Latest News of the War on Healing

Hi Don!!

How are you doing? It’s been a long time. I hope you’re doing great! I wanted to ask you a couple of things. First has your website traffic gone down at all? I’m emailing people in the alternative health field to see if this is the case. On March 27th our traffic was cut by Google and recently I found this video:

and this article:

http://searchengineland.com/go…aph-214559 (this one scares me)

Anyway I’m reaching out to you to see if you could help us out. Would you be able to share the interview we did together to your Facebook fans and perhaps put a link on your website to the show we did together? If so, I would greatly appreciate it! I’m not sure what’s going on with Google but if we can band together to help each other out this would be great.

http://www.extremehealthradio…9-21-2012/

and here’s the code to paste on your website if you’d like to do that!

Let me know if there’s anything we can do to help you promote your work as well. We all need to stand together and help each other out. Anything we can do for you, please let me know!

Thanks so much. :)

Onward and upward!

We mainly sell our products by direct customer referral and we don’t rely on promotion or advertising at all but we’re an unusual case. Telling our customers about sabotage is actually a pretty good selling technique because our customer base are generally more aware and accountable than average.

To the uniformed who come to realize what zappers can do it’s pretty astonishing that even though the simplest zappers routinely cure most cancer this news doesn’t spread quickly. When I began seeing this happening for my customers in 1996, which is when I started making zappers to sell, I was kind of terrified because I was aware of how the corporate order systematically eliminates successful pioneers in the healing trade. Fortunately for us, the internet has provided a lot of protection and I think we instinctively knew from the start that any capitalized operation for this sort of empowering tech would be inviting murder and/or imprisonment. I originally called my business, ‘Guerilla Manufacturing and Marketing’ then changed it to World Without Parasites Cool. I later realized that the enemy of our species are merely parasites and that a moderate public profile protects us from them in most cases. Before the internet, this wasn’t possible for most of us.