Mass Hypnosis or Real Sleep?

Someone emailed me about having finally recognized the fakery of the sponsored people who show up at the top of the search engine lists when one types ‘orgonite’ in the search box. These ravers are now assaulting each other and have even upped the ante in their personal attacks on me, by the way [Image Can Not Be Found]

Since he mentioned some of their names I can’t copy his email here but this is how I answered him:

The $#!+bird agencies may be called ‘intelligence agencies’ but I think they confuse intelligence with cunning.

I lately have the impression that disinformation sites flourish simply because people are generally so well conditioned to welcome hypnosis. The vast majority of humanity have always wanted to remain lterally asleep and in the past couple hundred years this has become harder and harder to achieve, so the corporate order stepped in and offered mass hypnosis as a substitute. As you can see by the behavior of the Western masses (also Russia and China) in the middle of the twentieth century, the majority eagerly swallowed that baited hook with a sincere ‘Thank You!’ to their new masters, whom I characterize as intestinal worms. We don’t see that happening as much, now. One genuinely accountable and discerning person can obviously do irreversible damage to this stinking corporate matrix with some intelligently placed orgonite and, hopefully, some well chosen words, uttered publicly on the web.

The corporate world order never were more than just parasites, after all. In the previous century, their success rested on the shoulders of enthusiastic Pajama People.

It’s not hard to wake up and be discerning but t’s also not comfortable at first. Most people strenuously avoid that kind of discomfort and they don’t care that it’s temporary, kind of like moving through the birth canal [Image Can Not Be Found] but I think physical death is something like that and the PJ folks can’t avoid experiencing that. Idiots.

~Don

I think Wilhelm Reich was closer to that than anyone…emotional plague is the state of being in absolute terror of awakening. Pyjama (spelt this way here) people actually react physiologically when ‘threatened’ with wakefulness…or even violently defend themselves to remain in their trap. I’m not sure whom is more dangerous…the parasites at the helm (fake) or the pyjama folk. I think its the plagued masses that can be dangerous…they can even kill anyone who attempts to help them. Which puts orgonite as the best method really…to wake them.

this ties in with the video I just watched:

I remember trying to explain back in late 90’s how fractional reserve banking worked and how money is ‘magikd’ into existantce by parasitic bankers and no one had a clue and blanked me.

M