Massive-Scale NSA Hacker Campaign From Our Business Website

Today, my email box loaded up with over a hundred ‘undeliverable’ messages that had been sent from '[email protected],’ in English, Spanish, French and German. For the past five years or so, since my name became public, 50% or so of the email I get every day has been spam, much or most of which carries destructive viruses. I do mail online, so there’s no harm in opening them. I’ve never gotten spam from my own website before, though.

Of course, I don’t know anyone by that name and this is a typical NSA hacker ploy. Since there were a hundred bounced emails from that address which came back to me, I assume that thousands of virus-laden spam emails from the feds reached their destination and some of those may have trashed people’s hard drives if they foolishly use Outlook Express or other mail software programs that have ‘Bill gates’ in them for NSA saboteurs.

It may be that their ploy is designed to discredit worldwithoutparasites.com and the timing is interesting: my book apparently went online July 26.

Someone emailed me, this morning, and said that THE LIFE ETHERIC WITH CAROL CROFT is on amazon.ca, available to be shipped to retail customers in early September.

Sure enough, here’s the URL for the book:

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/produc……8;v=glance

The book isn’t listed on amazon.com, yet, and the Homeland Security Abominations may have prohibited its sale within the US, since they say I"m a terrorist. I hope I’m mistaken, of course. I guess I’ll find out pretty soon if that’s a valid, popular site for books and whether mine is, indeed, being sold there. I want them all to be sold online and I picked a Canadian pubolisher to get it out of reach of the Homeland Security Abominations.

I mention the word ‘treason’ a lot in that book, after all, and we have no more freedom of speech in America, in case you didn’t know–the sewer rats really are enforcing the ruinous Patriot Acts in low profile but insidious ways now and nobody can argue that the US Constitution has as much real value or use any more as toilet paper, sad to say. I guess it’s worth something as an antique curio.

Etheric Warriors, also World Without Parasites, is hosted in Montreal and it’s deluged by NSA, CIA AND MI5/6, and likely MOSSAD hackers every day but Jacques Laselle and our sympathetic server keep us viable. There are lots of unsung French global patriots in North America and Europe and I hope to be able to spotlight them all, some day. YOu already know about Jacques, STeeve Debellefuille and Alexandre Emarde, who keep this network’s profile high and unstained on the web in French and English.

If past trends are an indication, the sewer rats are now providing the best possible advertising for my new book by already striving to suppress it through subterfuge. Can you see why I have no tolerance for subterfuge within this informal, grassroot movement? Neither should you, by the way.

It doesn’t get any better than that, folks and these treasonous chumps aim at us constantly but usually just shoot their own cheesey feet.

~Don

You can order the book right now from the publisher, Trafford. I got mine ordered!

The website won’t let me link directly to the page with Don’s book, so go to this link and search for Don Croft and you’ll be directed to the page featuring, “The Life Etheric With Carol Croft.” You’ll find an exerpt from Chapter One when you get there. I LOVE the purple cover!

https://www.trafford.com/4dcgi/browseaisles.html?15083526-5025aaa

https://www.trafford.com/4dcgi/dosearch#goto1

https://www2.trafford.com/clientimages2/cv1412095654.jpg

https://www.trafford.com/4dcgi/dosearch

congratulations, don, on the publishing of your book! you are, among many other things, now a published writer.

it’s a great accomplishment and i know it will be a big seller. double eights to you and carol.

Thanks, guys–I’m going to ask people (when they ask me) to buy the book from amazon.ca, which is better known than the trafford site but is still outside the US. AFter I posted about the book not being on amazon.com (the main amazon site), it showed up there. If you happen to mention the book to someone, please also suggest amazon.ca, okay? The ‘ca’ on the end indicates ‘Canada.’

Also, two days after posting about that hacker swarm using my site to send out virus emails to thousands of people in several countries, it stopped. The day before it stopped, my mailbox had over two hundred ‘return to sender’ emails from the hacker campaign. I hope it attracted some savvy folks to our site [Image Can Not Be Found] and I bet the sewer rats’ ‘mailing list’ is built on whoever attracted their attention by independently investigating reality.

Right before the problem disappeared, I blasted the parasitic people responsible, whoever they were. I get a lot of feedback in email from people who blast away their uninvited troubles this way, so this simple and accessible technique might end up being as significant as gifting in terms of erasing tyranny and exploitation from our planet.

~Don

Pretty strange how that brief spamming campaign from our business site coincided with hackers pulling EW off the web intermittently for the past four days, don’t you agree?.

I wanted to see how many ‘return to sender’ virus emails came back to my box and on ay three it was over two hunred, up from fifty or so the first day. I blasted energy at the offeners briefly and the next day there were only two or three of those hacker mails returned.

Our previous domain URL, worldwithoutparasites.org, is still up and running, several years after the contract expired. I think my previous website is also still up. In fact, hackers prevented me from accessing each of those sites in succession, which is why we now have worldwithoutparasites.com

WWP was down intermittently this week, too, so of course hackers are responsible. WWP and EW are entirely different accounts.

On Sunday, I"m going to ask the psychics to take a look at who’s responsible for hacking EW and WWP and maybe we’ll exact some reprisals this time. I don’t know of any other way to prevent this sort of criminal meddling. When the NSA destroyed EW, twice, last year we didn’t punish them, which is maybe why we had similar trouble this week.

Let’s have some fun at their expense!