'Leaks' in the Flood-stage Missouri River, North Dakota

I got the following note from Carol Two Eagle & when I told my Carol about it she got a sense that this indicates the presence of huge underground bases [Image Can Not Be Found] :

…The Morton Co Board went out on Mni Shosheh [Missouri River] with some of the [US Army] Corps of Engineers sorts, in a big powerboat with a big engine, & a depth-finder, to check on scouring of the river. They found one hole that was 120 feet deep, with a big whirlpool above it, that sucked the boat in & the big engine had to Work to get them back out. Makes a person shiver. And of course the ‘no boats’ order stays in place.

I told him that my People & the Mandan & Hidatsa all have ancient tales that there are caverns under the River, and if a person get sucked into one, they are gone & no body will ever be recovered. Silt & whatever gets to the bottom usually plugs the holes in their ‘ceilings’, but with the river running at 140,000 cubic feet / second right now, that’s all scoured away. And of course, the majority culture being so arrogant, they have pooh-poohed us & our tales; then when ‘science’ proves us right, the jerks say "oh, science proved the holes exist’. He replied, “It’s embarrassing how right you are.” We laughed.

Highway 358 south of limerick sk, 4 inches of rain saterday night

[Image Can Not Be Found]