlocked the gate so Georg could drive Tata II (Georg’s pickup) onto the property, and closer to the hill. He left the key to the gate with us, requesting that we lock the gate when we left later. We parked in some woods near a kraal, and after opening the latent vortex, ate lunch there. This was somehow characteristic of the trip to come, in the kind treatment we were to receive throughout (with exception of our crossing into Zimbabwe).

On this first leg of the trip, the vortices generally required more effort to reach, since the country was hilly, and vortices tend to be on hills, when such are present in the landscape. Georg however, perhaps from his many missions gifting towers, has a gift for getting his vehicle where he wants it to go, and that saved us considerable time. One of the high points, from my point of view, was meeting with a Kudu in the bush, on our hike in to one vortex. We crossed the South Africa/Boswana border near Lobatse about dark, and passed the first night in a motel on the Botswana side.

The people in Botswana were friendly, and seemed to be on the way up, economically. The capital Gaborone was busy and growing. Somewhat north of that city we found a latent vortex on a hill not far from the road, but the place was gated and fenced. We drove in and found workers preparing to go out to work in the fields. It was a Government farm, and strictly speaking, visitors were not allowed there; but Georg spoke with several of the workers about the vortex mission, and a couple of those who seemed to have more responsibility than the others, told him that we could climb up the hill. It turned out that the latent vortex was not far up the hill, and upon return, a number of those still at the farm’s living quarters, came out, curious to see the two white visitors. Georg explained about what the TBs do, gave one of the men a TB , and soon most of them wanted them. We had not enough for everyone, but he gave out quite a few.

In general we made good time through Botswana. The terrain was somewhat more level than it had been in South Africa, and it was often possible to find vortices not too far from the highway. And when we had to leave the main road, there was frequently a farm road with an unlocked gate.

The last vortex we gifted one evening was out in the bush, but there was a nice open flat space, and we decided to exploit the good weather, and camp out. It had been raining off and on since my arrival, and only that day had the weather been really fine. Georg cooked us a good dinner over his cook stove, and set up the tent. I tried to start a fire, but the wood was too wet, so Georg poured on a little diesel, and we enjoyed a campfire into the evening. Just before bedtime, the wind came up a bit, and a thunder and lightning storm blew up off to the south, where the opened vortices were strung out. After enjoying the spectacle for an hour or so, we jumped into our sleeping bags. I, at least, fell asleep immediately. Sometime later I was awakened by the tent flapping, and the sound of heavy rain drops. Gradually it turned into a downpour, and by morning, water was under and in the tent, and in the sleeping bags.
The dirt road outside was a mess, we high-centered and got stuck on the way out, and Georg had to walk to the highway for help. Fortunately, he found a couple in a 4x4 truck who came to try to pull us out. But the 4x4 almost got stuck as well. After an amount of digging (with only a trowel), and various other unsuccessful muddy expedients, more people showed up with a regular shovel. About five huskies (including Georg) lifted the left rear quarter of the pickup off the ground so that tree branches could be thrown under the wheel. Eventually we got out and back to the road. The rest of the day it rained, but we managed to get several latent vortices opened (though in one cornfield I had to wade in up to my knees). The conclusion of the day was a three hour border crossing into Zimbabwe. The Botswana side was no problem, but the Zimbabwe side was bad. One of the problems was the currency. Inflation had been so severe that Georg had to pay 482,000 Zimbabwe dollars just to purchase obligatory highway insurance. And the exchange did not even issue actual currency – just checks for the currency, checks which had already expired formally at the end of 2005. This inflation was to increase in later years, and by spring of 2008 (when I am updating this chapter), the number of Zim dollars for this insurance would have been about 5,000,000.
Not far from the border we found a motel where we could stay the night, and try to dry a few clothes.

In the morning we drove into the city of Bulawayo, to make a few purchases, and then we headed into the Matopos Hills, which Cecil Rhodes had liked so much that he had had his remains buried there. It was drizzling as Georg drove into the hills. The first lengthy stop was the huge rock formation which contains the graves of Rhodes and his henchman Leander Starr Jameson.
Several years before, Georg had made friends with a noted Matebele rainmaker in the area, and we had with us in the pickup a CB which was intended as a gift for him. Luckily, one of the attendants at the grave-rock knew the man. He told us that he had died sometime back, but agreed to take us to where his widow lived, later in the afternoon when he got off work.
The rain and wind had turned stormy, and the guide-gatekeepers were more than willing to let Georg and myself climb up to the graves unattended, and indeed we had the place to ourselves. Georg had gifted the place when he had visited before with TBs , but this time, with no observers, we were able to secrete an HHg quite close to the grave.
I noticed that there were two lines of qi in the ground, crossing over the rock. One, a sheng line , passed close by Jameson’s grave. The other, a sha line , came from a sort of valley in the distance, but crossed the first some twenty meters or so from Rhodes’ grave.
I also observed that there was a latent vortex not too far away in the hills.

After descending the grave rock, we found an inconspicuous place on the sha line where there was sufficient soil to bury a ring to 6 TBs and so change the character of the line to positive .

After getting permission from the caretakers to roam about the hills, we headed off in the direction of the latent vortex. We found it on the top of a hill some distance away. The top of the hill was ringed by a circle of rocks, which made it look like a fortification, or a ceremonial place. And indeed after opening the vortex, we were visited by a high-level sheng being, who assisted in doing some cleaning of the place.

Afterwards we slogged back to the pickup through the high wet vegetation. Georg decided he should go see about getting us a room for the night at the nearby Motopos Hills Lodge, since there was no other reasonable place available for many miles. I decided not to go with him, but to go back up to the grave site to see if our ministrations had effected any change. Sure enough, the sha line was now a sheng line .
When I arrived back at the caretakers’ shelter, I found it unoccupied. While waiting for Georg to return, I noticed that there was a collection of photographs showing Cecil Rhodes at various times in his life, and photographs of Jameson, and of Alfred Beit. I walked over and inspected them with considerable attention. The photos of Rhodes as a child, and even as a young man, show a hard, determined person, who feels some inner pain. In the photos of the mature and older man, the determination has changed to ferocity, and the pain had intensified.

In the late afternoon, after Georg and our guide had returned, we drove off into the countryside, to the abode of the rainmaker’s widow. The road ran over the a dam and, because of the recent unusually heavy rains, the reservoir behind the dam was overfull – several inches of water were flowing over the road and down the dam face. I was glad it was Georg at the wheel instead of myself (especially later, on the return trip in the dark).
The woman was pleased to see us, but did not speak English, and the guide had to interpret. She invited us into her house, a 6-sided 1-room building of mud and poles, with a thatched roof. In the center was a circle of stones for the fire. She took out some reddish powder and burned some of it, invoking several non-material beings into the building above us. She spoke aloud to them, but I did not understand what she was saying. There seemed to be no hole in the roof for the smoke to escape, and so the air became thick and hard to breathe – I understand this keeps the mosquitoes out however.
Later we took the CB out to the edge of the cornfield where the rainmaker’s corpse was interred, and set it up. A number of the neighbors joined us, and the CB was ceremonially dedicated to the deceased. There were non-material beings also present during this time.
When we left, Georg gave the lady the greater part of the corn meal we had brought with us. She was very thankful. She said that she had had nothing to eat but field corn for about a month, and that with the corn meal they could have a real dinner that night. We found this to be characteristic of Zimbabwe at the time. People could not afford to buy food, and many of the males with which we spoke asked us if we knew where they could find jobs in South Africa.
It was nearly dark by then, and so we drove back to spend the night in the bungalow Georg had rented. There was water leaking in from outside onto the floors, and there was no cold running water, since the pipes leading from the dam had broken. But the electricity was working and so our wet clothes could be at least partly dried by a small electric heater in the place. Next day was the one day spent sightseeing on the trip, visiting cave paintings, a museum, and places of etheric interest. After another night without running water, we packed up and headed east.

Several years earlier Georg had given a CB to a man in rural Zimbabwe, and he was interested in driving to the man’s home to visit him and inspect the CB . Due to the muddy road, we could not drive all the way, but had to walk the last half mile or so. When we got to the place, the man was not there, and the residence seemed abandoned. But the CB was still set up, even protected by a small fence, and was working quite well.

With all the rain, the rivers through that part of Zimbabwe had water, and Georg made sure they (as well as whatever towers had not been gifted before) got TBs .

One of the latent vortices which we opened on our way east, was on small mountain not far from the road. Here there was no way to drive off the road, and quite a few pedestrians were using it. Since we could not afford to have anyone walk off with our cans of diesel, Georg remained in the truck while I took off into the bush toward the mountain. After a short distance, there appeared out of the bush a couple of ragged looking individuals, who approached me and asked me what I was doing. I told them I wanted to climb the mountain. One of them told me he would take me to a trail up the mountain, which he proceeded to do. When we came to it, he continued with me on up. He asked me if I were carrying a gun, to which I replied in the negative. Then he asked me why I was climbing the mountain. It took a little time, but I explained to him about opening vortices, and the sheng canopy and so forth. I don’t know how much he really understood, but by the time we reached the summit, he was convinced I was sincere, and not a threat. At this point the second man, who had been following us out of sight the entire way, appeared out of the bush. The two explained to me that they were gold miners, that gold mining was illegal, and that they had been afraid I was a government inspector. They then asked me if I knew anything about mining, and showed me some of their nuggets. I opened the vortex, and we walked back down the mountain together, and to the pickup. I gave them a TB to place in their hut, and we parted friends.

For the rest of the day, progress was rapid and successful, and we reached the town of Masvingo by nightfall. In the morning we drove to the Great Ruins, and engaged a guide who told us about the history and former uses of these ruins. Their name “Zimbabwe” had been adopted by the Shona as the new name for their country, after they took over political control of Rhodesia. “Zi” means “great”, “mbab” means “house”, and “hwe” means “stone”.

There was a great stone house on top of a steep hill, the stones being granite blocks, partly hewn, and partly broken by heating and cracking. The ascent was interesting, designed so that any unwanted visitors could quite easily be disposed of, by enemies above dropping rocks, or shooting arrows. On the hill was a cave with singular acoustics, such that words spoken there could be heard down on the the plain below the hill. In that cave were two non-material beings , one quite happy and the other quite sad–the guide explained that the place had probably been used for ceremonial purposes.
From there we climbed up to the higher part of the hill, where public dances and ceremonies had been performed in front of the kings, in times past. As I recall, the place had been used for such purposes from the 12th to the the early 16th century. There was a high concave rock, near to the king’s seat, where a strong sheng being still lingered. It reminded me of the being in the old monastery ruins on Heiligenberg in Heidelberg which Cesco and I had seen the previous summer. In both cases the sheng being appeared and inspired me to do some work. I suspect that the presence here of the the sheng being was the reason that that particular hill had been chosen for the location of the Great Zimbabwe.

Later we came to another part of the ruins down on the plain, surrounded by a great circular wall. Georg had told me that there was something special about the place, and indeed there was a latent vortex there. By that time, the guide had developed sufficient confidence in us, that he permitted us to open it. Georg told me that he would have been surprised if there had not been a vortex there.

It was afternoon by the time we left the ruins, and we just managed to reach the South African border by nightfall. Again there was trouble “jumping through the hoops” on the Zimbabwe side, but it was not so bad as it had been when entering the country.

In Botswana and Zimbabwe, gates into rangeland had been mostly unlocked, and fences had been low enough to climb easily. This was not the case in South Africa. Especially difficult were the high game fences, often ten feet tall, with barbed wire and hogwire on one side, and sometimes electrified on the other. When confronted with these latter, I either looked for vortices elsewhere, or asked permission to enter. On one occasion when permission was requested, it was refused on the grounds that there was a tiger inside. We were fortunate in being given permission sufficiently often, and finding enough non-game fences, so that vortices could be opened with the necessary frequency to successfully complete the circuit.

Riding south, I observed that the sheng canopy had already spread along our previous route north through Botswana some three hundred kilometers to the west. Turning my attention to the far south, I became aware of a large swirl of sheng qi far to the southwest. I could feel that sheng qi was dropping downward into the swirl, but rather than depleting the sheng qi above, the sheng qi seemed to be stronger there than elsewhere. Georg had a GPS device, by the aid of which, it was determined that direction of this positive swirl was quite close to that of the Magaliesberg vortex mentioned above. The closer we approached to Pretoria, the more we became convinced that it was indeed that vortex. I was able to confirm this about a week later.

Somewhere between 150 to 200 kilometers from the Pretoria/Johannisburg area, we drove under the edge of the sheng canopy . I found it unusual that the canopy had spread so far north from the vortices originally opened, which were the source of that part of the canopy. I speculated that the special Magaliesberg vortex, visible from so far away, may have been some part of the reason.

After entering under the canopy, it was no longer necessary to gift vortices with such frequency as before, and we reached Georg’s home not long after dark.

Georg had fallen ill when we returned, and he felt worse the next day. He in fact was suffering throughout the remainder of my stay, and when I returned to my home, I came down apparently with the same thing. At first I suspected malaria, but later it seemed more likely it had been tick fever, for I did get quite a few tick bites ranging about through the bush. At any event, due to his illness, and the many duties which had piled up for him during our trip north, Georg decided to stay home for a few days.

For my final trip in South Africa, I borrowed Georg’s TATA II pickup, and set off to the south, intending to extend the positive canopy parallelogram further. It now covers an area approximately 300 km by 1250 km. The corners of the parallelogram are roughly Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) in the NW, Masvingo (Zimbabwe) in the NE, Bloemfontein (South Africa) in the SE, and Kimberly (South Africa) in the SW. I say “roughly” because the canopy actually extends a bit further. Here is a map, provided by Georg, with the vortices we opened indicated by stars:

The area on the map colored orange, is my estimate of the extent of the sheng canopy when I left South Africa.

The only time I was interrupted by authority during the trip, was by a couple of private patrolmen near the Harmony Gold Mine (owned by the Oppenheimers I believe), not far from the town of Welcom. Just before they showed up, I had opened a latent vortex_The soil there was toxic and pretty bad. I had to scrub my trowel hard the next day to clean it. When they learned I was on his way out, they lost interest and drove on.

About a hundred kilometers south of Kuruman, I found another unusual vortex. It was almost as if a number of vortices were together, for, instead of there being several critical points in a small area, there was an extensive area throughout which the qi felt much as what the qi in a critical point usually feels. After I gifted just one place, the resultant expansion of the canopy was about 80 kilometers, occurring within the period of only one night. Later I was to find more such latent vortices: in Poland, in Ireland, in Argentina, and elsewhere.

On the way back to Johannesburg I drove through the town of Magaliesburg, not far from where we had opened that special vortex several weeks before. It was still the case that sha qi was pouring down straight into the vortex, but rather than all of the sheng qi being sucked out of the area, paradoxically, the sky here was much more positive than normal. It had actually spread south to the town of Kuruman, before I had come upon it driving north.

Coming back to Georg’s house after my circuit, I drove through a district of Johannesburg in which a minor riot was taking place. Strangely, many of the participants, as well as the police, seemed to be having a good time.

It was now nearly time to return home. I looked at the tree tops to see if sheng qi had begun to enter them yet from above. In Germany in August of the preceding year, the process had begun in less than two weeks; in Japan in September/October of that year, it had begun in a similar period of time; and in Taiwan in November, it had actually begun more rapidly. But here in South Africa, after nearly three weeks, it had begun only slightly, or not at all. I have wondered if the sheng qi pouring into the Magaliesberg vortex may have had something to do with this.

I owe Georg and his family many thanks, for providing the TBs and all they did for me during the trip.

On the return journey, due to a missed connection, I flew directly from Amsterdam to Seattle, and passed over northeastern Canada. About the middle of Hudson’s Bay, to my surprise, I observed the edge of a sheng canopy . As the route of the plane turned southerly over the Provinces of Manitoba and Saskatchewan, the canopy receded from view. I only observed it again when entering southern British Columbia.

1 Like

18. Britain, June of 2006

Cesco and I had planned to go to Europe again in the summer of 2006, to extend the sheng canopy there. For various reasons, our original plan was to go to France and Spain. However, observations made on my trip back from South Africa seemed to indicate that visiting Scandanavia might lead to a more productive outcome. So we determined to begin in Copenhagen, drive down to meet the canopy which we had brought to East Frisia in Germany in August of 2005, and then turn back and head north into Norway.
Not knowing the results of our work on the Wales border in early August of 2005, we decided to spend some time in Britain first, before heading on over to Denmark. The best time to travel in Europe seems to be June, before school has let out and the Europeans are on vacation. So we came to England on June 3rd.

John picked up Cesco at Stansted, and Rich met me in Gatwick. Since Cesco arrived in the evening and I in the morning, Rich and I took a side trip to a gem show near Heathrow. Lena, Tracey, and Dunx met us there and we had a good visit. Lena, a Swede, had just come from Stockholm, where she had erected a good CB . Tracey had helped me with prognosis when I was suffering after the South African trip, but I had not had opportunity to meet her before. Dunx I had met in the Leeds meeting in 2004, and it was he who had persuaded my wife and myself to visit Iona. Rich picked up some good inexpensive CB crystals at the show, and I found a good cheap piece of Chinese jade, so it was a good beginning.

I was mildly surprised, and pleased, to find a sheng canopy over Gatwick and Heathrow, and it extended all the way to John’s place at Kentchurch on the Welsh border.

We spent the following day overcoming jet-lag, working on orgonite devices, and meeting some of John’s interesting friends. One of John’s dogs played soccer quite well (hitting the ball with his nose), and it was fun watching Cesco match skills with him.

Rich had generously offered to provide car and driver (himself) for a vortex-opening trip through Britain, and on the 5th we set out north toward the “Midlands”.
The sheng canopy continued overhead until somewhere on the M6 motorway between Bromwich and Walsall. At this point we began opening latent vortices.
A bit north of Preston, I believe, we drove under a second sheng canopy , probably originating from the work my wife and I had done back in June of 2004. Since I knew this one likely extended up into the isles of western Scotland, we took a route into central Scotland, and came outside the sheng canopy again. Once more we began opening vortices, and worked our way up to Inverness on the Moray Firth.
Inverness is roughly equal in latitude to the most northerly part of Skye, where my wife and I had reached two years before, so I was somewhat surprised to find that just north of Inverness a sheng canopy appeared again. We crossed Moray Firth and opened our most northerly latent vortex of the Scottish trip, on the Black Isle.
We drove a bit more north, but observed that there were vortices some miles yet further north already open. These were the first vortices on my trips that I had found open already open, before treatment. Whether they are left over from an earlier era when perhaps most vortices were open, whether someone else had opened them recently, or whether from some other purpose, they were there spewing forth sheng qi . So we turned around and headed south again – this time along the eastern coast of Scotland.

There was no canopy here, so we worked as we travelled south. We had had e-correspondence with Paddy Imhof, who has a farm just south of Aberdeen, and he had invited us to drop by if we came into his neighborhood and had time. We arrived at the farm one day just at noon, and Paddy’s wife invited us for lunch, along with the extended family of young people the Imhofs care for during the day. Paddy showed us around the farm, and demonstrated his well-functioning CB . There was a latent vortex up in a tree farm not a great distance away, and Paddy led us up to it.
After together opening the vortex, he offered to show us one of the many megalithic stone circles in the neighborhood, which offer we gratefully accepted. This one was/is called “the nine stanes”, and most of the stones of the circle seemed to be still intact. It was in a clearing on the edge of a woods.
It was special, among similar sites I had visited. It seems likely, that since the beginning of the Christian era in the region (likely over a thousand years ago), the place has not been regularly used as a place of worship or ceremony. My experience is that in such places, so long abandoned, the erstwhile resident “deity” of the place is no longer present – or at least whatever traces persist of it are so weak as to be unidentifiable. For whatever reason, however, this stone circle was an exception.
Perhaps folk worshipped here long after other places had become neglected, perhaps its purpose was more vital, perhaps the deity was special in some way, perhaps the feng shui of the site was stronger, perhaps the array of stones was less disturbed, … I simply do not know the reason, but when I entered the enclosure of the stones, there was present up above, a quite powerful and respectable sheng being. I offered to help set things to rights, and it directed my movements for a half hour or so in restoring the proper movement of qi in, among, and around the various components. It could not be a perfect job, given that a few stones were missing and one or more displaced, I don’t recall ever previously having had more specific or active help in such an enterprize. Unfortunately, I got so caught up in what what going on, I neglected to note what, if any, significant lines of qi passed through the configuration.
Later Paddy took us past and to three other stone circles. They were all of note for one reason or another, but none was nearly so vital or powerful as the “nine stanes”. As I recall, at least two of these three had depressions in their centers, where there were feelings of pain or other unpleasantness. But the center was clear within the “nine stanes”.

Concluding our peregrinations, Paddy took us home where his wife had prepared an excellent supper. Northern Scotland at that time of year has a long evening, so after eating we decided to continue further south towards Edinburgh. We were running a bit short of TBs , and anticipated being even shorter later in Scandanavia (since at the time it looked like some of the packages we had sent might not arrive). Paddy generously offered to donate to the cause the supply of TBs he had accumulated in his shop, and they being of excellent quality, we gratefully accepted. Paddy’s TBs now lie in vortices along much of eastern Scotland, eastern England, and the coasts of Cornwall.

So we resumed our way south, and opened three more vortices before dark. The third one turned out to be rather interesting. It had been palpable from some miles off, and Rich drove up towards the hill on which it was located, just about 11PM. We went up a long driveway with a lighted cottage at the end, and got out and knocked on the door to request permission to climb to the top of the hill behind the cottage. A lady came out, and asked why we wanted to to up there. We explained what we were doing, that there was a latent vortex on her hill, and that we wanted to open it up. She was much more understanding than I had apprehended, and gave permission. She told us that the place was a portal, and that there was a very old powerful being in charge of it, and warned us to be careful if we came in contact with it. There is more to the story, but it seems best to respect her privacy and say no more for the present. Later her friend came home, and they offered to let us camp out in their back yard for the night. We gratefully accepted. In the morning when we awoke, they had already left for town, so without further ado, we set off on our day’s work.

History records that the Order of the Poor Knights of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon, later known as the Knights Templar, was formed in Jeruselem in 1118 by nine French Crusaders, and granted permission by King Baldwin of that city, to dwell in the ruins of King Solomon’s Temple. Ten years later at a specially convened council for Catholic dignitaries in Troyes, France, the group was officially recognized as a military and religious order. Its rise in power and prestige was meteoric, until Friday, October 13, 1307, when France’s King Philip, with the blessing of the Pope Clement V, secretly and successfully moved against, and extirpated that Order from France. It is almost certain that some some of the leaders had warning, and of those, some escaped ahead of the King’s men. Tradition has it, that some sailed to Scotland, which was then fighting for its freedom from England. Soon other kings moved against the Templars. In 1309 Edward II of England moved aggressively against them, and in 1312 the Pope officially dissolved the order.
It is thought by many that Freemasonry inherited much of its lore from the Knights Templar, and Masonic tradition has it that in the Battle of Bannockburn, fought on June 24, 1314, the Scots’ cause was much helped by the appearance of a band of Templar knights led by one Saint-Clair, who held lands near the town of Roslyn, situated somewhat south of Edinburgh. Victory by the Scots in this battle preserved the independence of Scotland from England, and that independence persisted until the death of Queen Elizabeth I, when the Scotch King James was made the first Stuart king of England, and the two countries were joined in peace. There is speculation that the Templars enjoyed protection in Scotland, through the offices of the Saint Clair family, and that Templar documents, objects, and lore were placed in the family’s protection.
In 1441 the head of the family began construction of a small cathedral on a hill above the family castle. Upon his death, the son, apparently from economic considerations, elected to cease construction of the building. There are carvings on the walls, made prior to 1470, which appear to picture Indian corn (maize) and aloe cactus. Of course these were products of the New World, and Columbus did not make his discovery until 1492. Throughout the church are carvings of Masonic or Templar significance, and the whole has been considered to be somewhat curious.
We visited this church after crossing the Firth of Forth near Edinburgh. The cathedral was to have been in the shape of a cross, with a nave (lengthwise) and a transept (crosswise), with the altar near the top of the cross. Just the upper part was completed, the present church consisting of the altar at one end, and where the transept would have crossed the nave at the other end. As mentioned before, the old cathedrals in Europe often have strong lines of qi running through the middles of the naves and of the transepts. In Roslyn Church, there is a sheng line through the earth, just at the end of the end of the church, where the transept was to have been constructed. Furthermore, it extends down the hill and through the ruins of the old castle, seat of the Saint Clair family for hundreds of years.

Next we headed east along the coast route south. We gifted our way through Northumberland, into Anglia, and as I recall, were somewhere in the vicinity of Norwich, when we entered once more under a sheng canopy . What we eventually learned, was that the sheng canopy , begun the previous summer in Europe, had spread across the English Channel and had connected up with the one which had formed in Herefordshire and South Central England. My educated guess is that the third river of qi, which began in southwestern Germany and flowed through northern France, induced this connection.
Whatever the reason, our work was temporarily done, and Rich was free to drive more or less directly to his home in Bournemouth. Here we had opportunity to take much needed baths, and the next morning, to sleep in a bit.

After breakfast we drove west along the southern coast of Devon and Cornwall. As I recall, it was somewhere in the region about Exeter that we drove out from under the sheng canopy again and had to resume our vortex opening. The weather was beautiful, as it had been during most of our trip in Britain thus far, and I found it a quite pleasant. At one point, after traversing a couple fields and a bit of woods, I came upon a huge well-kept up mansion: perhaps the seat of a wealthy Peer. Anyway, the vortex was in the woods off to one side, and the place now has sheng qi swirling up next to it.

We continued working our way east, and late in the evening, some miles west of Penzance, I could feel a cloud of sha qi , near and to the west of the city. Rich and Cesco felt the same, and we set out to follow it to its source. It was more or less in the direction of Land’s End, but several miles from the latter. After visiting Land’s End, we back-tracked, and found the source in a field, about a mile or two inland from the beach. Rich remained with the car while Cesco and I hiked across a couple of fields. Between two fields was a hedge growing upon a wall of earth and stone. The source was in the wall, and two sha lines crossed just at that point in the wall. While the remainder of the earthen wall had foliage, it was bare at the negative point, and a stone at ground level had somehow become dislodged just where the source came up from below into the wall. Cesco placed one of Rich’s powerful HHg’s into the hole, thereafter replacing the stone. Then we took 6 TBs and placed them on one of the negative lines (in a place where they would not likely be disturbed by future plowing) in the usual configuration calculated to change the line from negative to positive. Cesco buried them and subsequently, not only the qi of that line, but also that of the crossing line, became positive. By the time we had gotten back to Penzance, where we ate dinner, the sha qi in the area had become considerably weaker.

We camped out in a field, and next morning headed north along the coast. Again, somewhere north of Exeter, we entered under the sheng canopy . My guess is that when we left Britain a few days later, the whole was under a sheng canopy , except western Wales and Ireland. In particular, the two separate sheng canopies had joined together, and were quite likely now also connected to the sheng canopy on the Continent.

It was now time to head back to John’s place, and we decided to drive through Glastonbury on the way. Tradition has it that Glastonbury was connected with King Arthur’s headquarters and, among other things, it is the site of Glastonbury Tor, a tower high on a hill above the town. The town itself reminded me a little of Sedona, Arizona, having so many New Age shops, though it has not proceeded quite so far along that direction yet. The Tor was no disappointment, though it does take a little effort to reach. I found three strong sheng lines crossing under the tower. Cesco tried doing some quiet sitting at the spot, but there was a little girl who seemed to take it as a challenge to “wake him up” by stomping and generally making noise nearby. If persevering under such difficulty shows degree of attainment, he must be at a high level.
Checking the points at which the lines crossed the horizon, in both directions, and comparing their positions to the center of the tower, I found that two of the lines were not straight, but that one of them was. There was a latent vortex, not up on the Tor, but not far from the path back to town. This was the last vortex we opened in Britain on that visit.
After buying some pasties in Glastonbury for lunch, we proceeded on, arriving in Kentchurch early in the afternoon. Meanwhile, acting upon our request, John had been busy making TBs , and had several hundred and more ready for us to take with us over to the Continent. He also made us a good dinner, and after a shower, Rich drove us to Stansted, where we were scheduled to take off early the next morning to Copenhagen.

Our stay in Britain had been for ten days. I owe John much appreciation for his hospitality and TBs , and Rich much for giving up his vacation time, and for his transportation and patience over the long drive.

1 Like

19. Scandinavia, June of 2006

Cesco and I had a 7PM Monday morning flight out from the Stansted airport, and so tried to get a few hours of sleep on the airport floor. We were nearly first in line for check-in, and arrived at the airport in Malmö, Sweden, without a hitch. From there we took a bus over the bridge to Copenhagen, and thence a train to Kalstrup airport, where we picked up a rental car.

Two years previously, my wife and I had met a Dane “Sitting Taoist” in Malmö, and he had agreed to let me mail a box of TBs to Denmark via his postal address. Just before leaving England, we had learned that the box had arrived. So we drove to his home in the Copenhagen suburbs, and then went to the local PO to pick up the TBs . We had intended to drive south from there through Denmark into Germany, to the northern boundary of the sheng canopy created the previous year. However, we found that the sheng canopy had already extended north into Denmark, and even into southern Sweden.

So we retraced our route back to Malmö, and north along the western coast route in Sweden. Since we did not have to open vortices along the way, we made good time, arriving in the city of Göteborg (or Gothenburg) about supper time. The latitude of Göteborg is about that of the most northern part of Denmark. After eating, we continued north, and not far from Gteborg, we drove out from under the sheng canopy , and began our work. Roughly halfway between Göteborg and Uddevalla, we found a latent vortex near some large exposed rocks, in some woods, bordering a hay field. It was time for bed when we got there, and so we parked the car by the side of a gravel road, carried our sleeping bags across several fields to the vortex, opened it, and lay down to sleep. That was one of the least comfortable nights of the trip. For us that is. The mosquitoes and other insects had a feast, and from that night on, we mostly slept in the car. As we walked out of a field the next morning, lumpy and unkempt, the farmer (whose woods we had slept in and who was walking out to get his mail), grinned knowingly at us.

After several hours, we crossed into the part of Norway which is Cesco’s back yard. He grew up in Oslo and his family has a cabin on a little lake east of there, not too far from the Swedish/Norwegian border. We drove in that direction, opened a vortex not far from the lake, and stopped at the cabin. Neither one of us had had too much sleep the previous two nights, and it was good to get some rest.

The next morning we found that the sheng canopy had caught up with us. We proceeded west to Oslo, driving out of the canopy again on the way. Driving into the capital city, I spied a latent vortex on a hill and so, putting business first, we proceeded to that hill. Turns out it was near the big urban ski jump, and we had little trouble accessing the critical points .

In the middle of the city there is a famous park featuring the work of the sculptor Gustav Vigeland . Cesco took us there, explaining to me something about the man and his creations. One can feel that the essence of the man is reflected in his art. Towards the rear of the park stands a large monolith which, due to the line of qi flowing through the ground beneath it, reminded me somewhat of the monolith in Switzerland that Hans had shown us in the summer of 2005. There were differences, but they were alike in that sha qi was flowing though the ground in both places. Due to the large number of visitors at the Vigeland monolith, we had to go away quite some distance (indeed out of the park) to find a place suitable for turning the line positive.

In the afternoon we visited a quite nice photo exposition by Cesco’s brother, and then resumed our journey, this time to the south along the coast, stopping for the night not far from Kristiansand. Next day we continued along the coast, through Stavanger, and visited an old Norwegian monastery near Haugesund in the afternoon. We followed some other people there inside (though we found later it was not open to the public at that time), and found it quite worth the visit.

The next large town along the coast was Bergen, but due to the high cost of ferries and the fact that Cesco was interested in visiting a special place inland, we headed northwest instead.

In March of 2005, while walking and admiring the feel and view of the Grand Canyon of Arizona, Cesco was moved to tell me something of the gifted Norwegian clairvoyant and healer Marcello Haugen , who had worked very hard over the years to assist the many who came to him for help.
He had a cabin named Semeti, built near the top of Pillaguri Mountain in central Norway, on a small piece of land given to him by a man for whom he had once performed a service. Cesco somehow knew where it was located on the map, though it was only after a kindly clerk at a hotel en route looked up the location on the internet, that we learned he had guessed correctly. Pillaguri is near the town of Otta, and it was evening when we reached there. After making our way to the top via gravel and dirt roads, we found a wooden sign directing us to a path leading to the cabin. After about a half-mile walk we reached the cabin, situated on a small hill. There was a spirit inside the structure, which I suspect was Haugen’s, and it seemed to be pleased that we had come visiting. It was a handsome simple place, built early in the 20th century, and all the construction materials had been carried up the mountain by hand. We stayed there for about an hour. The spirit seemed to have a special connection with Cesco. I suspect that it was because of this that later during the trip the spirit tipped us off about a particular vortex that it seemed concerned that we open.
It had been some distance since we had opened a vortex, and so next morning we carefully scouted around for one. There was quite a strong one on top of a higher mountain, several miles from Pilliguri. This one was not easily accessible. It took us about a 30 minute drive looking for a reasonable trail access, and then about a two and a half hour hike up over open ground and rocks. This vortex was right at the peak of the mountain, and the soil was thin there. Fortunately one of the critical points was in a small crevice, in which we could hide a TB . The view was majestic, and we spent a half hour or so resting there enjoying it, before heading back down the mountain.

We drove north through Trondhjeim and Mo I Rana up across the arctic circle, opening latent vortices as we went. Thence east and south, reaching the Baltic Sea at Ume in Sweden. We were not sure how much further south we would have to travel before coming under the canopy so, having more time remaining than anticipated, we elected to take the ferry across to Vasa in Finland.

Finland has many lakes, and many (and large) mosquitoes. We did not even try to sleep outside here, and often Cesco would wait in the car while I went vortex healing, we having only one mosquito net between the two of us. From Vasa we drove east and south towards Helsinki. Returning from one vortex, away out in the woods, I jumped in the car and began backing down the dirt road without paying sufficient attention. I high-centered on the edge of a ditch, and so had to hike out to find help. First man I encountered was a farmer working on his tractor. I was amazed to see him with only underwear on, taking in the wonderful sunshine, and apparently immune to the mosquitoes. He only understood a few words of English, and I knew no Finnish, but he eventually figured out what the problem was, and drove his tractor up to pull us out. He did have enough English to tell us, with a grin after the car was once more on solid ground: “Don’t do it again!”

It rained just before nightfall, but that did not prevent about two dozen mosquitoes somehow getting in the car before we moved our stuff to the front seat, and ourselves into the back for sleeping. We had to hunt down and kill the rascals before we could doze off. Cesco was the better hunter, having killed about three times my number.

Next day we make it to Helsinki, and thence we turned east towards Turku (or Åbo, as the Swedes call it). About forty or fifty kilometers from Turku, we drove under a sheng canopy . This meant that the canopy had likely spread over the Baltic after us into Vasa, and had rapidly spread south. We stopped seeking latent vortices at this point, and drove directly into town. Next morning we took the ferry again, to Sweden, only arriving in Stockholm in late afternoon. There was a sheng canopy overhead all the way over the Baltic and, in fact, for the rest of our trip south along the eastern Swedish coast.
When we reached Stockholm, it was raining. It was also a Sunday and a national holiday, so we had a difficult time finding dinner. Eventually we succeeded, afterwards driving out of the city to find a place to park and spend the night. As we emerged from the suburbs, the sun came out again, and Cesco directed us to an old church by a beautiful little lake. It was called Salem Church, and Cesco sensed that somehow we were needed there.
He was quite correct. There was quite a nice sheng being in the church, but also a much stronger sha being that was feeding off a sha line that flowed through the church up the hill from the lake. We took out six TBs and Cesco planted them, changing the line to positive. We then went back up the hill and did what we could to persuade the sha being to leave the other alone. We slept in the parking lot in the churchyard, and by next morning, the the church was bright and positive. I have no idea how Cesco knew we should go there.

Next day we drove south, reaching the small city of Ystad, just about dinner time. From Ystad we took the ferry over to the Danish island of Bornholm, to the southeast. It was late when we arrived at the island town of Ronne, so we drove up a weed covered country lane and parked for the night. We opened a latent vortex near the middle of the island the next morning, and then drove to the old castle ruins at Hammershus on the northern part of the island. There was also a latent vortex here, and we were able to open it, ducking behind a wall where we could not be seen. There was a sha line through a tower there, which needed changing, which we could not work on without being seen. The line came from the sea, and passed near a light house about a mile away. Fortunately there was a road to the light house, and we were able to take care of the problem there, in privacy. We found a much appreciated public shower on the island, and took the ferry back to Ystad in the afternoon.

We did not visit them that day, but later before leaving Sweden, we saw the Ales Stenar, a ring of stones on the coast west of Ystad, formed in the shape of a ship. The stones on the left side were more regular than those on the right, in that the qi in them alternated negative, positive, negative, positive, etc. There were two places in the earth, about a third of the way from each end, where there was concentrated sha qi in the ground inside the circle. And there was a sheng line that came from the field on the left, entering through one of the positive stones, crossing through the enclosed area, and coming out of that area through a gap in the line on the right, continuing on and flowing into the sea to the right.

The night before we left Sweden, we slept in the car on a dirt road by an abandoned farm house not too far north from Malmö. Or tried to. . . shortly after we had gotten comfortable in the back of the car, we were visited by men with flashlights. I pulled on my pants, got out, and was told that we were NOT allowed to sleep there, that they had locked the gates, but they would let us out without calling the police if we left immediately. We did, and so have no Swedish police record to date.

Next day we headed home. On the way out, we passed through Hamburg and Blankensee in Germany, and thus I know for a fact that the sheng canopy was above those cities. At that time, the end of June, I estimated that the sheng canopy extended from Nice in the south, to the arctic circle in Scandanavia in the north; and from Helsinki in the east to Wales in the west.

1 Like

20. Iceland, August of 2006

I had observed in March, during the Amsterdam-Seattle leg of the flight back from South Africa, that a sheng canopy stretched from west of the Northwest territories in Canada to about half-way across Hudsons Bay. By late June the canopy on Continental Europe had been joined to that in Britain and extended as far north as the arctic circle in Norway. The next logical target for a vortex expedition seemed to be Iceland, situated between the two.

On Thursday morning, August 10, I arrived at Cesco’s apartment in in Iceland’s capital of Reykjavik. He took me on a long walk, showing me the points of etheric interest in the city.
One of these was the Icelandic Parliament Building. There was a little garden in the back of this building, and two sha lines crossed just through the center.
We found one latent vortex in the city, near an old water storage area which is now a restaurant, called Perlan (the Pearl).
Walking back from opening that vortex Cesco, directed our course to a sculpture behind the library of the University of Iceland, and next to the main cinema. Cesco had noticed that there was something wrong with the feeling around that sculpture. Sure enough, there was a sha line there, which we treated.

Cesco enlisted his good friend Gustav, who had just finished a forestry job preparatory to attending college that fall, to drive us around the island. Gusti turned out to be a great asset, and we owe him and his car much for our successful journey. We set off that Thursday evening, opening a second vortex just east of the city on our way out.
Our first major stop was Thingvellir. This is the site of the world’s first parliament, and is where the Icelandic parliament, the Allthing, was held from 930 until 1798. It is also the site of a recently opened vortex. It is a special place, both geologically (being on the meeting line of two major tectonic plates) and etherically. There is an old church nearby, built shortly after the country turned Christian in the year 1000, and there is a quite strong sheng line running through the church at right angles to the fault line.
Down from the church, across from the actual meeting site of the Allthing, is another strong sheng line – much wider and somewhat softer feeling than the one through the church, but roughly parallel to it. It passes through a spectacular falls nearby , and in the falls is a quite cheerful undine.
We set out again, and hunted vortices until dark. We were now not far from the forest, in which Gusti had been recently employed, and so we spent the night with some of Gusti’s hospitable former co-workers.

Our first vortex next day was on a small mountain east of the town of Borgarnes. As we were coming down, the guardian entity of the mountain joyfully made itself known to us.

One of the vortices was on a rather steep and gravelly mountain. We had to travel on all fours for about a third of the way, and the round trip took us about three hours. But there was a beautiful view at the top, and the strength of the vortex when opened, made it quite worthwhile.

Toward the end of the day we arrived at the glacier Snæfellsjökull.

The glaciers in Iceland have been melting at an unusual pace these past years, but there are still some large and impressive ones on the island. Snæfellsjökull is not large, but it is impressive. We climbed up on it just before dark, to gift a special vortex. Usually there is a cone of qi coming up from below, but on Snæfellsjökull, the shape was more like a narrow cone rising up (although it did not come up straight all the way, bending at right angles twice). It was dark when we got back down to the town below, Arnarstapi, but with aid of a flashlight we managed to get the tent up.

On Saturday we headed east until we reached the main ring road around Iceland, Highway 1, where we turned north following the road clockwise around the island. Nothing extraordinary occurred that day, other than I observed, when getting back to Highway 1, that the sheng canopy had appeared for the first time. That night we put up the tent again, this time in the daylight, in a farmers field, and with better results. We were of course outside the canopy by then, but by next morning it had once more overtaken us.

Iceland has many hot springs. Reykjavik is the first city I have visited where two water lines go into each house from the street: one hot, and one cold. On Sunday we visited one of the more spectacular hot springs sites, which was not far from a latent vortex.
This was just west of the Icelandic “badlands”, which is an area in the north where little grows, and few people live. We gifted one strong vortex there, on a desolate mountain in the rain (it had been overcast or raining most of the time since my arrival). By the time our clothes had dried, we came to Akureyr, the largest town in the north of the island. Cesco treated us to dinner, and I had my first taste of Iceland fish, which was delicious. That night we slept near another farmers field, once again just ahead of the sheng canopy .

All day Monday we drove east, still with poor weather, hunting vortices along the way. After opening a vortex on the outskirts of the town of Egilsstadir, we turned off Highway 1, continuing on to the coast to the small seaport of Seydisfjördur. Here arrives once a week a ferry, bearing tourists from Norway, and here live two friends of Cesco and Gustav: Helgi and Thorun, and their two small children. They graciously invited us to spend a couple nights there. It was good to take a shower and scrape some of the whiskers off.

Tuesday we slept in a bit, and then drove north to Borgarfjördur. There was a vortex on the edge of the town, and a little restaurant which serves wonderful fish soup. But these were not the reasons we drove there. Many Icelanders express belief in the unseen people: the trolls, the giants, the dwarves, the elves. And the area around Borgarfjördur was supposed to be elf country. I was interested in finding out what the qi of an elf felt like. We had to drive in-country a couple miles, and then hike another three or four up into the hills to reach a big rock which was called “elf-church”, because in the past, elves had been seen by the country folk going in an out of that rock. It is said that elves do not often make themselves visible to people, or invite them into their domiciles – nor did they to us that day. But on the way up the trail we passed a rock which was said to be the haunt of an elf in former times. There was an entity inside, and I tried to get a feel for its qi . It was much more like that of a human being than that of a sylph, or one of the mountain spirits. It seemed to spiral up where one would expect the body to be, which is not the case with a human, but the feeling around the head area was more similar to that of a human. And the emotion around the head area was a little sad, which emotion seems to be that most common for humans.
After some time hiking along the trail, it became quite foggy, which is the state they say elves prefer. When we got to the large rock after about an hour’s hike, there seemed to be about four other similar entities in the rock. The qi in the rock itself was not as it should have been. I spent about a half hour, with help, trying to rectify things. Of course I asked first if it were acceptable, and there was a short but sharp argument, before I was given permission. I was a party to the argument, but I was not really one of the adversaries – it was rather queer. During the treatment some things were forced out of the rock which should not have been in there: it reminded me a bit of the experience I had had with Georg at the Megaliesburg vortex the preceding February. As in that case, after the treatment, a “mopping up” operation was required, to insure that the negative things did not afterwards return.
Cesco suggested I look for qi lines going through the rock. Sure enough, there were two of them. One was a good one, which went up the hill behind and through a large cylindrical shaped rock. There was a similar entity in it. The other was negative, and came down from another direction passing along the base of the large rock. We went up the hill to a place where there was enough soil over the rocks that we could bury six TBs , and Cesco buried them, turning the line positive. The big rock seemed quite fine afterwards. Cesco felt that the entity in the cylindrical rock wanted something, which was correct, and we took care of it.
I was quite energized on the way back, and covered the ground in about half the time as would normally be the case, stopping only for a short time at the smaller rock, where we had seen the first entity, to do a little work there.
Reaching the car, we drove back to Seydisfjördur, and spent a second night at Helgi and Thorun’s place.

When we had driven into Seydisfjördur on Monday night, I had noticed that the mountain across the fjord to the northeast from the town, had unusual sheng qi in it, and that there was a latent vortex on top. Because it was so high, we put off climbing it until Wednesday morning.

Gusti stayed back to have some work on the car done, and Cesco and I set off about 8:30 in the morning. The climb was not difficult, but it was long and tiring: we arrived back in town at 3PM. It was the strongest vortex we gifted on the trip, and there were several confirmations of this:
First, by the time we left Seydisfjördur at about 4:30, there were many sylphs in the sky, and their procession centered above the gifted peak.
Second, the sheng canopy had not only caught up with us, but had spread as far as could be seen in every direction. We were to find during the next few days that the sheng canopy had extended over the entire island at that time, and as far as could be seen over the ocean, to the east, to the south, and to the west. My suspicion was that it had now joined up with the sheng canopy over Europe, and perhaps with that over northern Canada as well.

That night we took a short detour off the main highway and drove to Stdvarfjördur on the coast, where is located one of the finest of rock collections. It had, among many other things, specimens of Iceland fellspar. Most fellspar that you see is striated, but here were some clear pieces, and one in particular was quite clear. I noticed that the feeling of the clear pieces was better than that of the common pieces, and that of the best piece was quite good.

We found a nice spot by the sea to put up the tent. Beginning that day (Wednesday), the weather turned sunny, and it continued nice, more or less, for the remainder of the trip.

Next morning we back-tracked to Highway 1 and drove south, continuing to open latent vortices, even though the sheng canopy , with its incident sheng beings, was now everywhere above. Our thinking was that Iceland is only a modestly large island between two continents, and so needed to be well-stocked.

The largest glacier in Europe, Vatnajökul, in is southeast Iceland.

One vortex we gifted that day was on a little ridge, overlooking a tail of that glacier. Besides a quite tall sheng being that greeted us there, after opening the latent vortex, there appeared a number of birds, including two falcons, circling the newly opened vortex.

We spent the night further down the road, erecting our tent near a beautiful little chapel close to a famous old cliff called Lomagnupur.

One of the most famous of the old Icelandic sagas is Njalssaga, which has a good translation into English. I recommend it to anyone who is interested in the old history of Iceland and the customs of the Vikings. One of the characters in that saga had a dream of a giant coming out of Lomagnupur speaking to him a prediction which later became true. The little chapel had quite a nice feeling inside, and Cesco had a chance to sit there undisturbed for a time, before the next tourists arrived. There has been a chapel there likely since before 1200.

On Friday morning we stopped at an old nunnery Kirkjubæjarklaustur, which was close by a latent vortex. On the way to the cloister was a hill with sheer sides called Systrastapi (Nuns Rock). On one side was anchored a cable which extended over the top of the hill, and which ended in a small chain coming down just above a trail that ended about 2/3 of the way up the hill. The chain extended down only far enough that a reasonably tall adult could reach it, and to get the rest of the way up the hill, one had to pull himself up the chain hand over hand.

At the southernmost part of the island is a beach Dyrholaey at which we stopped.

Cesco had long wished to swim in the ocean, and he and Gustav did so here. I stayed in the car. Afterwards a warmly dressed woman came up to them and told them they were heroes, and that the newspaper should have been informed beforehand so that photographers could be present.

Further down the road was an impressive waterfall, with a latent vortex nearby. The sun was out, and when I walked into the falls, a beautiful double rainbow appeared. One could walk right to the foot of the rainbow, which was my first such experience.

The last vortex of any particular note was up on a high headland. It turned out to be directly below the cairn of one of the first viking settlers of the country, buried in 875. There were other graves up there as well, and considerable effort must have been expended to carve and carry up the rocks necessary for their adornment.

We arrived back in Reykjavik that night, our cycle complete.
Next day Cesco and I went back to the Parliament Building, and followed one of the sha lines passing through the garden, until we found an inconspicuous place where it could be transformed. It turned out that the same line went under a large public statue elsewhere in the city.

On the flight back from Iceland I was naturally keen to see how far the positive canopy extended to the west and south.
The first leg of my flight was to Minneapolis, and I was surprised that that canopy continued all the way to that city, over Greenland and central Canada.
The second leg was to Las Vegas, and somewhere not far south of Minneapolis, the plane flew out from under the sheng canopy.

1 Like

21. Two Vortices in the Northwest

In the late spring of 2005, driving back home from Nevada, I had noticed a strong latent vortex. Because the snow in the mountains was still deep at the time, I did not attempt to reach it. Now seemed to be a good time to repair that omission. On Saturday, September 9, I loaded up some TBs in my old jeep, and headed north for I-90. Driving east and south from Spokane, the target latent vortex was somewhat obscured by the etheric glare of the Missoula vortex, but after Missoula, I got a fix on the direction, and headed south on US-93. At Salmon, Idaho, I had to turn off 93 to the east, and eventually found the vortex up in the Beaverhead Mountains. I found an old rough mountain road which lead to within a few miles of the mountain top where the vortex was situate. I was driving with the windows closed, due to the smoke in the air from the many forest fires in the region, but when I exited the car to begin the climb, the first rain in several months began to fall. Other than having to hurry to avoid being caught in the woods in the dark, the climb was uneventful, and the requisite TBs were placed at the critical points . It was dark when I finally found the car, and with the new rain, I decided to sleep there in the mountains, and wait for morning to negotiate the steep mountain road. This vortex was likely the strongest I’d seen in the Pacific Northwest to date.
I woke up about 3AM and found that the moisture had pretty well been soaked up by the soil, and the road was in good shape. So I turned on the lights and made my way down the mountain. I was lucky, for later in the day my electrical system went out, and had it done so up on the mountain, I’d have been in trouble. I had to see a man in Ely, Nevada about other business, and so headed east toward Idaho Falls and Pocatello. It was light when I reached the latter town, and from there I noticed another strong vortex to the south. Later that morning, I found it on a mountain somewhat north of Malad City off of I-15, north of the Utah border. It required about a 20 mile drive on country roads and then a bit of a hike to reach it, but it was a good one. I found on the way home, several days later, that it, along with the big one in the Beaverheads, had extended the canopy over the whole State of Idaho.

It was on the road from Salt Lake City, Utah, to Wendover, Nevada, along the salt flats, that my alternator gave out, and I had to flag a (good samaritan) driver down to make a phone call to a tow truck. I managed to get towed all the way to Ely, where I found a good repair shop. Next morning, while the car was being fixed, I found my friend.

Years ago he had tried to show me an old Shoshone camping ground he had lived in for about six weeks. It was out in the desert and the Indians had used the place for making arrowheads, since they had a flint mine there. It consists of a quarter mile long array of huge rocks (most of them larger than buildings). It is a maze of paths, natural corrals, caves, and lookout spots. There is a trail through it, used by coyotes and wild mustangs, but otherwise abandoned. The name for the place in the Shoshone language is “City of the Rocks”. Back in January of 2001 when we tried before to reach it, we failed due to the deep snow. I could feel a vortex out in that direction, so when the car was done, we drove out there. It was quite a place: more interesting than I had imagined it, and the latent vortex was indeed on a high spot in the “City of the Rocks”.

Next day I drove back home, passing through southern Idaho and northeastern Oregon this time. I located another good vortex in Oregon, but had to leave it for a later.

A week later I attended to another latent vortex I had long planned to visit. It is at the top of Mount Si, on the outskirts of the town of North Bend, Washington. For several years, every time I had driven to Seattle, I was reminded of that vortex, and finally my sense of obligation drove me to take care of it. Drove over early in the morning and met Edward (who has been posting on various orgonite forums for about three years) in North Bend, and we made the climb. He is from the area, and was familiar with the trail, having climbed it a number of times in his youth.
One of the points was right at the top of the “haystack”, and it took a bit of seeking to find a secure depository. Fortunately there was no one else up that high at the time, and the search was successful.
It was a good strong vortex. Edward mentioned several times on the way down how much better the mountain felt with the vortex open.

1 Like

22. China, October of 2006

Spent a day in transit in Hong Kong (September 26) on the way to China, with friend and gifting partner Lapping Wang, and another friend Waiwan Tsang drove us to two latent vortices: one on Mount Butler, and one on a mountain popularly known as Dog’s Belly.
Waiwan told us that Dog’s Belly is actually called Nine Bellies now, due to political correctness and the fact that “dog” and “nine” have the same pronunciation in Cantonese. It is the name of some small mountains near the Chinese University of Hong Kong. This was the more difficult of the two latent vortices, for a couple reasons. Just as we began our climb we met some police cars, who were investigating a robbery of hikers by illegal immigrants from over the border. Seems that people come into the New Territories, skulk in the hills, rob hikers, and flee back over the boundary with their takings. So we had to keep an eye out. Furthermore, the hill the vortex was on had no good trail from where we set out, and the vines and trees were so thick, we had to go on hands and knees part of the way.
Mount Butler is on Hong Kong island itself, and there was much easier access: first a road, and then stairs to the top. The latent vortex was a little way down the other side, but accessible. We got there just before dark, and in time to find the critical points . We planned to return in several weeks to see what effects, if any, had been made on the Hong Kong sky.

Lapping and I left Hong Kong for Beijing on September 27. I had been in Beijing several times before: first in 1989, and the most recently in 2001. The place had changed considerably. In ’89, on the way into the city from the airport, we drove on an aging road shared by trucks, cars, three-wheeled carts, and donkey carts. Now the place is ringed and pierced by modern freeways, and the traffic is a caution. I wouldn’t like to drive here even if I could rent a car, (which is not easy for a foreigner anyway).

We had to rely on public transportation, and the occasional taxi. In the beginning, our progress was slow. In ten days we reached only 7 latent vortices. For comparison, last year with Cesco on our expedition in southern Germany and Switzerland, we averaged about 4 per day, and that count increased during the latter part of our trip. On that trip, and on the trip to South Africa, the sheng canopy appeared after three days: this time it took ten days.

Three of the vortices in the Beijing area were in the countryside out in the suburbs: near the towns of Sanhe, Langfang, and Fangshan. One was in the Forbidden City, and one on a hill near the Ming Tombs, north of the City. This last was the most difficult of the five, due to a thorn thicket covering the hill.

Several times we travelled to latent vortices, only to return disappointed, due to inaccessibility. One such place was a mountain near the Great Wall (in Ba Da Ling). We progressed along the wall as far as we could, until we could see in the distance a section of wall which had been destroyed, lying in a rather difficult pass. If we’d had more time, we might have tried it, but it would have carried us into the night, and we weren’t prepared for that.

The Mid-Autumn Festival took place during our trip, and Beijing was overflowing with people on vacation. This made getting around even more difficult than usual, and so we took a bus and spent three days in neighboring Shanxi Province. Without a car, we had time only to attend only to the most strong vortices. There were two such in Shanxi.

One was on a hill some distance east of Taiyuan. A friend of a friend there had a new car, and he drove us back to the vortex site. It was an exciting drive: he hit over 160 kilometers per hour on the freeway, and nearly high-centered on the rough hill roads after we left the freeway.

An unusually memorable vortex was over the border in Inner Mongolia. We took a bus to the nearest town, then hired a taxi (with Mongolian driver) to drive us further north to the closest point to the vortex from the road. Here Lapping, a friend Qui from Da Tong, and I started climbing. Several hours later we reached the vortex on a high mesa, after passing several flocks of sheep. We caused one of the herders a bit of trouble, as his sheep kept following us away from where he wanted to keep them.
This vortex was special: not only because it was strong (visible from over 400 kilometers away), but beginning about 50 kilometers away, you could feel the presence of a strong cheerful welcoming spirit there. After we reached the vortex, which was on nearly the highest point of the mesa, and opened it, the sheng being made his presence known, and directed me to do some cleansing and other work on the place. This attracted quite a number of other sheng beings.
Leisurely walking back along the Mesa, and then down, in the sun and cool breeze, through the occasional flocks of sheep and herders, far from teeming cities and pollution, with my spirits high from contact with the wonderful guardian spirit of the place, and the sheng qi billowing out from the newly opened vortex, was a rare treat.
We reached the highway just before dark, and after a period of hitch-hiking, an old van pulled over and took us to the nearest town. From there, we found a bus to Da Tong over the border, to spend the night.

Next day we travelled to the ancient taoist center at Hengshan (Mount Heng). There was a vortex up on the neighboring mountain, but the way was blocked off – for fire prevention, the soldiers told us. There is quite good feng shui at the place, and some of the old sheng beings survive, in spite of the Government commercialization of the mountain. That night we took a train back to Beijing.

Having finished our work near Beijing, we decided to continue the strategy we had adopted in Shanxi of just opening the strongest latent vortices.

Years ago I had read the biography Chronicles of the Tao by Deng Mingdao, and was moved to visit Huashan. This is one of the five holy Taoist mountains in China, and from time immemorial the site of a taoist community. Only 120 kilometers from the ancient capital of Changan (now Xian), it had been visited by many renowned men (including emperors) over the past three millennia. This heritage was interrupted during the Great Cultural Revolution, when the monks were driven away, and many old buildings destroyed. Now there are Taoist monks on the premises again, but the place is commercialized as a tourist and cultural attraction, and at least some of the monks seem to be there mainly to add color.
My first visit was in 1990. At that time there was only one way up the mountain: a path dangerous at places, but equipped with chains driven into the mountain sides for relative safety, and rather steep. The climb took about five and half hours, from base to the top of the highest peak. As might be guessed, the trip was taken mostly by those who were serious in wanting to visit, rather than by casual tourists. I found the place wonderful: primarily for the outstanding feng shui, but also for the beautiful and breathtaking scenery, and the glimpse it offered into three thousand years of history. Some of the taoist gods still keep a presence on the mountain, most notably Leishen, the god of thunder.
Some years later, when another opportunity presented itself, I returned, and was unpleasantly surprised to find that a gondola had been built to carry passengers the greater part of the journey up. The number of visitors had now increased greatly, and many of this new increase behaved not as pilgrims, but like immature children, tossing about refuse and yelling, just to hear their voices echo from the mountain sides.
But the beauty and wonderful qi of the place was still there, and so I decided to revisit Huashan, suspecting that it might harbor a vortex. I was not disappointed: the only other location where I have seen so many together is Sedona, Arizona. Due to the steepness of the mountains, we could not reach many of the vortices, but we took care of what we could reach. The old main trail has now been completely replaced by a concrete walkway, and steps cut into the side of the mountain. But the climb still required more than 5 hours, from bottom to top.

The train from Beijing to Xian had gone south to another old capital city Luoyang, and thence west. Passing Luoyuang in the night, I had noted another quite strong vortex, somewhat to the south. So after descending Huashan, we took a train to Luoyang, and next morning set out for that vortex.
The town on the map most nearly in the direction of the latent vortex was Yiyang, so we boarded the Yiyang bus from Luoyang. When the direction of the vortex became perpendicular to the road, we got off the bus and began hiking: first across paved country roads to a village, then along dirt roads to a smaller village, and then along a path through the fields, until we reached a river. From the river we could see our destination through the hazy sky, but neither up nor downstream could we see a crossing.
So we headed south along a dirt road bordering the river. After a kilometer or so, we found a farmer with a three wheel cart cutting twigs from brush. Lapping asked him where the next bridge was, and was told, “about 30 kilometers upriver.” For a fee, he was willing to drive us in his cart (with his two year old boy on his lap). We bumped up and down on that cart for about ten kilometers, at which point we came to a ferry. Great luck! We paid the driver and waited for the ferry to come across to our side of the river. The craft was steel, and hooked to a steel cable which was strung across the river. The captain/crew was a young lady who pulled the boat across the river by pulling on the cable hand-over-hand. When she got to our side, besides ourselves, her passengers were a bicycle and a motorcycle, with drivers of course. Lapping and I helped things along by pulling on the cable too, and we recrossed the river rapidly.
From the river bank we hiked to a nearby road and found a car willing to drive us ten kilometers back upriver. From there we took off again toward the vortex hill. Finally, we came to railroad tracks, another road, and a village at the base of the hill. We found a trail following terraces up the hill, and eventually reached our destination.
This vortex was in Henan province: “he” means “river”, and refers to the Yellow River. “Nan” means “south”. Beijing is in the middle of Hebei province: “he” is as before, and “bei” means “north”. The Yellow River, second in importance in China, has changed its course a number of times, so the names are not entirely accurate, but they give a general geographical idea.

I had hoped that on the way back to Beijing, we could pass through Shanxi Province and learn whether the positive canopy over Beijing had extended thither, aided by the vortices we had gifted over a week before. But train tickets were scarce, and we had to take the east route back.

We left Bejing on the 15th, to spend a day and a half in Hong Kong, before setting off for the States. As related above, we had opened two vortices three weeks earlier in Hong Kong/New Territories, and I was rather curious to see if there were now any effects. I was surprised upon flying in, that the region was now covered by a sheng canopy . This is the first time I saw that happen with only two open vortices. My suspicion is that the distribution of 600 or so TBs by the gifter Didier in greater Hong Kong, contributed much to that effect. On Monday, the 16th, Waiwan drove us about and we opened two more vortices, to “ice the cake”: one on Big Hat Mountain and one near the big Buddhist statue on Lantau Island.

The weather for our trip back on Tuesday was nearly perfect for observation, once the plane climbed out of the extreme smog which had been present in Hong Kong the previous few weeks. The sheng canopy did not extend much into the ocean to the east, as I had expected.
When we flew over Taiwan, however, I found the the sheng canopy there last autumn had expanded somewhat, over the intervening year. It extended into the ocean some miles south of the island, but the expansion to the north was even greater. And in fact, there was a belt of sheng qi some 30 meters wide or so, which extended from Taiwan all the way to the large southern island of Kyushu of Japan. In fact all of Kyushu was now covered by the canopy, which was surprising, given that I had only opened one vortex in Kyushu the previous fall: that, in Nagasaki. Now a single sheng canopy covered all of Taiwan, Kyushu, and the southern half of the big island Honshu. In the corridor of the canopy connecting Taiwan and Japan, the qi was flowing northeast, toward Japan from Taiwan.
Japan’s most famous mountain, Fujiyama, was clearly visible from the airplane. It is home to a quite strong latent vortex. The channel of sheng qi from Japan across the north Pacific to the Puget Sound area was still there, the qi flowing east, so in that sense, the sheng canopy of Taiwan/Japan was linked up to that of the Pacific Coast.

Since the land was so clearly visible on the trip, it gave me good opportunity to view the effect on the ground of the “trickling down” of the qi from the sheng canopy back to the ground. It has earlier been described how, in particular, this sheng qi enters living trees through the highest branch, and passes down the trunk into the earth. The highest concentration of sheng qi that I now viewed from the air, was indeed, in the trees.
But there was surface sheng qi in areas without trees: more in grassy areas, and lesser, but still considerable amounts, in bare earth. So the process of falling qi from the sheng canopy seemed to occur most everywhere beneath it; but the amount of retention or absorbtion appears to vary. There was very little of it over concrete or asphalt surfaces.

Due to the corridor of qi extending from Taiwan to Kyushu, it was possible to observe the effect on the sea beneath the sheng canopy . The water seemed to be even more positive than most of the land. With one curious exception: the water along the coast line, from 1/2 to 2 kilometers out, depending on depth apparently, was not positive. The sheng qi would extend down to the coast line from the interior, and then cease, beginning again only some distance off in the ocean. I should mention that this sheng qi , both on land and water, at least as yet, does not seem to penetrate much below the surface.

We had a stopover in Narita (Tokyo Airport), and it was nearly dark when the plane took off from there. Traveling against the sun, it was daylight again when we reached the US Pacific Coast. The Pacific Coast sheng canopy now extends 30 or so kilometers out into the ocean in the San Francisco Bay region, at least as far down as San Jose, which was where our transcontinental flight ended. It extended as far east as I could see from the airplane.

The next leg to the trip was north, to Seattle. The broad extent of the sheng canopy continued into northern California, and then gradually narrowed to 30 kilometers or so through southern Oregon, widening again in northern Oregon. From southern Oregon up, unto Puget Sound, the region immediately along the coast had no positive canopy above it.

1 Like

23. Malaysia, November of 2006

The previous spring my friend Hari kindly offered to guide me around Malaysia. I gladly accepted, and he advised that late fall would be a good time to come. I arrived on November 2, and after a night’s rest, Hari, his father Siva, and I, began work in and near the capital Kuala Lumpur.
Our first latent vortex was behind a secured apartment building on a hill, not far from the center of the city. Hari initially asked the guards whether we could go in to take photos. They let us speak with the manager, and Hari explained that we were really going to improve the feng shui, by turning a negative spot into a positive one. We showed him, and the assistant manager, some of our TBs . The direct approach worked. The manager didn’t totally believe us, or at least he said he didn’t, but he did let us bury a TB at a critical point .
The next stop was on the outskirts of town, on an army base. The vortex was on a high hill with a cellular tower, in the middle of the grounds. The soldiers at the entrance gate directed us to some officers in a nearby office. The first man with whom we spoke there, asked us for IDs, and when he found that I was from the US, he didn’t want to let us in (for security reasons). But when Hari explained we were going to change a bad feng-shui place to a good one, his superior officer decided they could stretch regulations a little, and let us onto the base, strictly enjoining us only to go to the tower on the hill, and nowhere else. We complied, and so were able to kill two birds with one stone, as they say.
The third (and final) vortex of the day was on a hill in a more remote area in the suburbs. We had to park on the side of the road, walk down a steep incline to a pond, and then up a jungled hill behind the pond. No problem on the way up, but on the way back, I took the lead, got off our old trail a bit, and wound up in a place where we had to wade through the water and mud. Got my first look at leeches, when one fastened itself on Siva’s arm. He calmly plucked it off. It wasn’t until the next day that I had my own intimate encounter. Those little rascals are quite small when hungry, but when surfeited, reach amazing proportions. Mine just reached full size on my leg before dropping off, prior to which, I hadn’t even known he was there. Now I carry a small sack of salt in my pocket – apparently they withdraw after the first touch of salt on their bodies. They would serve as an excellent logo, for some organizations I can think of.

On the second day we travelled north and west of Kuala Lumpur, to complete a ring of opened vortices about the city. Siva had been our guide the first day, since the road system around KL is a bit complicated, and he had grown up with the city. This day we were accompanied by one of Hari’s friends, Yvonne, who had hiked up many of the hills around the city, and knew the country roads. The first latent vortex was on a jungle-covered hill again, and it took us awhile to beat through the tangled growth to the top. It was then we decided to purchase a couple of machetes. The other two vortices were within palm oil plantations, and so were subject to much easier access. Those plantation roads were good, and we were able to approach relatively close by car.

Next day (Sunday) our first target was a vortex I had spotted on the plane trip in. It was the strongest in the northern half of the country, and being near one of the curves on a major river, was fairly easy to locate on the map. It was in the mid-part of the peninsula, and so we had to drive some distance to reach it. After minor difficulty, we found the proper access, and came upon the latent vortex on a hill, again in a plantation.
I had spotted a second strong vortex from the plane, and we tried to reach that one as well. It turned out to be more remote however, and after high centering and nearly getting the car stuck in a ditch, we had to give up on it. On the way home we noticed that there was a latent vortex up in the direction of the Genting Hills. Malaysia is officially a Muslim country (although Buddhism, Hinduism, and Taoism flourish there as well), and so gambling establishments are generally prohibited. Somehow there is an exception, which exception is a huge casino in the Genting Hills. Siva and Hari told me that many bad things (suicides and such) have occurred there, and were pleased at the excuse to go up there and gift. We did not have time to make the trip before dark, and so postponed it until Monday.
Next morning we drove up to the Genting Hills. There were actually two vortices in the area: a stronger one a couple of miles from the casino, and a weaker near an ugly cell phone tower near the casino. The latter turned out to be inaccessible, due to a high fence and two guards with orders to let no one in. We drove around however, and Hari gifted the perimeter well with TBs .
I must state here that, as a gifter, Hari is intrepid, ingenious, and indefatigable. I will not go into his methods, as that would be telling (as Cesco is wont to say). Several days before we had visited the famous Batu caves, where millions of pilgrims come annually to visit the resident Hindu god. The god was quite strong, positive, and respectable, but some of the approaching paths were polluted with sha qi . We did what we could to change this around, and it was while doing this, that I observed some of Hari’s ingenuity. One of his ideas did not work out so well however: he gave a TB to a monkey, hoping the little fellow would carry it whither Hari could not go. But the monkey just tried to eat it, and then disgustedly tossed it to the ground.
The stronger vortex of the Genting caves was accessible, but required several hours to reach. The last part of the journey consisted of a jungle-covered hill, and the thick growth in this case was not all bad. For the hill was on about a 60 degree angle, and there is no way we would have been able to climb it without trees, roots, and vines to latch onto, pulling ourselves up. We both looked rather disreputable afterwards.
That afternoon, when we drove back down into Kuala Lumpur, I found that a sheng canopy had appeared over the city. The first phase of our job was complete.

Hari and I set out south from the capital on Thursday the 12th. We planned to go around the southern tip of the island, and then back up the eastern coast.
We wasted several hours hacking through jungle up a hill, only to be met at the top by a tropical downpour, along with the realization that the latent vortex was not on that hill at all, but on one some distance away. Fortunately we found a much easier way back to the car, but after a fruitless hour and a half search for an access road, we had to give up on that vortex. However, we managed to dry off during the process, and our luck changed: we found one good one on the way to Melacca, close enough to the freeway that we could park, hop a fence, climb a cleared hill, and open it.
In Melacca there was a strong vortex in a high-security police compound. There was no way we could get in without being observed, so we applied directly at the gate for admission. The guard was sympathetic, but told us we would have to come back the next day and speak with his superior. It was raining hard by then, and nearing dark, so we found a cheap motel for the night. Next day we saw the man’s superior – this lady was also sympathetic, and she spoke to Hari about feng shui and such, but at the end, said she did not have authority to let us up where the vortex was, and sent us with an officer to see the Chief. The Chief was too busy to see us, and sent us away peremptorily. Things turned out alright though, as we found a vortex just as strong by the beach, when we drove out of town. By this time, the sheng canopy had extended down to Melacca from Kuala Lumpur.
As was the case last year on Taiwan, I found that vortices tended to occur fairly often near the beach. My guess is that this has something to do with the fact the beach is a high point relative to the ground level under the sea. For the remainder of the trip, we kept to the coast route as much as possible. We continued south, and our last vortex for the day was near the southern tip of the peninsula to the west of Singapore. Hari could feel the strength of the qi of that vortex as we neared it: indeed as the trip progressed, his degree of perception seemed to be gradually increasing. We did not enter Singapore, partly because Hari’s passport had run out, and it would have required some delay to procure admission documentation. So it was good to have such a strong vortex just across the channel from the island. The ground was mucky, and one of the TBs went down a sand crab hole.
We began the third day by driving down to the tip of the Malay Peninsula, just to the east of Singapore, and opening a strong latent vortex there. When we woke up the next morning, I noted that the sheng canopy had extended down to Singapore on the west from Melacca. Sandwiched between two vortices, the city should by now be covered by the sheng canopy .
The southwestern part of the peninsula turned out to have beautiful beaches, relatively small population, and good weather – it was for me the most enjoyable part of the trip.

Next day we got into some swamp country, which was not so enjoyable, due to mucky terrain, ants, and mosquitoes. We did not have to go far into the swamp for the latent vortex, which was good, because going in just a little causes one to lose his sense of direction.

Another vortex that day was on a high hill with a large guarded cell tower installation. Fortunately this time, the vortex was not within the fenced compound, and we were able to open it. We gifted the last latent vortex for the day on the coast near the town of Marang, where we spent the night. An hour or two before reaching Marang, I had observed a sheng canopy towards the northeast, in the direction of the strong vortex we had gifted the previous week (the one I had observed from the plane flying in).
Next day the canopy behind us had joined with this last one, and we were driving under a cover of sheng qi for the first hour or so.
That last day of that part of the trip it rained more or less from morning to night. All the vortices that day were on the coast, and we finished the last one not far from the Thai border. At this point we had just enough time left to turn around and drive directly back to Kuala Lumpur, arriving about 10PM. I estimate that about 3/4 of the Malay Peninsula (including Singapore), was then under the sheng canopy . Thus far our procedure of opening just a few unusually strong vortices in the interior, along with a string along the coast, seemed to be paying off.

On November 16th Hari, Yvonne, and I headed north to cover the coast north from Kuala Lumpur to the Thai border. I found that the northwestern coast of the peninsula is not nearly so pleasant as the eastern coast: instead of sandy beaches, here we had muddy beaches or hills which reached right to the water. Somewhat south of the island of Penang, I sighted some qi in the sky, which I mistakenly took to be coming from a latent vortex. It was to the north and somewhat to the east, but the source was not clear. We continued on its trail to Butterworth, the town on the mainland just across the bridge from Penang, at which point darkness and rain overtook us.
Next morning, after a brief visit to the island, we set off on the trail again. But, frustratingly, like the end of a rainbow, the targeted qi appeared yet farther north, the farther north we travelled. We finally had to seek out other vortices on the way, so as to not put too far a distance from the northernmost edge of the sheng qi and our opened vortices. Eventually, a similarity to the search I had made in western Germany with Cesco last year, registered in my mind, and I began to think that what we were seeking was not a vortex, but the source of a river of qi. This realization was a bit disconcerting, because such a search can extend quite a distance before the source is found. The first river of qi I had come upon, had its source nearly a thousand miles from where I had first sighted the attendant qi . This time however, we were lucky, and we found the source on a hill just south of Thailand. Hari and I hiked through sugar cane fields

and a rubber plantation

before reaching the hill. At the top we had an excellent view over into Thailand.
The sheng qi from this source now runs southerly, roughly parallel to the coast. Since we did not return further south than Kuala Lumpur on our trip back, I am not sure how far it flows. Like the previous ones I have come upon, this one flows low below the clouds, and is of limited width.
When we turned back south, the northern edge of the sheng canopy was in sight – I would be quite surprised if the entire Malaysian part of the peninsula were not covered by the sheng canopy the next day.
Our trip was completed a day earlier than my scheduled plane flight out, which gave us opportunity to spend part of a day making CBs . One was a full-sized one, of the torsion variety, and one was a standard Don Croft model, except that we scaled it down so that Hari could have it in his office at work. We used 3/4 inch copper pipe for it, and the end product was about a meter high (so the whole thing required two 10 foot lengths of copper pipe). We made the ring of copper pipes of sufficient diameter that a bottle of water, or large coffee cup could be placed within the pipes upon the upper stabilizer (for charging).

On the morning of the 20th, Hari and Yvonne saw me off at the KL airport. It was light, and reasonably clear, when the plane took off, and so I had some opportunity for observation. The plane flew first south some hundred miles or so, then more or less directly to Taipei (Taiwan). I was surprised to observe that not only was peninsular Malaysia covered by the canopy, but a broad path from there to Taiwan was also covered. So now a positive canopy extends from Malaysia all the way to central Japan. I was unable to tell for sure from the airplane, but it appears that it is also hooked up to the canopy over Hong Kong.