Mantua from Lake Garda

The Agcom register of the radio tv lists 611 antenna installation in the Brescia province, and list in the neighbour Mantua province 16 radio tv installation. The main reason could be that Brescia is in the alpine regione, Mantua is in the southern flat plane land.

Not all installations are equivalent to same number of antenna masts but it gives you an idea, I think in many provinces of Italy the numbers or radio and tv installations are from more than 150 to 350.

This gifting was a bit random with minimal ammos, 40 pieces, (no more than 3 tbs for any antenna regardless of size of the transmitter) since it was more a day out with the friend Peter and exploring an area that probably wasnt being gifted before.

Gifted antennas of larger size, leaving many cell phones towers for another trip, and made a stop at a war ossuary of Solferino della Battaglia of 24th June 1859. The war for Italy’ indipendence. About 10 years after the battle the bodies of thousands all 3 involved army’s soldiers were put in the church of St. Peter in Solferino. Sneaked a couple of tbs in the bones, and 2 pipes outside, then the cell tower. In Solferino there is also a tall brick tower and a castle but there was no time now.

In Mantua with first gifted the water of the lake near the Madonna degli Angeli which is a church a bit in the outskirts after the cemetery, coming back in town in that area we found 5 antennas. Then went in the old historic centre of Mantua and gifted 6 antennas flinging tbs in the water of the canal.

It was getting dark and we exit Mantua and went to the external naighbouroud of Porto Mantovano and gifted 3 tall antennas, one with a cone and the other 2 with one pipe each.

The donkeys in the photo were inside a farm near an antenna in Castiglione delle Stiviere, after a moment that they study us they came forward until the wall, by chance we had bought mandarines from a van were we asked info. I fling a piece of fruit on the soil inside and apparently the donkey eat it. They came even closer and look very docile it looked like they wanted to eat from the stone wall height or even from the hand. I put more pieces of mandarin including the peel and they eat it with and also I touched them. Unfortunately donkeys are not being used and are desappearing. Please boost them, you never know.

(images missing)