Lemurian Crystal Upgrade For Our 3 CB's

Stevo
14 Feb 2008 00:46
Subject: Lemurian Crystal Upgrade For Our 3 CB’s
Yesterday while taking our dogs for a walk we (Dooney and I) noted how the sky was sickly looking. Lots of haarpy crud and many chemtrails crisscrossing the sky. We decided when we returned home, we would make the time to finally put the new Lemurian crystals we purchased recently in Arizona in our three Cloudbusters. I remarked to Dooney how the typical blue hole in the crud was so small. After the first CB was upgraded we did the second one. By the time we were done refitting the pipes, approx 4-5 minutes total, we looked up to observe any changes in the sky. We were amazed to see beautiful clouds and LOTS of blue sky. Quite a change for so little of a time interval since putting the new crystals in the 2 CB bases! Then we upgraded the third CB and pointed it at a cluster of cruddy stuff obscuring one small area and it broke up this mess in about 2 minutes of direct focusing of the CB at it. Pretty amazing. When we built the three CB’s we did not have any Lemurian crystals to use in them, so we just used regular single terminated quartz crystals. Now I have experience with the Lemurian crystal version and must say, WOW! what an upgrade. In a few hours it started to rain (its been around 45 degrees F here in our Montana area) and did so until at least 3:30 am. Today we had light snow. Heavy overcast with the snowy weather but this looked ‘healthy’. We also took the opportunity yesterday to move all three CB’s and point them in different directions than they were pointing previously, just to ‘stir the pot’ energetically speaking.

Stevo

Stevo
24 Feb 2008 18:07
Subject: Re: Lemurian Crystal Upgrade For Our 3 CB’s
Just to update: the Lemurian crystal CB upgrade we recently completed on our 3 CB’s, today we had another 4" or so of snowfall that was decidedly more blue colored than the snow that fell here this winter prior to the upgrade being done. It was also a very wet snow (read heavy to shovel:)). Perhaps a confirmation of better ionization/orgone saturation of the upper atmosphere.

Stevo