Louis Onder Earned the Deluxe Agency-Hack Attack

Louis is one of the most prolific gifters in this unorganized assembly of orgonite makers and flingers and last week Klaus told me that his website link had disappeared from the vendor list. I think the sewer rats want Louis to believe that I removed it but he evidently understands that it was done behind my back by hackers, whose CIA, NSA, Mossadomite and British Intelligence agency profilers are really good at figuring out who to tweak and when to do it for maximum destructive effect. I guess these terrorists don’t know Louis and I as well as they hope [Image Can Not Be Found] .

My email to him is getting hacked, too, evidently, but Klaus is helping us get the details together so I can put his site back up in the position that he had, before. All I need, now, is to know what the link is to be called. Louis sent me his website URL.

Klaus’ gargantuan effort in and around Atlanta is being done mostly with orgonite towerbusters and earthpipes that Louis is supplying, as you may know, and Louis has been around almost since the beginning.

Meanwhile, congrats, Louis. I go crosseyed, sometimes, contemplating the way a few otherwise-intelligent folks are able to deny these frequent, surgical hacker attacks and even explain them away [Image Can Not Be Found] and if one more EW contributor pulls that crap on me I’m going to get a little peeved.

~Don

Thanks Don!

I understood early on that orgone energy balancing was a little long and most folks would have a hard time remembering it.

Please just use my name Louis Onder for the link and here is the url for the website: http://www.orgoneenergybalancing.org/products.html

Louis

Yes Louis makes great stuff for the record… i can’t get enough.

Louis, I’m sorry for the delay but we just got home last night. I’ll put your link back up, now.

Thx,
Don