Making Popcorn With Cellphones?

Don Croft
15 Jun 2008 13:00
Subject: Making Popcorn With Cellphones?
I got this in email today:

> Watch this. They put three cell phones around kernels of corn, and then
> call the cell phones, then: pop corn. Maybe this is what is wrong with
> my brain…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Some folks claim that they can put orgonite on a cellphone and disable the harmful effects but Carol insists that orgonite only lessens the bad effects on nearby living tissue. We don’t put any orgonite on our cellphones but we only ever have very short conversations, otherwise we use the earphone/microphone attachments if we intend to be on the phone a long time.

Nor do we fall into lockstep with the benighted Luddites who say that technology is evil. Cellphones are terrific, in our view. It may be that the renewed presence of Sylphs in the atmosphere is an indicator that mere communication tech, which is not affected by orgonite, is not essentially harmful. I think the CIA disinformers try to blame cellphones for a lot of bad things but that’s probably just a cover for the death towers, which the public are conditioned to assume are for cellphones. This is the only attention that’s directed at the death towers, in fact, and the world odor is probagbly confident that all the western-democratic-liberal whining about the towers won’t be a threat to the towers, themselves. Western Democratic Liberalism, after all, is the new foundation of fascism, e.g. ‘political correctness’ brain policing and, in America, warmongering National Public Radio Cool ‘War is Freedom’ is apparently their rationale for turning the stupid American soldiers into mercenaries on behalf of the oil and dope cartels.

Nearly everyone has and uses cellphones and some of us feel sure that most or all cell traffic is handled by satellites.

~Don

Edostar
06 Aug 2008 02:39
Subject: Re: Making Popcorn With Cellphones?

I’ve been experimenting recently with making Georg-type Cell-phone Chips (although I forewent the months of R&D).

The ones I make are just mini-TBs that use crushed quartz chips and finer shavings (although I sieve out the powdered metal) and they are strictly a non-commercial enterprise (like the rest of my gifting).

I don’t know whether they’d forestall a brain tumor but at a subjective assessment; they certainly have an effect.

On the odd occasions that I receive even a short call on anyone’s cell-phone (I don’t own one myself) I’m left with a half-numb head and a mild headache but when they have one of my chips attached; I detect no ill-effects whatsoever.

The popcorn video is for real. I seccessfully replicated it.

The tricky bit was finding somewhere suitably unbusted in order to try it but it took less than ten seconds for three HPs to explode the corn.
I then tried the same experiment in the same place with just one of my chips present and the corn failed to even get warm.

I’d recommend anyone with access to tiny quantities of resin, fine shavings and a couple of bits of broken crystal of some description to make some yourself and hand them out to friends.

They’re so easy to make and I give them out like candy these days.

Dan.

Don Croft
07 Aug 2008 08:15
Excellent work, Dan, thanks!

Steve Lindbergh is producing these for a modest price. If you want one, contact him at:

steve [dot] lindberg [at] yahoo [dot] com

The safest way to use a cellphone is to keep it away from your head. That said, most people won’t bother with the extra gear–headphones, speakers, mic, blue tooth, etc Wink

Carol says that if you put a cellphone near your head it’s going to affect you, even if it has orgonite on it, though the orgonite certainly lessens the damage, as Dan mentioned. I bet that market demand will soon cause the manufacture and distribution of harmless cellphones because I think enough people are getting suspicioius about the huge amount of harm that’s being done.

It seems likely to some that the corporate world order weaponized the phones simply because they don’t want us talking to each other Cool and they certainly load them up with surveillance devices so they can track us all when they want to.

We took two unshielded, powered cellphones on the boat with us to the Bahamas, though, on a crucial gifting sortie north of Grand Bahama Island and the CIA didn’t find us until we got reported on a government immigration computer at the end of the day, on our way home while refueling.

The trusty Succor Punch in the boat’s mini-cloudbuster apparently blocked the surveillance tech in the phones. The Coast Guard cutter that was waiting for us in international waters, after that, to arrest us had to find us visually because even after the feds knew we’d reached port they had put that cutter in the wrong spot: directly west of the port in the direction of Palm Beach, our destination; we’d motored a few miles along the shore to the south to bust a couple of towers Wink before heading back to Florida and when the cutter spotted us, they raced to intercept us. We were faster, so they had to deploy their chase boat, a 600 horesepower Zodiac Hurricane jetboat (made in France!) out of its stern ramp to catch us. What fun!

~Don

Edostar
07 Aug 2008 20:32

The word is definitely out on how much damage cell phones do.

A google search for anything relevant returns plenty of info on it and the recurrent statistic is 2000 hours talk-time for a guaranteed tumor.

A busy user could easily clock up two hours talk time a day on their phone and a thousand days is less than 3 years.

This makes the recommendation for a brain-scan after 5 years use look seriously optimistic.

This site has a whole list of articles on the subject:
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news

Apparently the tracking potential of cell phones is also well-capitalized:

Another Google search for ‘Tracking Cell Phones’ will get you plenty of sites offering the service and as the tracking itself is untraceable; it’s bound to be easy to circumnavigate the privacy guidelines.

I don’t agree that they built the cancer-potential into the design of cell phones to deter people from talking to each other; I’m pretty sure that genocide is closer to the truth.

Everybody’s using them so it must be safe (like smoking, right?).

First you get used to the numb brain; then you don’t notice it anymore; then you become increasingly reliant upon it for business and socializing alike and in the end it’s permanently clamped to your ear.

I rarely see a driver without one pressed against their head and motorcyclists shove one in between their helmet and their ear so that they can still operate the clutch.

Although it’s unlikely in the extreme; I still hope that Carol is wrong that orgonite doesn’t mitigate the effects much.

Short of throwing away your cell phone; orgonite is pretty much the only available solution you have.

Dan.

Last edited by Edostar on 08 Aug 2008 01:43; edited 1 time in total
Alejandro
07 Aug 2008 21:41
What about using a old style hands free with a cable or using speakerphone? Those seem like good alternatives to me.

Alejandro
07 Aug 2008 22:13
BTW Leo, a former cell/death tower tecnitian, told me that cell phone traffic can be handled by cell tower, fiber optics or satelite, depending on the location and on the traffic. He’s convinced that cell towers are dual use tecnology, that they actually do function as cell towers but are over-built and over powered for other purposes. He also says that there are several different types of towers, and that in a given area all the “lesser” towers hook up to a big main or primary tower which connects to the satelite or fiber optics. The low frequency (ELF or VLF) pulses the towers emmit would indicate a different signal piggy-backed on top of the comunications signal (in MHz), kind of like how television and radio signals have mindcontrol signals piggy-backed onto the legitimate comunications signal. He says that the reason that the cables leading up to the tower are alot thinner than the thick black ones going up to the tower is because the thin ones are in a much higher voltage, which is then steped down before going up to the pannels. When the voltage is lower, thicker cables are necesary because the amps go up. Also the thick black cables are coaxial, which are thicker than just copper wires because they have thick coating and insulation on the inside and outside, just check out your cable TV’s coaxial cable, most of the thickness is insulation. These suposidly carry the communications information as well as electrical power. He showed me the telephone lines leading from the steet posts into the tower “bunker” and up the pannels, the electricity cables were different ones. He says there are no hidden power sources from underground as far as he can tell, although there is a thick copper mesh below the tower that functions as a grounding platform for the lightning rod that all towers have. I also asked him why so many towers were erected from one year to the next, starting in 2001 and he said it was because the cell phone tecnology was changed to PCS and GSM which requires alot more power, bandwidth and coverage, at least thats what they told him. NOT trying to be apologetic about death towers, just relaying what tecnitians are told about the tecnology.

That said, Leo also believes many of the towers are not necesary for comunications purposes, and there are just too many of them. He is especially suspicious of towers in unpopulated areas and of towers loaded up with many more pannels, rods and drums that would be necesary for legitimate comunication.

Alejandro

Edostar
08 Aug 2008 00:49

Interesting stuff, Ale and confirms many of our own suspicions about the plethora of towers in recent years.

On the point of available alternatives to orgonite; it’s perhaps a little simplistic to imagine that you’re only at risk as long as you press a cell phone to your ear:

http://www.laleva.cc/environment/cellphones_risk.html

Dan

Alejandro
08 Aug 2008 02:59
You have a point there Dan, maybe the best would be to put some orgonite on the phone AND to use a hands free (cable, I don’t really feel confortable with bluetooth) as well. What’s really interesting is why the communications companies choose such disruptive frequencies for cell phone signals, it interferes with just about anything. I’m sure everyone has experienced cell phones messing up radios, computers, etc with that annoying pulse. I heard from a friend in Mexico that in that country an alternative to PCS and GSM was implemented by a cell phone company which did not have the interference problem, also the towers were alot less ominous. Obviously that sistem didn’t last long and was replaced by the “better” GSM and PCS.

Alejandro

john
08 Aug 2008 04:46
Re the wrong frequencies, it is obvious with TETRA, the police system http://www.whale.to/b/tetra_q.html

so you would bet the GSM one(s) are designed to injure as well

Roger Coghill, an independent research scientist and a member of the Department of Health’s UK mobile telecommunications health research programme, said: “A criminal could not have come up with a better system. They couldn’t have chosen a better frequency with which to disarm and debilitate the very forces that are trying to secure their arrest.”

Don Croft
11 Aug 2008 09:09
John, very good intel and, actually, the criminals already DO have a system like that: we’ve probably all seen photos of the mobile death transmitter units that are designed to control crowds. Carol and I even found an unoccupied cop car in Florida with one of those on the roof but I didn’t have one of Andy’s magnetized towerbusters with me at the time Cool to stick underneath the car. The criminals have been kind of furtive about showing the public these new weapons.

Mostt folks don’t remember the real cell towers–those are the ones that were around before all the millions of death towers were thrown up, worldwide, right after the criminals (feds) blew up the World Trade Center. These little repeaters were/are small enough to be powered with solar panels or 110v. I think most of them were later moved onto some of the death towers. Maybe those are the little items, halfway up the towers, that have Farraday shields above them to block the megawatt death panels’ effects from higher up on the towers.

Dan, the following from Mike in Wales might be useful for you:

Edo,

Hi Mike from North Wales.

Great to read your gifting journeys in Bali, awesome effort.

I read with interest your popcorn experiment.

I think you should make a video showing the effects of using the Orgonite to counter the popcorn exploding and post it on youtube.

This would prove to many people on the internet that the Orgonite works.

Mike

Edostar
11 Aug 2008 15:46

Yes; that was a Cc: of an email to me and this is what I wrote to Mike in reply:

“One or two other people have urged me to make a YouTube video of the popcorn and orgonite thing and on the surface; it seems like a clear proof of the effectiveness of orgonite.

It’s a phenomenon of the internet in general and YouTube in particular that ‘researchers’ tend to find exactly what they’re looking for to reinforce their preconceptions and regard anything else as disinformation (a sceptical acquaintance of mine found dozens of sites listed on Google that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Wilhelm Reich was everything from delusional to criminally insane).

I guess many people are quite happy to accept that orgonite works (even without video ‘proof’) and the others would immediately brush aside a YouTube demonstration as a clever deception.

When I first read about orgonite; I didn’t ‘believe’ it but I did want it to be true so made some and found to my delight that it worked a treat.

If someone wants to know whether mobile phones can cook popcorn in seconds (and more importantly that the effect can be defeated by a little button of orgonite) then they have to try it themselves and come to terms with the results.

The only thing that a video demonstration might achieve is to get the idea to YouTube addicts who wouldn’t be bothered to read about it.

I tried the comparison for myself and the results were quite striking but that doesn’t mean that I have a monopoly on the idea.
If you think a YouTube video would be useful then you’re perfectly at liberty to make one and upload it.

If you do; then by all means send me the link and I’ll post it in the thread on EWâ€?

Dan.

Edostar
14 Aug 2008 00:15
Subject: Cell Phone Button Tutorial.

For anyone who wants instructions on How to Make a Cell Phone Button; I put a tutorial page on my website:

http://baligifter.org/CellphoneButtonTutorial.htm

These do not contain anything as exotic as Georg’s but seem to work all the same.

Dan.

Edostar
14 Aug 2008 15:47

Hari in Malaysia just brought these two US Patents to my attention:

Electromagnetic radiation absorbing and shielding compositions [basically orgonite]
US Patent 5,789,064
Google:
http://www.google.com/patents?id=Z0EnAA

Electromagnetic shield. [which explains why Georg puts tourmaline in his commercial minishields]
US Patent. 6,001,282
Google:
http://www.google.com/patents?id=tUoZAA

Dan.

David
14 Aug 2008 15:56
We tried the popping test with 4 phones 4 times in our experiment, and we called from 4 other phones. the kernels didn’t even get warm. there is alot of orgonite around the house tho. also some phones must be worse than others. one thing we noticed is there sure are tons of phones around.
one of the guys that helped us do the test claims the youtube videos were created by an earbud company to scare people. he did find that out from the internet so it could be disinfo.
in any case the cellphone is a good place to store a piece of orgonite.

Don Croft
15 Jun 2008 13:02
Subject: Making Popcorn With Cellphones?
I got this in email today:

> Watch this. They put three cell phones around kernels of corn, and then
> call the cell phones, then: pop corn. Maybe this is what is wrong with
> my brain…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Some folks claim that they can put orgonite on a cellphone and disable the harmful effects but Carol insists that orgonite only lessens the bad effects on nearby living tissue. We don’t put any orgonite on our cellphones but we only ever have very short conversations, otherwise we use the earphone/microphone attachments if we intend to be on the phone a long time.

Nor do we fall into lockstep with the benighted Luddites who say that technology is evil. Cellphones are terrific, in our view. It may be that the renewed presence of Sylphs in the atmosphere is an indicator that mere communication tech, which is not affected by orgonite, is not essentially harmful. I think the CIA disinformers try to blame cellphones for a lot of bad things but that’s probably just a cover for the death towers, which the public are conditioned to assume are for cellphones. This is the only attention that’s directed at the death towers, in fact, and the world odor is probagbly confident that all the western-democratic-liberal whining about the towers won’t be a threat to the towers, themselves. Western Democratic Liberalism, after all, is the new foundation of fascism, e.g. ‘political correctness’ brain policing and, in America, warmongering National Public Radio Cool ‘War is Peace’ is apparently their rationale for turning the stupid American soldiers into mercenaries on behalf of the oil and dope cartels. If these corporate freaks had gotten their way, we’d all be mumbling, ‘Work is Freedom’ in labor camps, long before now.

Nearly everyone has and uses cellphones and some of us feel sure that most or all cell traffic is handled by satellites.

~Don

Andy Schwarm
15 Jun 2008 22:59
The ultimate irony is a little cheap orgonite turns the death towers into life towers.

Check and Mate.

Don Croft
16 Jun 2008 10:06
Right–it’s the ultimate irony. A lesser irony is that so many people don’t see them. Sort of like the chemtrailss, I suppose, which a large crowd of would-be wakeful people are screaming about but which are no longer harming anyone. If the CIA is true to form, their army of impassioned liars (some with bullhorns) will direct the attention of lazy discerners to the death towers as a Big Threat after gifters have disabled them all with orgonite. Of course by then there might not be any more CIA Cool It might be that these liars are directing so much attention to chemtrail-seeded temporary clouds so that their thralls won’t start thinking about the death towers and HAARP weapons, many of which are still operating.

Maybe I’m hitting my head against a wall trying to get the PJ folks to notice that ‘cell towers’ not only don’t help them get better cell reception but actually interfere as often as not, at least until somebody has dropped some orgonite near the tower.

~Don